Come Away with Me

Story Info
A weekend to reignite our passion was just what we needed!
2.9k words
4.22
6.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 5:30 PM on a Friday evening and you finish reading some legal documents you have been staring at all afternoon. Remembering my request to please be home no later than 6 PM, you shut down your computer and start packing up your things. You sigh an exhausted sigh thinking about what the evening holds for you once you get home...five couples from around the neighborhood that I have invited for dinner. While you usually enjoy their company, you just don't feel like entertaining and playing the cordial host tonight. You take one last look around your office to make sure everything is turned off and you head out the door, making sure you have your keys on you. The warm air greets you as you leave the building and head for the parking lot, your car the last one remaining as usual. You unlock the door and climb in before noticing a manila envelope on your dash. You pick it up and immediately recognize my handwriting which has labeled the envelope "My Love." You smile softly as you start your car and roll down the windows before opening the envelope.

Inside you find a CD and a handwritten note:

My darling Chuck,

My love, I know how very hard you have been working lately and I want you to know how very proud I am of you for all that you accomplish. You are an incredible provider for our family and an amazing role model and mentor for all those who have the joy of working with you every day. You are so many things to so many people...you never cease to amaze me honey.

I know I had told you we would be hosting a little party tonight, but I have decided that I want you all to myself. I want you to know and feel how very much I love you and how very blessed I feel to have you as my husband. I want to help you relax and rejuvenate, so please honey...come away with me and let me love you.

We have the entire weekend to ourselves...just to be together. Pop in the CD baby and follow the directions at the bottom of the page.

I love you and I'll see you soon!

You smile as you finish reading the note and pop in the CD. The beautiful voice of Norah Jones fills the car playing Come Away With Me. You pull out of the parking lot following the directions I have given you to a spa and resort a few miles away. Still a little bit puzzled as to what I have planned, and a little bit worried that you don't have anything packed with you, you try calling me on my cell phone. Anticipating your every move, my cell phone is turned off and my voice mail message tells you to just please follow the directions and I will see you soon. The song finishes playing for the second time as you pull into the parking lot. You reread my note which tells you to go inside to the front desk for your next instructions. Feeling a bit awkward, yet very excited, you walk to the front desk and start to tell the young lady at the desk that you are Chuck S...she cuts you off before you can finish. She smiles at you and says, "We've been expecting you sir. Your wife asked us to give you this and she hands you another envelope. You thank her and walk away, opening the envelope as you go. Inside you find a room card and another note:

My soul mate,

I'm so excited that you are here. I can't wait to spend a magical evening with you my love. Please go into the bar and pick out a bottle of wine...whatever you are in the mood for. They are expecting you.

Hurry my darling.

You head to the bar and are greeted by the bartender who immediately shows you their wine selection. You browse the list briefly before selecting a nice Cabernet to bring with you to the room. When the bartender brings you the bottle, it has another envelope attached to it. You thank him and head back to the lobby while opening the envelope.

Sweetheart,

I know you've made a wonderful selection and I can't wait to make a toast to you, my wonderful and loving husband. Babe, go to the elevators and come up to the 11th floor, Suite 1119.

I need you Chuck.

You make your way to the elevators and wait patiently for the doors to open and bring you to the 11th floor. You hurry to Suite 1119 and slip your key card into the lock, opening the door to our gorgeous suite. You look around and notice the beautiful furnishings around the spacious room, but quickly notice I'm nowhere to be found. You put the bottle of wine down on the table and call my name. Silence. Knowing how much I love to play with you, you smile at my implied challenge for a little hide and seek. You slowly walk around the living room of our suite, searching the corners and behind the furniture. You make your way into the tiny kitchenette but easily see I am not in there. You see a closed door, a sure sign of a good hiding spot. You push open the door and walk into the bedroom, letting out a low moan as you see the king size bed with the sheets pulled back, the candles flickering around the room and my black silk robe laying on the bed. You call my name softly as you walk around the room, keeping your eyes peeled for any sign of me. You walk out on to our balcony, admiring our beautiful view for a moment before coming back into the room. The bathroom is the next place you check and while I'm not there, you make a mental note of the spacious bathtub and shower...vowing to make good use of that at some point this weekend. You walk back towards the door to the bedroom, taking a quick peek back into the living room before standing with your back to the door to again survey the bedroom. As your eyes scan the room you hear the door close behind you as you feel my hands wrap around you pulling you back against me for a sensual embrace.

You sigh as I lean up to kiss the back of your neck softly as I say "glad you found me baby." I feel your hands reach up to cover mine as I slowly start to massage your chest through your shirt. I can already hear the relaxation in your voice as you tell me this was such a nice surprise. I reach to untuck your shirt from your pants as I begin to explain that I was just feeling that we could both use some time away together. I pull your shirt off of your body and start kissing your shoulders and back as you tell me that you sure would like some time alone together. My hands reach around to unbuckle your belt and unbutton your pants...my hands wandering all over you before unzipping your pants and letting them fall to the floor. I kneel down behind you to help you out of your socks and shoes before slipping your pants off of your legs. Needing to see every inch of your sexy body, I reach up and pull your boxers off of you, my fingernails raking along your thighs and legs as I do. Feeling quite horny and very frisky, I can't contain myself and I lean forward to nibble on your tight ass...biting you gently. I hear you moan with approval so I continue to nibble...needing so desperately to taste you. Sitting back a bit on my knees I place my hands on your hips and slowly turn you around to face me. I look up at you and smile as you see me for the first time, kneeling before you in a long black satin nightgown. You reach to pull me up to you but I shake my head no as I push you back against the wall. My eyes move from your face down to your beautiful cock that is now standing up straight in front of me.

I lean forward and place a soft kiss on the head and it twitches in reply. I look back up to stare into your eyes and watch your face as I stick my tongue out and slowly lick up and down your thick shaft. I moan softly as I continue to lick you, my hands moving to caress your inner thighs. Taking the base of your cock in my hands I slowly slide my mouth onto you...sucking you gently. I whimper softly as I slowly start to suck you...loving how you taste...loving how you feel in my mouth. I look up and see you have closed your eyes. As I continue to suck you, my hands move up your body to caress your stomach and up even further to rub your nipples. I start to suck you a little faster as I lightly scratch my fingernails back down your body to hold your thick cock at the base as I start to suck you faster. I take my mouth off of you for just a moment to lick my lips and tell you how good you taste. While stroking your hard cock with my hand, I move to suck your balls into my mouth...feeling how full they are and very determined to do something to relieve that pressure.

I start licking your cock all over while telling you I want to make you feel incredible because I love you so very much. Staring into your eyes I tell you I want you to cum in my mouth and eagerly resume my sucking. I feel your hands in my hair as you hold my head as it bobs up and down on your cock. Your hands encourage me to go faster so I follow your direction. Your moans and sighs of pleasure making me feel so good as I love knowing you are enjoying this. I suck you for several glorious minutes before I feel your body start to tense in front of me and you call out my name as you start to cum in my mouth. I sigh softly as I swallow you...loving how you taste. I'm licking my lips as you drop to the floor to kneel in front of me. You take my face in your big strong hands and kiss me passionately before pulling me into a warm embrace. I feel tears well up in my eyes as you hold me close...the emotion of just being here alone with you overwhelming. You kiss my neck softly and whisper in my ear, "thank you angel." I smile at you as I tell you that was just the beginning.

You stand up and help me to my feet as you glance over at the bed. I giggle softly and tell you not just yet. This weekend is all about me pampering you and helping you to relax. I tell you I will be in the bathroom running a nice hot bubble bath and ask you to go pour us a glass of wine please. I turn and appreciatively watch your naked body walk into the living room before making my way to the bathroom. I start the water running as I pour some bubble bath into the tub. I light the candles I have set up around the room and turn on some soft jazz. I stop for a moment to look in the mirror to check my hair and make-up and to smooth out my nightgown. I see your reflection in the mirror as you walk up behind me with two glasses of wine. You put the wine down on the counter top and wrap your arms around my shoulders, pulling me back against you. You kiss my shoulder and my neck as you tell me what a wonderful surprise this has been. I stare at your reflection in the mirror and tell you that I'm so happy you are enjoying it. I start to blush as you tell me how beautiful you think I am and that there is no place in the world you would rather be right now than here with me. Another tear escapes my eye as I turn to face you and run my hand along your cheek as I tell you...you make me feel beautiful my love.

I turn from you for just a moment to move to the tub to turn off the water. Facing you with a smile I tell you your bath is all ready and you should climb in for a nice long soak while I go confirm my plans for our dinner. I start to leave the bathroom and I feel you grab my hand, pulling me back towards you. You tell me that dinner can wait and you ask me to please join you in the tub. Your hands move to the straps of my nightgown and pull them off of my shoulders before untying the strings at my breasts and letting the silky garment fall to the floor. My hands attempt to cover my body as I move to quickly get into the tub, but I again feel your hand in mine pulling me back to you. With your gentle, reassuring voice you softly say "angel don't" and pull me close to you. You softly kiss my lips as I feel your hands move to my breasts...cupping them and holding them. I feel your tongue slide into my mouth as your thumbs caress my hard nipples. I whimper into our passionate kiss as I feel your hard cock press against my stomach. You pull away from my mouth to smile at me as I feel your hand slip between my legs. Your fingers caress gently along my now very wet pussy lips. I place my hands on your shoulders to brace myself as I feel your finger slip inside of me while your thumb presses against my clit. I moan loudly as your skilled finger moves around inside of me, hitting every pleasure spot along the way. You lean close to my ear and whisper that you love how wet and tight I am for you. I smile at you and kiss you softly on the lips before asking you to please make love to me.

You kiss me again before leading me over to the bath tub and helping me step in side. I sink down into the bubbles and watch you climb in after me. You settle in against the back of the tub and reach to pull me over towards you. The bath tub is huge and allows us plenty of room to move. I carefully position myself to kneel over your lap as you hold you big cock in your hands as I slide down on top of you...whimpering as I feel every thick inch enter me. I wrap my arms around your neck and press my chest against yours as I feel your hands gripping my hips. I slowly start to rock my body against you as I feel your cock slide even further inside of me. As we make love, I tell you how very much I love you and how wonderful it feels to be with you like this. The scene in our bathroom is so very sensual...our bodies together in a tub full of bubbles, illuminated by the many candles flickering around the room. The lovely scent of the bubble bath and some fresh flowers filling the air, complimented by the sounds of the water splashing in the tub, our lovemaking and the tender, romantic words we are sharing with each other.

After several incredible minutes I feel your arms wrap around my waist to pull me to you as you tell me you are close. You slip a hand underneath the water to find my clit and you start to rub it, telling me you want me to cum with you. I pull your lips to mine for a kiss as I feel my orgasm rapidly approaching. It is in your strong embrace with our lips pressed together that we climax together before collapsing together in the bathtub. I slide off of you to lay next to you in the bubbles, your arm around my shoulder and my head on your chest. We sit in silence for several minutes, just enjoying the after glow and the incredible bliss of what we just experienced together. As our heart beats slow and our breathing returns to normal, I start to play with your chest hair as I softly mutter "baby, baby, baby!" You start to laugh and quickly follow with a "holy cow!" We both start to laugh as you get up and help me out of the tub. We dry each other off tenderly and put on our bathrobes before getting ready to head back out into the living room.

As you open the door you see the room has been set for dinner while we were enjoying our bath time. The resort has done a beautiful job of arranging a very romantic dinner for two right in our room. We sit down to enjoy our dinner and just talk. We talk about anything and everything...and just enjoy being together.

The perfect start to a perfect weekend!