Come Hither

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorganDale
MorganDale
140 Followers

"Cold, right?" She massaged the sunscreen onto my shoulders and back. She dipped down to my lower back and brushed the waistband of my swimsuit but that was as far as she went. It seemed like a fairly motherly application of sunscreen, made more than slightly awkward by the erection I was sporting on the other side. I'd later think of it as a reverse mullet. Party up front, business in the back. Mullets were popular at the time.

"OK, done. You can handle your front." Was that a question? Euphemism? I wasn't sure. She gathered up her towel and bottle of sunscreen and motioned to the door.

I was confused. I thought maybe we had started down a road to something, but now I wasn't sure. I gave her a mumbled "thanks" and walked out of the bathroom towards the bedroom door, once again trying to hide my erection with my hands.

"Where are you going?"

I turned and saw she was standing by her bed. Gulp.

"Um..." I was not eloquent at the best of times.

She spread her large pool towel out on top of her comforter, sat down next to it, and motioned for me to sit. "And please stop covering yourself up."

I hesitantly dropped my arms to my sides, turned and walked slowly towards her, noticing she was very obviously looking at my hardon. It'd be hard not to notice in this suit. It felt like my penis was pistoning up and down with every step inside the Speedo now that it was pointing straight up. I sat next to her on the towel, looking down at it and my erection, not really sure what to think about either.

"You can't go outside like that, obviously." She put the back of her hand to her forehead like she was going to faint. "What would the neighbors think?" That did manage to make me laugh a little.

She grinned. "Relax, you're not in trouble or anything."

That said, my erection was in no danger of subsiding any time soon.

"I should be honest with you," she said. "I enjoyed watching you this morning. I was surprised how much I got off seeing you... like that. Touching yourself. As soon as you walked in the room just now I thought about it. That's kind of, well no, exactly why I chose this suit for you, though I thought maybe I'd just catch a glimpse at some point. But in the bathroom, once you had your hands on me I just knew I had to see you again, like this." She gestured at my erection. It made me a little dizzy having her draw attention to it. I started to feel like I was watching this happen to someone else. "I feel like Mrs. Robinson," she said. "Or haven't you seen that? I guess maybe it's before your time."

I hadn't yet, but I got the reference anyway.

"Doesn't matter. Didn't work out well for her. I'm babbling. Anyway, I'd like you to do something for me. Something private, just between us. You can say no."

"OK," I said. I was pretty sure I'd say yes to anything at that point.

"I'd like to watch you do it again, right here, if you'd like to that is." she said. "The towel's so you don't get sunscreen on the blanket."

Her eyes sparkled as she added, wickedly, "or anything else."

I was blown away. Would she really like to see me naked? Jerking off? I realized she had pretty much engineered everything to lead to this, she had already said as much, but it was still hard for me to believe. I was so turned on I was almost on auto-pilot and if she hadn't asked for me to do it here, I would have taken the first opportunity to do it in private. She was looking at my Speedo again, my erection straining at the material, then back to my face. I slowly eased myself onto my back, quite conscious of how it must look to her. She smiled. I could feel her breathing through mattress, see the rise and fall of her chest. She seemed like she was teetering at the edge of a pool. I guess she was expecting me to begin, but it's not she had a starter pistol here. I tentatively reached down, watching her the whole time. She watched my hand move in its slow track downward, then looked back into my eyes and that made me warm all over. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. I was more turned on than I had ever been before and though I couldn't believe what was happening, I was becoming totally engulfed in the moment. It was like a dream. Part of me even thought that I better not come right away for fear of disappointing her -the making of an exhibitionist, apparently. Somehow I felt like she deserved more for taking this risk. A show. I was pretty good at masturbating after all, though doing it for an audience was a first.

And so the curtain raised on my performance. I slid my right hand under the waistband of the Speedo and caressed myself for her. I grabbed my cock around the base so the head moved and pressed against the shiny, thin material. With my left hand, I massaged myself over the outside of the suit. Precum was already making my cock slick and making an ever-widening wet spot in my suit (well, not MY suit.) I couldn't believe I was doing this in someone else's swimsuit, in someone else's bed, with someone else sitting right here. I traced the head through the moistened material with the fingers of my left hand. I tried to run through a gamut of different ways of touching myself, but it was getting hard to think of many more. Maybe I wasn't such an expert. It felt amazing, though, touching myself for her. I was lost in it. I must have moaned or made some sort of noise because her eyes darted to the bedroom door and she put her finger to her lips. No one else was home yet, but I'm sure she was intensely alert at the moment. I knew this was more dangerous for her than it was for me. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if anyone happened upon this scene. That thought brought me back up from the depths of pleasure and I stopped my movements.

"No, don't stop, honey. I want you to come. For me."

No one had ever said anything remotely like that to me. I knew we had both crossed dangerous lines, but now I couldn't help myself. Her voice asking me to come was maddening. I felt brazen and deliciously wild. I lifted my ass off the bed and with both hands yanked my suit down to my thighs, exactly where my briefs were when she caught me earlier this morning. My rock hard erection slapped against my stomach. I was hungry for her gaze on my naked body now, I had to show her everything, I was going to come for her. I longed for her eyes on my bare skin, my erection. I thought back to that moment this morning when I came and wondered if she was surprised I was ready to come again. I wasn't surprised.

I was rewarded. She was staring openly at me now, at my hard cock. She was breathing heavily, I thought I could even feel it on my skin. I could smell the sunscreen on her body, and underneath just simply her body. Being fully exposed like this was bringing me new levels of excitement. The memory of the first encounter was exciting enough, but this was amazing. My hand had resumed stroking with fervor, not in that mechanical race to orgasm masturbation sometimes becomes, but stroking because it simply felt amazing. Amazing that she was sitting right next to me, watching me do this. Wanting me to do this. Watching intently. I hazily realized she herself was barely dressed, but she could have been wearing a tent for all her wardrobe mattered. It wasn't the bikini, it was just that she was there with me. I had masturbated this morning to the poster image of Heather Locklear and that worked because she was almost naked, but that it led to this moment with... Cynthia. God. Cynthia, I thought. Then I said it out loud, although quietly.

"Cynthia..."

She smiled.

"Yes," was all she said. She whispered again,"yes."

Her voice, her proximity, her eyes on me. Her whisper. My cock was now sliding in and out of my curled fingers. Through slitted eyes I saw her watching my hand and penis and suddenly I knew I was going to come, I was past the point of no return. I exploded, and now I was surprised. Usually a second round of masturbation following so close to the first doesn't have such spectacular results for body or mind, but I was more turned on than ever before. Streams of cum shot from me, on me, past me. For all I know, fireworks went off. Cynthia cracked a wide, loving smile. My body was trembling, reeling with bliss. The aftershocks slowly subsided and I closed my eyes. As I did so, I felt her weight lift from beside me. I opened them to see where she went, propped myself up on my elbows. She was in the bathroom, doing something at the sink. It suddenly dawned on me that here I was, naked and covered in cum, waiting to see what an attractive older woman had in store for me. It felt like a place I wanted to be. I didn't feel insecure or self-conscious.

She turned off the water and returned holding a wet cloth. She sat down and I outstretched my hand, but she didn't offer it. Instead, smiling, she slowly let the warm, wet cloth drape onto my stomach. She cleaned the cum off my stomach and chest, found some up by my neck, and glanced amusedly at the comforter past my head.

"Looks like the towel wasn't big enough," she said.

"Sorry," I said, sheepishly.

"I'm just kidding, it'll clean right up and no one will be the wiser. Well, I will." Finally she handed me the washcloth.

"You should do the rest," she said, glancing pointedly at my penis. "I have to tell you it's very tempting, but I don't think we should go any farther. I hope you weren't hoping for that. Well, I sort of do hope you were, but it's just, I don't know. It's not like this all wasn't over the line, but I don't want it to feel wrong, for you especially. I'm old enough to be your... I'm already starting to feel guilty, but I'll get over it. You should be doing this with someone your age... I shouldn't be doing it at all."

Suddenly I didn't feel like I should be naked in her bed. I started to get up. Before I could get fully upright, she leaned into me and gave me a kiss on the mouth. Not a peck, not a big, wet, tongue-twined movie kiss, but a kiss. I felt my bottom lip nestled between her warm lips before she broke away.

"Don't get me wrong," she said. "I really wanted this, I hope you did too. My husband and I have sex pretty regularly but I don't always think about him while we're doing it. I fantasize, and I touch myself sometimes too. I think with all you guys masturbating in this house all the time, this fantasy must have been lurking in my head. Not that I want to catch Pete or Sam doing it, you know. It was much better catching you. In fact, I know I'll be thinking about it next time I have sex... or touch myself."

She smiled and gave me a pat on the thigh, above, I realized, where my suit was still located. "Now pull that suit up and get out to the pool. It looks like you won't cause a commotion now."

She was right, I had softened. Not entirely soft, but good enough for now. Well, maybe not if she kept looking at me like that. I stood up and pulled up the suit in one motion. I know that gave her a good vantage on my naked ass, but it's not like it mattered. In fact I liked it. I looked back and saw she was sitting there, considering me. She was still smiling and that made me feel great. I smiled back at her and walked out of the room, a lot more proudly than I had entered it. It felt like the start of a new chapter for me. I'd still probably be a nervous around girls, but maybe not so much a gibbering fool anymore. I had this secret with a woman I had always liked, but now admired in a brand new way.

MorganDale
MorganDale
140 Followers
12