Come Here Bunny

Story Info
A playful hide and seek of two college friends takes a turn.
1.5k words
3.72
23.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was quieter than usual. My footsteps were careful and slow, so they couldn't be heard. Any sound at all in this moment could lead to disaster. He had to be in here somewhere. This was the last room I hadn't combed over thoroughly. Now that I think about it, it should have been the first. The bedroom would have been too obvious and he knew that.

I open the closet and see nothing but my jumbled pile of shoes and the crazy number of polos this guy had. I picked the clothes up and looked at around them for a moment before tossing them back on the floor. He didn't believe in hanging up clothes for some reason. He had more clothes than I could dream of having. But no bunny.

I circle the room in confusion. Where could he be? He is so skinny, fitting anywhere is too easy for him. Damn. I should of given a fair advantage in my favor, but no. He has the advantage. I turn and am about to leave when I hear a loud snort under the bed. Oh my God how could I forget under the bed? I chuckle and lower my torso towards the bed. "Nice try bunny. You thought you could hide but I am too good at this ga-"

I stop to see my cat glaring at me from under the bed. What? But I swear I had him! I stand and shake my head. Then out of the corner of my eye I see something blue flash by. "AHA! WE GOT A RUNNER!" I turn and run after him, trying my hardest to keep my short legs in stride with his long ones. I take a huge leap and jump on him, knocking him down!

"Nuu!" He playfully wrestles me before letting me pin him down. I grin in pride, not knowing he simply let me win. I giggle seeing the bunny ears I made him wear. They had become skewed. I adjusted them before putting on my serious face again. "Where ya think you're going?" My voice surprised me at how it growled at him. He squeaked and wiggled under me.

I reach into my bulging pocket and produced the rope I somehow managed to shove into earlier. "We aren't having this chase game all night. I'm hungry now." I sit on his chest and reach for an arm. I tie it to the first thing I see. I realize we are in the kitchen. I tie his arms to the table. He kicked and tries to buck me off.

I yelp in surprise before glaring at him. "That's it! You are in SO much trouble!" I turn and grab his legs, tying one to another table leg, and the other a chair. I lift up and plop back down on his chest harder this time. He lets out a gasp, not expecting me to land back on him as hard as I did. "Im going to ask again. Where do you think you're going?" My voice raises and rumbles.

He squirms under me before saying, "Lemme go I can't move."

Grinning sadistically I lean my face close to his. "Poor little bunny. I guess no one can help you now. Perhaps you didn't get the memo. Predators don't let there prey go." I go to bite his neck but he tries to buck me off again. "No more of this!" I lean in and bite his neck, hard. Hard enough to leave a mark, but not hard enough to break the skin.

"Now I want you to pay close attention. I want to show you something." He lowers himself and looks at me in fear. I feel him tremble lightly underneath me. I run my fingers to his crudely patterned Hawaiian shirt. I undo each button. My fingers trace his chest down past his flat stomach to the top of his pants. I trace the waist band, pulling my fingers in a little and taking them out again. He shutters in anticipation. I reach in his pants again and play with the large bulge that is starting to swell rapidly.

"Wanna see what I'm gonna show you?" His head nods eyes glued to mine. I grin before removing my hand and lifting my skirt. I reveal I am not wearing any panties. I scoot up and move closer so his face is close to my pussy. I begin to stroke myself, enjoying the feeling.

"Do you wanna be touched like this little bunny?" His head nods slower this time. "That's too bad little bunny. You shouldn't have tried to run away." I continue to stroke myself, inserting a finger. I moan and tilt my head back a little as I slowly pull my finger back out. He whimpers and tries to move his face closer to me. I stop moving and glare at him.

"I did NOT say you may touch me did I?" I glare at him for a few moments before shifting myself until I was sitting on his face. "Now you need to finish what you wanted to start. Lick!"

He groans and tries to get up. "No no no. You wanted to lick now you're going to lick. If you're good I'll reward you." He sighs and lowers himself again.

Slowly he begins to lick my clit. I gasp and lean my head back at the rush of feelings, pushing my pussy against his face further. I groan and find myself moving with the movement of his tongue. "That's a good bunny. More." He continues to lick, going deeper into me as the weight of my body is placed on his face and head. I quiver in pleasure and enjoy the feeling until I climax. I stay for a few moments before looking down at him. He is still licking, enjoying the taste of my cum as it starts to come through my pussy lips.

"I suppose you think you deserve a little treat eh?" He nods quickly. I shift and place my face near his zipper, but keep one hand on his chest in case he tries anything funny. I unzip his pants and pull out his hard cock. I lean in to have a taste but stop. I looked towards him and give the same look he had given me so many times in my life.

My lips twitch. "Beg." He squirms and trembles, pulling at his restraints. "Please." His voice is soft.

"What?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Speak up." He closes his eyes. "Please please please." His lower lip trembles. "Please I beg of you PLEASE!"

I laugh "How cute you look when you beg." I lower my head and lick him from base to tip, then raise my head again. "I really think you can beg better than that, don't you?"

He rolls his eyes at me and moves slightly. He stops moving as my hand lands hard against the side of his face as I slap him. "I said to beg, not to move!"

"I... I.. I'm sorry. Please! Please I beg you to let me cum! I'm so turned on for you!!"

"That is much better." I lower my head back down and lick from the base of his cock back to the tip again. Then before wrapping my lips around his tip. I suck and play with it just to watch his expression. "So tasty."

He pulls and twists this way and that again. He tries to escape.

"Well we are gonna stop this right now." I move up and slide him in me. I place both of my hands on his chest to push him down. I grind slowly, letting another moan float from me. He gasps and tries to hold his expression in.

"What's the matter bunny? Scared you'll enjoy this too much?" I laugh and move a little faster. I can feel him throbbing in me. I look him in the eye. "You love this don't you?" His face flushes red and he turns his face away. His eyes close as ecstasy overwhelms him. He lifts his head and moans, then looks at me. "That's what I thought." I lick my lips and grind faster, loving the feeling.

I move my body back and forth, knowing that this experience is more than he has ever experienced or expected to experience tonight. "You wanna cum for me bunny?" Unable to hold back anymore the he explodes into me. I don't stop moving until my own orgasm has stopped and his cock is no longer trying to fill me with cum.

Looking at him, I smile. "You're no longer a virgin now bunny." I slowly move as his cock leaves my body. I move back up his body and straddle his face again. I sit my body back down on his face and give him an evil grin. "Lick me clean bunny."

He hesitates at first, but then his tongue reappears as he licks the cum that is oozing out of my pussy until I am nice and clean. I then move off of him and lower my head near his so that I can whisper into his ear. "You're my bunny forever now." I smile and get up. Leaving him bound and laying on the floor exhausted...