Combat Arena Ch. 03

Story Info
Sometimes training doesn't help.
9.6k words
4.7
26.4k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was prone, laying motionless to the left of a rock that was on top of a ledge that was around 20 feet above the floor of the thin forest. It gave a good view of the land on front of me, although it created a huge blind spot behind me. Still, I could see the drone that I was against around one hundred metres, or so, in front of me. I was controlling my breathing, watching it through the sights of my 4x scoped, semi-automatic rifle. I tracked it with the sights, my breathing steady, as I slowly squeezed the trigger.

It was only a training game, there was nothing required to be on the line, but my trainer and I were playing for clothes, as usual. As this was my last session, if I win, he agreed to put a month's extra TV package on for me. If he wins, he gets to program a drone to do what it wants to me, while he watches. It tends to add an edge to your decisions, if your body is on the line. The scores were three each, although it was three-nil to him, before I pulled it back to three all. I wasn't sure if he was just toying with me, or if I was actually giving him a challenge. Either way, I was down to my panties, while he was just wearing his boxers although he was in the control room using training drones, as opposed to actually being in the holographic arena.

I watched the drone, the briefing said that there was only one, and I could see it, so I was fairly confident.

The arena itself replicated outside conditions and although the sun was out, it was early in the year, so not cold as such, but not the sort of temperature you wanted to be only wearing your panties in. My concentration drifted for a few moments, as I became aware of my coolness.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, which caused me to jump.

A second drone was hovering above me silently, its gun trained to my head as the scenery around me distorted and switched back to a blue grid of the inside of the training arena.

"Fuck," I cursed to myself, as I stood up.

"Sloppy, Fi," the trainer said through my earpiece.

"Fuck off. There was only supposed to be one drone," I replied back. "The briefing said so."

"There was. You were tracking a decoy," he said. "Never assume anything. You took up a shit position and paid the price."

"Yeah, I know," I snapped back, pissed at myself for falling for a decoy. Looking at it now, it was obviously a decoy. It had no detail to it, although the shape was there. My second defeat was to misleading intelligence and had cost me my trousers. This one. that was just down to pure stupidity, had just cost me my panties.

I took my headset off, as I walked towards the door. It opened for me, letting me back into the central room, where Steve was standing half-naked, smiling at me.

"Remember," he said, putting down his headset and turning to face me. "You are in it for the long haul. Missing a few points is better than being captured 5 minutes in and having 11 hours 55 mins of abuse."

"Yeah, I know," I said, "but the briefing said one drone..."

"And there was," he repeated, "This is survival Fi, you don't have to win, survival alone means you live a comfortable life."

"Still a dirty trick," I argued.

"Maybe so, but to fall for similar misinformation twice is poor, you are better than that. You picked a poor location and relied on enemy's stupidity. Do it in the arena and you will get fucked," he said, looking at me, with a glint of compassion in his eyes, as he said it.

"Yeah, I know. Sorry," I said, looking at the floor, feeling like a scolded school kid.

"Don't be sorry. Just learn," he said, offering a small smile, as he calmed his voice.

"Yeah, I know..." I said.

"But at this exact second, I believe I now own your panties," he said, holding out his hand.

"Let me off for cheating?" I said, looking at him. doing my best wide-eyed, puppy-dog look.

"Oh, I dunno," he said. "Quite looking forwards to watching you go cross-eyed."

I didn't reply. I just looked at him with sad-puppy eyes, but he just smiled at me and continued setting up the drone that was going to make me squeal.

"Hmm," he said, raising my hopes, but he continued, "Mouth free, I think, so I can hear you clearly, as it rams your ass."

"Aww, come on," I pleaded. "Not my ass. You know I don't like that. You did cheat. Come on. Please, don't."

"Make me a counter offer," he said, looking at me.

I knew exactly what he meant. Hand jobs were accepted payment in modern culture, and even when married, hand jobs were accepted as not being unfaithful. "K," I said, "I will give you a hand job?"

He looked at me for a few seconds. Smiling at me, as his eyes wandered down across my chest to my high leg-cut, black panties, that were hugging what he wanted to see between my legs.

"Give me a blow-job and swallow, and we will say you won, so you get the extra TV subs for a month, as agreed."

I just smiled at him.

The corruption was rife throughout the entire system and in the grand scheme of things, a blow-job, behind closed doors, with no witnesses or broadcasting, was a small price to pay to keep my panties and get extra TV sub for a month, too.

I slowly walked up to him, kissed him on the cheek and then his lips.

He kissed me back.

My hand delicately pulled the front of his boxers away from his body, freeing up his already half-erect penis. Guiding him out through the unbuttoned fly of his shorts, I gently took hold of him in my hand.

He was big, but that was of no surprise. Male enhancement was more popular than breast enhancement in Hollywood, in the days of old. I slowly stroked my hand up and down his shaft, using his pre-cum to lubricate my hand, so it slipped up and down his length.

He stopped kissing me, as he moaned, gently pushing me back, so he could watch my relatively small hand stroking up and down his length.

His pubes were untrimmed and starting to grey, giving away his true age, which I concluded must have been well into his sixties. His hair clearly dyed black on his head.

I gave him a final kiss on his lips, before sinking to my knees in front of him. I kissed his cock-head, allowing my lips to part just enough, so he could feel the warmth of my mouth, contrasted with the coolness of my breath, as I breathed out.

"Fuck me," he breathed, as he stared at me.

"You will need to do more than upgrade my TV sub for that treatment," I said, as I looked up at him, my free left hand squeezing his balls until he flinched.

His cock already rock-hard. I could feel it pulsing with his heartbeat, in my firm grip. It almost felt like it was reaching out to slip into my mouth.

He just smiled at me, looking into my eyes, as I knelt in front of him, his cock inches away from my mouth, as I looked back at him.

He was married and I knew he wouldn't risk his marriage to screw me, but it was always fun to tease.

It had also been a long time since I had had it. Machines were good, but nothing felt like the real thing. Truth be told, if he had said he would, I would probably have given up my TV-upgrade for him to fuck my brains out, right there and then.

It was a strange culture we lived in. In the eyes of relationships, a hand-job was fine, a blow-job was pushing your luck, but full-on intercourse was grounds for immediate divorce and total asset loss.

I waited a few moments hopefully, but he just held his smile as he looked at me, so I opened my mouth and slowly moved forwards until my nose pressed against him. I held him down my throat until my gag reflex became too much and then pulled him out until his head rested on the back of my tongue.

Sealing my lips around him, I sucked the air into my lungs, the vacuum pulling him against my tongue, as my cheeks sucked in and enveloped him tightly. Holding the pressure, I gently rocked my head back and forth no more than a couple of inches, as I jacked him off using my mouth.

"I am gonna cum," he gasped, as he stared at me.

I squeezed his balls, until he flinched again, stopping him from cumming.

"Oh you bitch," he gasped as I released my grip on his balls.

I just smiled up at him, as he started to thrust into my mouth again.

Having a real one was nice and I didn't want it to end yet. The feel of it in my mouth, the noise it made as it moved around my mouth, the feel of it sliding down my throat and over my teeth, all felt amazing.

I could feel myself getting wet and my nipples were almost hurting they were that hard.

"You horny?" he asked, looking at me.

I took over with my hand to free-up my mouth. "Yes," I replied.

"You creaming your panties?" he asked, grinning at me.

"Maybe a little," I admitted, as I could feel my wetness between my legs.

"How badly do you want it?" he asked.

"I would let you cum in my ass, as long as you fucked me properly first," I replied bluntly, smiling at him.

"Dirty bitch," he gasped. "Would love to, but..."

"Yeah I know," I replied, before taking over with my mouth again.

"Gonna cum," he gasped, as he stared at me.

I didn't reply, my mouth being full. I just smiled at him. I rose up on my knees to change the angle of his penis, so it didn't fire down my throat. I allowed him to slip out slightly to free-up my tongue. I flicked it against his tip, before swirling it around his bulging head.

I felt his balls tighten moments before a warmth splashed against the roof of my mouth, followed by a groan.

Moving my tongue out of the way, I just let him cum into my mouth. Each ejaculation was accompanied by a pulse of his cock and a groan from his lips, as he left four, large shots, plus a couple of dribbles of his seed in my mouth.

I pulled my head back, sealing my lips tightly around him, milking out the last bits of his seed, as he pulled out of my mouth with a popping sound. I tilted my head back and opened my mouth, so he could see his load inside. Smiling at him, I swallowed his load, as I stared into his eyes. Opening my mouth again to prove I had swallowed it all, I wiped my hand across my mouth to remove the inevitable missed bits, before standing up.

"Wow, good girl," he said, staring at me, as he tucked his still-leaking cock back into his boxers.

"TV sub is added, and good luck, tomorrow," he added, before leaving the room towards the showers.

I placed my gun in the armoury and checked in the mirror to wipe away the streaks of cum that I had missed, before leaving the room and heading back towards my own room.

The door opened automatically, as it detected my bio signature.

I stripped and got into the shower. I stood motionless, allowing the shower to massage my aching muscles with focused blasts of water. I lifted my head, my wet hair falling against my back and shoulders, as the water showered me, running down my naked body.

I got out of the shower after it had dried me and climbed into bed. I had intended to just have a couple of minutes and then put on some panties to sleep in, but I fell into a restless sleep.

My mind played over the events of the day, and the events from the previous two months, as well. My training was pretty much done. Well, done in that I was nearly out of funds, so I needed to get back into the combat again. I was ready though. Apprehensive, I guess, but I felt ready. I was trained, you could argue that I was well trained, and I felt confident.

Saying that, I did miss the security blanket that my squad had offered. There's safety in numbers, but the next combat I was going to be in was a 12-hour match, on my own.

The alarm woke me up at 6 a.m. I blinked the sleep out of my eyes and rolled onto my back. Out of habit, I covered between my legs. I was still naked, so I wrapped the covers around me.

I looked at the TV screen. "On," I said, out loud.

A series ascending beeps sounded, as the computer acknowledged my request and switched on the TV. It displayed the added TV sub details, before tuning to the default news channel.

I had breakfast in my room, before heading towards the briefing room.

A sign inside the room gave the details for the upcoming match as follows:

Match – 12 hours

Arena – 8 sq. km

Contacts – Unknown

AI traps – enabled

Combatants – Squad and solo

Teamwork – Allowed, rewards divided by number in party

"Pretty standard," I muttered to myself, as I looked around.

The room had around 80 girls in it. Some were obviously in squads, some were solo and a few I wasn't sure. This was just one of the many barracks that provided players to the games, and so was of no help to knowing how many people were going to be in the arena. It could be just us, or it could be 1,000 barracks like this, with 80,000 people in total.

I had saved enough credits to kit myself up. I bought myself some tanga cut panties, if the worst came to it, at least they were harder to hit. I also bought myself the 4X scope upgrade that I was used to training with. Lastly, I bought a lubricant capsule. Anal still was my biggest worry, and for 1000c, if the worst did happen, it would burst and lubricate me, so at least I wouldn't get done dry again. Planning for the worst, but it put my mind at ease, at least.

I checked the gun out of habit, they were maintained to ridiculous levels, the cost of a jam or a failure was too much, as it had the potential to void all bets and wagers, which even in small matches crept up into the hundreds of millions worth of credits. The main matches could top a trillion.

**DEPLOYING** Echoed through the public address system, before we were taken by flying drone to various locations around the arena. Transport was quick, less than 10 seconds before I felt it begin to slow down and descend towards the ground.

I crouched as soon as I felt the ground beneath my feet, taking in the view of the forest I had been put into, as I got my bearings. It was clear, and after checking my gun again, I slowly and silently advanced in a random direction.

Every sound, every crack of a twig, or chirp of a bird was amplified in my mind as my senses were heightened. I could hear something in the distance, male voices and some sort of commotion. Unable to hear details I arced to the left, following the natural sweep of the hillside.

I could see a building surrounded by four male soldiers. One was topless from what I could see and another had lost his trousers. I couldn't see if he had underwear on or not. To make them harder to hit, very few wore boxers. The vast majority went for the brief design.

I settled down, crouching in the undergrowth to watch. Scanning my surroundings, I edged back towards an exposed tree root, which covered me from behind.

Grenades and what looked like random fire were being directed into the building. They had cornered something, but I had no idea what, and to be honest, I didn't really care.

I had the shot, I could probably take one of them out, maybe two of them, but why risk it? "In it for the long game" was all I could hear going round in my head.

I stopped breathing, as I heard a crack of a twig above me, followed by the rustle of movement.

"Shit," I mouthed to myself. Was someone above me?

My question was soon answered, as a single girl walked passed me, her gun aimed towards the house. She was scoped up and walked no more than 10 feet away from me.

I silently shouldered my rifle and took out my stun-stick, which guaranteed a one-hit stun. It was the same size and weight of a knife, but was not sharp. I purposefully wrapped my fingers around it, released it and gripped it again, getting it just right. I stalked her for a few feet, until she stopped and crouched down.

In one fluid movement I reached around and covered her mouth to keep her quiet, With my left hand, I pulled her back onto the stun-stick, mercilessly plunging it into her back.

The only noise was the sucking of air through her nose then the rustle of leaves as she collapsed onto the floor.

Ducking to the ground again, I snatched at my rifle and scanned the tree behind me. "Was she solo?" I asked myself, as I focused on the surrounding area. As I wasn't getting peppered with gun shots, I assumed that she was solo and I lowered my gun.

Satisfied that she was alone, I pushed her onto her back. Stunned and disabled, she was fully aware of what had happened, as I stood over her.

I just smiled at her.

She stared back at me, and I could see the fear in her eyes. I guess I would be scared, as well, if it was me. I just wasn't stupid enough to just walk into the open.

I patted her down, stealing her ammo clips, before pushing the stun-stick against her chest again to ensure that she didn't recover and get the jump on me. I felt a momentary pang of guilt as I looked at her.

She was around my age, blonde, 5 foot 10 maybe in height. She was cute. I am not into girls, but she was attractive. I could see that. I could also see her blue eyes staring at me, filled with fear.

I switched the stun-stick to the alternative mode, tapping it against her top and then her trousers, which disintegrated. The material fell to the ground as the seams came apart, before they dissolved to nothingness. Laying on the ground only wearing her underwear, I tapped against her bra, causing it to dissolve, as well, leaving her topless. Holstering my stun-stick I pulled her panties down and tucked them into my back pack leaving her naked.

Panties were where the money was. They gave me credits, and noting that they were not standard issue, it would also cost her credits to buy new ones for the next game.

A drone de-cloaked and offered the usual options.

Without even thinking, or really acknowledging it, or indeed her, I selected:

Mouth = Yes - choke

Vagina = Yes - large

Anal = Yes – Lubed.

My credits ticked up, as each selection got selected and confirmed. I did get slightly more credits for non-lubed anal, but it wasn't much, and I was a firm believer in karma. I pushed my guilt aside, as she lay on her back, helpless and naked, as the drone deployed three appendages.

Her eyes were wide, as she stared at me. The nanites in her body repressed her movement because of the stun. For a second my guilt returned, but then it instantly evaporated when I saw the hate, the pure unadulterated hate and loathing towards me, which was clearly visible in her eyes, as she stared at me.

I watched for a few minutes, morbid curiosity winning over compassion, as I watched the drone do what it does best.

Stretching her to the limit, it forced itself inch by inch into her pussy. The drone jabbed against her back door as it applied the lube.

"Anal time," I grinned.

Her eyes widened, partly in response to my comment, but also because it had penetrated her and was slowly getting deeper and deeper. She was still wide-eyed, as I watched her eyes cross in what almost looked like slow motion, as her anus surrendered to the force. She mouthed the words, "Oh fuck," as inch, after inch, after inch of phallus slowly crept up inside her anus.

I smiled at her and left her to her fate. Ducking behind the undergrowth and heading deeper into the forest.

Cover was my best friend, not being seen was my greatest ally and picking my fights was my biggest strength. Having no dependents, no responsibilities, except for myself, was what I needed to play towards, and being mobile in the places that made squad-based activity more difficult, due to vastly reduced sight range, was where I needed to be. To survive 50% of my games, not getting caught, not getting captured or falling into any traps, would net me around 100,000 credits over the year. That was a quality flat paid off, coupled with a part time job in a shop for food money, and I would be okay for life. Factor in a couple of kills, during the 50% of games, and it soon increased to a luxurious lifestyle. I didn't have to be good, I just needed to be smart.