Comanche Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only when she released his cock and laid her head back down did he pat her gray head and say, "Dat's a good girl. Dat's a good slave. Yo' can jerk yo'self off now."

He fell asleep as she placed her hand against her clit and touched herself. She came as she smelled the strong odor of his sex.

The next morning , Fran told Polk all about Reese Harley.

The black man shook his head. "Yo' one wild old white woman, ain't yo'?"

Fran blushed. She said, "But, I must tell you, Mister Polk, Reese could never have killed a woman. Mexican or not. He can handle himself with a man, I'm sure. But it just isn't in him to harm a woman."

Polk sipped his coffee. "Don't matter to me. They's a wanted poster for him and that's the job. Bring 'em in. I'm a bounty hunter, Fran. It's what I do."

He had none of the anger this morning that had sparked their love making. Indeed, he had simply dressed while she told him her tale. She had fixed coffee and breakfast in her thread bare robe, her swollen nipples pushing at the fabric. She knew he was ready to leave. She had told him that Reese had set out to the south west.

"Comanche territory?" had been his reply. "Yo' think who's not on the run would strike out for Comanche territory if he didn' have to?"

"I didn't say he wasn't on the run. I said he was innocent."

Polk stood to go. Fran reached out, putting her hand on his big arm. Polk looked into her eyes, green and begging.

"Need some more, Mrs. Dodd? Need some more black meat?"

She nodded slightly, a small tremor made it's way through her nether parts.

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"Say you need this black cock."

"I need it."

"Need what?"

"I..I need your black cock."

"Say it again."

"I need your black cock. I need it so much, Mister Polk."

Polk laughed. He turned her and bent her over the table, whipping the back of her robe up to reveal her big ass. He reached down and dipped his fingers in her wet snatch.

"Oh, yo' is ready, ain't yo'. Gonna be missing this when I'm gone, Mrs. Dodd?"

"Yyeess," she moaned.

Polk undid his trousers and let them drop to his ankles. His cock was hardening as he placed the head against her cunt lips. He moved the big thing around, letting it slip a bit inside her then removing it. Soon he was engorged to his full ten inches and she was begging for him to fuck her with it.

He set the head at her entrance and, with one powerful thrust, sent the black pole into her cunt. She bellowed as she accepted it. Even though, after all they had done, it went easily to the hilt, she screamed at the thrust.

He held himself fully in her as she writhed on his cock. He slapped her ass as she brought herself to a series of quick orgasms. Then he grabbed a fist full of her gray hair and started fucking her with hard, balls deep thrusts that gave her a huge, earth shattering explosion.

"Oh, my god, my god, so deep, so fucking deep...want to go on forever...want you in me forever...God," she mewed and howled, reaching back to his ass and pulling him full into her.

When she was done, she lay on the table in a state of semi shock. Polk turned her over on her back and spread the front of her robe, exposing her slack breasts with their rigid pebbles of nipple.

"Want to suck yo' tits while I come."

He bent to her breasts and Fran placed a hand at the back of his head. He slowly screwed her and nibbled at her tits, gradually increasing momentum until he reared back and drove his blackness deep into her white self. He hollered as he sent his come flying into her pussy.

When he was done, he pulled out. Fran stared at his glistening black weapon, but he drew his pants up and fastened them.

He said, "Thanks, Mrs. Dodd." And left.

Fran laid on the table, listening as he saddled his horse and mounted, hearing the clop-clop of the horse's hooves as he rode away. She laid on the table and made her desicion.

Within an hour, Lester's colt and her shotgun in tow, she mounted the old gray mare and was on her way. She really had no idea what she would do when she found them, if she found them, nor which one she was after more. But she would work it out. She had to.

* * *

*please vote*

12