Come Here Now

Story Info
My desire to please you overpowered any apprehension I had.
1.2k words
4.17
8.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
384302
384302
28 Followers

I am writing this as a task for my Domme.

***

"Come here now."

My shoes were on and I was out the door, keys in hand, within two minutes. I had been waiting for that command all day. The thought of being at your every beck and call was enough to keep my panties wet for hours while I waited. Now that the moment was here, I could feel myself grow wetter and hotter, my lips flushed, and my pulse pounded in my neck. I was excited and ready for whatever you had in store.

When I arrived at your house, I parked at the curb. As I was reaching for the door handle to get out, I noticed another message from you:

"Leave all of your clothes in your car. Go stand at the back door and wait with your back to the door."

I swallowed hard and squirmed in my seat with embarrassment. What if somebody saw me? How long will you make me wait? None of those questions were relevant. My desire to please you overpowered any apprehension I had. It would all be worth it to hear you tell me I had done well. I removed all of my clothes, piling them up in the passenger seat as I did. I took a deep breath for courage before I collected my keys and phone, then jogged across your yard stark naked. I made it to the back without bumping into any neighbors, although who knew what anyone saw if they had looked out their window at the right moment. I stood facing away from the door, glancing around in hope that nobody could see me from where I was standing. It was just before sunset and I had to shift around to keep the evening chill from sinking into my skin. My nipples were hard, but I wasn't sure if it was the cold or my thoughts causing that. I'm not sure how long I stood there but it was long enough to watch twilight fade into complete darkness.

Just as I started to wonder if you were going to make me stand out there all night, I heard the door open behind me. I started to turn my head over my shoulder but a firm hand in the back of my hair turn me back to where I was, then slowly pulled down, lifting my chin into the air. I felt warm breath on my ear, then I heard your voice.

"Did I tell you to turn around?"

"No, Miss, I'm sorry," I responded.

You took my phone and keys out of my hand, let go of my hair, and I heard the door shut behind me. I was left alone again for who knows how long before I heard the door open once more. I knew better than to turn around this time and instead stood completely still, waiting for your next command. Since I had been staring into the darkness, it didn't make much of a difference when the soft silk of the blindfold covered my eyes, but I bit my lip in anticipation when I felt you pull it into a knot around the back of my head. Next came the leather of the collar tightening around neck. My heart leapt into my throat. I felt so completely yours. You grabbed me by the collar and dragged me inside backwards. I heard you shut the door before grabbing the front of the collar and dragging me off in another direction. I was familiar enough with the layout of your house that I knew we were headed toward your room. When we arrived, you positioned me in place.

"Sit," you ordered as you shoved me backwards.

I found myself collapsing into a hard, wooden chair. The finish was cold against my bare skin. It only took you a minute to secure each of my forearms and wrists to the arms of the chair, each ankle to the legs, and finally my thighs to where the arms met the seat, so that my legs were spread. I pulled against the restraints and found them so tight that I couldn't move a fraction of an inch. I felt myself get wetter knowing that I was so completely at your will now.

"Squirm all you want. You're not going anywhere." I heard you say just over my shoulder before I was plunged into absolute silence by the noise canceling headphones you placed over my ears. Gentle instrumental music began to play in my ears. You smoothed the hair on top of my head and then you were gone. Unable to hear, see, or feel you, I was entirely unsure of what to expect next.

My inability to perceive anything in the room left me overwhelmed by even the slightest touch. Every so often I would feel you brush your fingertips lightly along my chest or my stomach. My muscles would flinch under your hands. Once you ever so slightly ran your fingers up my thigh and between my legs. I thought I might come on the spot, arching my hips into you, but you pulled your hand away quickly and were gone again. As I writhed under your gentle torture, I felt something else drag along the tops of my thighs. I furrowed my brow trying to figure it out, but knew instantly when the cane came down hard across the tops of my thighs. I couldn't even hear my own voice cry out. The music continued to play, gentle and quiet in contrast the sharp, quick blows you delivered to my thighs and occasionally across my shins. I took deep slow breaths and felt the endorphins fill my chest with every lash. I fruitlessly pulled against the restraints that still didn't give at all. I felt the welts start to rise on my skin, but you didn't let up, beating me harder still. One particular lash came down so hard that my voice finally broke when I screamed. You paused for a moment and I felt your hand in mine. I squeezed your fingers to let you know I was okay. You continued to beat me finishing what you started, until I my chest was heaving under gasping breaths.

You were gone for a moment and when you returned I felt your hand between my legs. I couldn't hear myself whimper the word "please" over and over, begging you to let me come. I was so wet that it took no effort at all for your fingers to slide inside of me. I felt a loud moan in my throat. My hips rocked against your hand as much as they could with my thighs tied down as they were. Your thumb traced circles around my clit. I had been on the edge of coming for what felt like hours, so it took almost no time before I arched my back and pulled against the restraints on my arms as my whole body shook with pleasure. I screamed your name but heard nothing, every sound I made for your ears only. When I finished, you took the headphones off first, then the blindfold. Even I was surprised to find my eyes wet with tears that the blindfold had caught. You wiped what was left of them away with your thumbs then ran your fingers through my hair.

"You did so well."

Still out of breath, all I could do was smile back at the words I had been looking forward to all night.

384302
384302
28 Followers