Come Again & Again

Story Info
In her journey to death, she found love.
1.6k words
3.81
15.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is an Adult Story. If you are not of age in your country, or if it is against the law for you to read this story, please don't read this. Any comments or constructive criticism are welcome. John Antony

Krishna found her sitting at his door steps in drugged state. He didn't know who she was or how she came there in the late night hours. She couldn't stand or talk properly. He tried to talk to her. But his words didn't reach her. She stared at a far away point above his head. He couldn't let her sit there alone at such late hour. With great effort he took her inside his house. She seemed very sleepy. He made her lie down on his bed.

She was beautiful and sexy. Her first two buttons of her blouse were undone showing the rise of her creamy bountiful breasts. Her skirt was short enough to show the soft and flawless thighs. He put a blanket on her to continue his self control. He sat on a chair near the bed and watched her sleep like child innocently. Her body and facial expression at the time were really in contrast. While her body showed the glory of well blossomed adult, her face showed the child's innocence. He wondered who she was. He closed his eyes.

He didn't know how long he slept. When he opened his eyes she was sitting on the bed. Her eyes were fixed on him thoughtfully. She was sober and in control of herself.

He smiled. "How do you feel now?"

"Better. Thank you, gentleman"

"My name is Krishna" he said.

"I'm Deepa" she said.

He waited expecting her to explain.

"I was on my way to the medical shop in the next street. I wanted to buy rat poison for committing suicide."

"You are already consuming poison in small doses" He pointed her drug addiction. There was a trace of anger in his voice. That amused her.

"I want a final dose large enough to make me sleep permanently"

"You are too young to realize what life is or to end it."

Slowly she told him about her life-about how she lost her mother in her childhood, about her workaholic father who was ready to give her everything except his time and love, about the man whom she loved, about how he ditched her, about how her friend introduced her to drugs. She found herself talking about things she had thought she would never reveal to anyone.

"This life seemed very empty. There was nothing to hope for or to live for. This drudgery was too much for me to bear. To escape from everything there seemed only one way- death. I wanted to die..."

He listened patiently without interfering her. He felt pity for her. She liked him very much. She liked the way he listened with care and understanding. She found him attractive and good looking.

"You are really a gentleman, Krishna. In your place, any other person would have exploited the situation"

He smiled. She found his smile very charming.

She said jokingly, "Or, did you find me not attractive?"

He smiled again. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen"

"Then why?" she wanted to know.

"I didn't want to take advantage of your helpless condition, Deepa. Sex is a beautiful experience only if both persons are willingly and loving in the act. If one person is not willing or in absence of senses, then it will be struggle between an animal and a victim"

Every minute he was rising in her mind's scale. She really loved him. "Suppose I am willing, will you kiss me" she teased. She had a mischievous glint in her lovely eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I'm damn sure" she said.

Next minute, she was in his arms. He kissed her deeply. He worked his way down her neck, licking and biting lightly, feeling her squirm and enjoying her reaction. He unbuttoned her blouse slowly. He reached her cleavage, covered by a black lacy bra, and he looked up at her. She knew what he wanted, and she obliged, unhooking the bra and it released the bountiful mounds inside.

A small moan emanated from his throat as he cupped her firm boobs in his hands and swiftly latched his mouth onto one dark pink nipple. He suckled and pulled at her tits with his lips. She moaned with excitement. At her sound, he looked up at her, nipple still between his lips, and grinned. She could watch him roll the point between his teeth and felt his tongue flickering ever so quickly across the very tip. And he applied just that much pressures with his fingers to her other nipple. Then his hands began to pull, push and knead her breasts. She could feel the hardness of his cock against her bottom, even through his jeans, and she groaned at the feeling.

She couldn't stand the wonderful feelings emanating from her chest region. She couldn't believe how sensitive her nipples and areolas were just from his touch. When he pushed her tits together, turned the nipples inwards and rubbed them against each other, she thought her boobs would explode with the pleasure. He pulled away from her, and stood up, stripping his clothes off. She liked what she saw. He was handsomely made and his cock was long and meaty. After she had taken stock of him she also undressed.

Her body was marvelous. Beauty was written on her every limb. Admiring her beauty he gently pushed her down on the bed and settled his body down between her bent legs. They kissed for a long time, and then he began to kiss his way down to her hidden treasures. She moaned when she heard his indrawn breath as he took in the sight of her hot pink pussy.

Suddenly, he lunged forward and buried his face in her. He first ground his entire face in her wetness, smearing it over his cheeks and chin, nose and mouth. Then he began slowly tracing up and down the outside of her inner lips with his tongue. They were so thick and bright pink that he couldn't control himself and he sucked one into his mouth and pulled on it with his teeth. When he bit her pussy lips, she bucked into an orgasm. The sharp sting of his teeth contrasted with the soft caress of his tongue and the contrast was enough to send her over the edge yet again. She panted as she watched his head bobbing back and forth between her thighs.

His eyes rose to her face as he felt her calm down from her climax. He met her gaze as he used his fingers to pull her slippery lips apart and then he stroked his tongue up and down the sides of her clit. She began to pant again and as he felt her body tighten in another climax, he sucked the tiny pearl into his mouth and suckled on it like he had suckled at her nipples. The suction was incredible and she wanted him to stay there forever.

Finally her body relaxed and he released her pearl from his mouth. He once again gently licked up and down, around and around her entire pussy. Her juices were flowing quickly, and she heard him swallowing several times, which sent shudders through her body at the thought. She became a slave to her passions and his talents. Her whole body was on fire.

He once again bent his head to her treasure spot and began to play with his tongue and fingers. She didn't know which sensation to pay attention to more. His mouth felt so excellent. But his fingers felt incredible. Her little sexy moans had erupted into full fledged screams.

"Is your cock equally good?"

He laughed. "Judge yourself."

He crawled up on top of her and kissed her letting his hard cock pulsing against her pussy. She shifted slightly, and the head pushed right up against her slit. "I want you in me" she said.

He slid his joy stick into her still hot cunt. He thrust back and forth, getting a nice rhythm going, and she thrust her hips up at him to take him deeper inside her. Her juices flowed ever faster, coating him as they fucked. He grunted each time he hit bottom and she made little noises of her own. As they picked up speed, she encouraged him.

"Harder....Faster..."

She reached down and cupped his balls. They were so full, and she couldn't wait to feel him explode inside her burning pussy. She massaged them and she felt them tighten. She was getting closer to her own climax and she wanted to come with him. She pushed back onto him.

Finally, she felt him thrust even faster and she knew it was time. Her cunt muscles clenched in orgasm around him and milked the sperm from his prick. He shot four, five, six times into her hot grasping pussy, and she felt every pulse against her clit as she came on him.

She collapsed on the bed, his cock still inside her, and whispered into his ear how amazing it was. She felt very happy and safe in his arms. Even the drugs couldn't ever bring her that much joy.

She said solemnly, "Thank you, Krishna"

"For what?"

"For everything. Above all for letting me to know that people like you exist in the world." He tenderly kissed her on lips.

When it was time to leave, she asked eagerly "Shall I come again?"

He flashed his charming smile and said with love, "Please keep on coming, dear."