Comanche Lust Ch. 05

Story Info
A very bad man visits Belle Starr's brothel.
3.8k words
4.49
30.1k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 06/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle Starr felt the air leave the room. She looked up from pouring a whiskey to see all the men leaning back a little and her girls literally frozen in place. Then she saw the reason for this sudden, shocked calm.

Oh Shit, she thought. Not him again!

Standing in the saloon door way was the biggest, meanest, most cruel customer she had ever had. He stood six foot six and was as broad as the hind end of a horse. His grizzled red beard and wild red hair framed a sunburned face as he glared about the room, challenging one and all to dare to step out of line. His buckskin clothes reeked of sweat and grime, the long fringe worn ragged. Two big colts were stuck into his thick leather belt. But from the waist down was the surprise. The giant wore a tartan kilt! It was as dirty as his other clothes and hanging to his knees which were thick like tree limbs. Indian moccasins and leg wraps adorned his feet and calves.

Slowly, Big Angus McLoud stepped into the room and moved toward the bar. He spied what seemed to be the largest cowboy in the room and gave him a special threatening eyeful. The man turned and quickly brought his beer glass to his lips. McLoud reached the bar.

“Belle, m’lass.” His accent thick with Scottish burr.

“Angus.”

“I’ll take a pitcher a that swill you call beer,” the big man said, as he leaned on the bar. A heavy groan came from the wood and Belle winced. She drew the beer and slapped it down in front of him.

“McLoud, you behave yourself while your here, this time,” she said. “I don’t want anything broken. Not furniture. Not heads. You mind yourself, you hear. Your not in those goddamn mountains you call home.”

McLoud lifted the pitcher and took a long draught of it before he spoke.

“Don’t worry, lass. I’m in a good mood this time. Had a good year in the hills. Plenty a skins came back with me.”

“Well, just because you only get to town twice a year don’t mean you can tear things up,” Belle replied. “And if you hurt any of my girls again, I’ll see you never hurt another one. I promise you that.”

The big man laughed. “Now speakin’ a that. You got any Mexican lassies on ye payroll, Belle? You know I’m partial to the little senioritas.”

Belle looked down, but then nodded. “Yes, we have a Spanish girl here.”

She was concerned for the girl. Belle herself had been forced to accommodate Angus McLoud once. He hadn’t hurt her but his equipment had left her sore for a week.

McLoud slammed the bar top with a hand like a ham and said, “Well, give me a bottle and send her up. My room empty?”

“Yes, it’s empty.”

McLoud drained the pitcher of beer and accepted the bottle of whiskey Belle offered him. “That beer is piss. Wish you had a good Scottish ale in this dump.”

Belle replied, “Mind your manners, Angus.”

McLoud laughed again and headed for the stairs. “Send the Mex up.”

“Aren’t you going to at least bathe first?” Belle asked his back.

He kept walking but called back to her, “Maybe for the next one. Got six months built up. Gotta let Hubert loose some. No time for a bath now. Send her up.”

He climbed the stairs and paused at the top. Every eye in the room was on him as he turned to his audience. “You can all breath now. I ain’t hurt none of ye. Yet.”

McLoud gave the crowd a slow wink and moved down the hall.

And indeed, a collective sigh of relief entered the room.

Belle muttered, “Shit.”

She looked over to where her girls had been froze and spied the dark girl in the back.

“Lupe.”

The girl stepped forward, having heard the entire exchange between Belle and the mountain man. “Miss Belle, por favor, do I have to? Do I have to go with that horrible man?”

“That’s the business, Lupe. We can’t always pick and choose,” the madam replied. “If he evens tries to hurt you, you scream as loud as you can.”

She reached under the bar and lifted a sawed-off double-barrelled shotgun which she laid across the mahogany top.

“He won’t get away with it.”

The girl trembled, her soft rich lips quivered. She started toward the stairway.

“And, Lupe. Do whatever he wants. You don’t want to make him mad.”

Lupe nodded at her boss’s advice. Slowly, she ascended the steps to her fate.

Once at the closed door, she tapped lightly on it. So lightly she hoped he wouldn’t hear it. But a reply came: “About fookin’ time. Get in here, lass.”

Lupe opened the door and slipped into the room. She gasped as she saw Angus McLoud standing before her. He had removed every bit of clothing save his kilt. Red hair covered his entire torso, his massive broad chest and big belly, his arms and legs. Had he turned around, she was sure his back was full of hair as well.

But he didn’t turn around. He lifted his bottle to his mouth and before he drank said, “Ready to earn ye money, puta?”

As he drank he lifted his kilt and exposed his member. For the first time in her life as a whore, Lupe Valez was frightened. She had never seen a cock so long nor so thick. A week before a handsome black man had loved her lush lips with his own ebony dick. But his was nothing compared to this dangerous looking thing.

McLoud set the bottle down and grasped his cock at its base. It bobbed in the man’s hand like a rattlesnake waiting to strike. She couldn’t tell if the man was manipulating it or if the cock had a life of it’s own. Huge veins seemed to rip through the red flesh. Lupe’s greatest fear was--it wasn’t even hard yet!

“Come on, lassie,” McLoud said. “Get over her and down on your knees. Give auld Hubert here a little kiss.”

Lupe obediently walked to him but before she knelt he caught her chin in his big smelly hand. He rubbed her mouth with his thumb eventually parting her lips and inserting it.

“My, you do have some pretty lips. Nice and thick. And brown. I think I’m gonna like this. Go on, lovely. Get on down there and wrap those pretty lips around Hubert’s bald head.”

Lupe got to her knees and tentatively touched the massive penis before her. McLoud released his monster to her grasp and said, “That’s it, lovely. But you better use two hands. Don’t want any accidents, do we?”

The whore put both hands on his cock and still the flesh exposed was bigger than that of most normal sized men. Lupe had once had a sweet tangerine. The head of his prick was close to the same size and the oozing slit was nearly as big as the fruit’s navel. The musky smell was so strong it made her head swim.

“Kiss it, bitch.”

Lupe gently put her lips to the chewy flesh of his penis. A knowledgeable cock sucker, she began planning her attack on this monstrosity. With her soft lips still kissing the head, she shot her pink tongue out and licked the oozing slit. She was rewarded with a drip of pre-come and a groan deep in the chest of the giant before her.

McLoud stuck his fingers in her thick black tresses. “That’s it, lass. Lick Hubert. Lick him all over.”

The whore broke her kiss with the crown of his prick and, lifting the weight of it, drew her tongue the length of the underside until she came in contact with his testicles. She was not surprised at their size but that, given his hairy body, she was curious that the were completely bald. She barely sucked one in her mouth and then gave the other a thorough tongue lashing. This produced another groan from her client.

“Oh, lassie. Belle picked a good one when she found you,” he said, removing his hands from her hair and undoing the clasp of his kilt. He had to drop the cloth to do this and for a moment it cascaded over Lupe’s head trapping her underneath with the monster cock. But quickly it was tossed aside, and she resumed her work.

As she lapped her tongue on his flesh, McLoud reached down and roughly pulled the top of her peasant’s blouse down, revealing her pleasantly plump tits. Round and soft to the touch, he fingered her dark nipples to life until they became a pleasing shade of plum.

“Lovely tits, me lass. Think I’ll enjoy fucking them.”

Lupe would much rather have him use her breasts to pleasure himself, rather than have to try to deep throat the monster. So she pulled her mouth away. But he caught her head and pressed her mouth back on him.

“Nay, nay, my whore. I’ll enjoy them later. Now, I want you to take Hubert in your pretty Spanish mouth. That’s where he’s going to come first.”

“Por favor, senior. You are so beeg. Please,” she lifted one of her tits and massaged it. “Don’ you want fuck my pretty titties first?” She smiled, white teeth sparkling.

The big man laughed and grabbed the back of her head. With his other hand he grabbed his penis. “Nay, slut. I’m gonna come in that pretty mouth. Now, open up!”

He pulled her head forward and pressed the head of his dick to her lips. Lupe had no choice but to open her mouth and accept his thrust. She stretched her lips as wide as possible and the blunt cock head entered her mouth.

“Suck it!”

She worked her tongue underneath the mass of flesh in her mouth and made some slurping noises around it. It felt like she had a billiard ball in her mouth. From experience, she knew the main thing she had to do was relax. And also maybe a little diversion. She reached around his hips and found the hairy cheeks of his ass. Lupe pulled him toward her and three or four inches of his cock went into her mouth. She released his ass and then pulled him to her again letting his dick slide to the tip then reenter her mouth.

“There we go, lass. Now you’re sucking my big dick.”

For a few moments, Lupe fucked this portion of McLoud’s dick with her mouth. Then he released his own hold on his shaft and grabbed the back of her head again. She quickly grasped the base of his cock and, with her other hand, slipped under his huge ballsack and found his anus. She massaged the ring of flesh.

McLoud roared with laughter. “You little spitfire, you! You certainly know your business, lass.”

Soon, Lupe was gaining ground and had seven or eight inches pumping in and out of her mouth. Enough so her nose bumped the top of her hand at the end of each trip. She increased the speed and the giant spread his legs to brace himself. She inserted the tip of her finger in his anus and fucked it in and out. His breathing became ragged and he held her head tighter as he took over the motion. Finally his bellow filled the room as he thrust into her mouth and held himself there.

“That’s it, bitch. Take my come. Suck Hubert dry.”

Lupe felt the warm flow as his semen flooded her tongue. Indeed, there was so much she felt like she was drowning in come. But McLoud held her fast and, swallowing as quickly as she could, she soon had his load down her throat.

When he was done, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and rubbed it over her face. It was still remarkably long and hard but was now bent downward, the weight of the huge cockhead bending the shaft.

“Get your clothes off and get on the bed,” he ordered.

Lupe got up and quickly removed her blouse and skirt. When Mcloud saw her rounded ass and tawny back, he immediately thought of Consuela. He remembered the taste of the girl’s cinnamon colored skin. The smell of her sweet breath as his hands closed around her throat...no, he put Consuela from his mind.

The whore was lying on her back on the bed. McLoud ripped four long pieces of fringe from his buckskin coat. As he moved to her his massive cock bobbed against his big belly. The very thought of Consuela had made him hard again.

Lupe eyed his cock and the fringe alternately. She could see what was up with one and wondered what was up with the other.

“Now, lassie,” McLoud spoke. “I don’t want you to have to worry about moving around.”

He grabbed the foot nearest to him and quickly tied the ankle to the bed post. Within seconds he had her four limbs bound to the bed. As Lupe lay there spread-eagled, her gaping pussy starting to moisten in spite of her fear.

He pressed his bearded face to hers and drove a long snaking tongue in her mouth. Then he started licking his way down her body. He tongued the jutting brown nipples into hard grapes, which he suckled greedily. He made his way over her flat stomach, lightly fucking her navel with his wet weapon. By the time he reached her cunt, she was soaked. Her smell, sweet for a whore, drove him into a delirium. He assaulted her place with his tongue and fingers. The taste so like Consuela, the flesh as pliant as that young virgin’s had been.

He remembered her as he orally attacked the whore. Consuela. The diplomat’s daughter. The laughing, dancing virgin. Then he remembered her taunts at him. He remembered driving his big cock into her young cunt as Lupe screamed in orgasm.

The scream brought him back to the present. “Ahh, lassie. Now you’re ready for me.”

He took position between her bound thighs and notched the head of his dick into the mouth of her canal.

“Now, girl, you just take a deep breath. I’m giving all Hubert to ye in one stroke.”

Lupe’s eyes widened. “Por favor...” she stammered.

McLoud put a big hand over her mouth. “Por favor? Why, certainly, glad you want him.”

Lupe looked down to where the thick monstrosity probed the lips of her cunt. Even with the man’s big belly she could see six or seven inches of hard flesh. She knew there had to be at least twice that amount hidden. Involuntarily, she started to squirm.

“Oh, you want to fight a bit?” His blue eyes bore into her brown ones. “It won’t do you any good.”

With that, he reared his broad hips back and thrust forward, sending his prodigious cock fully into her pussy. Lupe, who had an experienced pussy, once again felt like a virgin down there. She bawled into his thick hand.

McLoud held himself fully into her, forcing her to adjust to his size. The whore continued squirming on his cock, trying to find a place where she didn’t feel impaled but a bull.

Consuela.

McLoud stared at the whore, watched her features change, watched them meld into a different face, into the face of one he had tried to love, into the face of one he had killed.

He started to fuck her relentlessly. Long hard strokes, that brought her screams into his hand. Brutal punishment was inflicted on the whore’s cunt by his massive rod. No. Not the whore’s cunt. Consuela’s cunt. Consuela’s warm wet cunt.

After many minutes, Lupe gave up fighting. Somewhere deep within her she felt a tingle, a tingle that was building into something more. Her nipples hardened again. She wanted so to touch them with her hands. To bring them to her mouth. But her imprisoned hands would not let her. The man was staring at her but he was miles away. He was screwing her ruthlessly, but he wasn’t even in the room.

McLoud looked down at Consuela. He removed his hand from her mouth and touched her lightly on the neck. He pumped himself in and out of her.

“Tell me to stop.”

“Wha...” Lupe, who found herself on the verge of coming, came back to him.

“Tell me to stop. Like she did.”

“I...don’t...want...you to stop!!”

McLoud tightened his fingers around her throat.

“Tell me to stop.”

Lupe felt the strong fingers squeezing her neck.

“Sstopp!”

But the man didn’t stop. He continued to squeeze.

“Stop!”

And he continued to fuck her. Brutally.

“Say it again!”

“Stop!”

But her plea was breathless. Because of his strong hand on her throat. And because she was coming. She let out a long silent moan.

McLoud saw her. “Consuela?”

He saw Consuela coming. Enjoying him. Enjoying his love. He quickly released her throat and with two hard thrusts buried himself in her cunt where he came in thick ropes of come. Came in his beloved Consuela.

Lupe was breathing laboriously, her nostrils flaring. And when she got her breath, she felt another smaller orgasm as she squeezed her cunt muscles on his erupting penis.

The man rested his heavy body fully on her and buried his face in her dark hair. After a few minutes, with his cock still inside her, he fell asleep.

Having no choice, bound as she was, Lupe made herself as comfortable as possible and soon joined him.

McLoud dreamt of Consuela. Of Reese Harley. Of finding them together that fateful day in her father’s hacienda. Lying in each others arms, their love palpable in the air. In his dream, he strangled Harley to unconsciousness as the girl screamed and beat on him to stop him. Then, with Harley’s naked body slumped to the foot of the bed, he lifted his dirty kilt and took her. He fucked her mercilessly, ignoring her screams to stop. In the dream, he put his hands to her throat and did not stop. When he came, great strands of his come filled her small virginal body. Only then did he remove his hands from her throat and, for the first time concerned for her well-being, he touched her passive face.

“Consuela?”

In the dream, the girl’s brown eyes flared open in an instant.

“You animal! You pig!” she screamed. And she spit a great gob of saliva in his dumbstruck face.

Without so much as a thought, he shot his large hand out and slapped her face. Her head snapped with the force of the blow and she was motionless.

“Consuela?”

Nothing.

“Consuela?”

In the dream there was nothing.

He stood, frantic. Then, slowly, the dawning of an idea. He would not be blamed. He eyed the unconscious form of Reese Harley. He lifted the naked man and carefully placed him on the bed. Then, he took the man’s hand in one of his own and with this other hand he gave it a blow so as to leave a black and blue mark across the knuckles.

He would not be blamed for Consuela’s death. Her lover would. Her naked lover would be found with her dead body and the bruise on his hand would tell the story.

Lupe was awakened by the huge snake stirring inside her. The man began fucking her as he slept with short punching strokes. His cock quickly regained its full size. Maybe even larger to her sleepy state.

McLoud came fully awake. He looked down at the whore. Consuela was gone. Taken from his tortured mind. The girl’s eyes grew slitted and her nostrils flared as she felt the huge prick moving inside her. McLoud gave her his cock in long steady strokes as he brought her to orgasm. She came through clenched teeth, her cinnamon body writhing on his shaft.

When she was done, Mcloud withdrew from her. He rested his heavy cock on her belly. and took her breasts in his huge hands.

“What’s your name, girl?”

“Lupe,” the whore said meekly.

“You certainly have a beautiful mouth, Lupe. Take head of Hubert in your mouth when he slices through your pretty brown tits.”

He straddled his huge frame over her stomach and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to the valley he had made with her breasts. Then, holding her sweating orbs together, he thrust through the flesh to her waiting mouth. Lupe lashed her pink tongue out and licked the crown of his prick, then accepted the big thing in her mouth.

McLoud drew back and then fucked her flesh again. They got into a wonderful rhythm and soon, he lifted his prick above her and stroked himself as huge spurts of come erupted from the head to land on Lupe’s tits, throat, neck and face. She licked her lips to get a taste of him.

Finally, he bent over and put the head of his penis to her mouth.

“Pretty mouth. Suck him, suck Hubert dry with your pretty mouth, puta.”

Lupe opened her thick lips and he shoved his cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked the final remaining drops of come from him.

When he was finished, he got off the bed and stood before her, his great shaft soft and dangling between his legs. Quietly, for his head was free of his demons, he dressed in his buckskin and kilt. Finally he tucked his two revolvers in his thick belt. Then he took two large silver coins from his money pouch and laid one on each of her nipples. The metal covered her areola completely and the sticky semen kept them in place.

With a surprisingly gentle touch he caressed her lips with a large finger.

12