Combat Boots and an Army Girl's Feet

Story Info
You change from your army boots and socks to slippers.
988 words
2.77
21k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You march all day long with your platoon, marched up and down and stood at attention. The sun was ablaze and the day was full of heat, but what kept me attentive was those feet in your combat boots.

Your boots seemed like a size 12. All black and heavy duty. And just the size of it, i can imagine how your feet smell. Even the size and shape of your feet imprinted on my mind. And it all started with the look on your eyes.

Those blue gems casting glances at me, showing no signs of weirdness. And oh that smile of pearly whites even though they aren't perfect. Your height as tall as an average woman. And your skin, I've never seen anything like it before. Smooth and white. Your hair is blond and that makes you top bill, because i like blonds.

And those pursed lips, painted red. Just the perfect turn on. It makes me want you even more. And those dreamy eyes. And my mind went berserk as I saw you limping. I did not rush to help you, afraid of what you might say. And to my surprise you sat down and stared blankly into outer space.

My mind began to race as i began to imagine more, and in my mind, i saw your feet, long and tender, supple and in need of a foot massage.A dash of red pedicure paint on each toe nail. I pull out a Video Camera of mine and press the record button. I record your every move starting from the moment you sat down.

And out of your ruck sack, you pulled out a pair of rubber slippers. The one's with a V design on it. You throw it on the ground, and you begin to unlace your boots. Slowly you untie your right boot, and you slowly grasp the heel of the boot. I can't really hear from a distance, but probably you were moaning. And as you tug your brown military boot off, it fell to the ground, flat.

And I'm going nuts, sweat falling here and there on my forehead. You slowly roll up your military pants, and you begin to bite your lip, as you slowly grab hold of the top edge of your green army sock.

As you Begin rolling down your sock, my mind races faster, my heart beating crazier than ever. And to add to the tension, you bend down over and reach for your toes, while they were still inside the socks, pressing them slowly, trying to ease the pressure. I begin biting my nail's which I normally don't, but the intensity had grown to the maximum.

You sit up straight again, and it is killing me, and i feel i'm about to have a heart attack, as you sway your feet back and forth, allowing the cool breeze to pass beneath your smooth and tender soles.

And as I still gaze at you, observing from a distance trying to make sure no one sees me, even you, you take out you army hat, and place it down. And the sunlight accentuates your beauty. But ever more, i see you in pain. You slide both of your hands down to your toes, under the socks, and the remaining fingers massaging the balls of your foot, you slide the green army sock off.

And as the green army sock falls to the ground, a pair of pre-pampered feet is revealed with a pair of love making red toe nail polish, and by now my pants has gone wet. I see you breathing in the air of sigh and relief. You spread your toes even more wide, and my eyes grow ever wider. You slip on your slipper, and when you have done so you even wiggle it so, and i captured it all on camera.

You cross your other leg, bend down, chest touching your knee, And I see a blood stained combat boot. I am taken aback with shock. You grab your heel again and you close your eye's in pain.

Oh the blood,blood on a female soldiers foot. You knowing you have to get medical attention to it, you pull out the medical kit. Slowly you lean toward your injured foot, the cut still open, and the blood pouring out slowly. You unfasten the shoelace of you boot, and slowly pull out at the tongue, of the army issued boot feeling the pain going through your body. You place a cloth in your mouth to prevent the screaming.

Tenderly, you pull your foot out, your eyes closed as you inch your foot out of your boot. And seeing the friction of the boot's on your sock it created a friction.And you screamed. You put your boot aside, as you step on the balls of your foot, slowly pushing your sock down. And before it comes in contact with the wound, you get a piece of towel and place it in your mouth.

You slowly push the sock over the wound and you scream, but the muffled sound give no attention to any bystanders. When it passes the wound, you pull your sock off, and throw it aside. And right before my eyes is a barefoot female soldier in slippers fresh out of army socks and combat boots.

And as you are tending to your wound, you army girlfriends come by to greet you, as I walk away, with story and video, of the day you took your army boots and army socks off.

But when I turn my back to take another peek, my video camera still, on i see and record you as your girlfriends help you up, and one of the carrying your combat boots, with the socks in it and the other carrying your rifle, and ruck sack.

What a day! Truly What a day for an army girl in combat boots