Combat Arena Ch. 02

Story Info
Betrayed and alone.
9.3k words
4.56
40.5k
30

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we help?" Lisa asked, a tone of urgency in her voice.

"Hold fire," Debbie said authoritatively.

"But they are getting destroyed," Lisa said.

"Yeah, and if we give our position away we join them," Debbie said, "if they leave any we will help them."

We were in a multi-squad match, with two female squads of 4 members per squad, and an undisclosed number of male squads. It was free for all, but working together and co-operation was allowed. Lisa and myself were perched high on an observation tower looking down a ravine with high sides and one way in, one way out. We set-up where we were to ambush anyone foolish enough to use the short cut through the ravine. Luckily, when the female squad started to walk through it Debbie told us to let them go. Moments later it appeared some male squads had the same idea as the whole area erupted.

Two of the girls were headshotted and disabled as they fell to the floor, two others ducked behind some rocks and were pinned in. We could see four men sneaking around behind them as they were distracted by the incoming fire. The ones firing were just shooting the rock as the four sneaking behind them go to within touching distance before two of them held the barrel of their guns to their heads.

They both dropped their guns and stood up with their hands on their head. The men didn't use their guns to undress them, they forced the girls to remove their own clothing, one at a time in sequence. They both begrudgingly removed their tops, trousers, bra and finally panties. As their panties hit the floor I heard one of the men say "Play time bitches," as the two naked girls got shot in the head disabling them and ensuring their obedience as they slumped to the floor. Two of the men threw one each over their shoulders and retreated back out of the ravine and into the trees. The two girls who got disabled early on were coming round and got dragged by the hair along the floor fighting with their feet trying to regain balance. At least they were still dressed I suppose, at least for now.

"How many were there?" Debbie asked.

"Only saw two squads," I said.

"Yeah, me too," Sarah said, "We gonna go get em?"

"Fi, go and track them," Debbie said, "Sarah, go with her as support."

"K k," I said as I stood up and climbed down the tower carefully.

"Girls," Debbie said as me and Sarah stopped, "be careful, you have seen what happens if you fuck up."

We both just nodded and continued. Tracking them was easy, looks like they dragged the girls the whole distance leaving easy to spot clues. The narrow trail soon opened up into a large field with a 3 storey building in the centre of it. We could see someone on the roof who was lookout and kept seeing people moving around inside the building. You could hear the moaning and yelping of girls coming from within the house. We settled down and radioed back for Debbie and Lisa to follow us up.

Re grouped we watched them unable to do anything really we waited, not sure what we were waiting for, but we waited. You could see camera drones buzzing around the building no doubt giving a full view of the girls fate that was going on inside the house. After an hour or so the door opened and 12 blokes left, heading away from us and into the woods. A single squad of four came our way.

We crouched down into the grass awaiting them as Debbie whispered, "Take one each, no noise, headshots, wait until I say so."

They got to within 10 meters or so, when Debbie said, "Now."

Four immediate thuds echoed from our guns followed by four further thuds as the whole squad collapsed. We knew we had a minute, so we waited to see if the others heard the noise or not. After a few moments of silence we edged forwards and undressed them all manually so as not to have to fire any more noisy shots. Once naked we shot them all in the head again to disable and make them obedient.

I must admit, as I watched the four men being stripped I felt a warmth and a tingle between my legs. It had been three months since I had seen a cock, and now there were four of them on show. We all stared for a while until Debbie said, "This lot just fucked one of our squads."

She stood up and took a full swing with her foot landing it perfectly on the guys balls who was closest to her. He groaned as her foot connected with his balls as he doubled over and threw up. She threw him backwards onto his back and before he settled she stamped down into his groin, once again cleanly connecting with his balls. He groaned again and collapsed doubled over clutching his abused balls. She kicked him onto his back and smiled at him as she switched firing mode and shot him again, his cock immediately going rock hard and exploding with semen as he was left naked and covered in his own cum.

We handed them over to the game arena and sadistically watched as they got anally violated by mechanical dildos while they were forced to 69 each other. I could feel a dampness between my legs as I watched them get humiliated and destroyed by a machine.

The one who had cum was forced to kneel down at the front before getting penetrated by his squad mate, who was in-turn penetrated by another squad mate who was penetrated by the fourth and final guy. They were all in a row in a daisy chain, linked by the guy behind them's cock up the guy in fronts arse. We watched for a few minutes before moving off, leaving them in their strange embrace as they fucked each other for the circling camera drones.

We carefully approached the building and went inside to help the other squad who were just left discarded on the floor of the building. All of them were totally naked and covered in semen. We quickly injected them all with the medi-sticks to bring them round so they were no longer obedient to the blokes. Each one of them covering their privates as they came round and curling into a ball a couple of them as they curled up exposed their anus which was leaking cum and were still agape from the abuse they had taken. When they came round not one of them had had their pussy penetrated, all the men waited for their arse, each one taking three different cocks up their dry backsides and each one cumming inside.

"Where are your clothes?" Debbie asked.

"Roof I think," One of them said back.

"Be careful," Debbie said, "if it looks open then leave it, not long left in the game anyway."

I went up and looked on the roof, keeping a low profile and at the far end was a pile of clothes. As I saw the clothes I instantly ventured over and grabbed them. As I picked them up I there was a loud **crack** sound and I felt a tingle on my left shoulder as my top disappeared. Before I could react I felt a second thud against the very top of my thigh, "Fuck... Shit," I said as I felt a third shot miss my panties by what must have been millimetres. My leg instantly went dead causing me to drop flat down onto the roof in an unflattering tumble. On the way down I felt another shot hit me and a fifth hit the roof just behind me.

I rolled up to the small two foot high wall that surrounded the roof top and pushed myself as flat as possible against it shielding myself from the shots. I was trapped on the roof, the way back into the building was 10 feet or so away and they knew I was here now. I pushed the talk button on the radio and said, "Sniper's, no visual, no idea how many."

"You okay?" Debbie asked.

"Erm ish," I said as I got my bearings again.

"Ish?" Debbie quizzed.

"Lost top and trousers," I said still a bit dazed, "plus pinned on the roof," I added.

"Panties and bra still on?" Debbie said.

"Yea..." I started before noticing that I was topless, "panties are still on," I corrected.

"Topless?" Debbie pressed.

"Yeah, just panties on," I said.

"Fucks sake, stupid bitch," Debbie snapped, "told you to be careful, what the hell happened?"

"Screwed up," I said, "I am flat against the front wall and they cant hit me though, so must be from where we came from."

"K," Debbie said, "cover your tits and we will hopefully wait it out."

I could hear movement and the occasional crack of a rifle going off as they took pot shots at them in the building. I laid facing away from the wall not daring to peek out above it as if they hit my head I was out for 60 seconds. I could hear the camera drones hovering around me as I lay on the roof. I had my back to the small wall that was around the edge of the building wearing just a pair of very high legged panties. I cupped my boobs to hide them from the camera drones so I at least wasn't being broadcast to the world. The panties were a trade off that had paid off, judging by the red mark where the fourth shot hit which was literally millimetres below the elastic of my panties I would be naked if I had opted for standard panties.

I heard them securing the building as the window covers got rolled down and locked, leaving the only way in the main door, which they rigged up with grenades and retreated to cover the door. Four squads of four equalled 16 blokes, who were unlikely to want to have any bed time chat. Our only hope was that the game only had 5 minutes to run.

I assume they also saw the time limit and decided against advancing as nothing happened, no attempt to breach the building or anything, the clock counted down, the buzzer went off so I peeked over the wall up on the roof to see that there was no one around. I looked around the field and the surrounding tree line, but no movement, nothing. I climbed back down into the building and handed the girls their clothes that had been on the roof. They all just put panties on knowing that everything else would get taken off us anyway.

The girls who got screwed went straight to medical to check for any injuries from their ordeal as we were directed back towards the weapons room. "Hang your weapons up," a robotic voice said, followed by "Remove any armour and drop it into laundry," Before finally saying, "Strip to panties and exit towards debriefing."

It was a standard drill and we all obediently did as we were told, each of us crossing our arms to cover ourselves as we walked down the corridor only wearing our panties on the way to the debriefing room where our day to day clothes were waiting for us. A male soldier came into the debriefing room and said, "You lucky bitches," before adding, "saved by the bell."

"I know," Debbie said, "shoddy, obvious trap."

"Obvious and you walked straight into it," he said, "luckily for Fi they are a shit shot."

We all just stared at the floor not really knowing what to say, "But!" He shouted jerking our attention back onto him, "You did a lot better than the other female squad."

"We were lax, silly mistakes cost us," Lisa said.

"You splitting the credits evenly or is Fi paying for her own mistake?" he asked. We all won credits, but I lost so many as I lost three items of clothing and got pinned in.

"Evenly," Debbie said, "wasn't Fi's fault, I was in command."

We watched the video of the match which automatically cut and played only the highlights, I cringed as I watched myself climb up onto the roof, in full view before dropping to the ground as they fired at me. I cringed at the stupidity of myself, and realised how lucky I was that they didn't just headshot me and undress me at their leisure. It seemed like eternity as I lay against the wall still clutching the rifle before dropping it and covering myself up. By then it was a little late as they had already broadcast the view of me only wearing panties to an audience of millions.

The camera switched to inside the building showing the two naked girls slumped on the floor as the other two were being undressed. They were ordered to get onto their hands and knees as the first four blokes forced their way into their dry anus's. The girls were yelping and squealing as their back doors got smashed in before the guys drilled them hard and fast cumming without warning and just pulling out. Instantly replaced by another each girl took three up the wrong hole before being ordered to clean each other up with their tongues, inside and out. I physically heaved when I saw one of them push their tongue up her friends abused anus as it dribbled three different blokes semen out of it. The video ended with the comment, "Put the clothes on the roof, lets see how stupid they are."

We returned to our room in silence, the sombre tone slowly lifting throughout the day. Yeah we had won and made some nice credits, but in a longer game we would have been in a world of trouble, and that really hit home after watching that other squad get screwed.

"She is shit though," I heard Debbie say as I lay in bed pretending to be asleep.

"What do you suggest?" Sarah asked.

"I vote we replace her," Debbie said, "look at the market, there are a lot of solo soldiers looking for a squad who bring a lot more to the table than her."

"Bit shitty though isn't it?" Sarah said, "I mean, just kicking her out. She will get fucked solo... Literally."

"If we keep her I think we will end up getting fucked because of her... Literally," Debbie said back.

Sarah didn't reply before Debbie added, "You see what happened to that squad before earlier?"

"Yeah, didn't look like fun," Sarah said.

"Understatement of the fucking century," Debbie whispered, "dunno about you but I don't want that to happen to me any time soon."

"Yeah but..." Sarah started before being interrupted by Lisa, "yeah but nothing, fuck her, liability and prone to mistakes, good tracker, but I would rather lose a few credits by not finding people than get fucked because of her messing up."

My heart sank as I realised they were talking about me, I curled up into a tighter ball in bed holding back the tears. They were going to back stab me, literally. Squads were dynamic after a new update to the game rules which allowed movement between squads via an added market system. Transfers were free, to transfer you disabled the member you wanted to transfer to allow your new squad member to take her squad tag, taking her place.

I lay in bed, wide awake and unable to sleep as I played the conversation around in my head. I knew there was nothing that I could do, after checking the market it was a done deal. The girl they mentioned was now "pending" under squad status. I took a deep breath and controlled my breathing, keeping the tears under control I eventually fell asleep.

"Fi," Debbie said shaking me to wake me up.

"Eh? What?" I asked.

"Something to tell you," she said as I opened my eyes seeing them all sat around.

I looked at the floor and just said, "I know, I heard you."

"And you aren't bothered?" Lisa asked sounding confused.

"Cause I am fucking bothered," I blurted out, "but it is a done deal isn't it, so fuck ya all."

They all just sat there in silence, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as the adrenaline surged through me. It was the first time I had properly shown aggression and they were all clearly shocked. "Sorry," Debbie said, "it will all work out."

"Sure it will," I said kicking the covers back, "but for who?"

I could see the tears in Sarah's eyes as she just sat there in silence as I closed the bathroom door and went for a shower. I came back out in silence and prepared for the day ahead. I packed my stuff back into my bag ensuring I had all my items in it. I knew the guards would sort all that out, but it made me feel a bit better.

We walked to the briefing room in silence, and I must admit I didn't listen to any of it, wasn't overly bothered what they were saying. My plan was get betrayed and hope that when I came back round after the stun I hadn't been captured.

We were dropped into the arena at a random spot and we all did our job. Even I did my job, it was built into me to do it, yes they were all bitches and I sincerely hoped they all got ass fucked by 12 inch long monsters, but I suppose for every door that closed one opened as they say, I just hoped the door that opened wasn't going to be my back door... Forcefully... Repeatedly...

"K," Debbie said, "see you around I guess."

Before I even turned around I felt a rush to the head and then just blacked out. I came back around tied up in a small room. I struggled against the restraints but there was no point, so I just waited. After a while the door opened and a girl stepped in. She was very tall, blonde short hair, blue eyes. Her nice pert round breasts were stretching her camouflaged t-shirt as she saw me and smiled.

With no hello, or even acknowledging me she raised her pistol and I felt a dull thump between my breasts as shot me in the chest. My top disintegrated revealing my bra, she removed my squad tag from around my neck and put it around hers. She smiled at me and nodded towards my bra.

"What?" I asked staring her in the eyes.

"Not got much up top do ya?" she sneered.

"Least they aren't fake," I sniped back nodding towards hers.

"Cheeky bitch," she snapped back and slapped me across the face.

"Yeah fuck off," I snapped back at her staring her in the eyes again.

"Gobby little bitch aren't you considering you are tied up," she said grinning at me as she raised her pistol again and I felt a thud against my leg as she shot me and my trousers disappeared.

I didn't reply, I was indeed in a poor situation. "Bra or panties?" she asked.

"Eh?" I muttered.

"Bra or panties..." she repeated.

"You gonna strip me?" I asked her hearing a break in my voice as the situation started to hit home.

"Oh, not so gobby now are you," she mocked, "I am on a good bonus to show the world your privates."

"Please don't," I begged.

"Giving you the choice," she said, "ya wanna lose the panties or bra?"

"Bra," I said.

"That halves my bonus..." she said, "but okay," as she raised her pistol again and shot my bra then I blacked out again.

I came back around laid on the floor wearing just my panties. Grateful for being untied I stood up and looked around the room. She had left me a pistol which I picked up before slowly pushing the door open slightly so I could see out.

The cool breeze reminded me as I opened the door that I was only wearing panties and I closed the door again. Inside the building I was safe from camera drones, but I was also at a POI, so it was likely someone would use the house as they are good for fortifying or just generally having a rest. I pondered it for a few moments, but was distracted as I heard some gun fire and voices.

I peeked out of the window and could see a running fire fight a couple of hundred meters away along a tree line. Looked like some girls had been ambushed and had panicked. They were being picked off one at a time as more and more skin got put on show. It was strange to watch, almost like a comedy sketch as 4 girls ran along a ridge line with their clothes disappearing. I couldn't see if they were being stripped totally naked or just as close as possible and then incapacitated.

I watched the girls get rounded up by nine men by my count, Three squads I quizzed myself with three of them still hidden giving a total of twelve? Or just a solo guy hanging on maybe. My question was answered as an argument and a fight broke out between them, as a single guy was disarmed and told to "fuck off."

The winners disappeared with their prizes as the solo guy started to head in my direction. I clutched my gun and considered my options. He was walking towards the door, so leaving wasn't an option. I watched him get within 50 meters before ducking down and hiding behind the door. After a few minutes I heard the latch click and the door slowly creek open. I aimed my pistol at the back of his head and slowly pulled the trigger.

"What is that?" He muttered to himself as he bent down just as I pulled the trigger, my shot bouncing against the wall of the house as he turned his attention from what was on the floor towards the door.