Come Home to Me

Story Info
Sumptuous sex with bubbles and fire.
1.4k words
4.05
10.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at work. Well let's face it... It had been a long week and a long month. I hurried out of my 5pm meeting to find the red light on my message machine blinking away and four yellow post-it notes tacked to my computer screen. Only one stood out at me:

"Your husband phoned. He said he'll see you at dinner."

I reached for my mobile phone, grabbed my bag and ran like hell to make the 7.10 train.

I opened the door to our home, dropped my keys on the sideboard and kicked off my shoes. I loved Friday nights. Normally it was the night usually reserved for friends, but I'd hardly seen David all week and so I'd promised to come straight home. I smiled in anticipation, at seeing the man I love more than anything. I headed for the kitchen.

The lights were dim, and I could smell some gorgeous aromas floating from the oven. He always left me surprises, and tonight was no different. On the table was a note with familiar beautiful scripted handwriting. It read:

"Welcome home my beautiful angel. There is a hot bath waiting for you. I'll meet you there..."

A thankful but wicked smile spread across my face, as I pulled a bottle of champagne from the fridge and grabbed two glasses. I entered our bathroom to find our large spa bath full of hot steaming water and surrounded by candles. I noticed an aroma,

"Mmmm.. " I thought", "he added my favourite oil."

Each day I felt luckier and luckier to have found this amazing man. I slowly undressed as I sipped on the champagne. I unbuttoned my blouse and rolled down my hose until I was standing there just in my underwear. I could feel the candlelight flickering off my skin and was keen to feel the warmth of the water. I unclasped my bra and slipped my panties to the floor and eased into the water.

The temperature was perfect. I felt as if I was floating, and so I closed my eyes and lay back into the corner of the spa. I could feel the water jets pounding my flesh and the bubbles licking at every inch of my body. A delightful shiver curses down my spine as I start to wonder where you are. I miss you and I need to feel you close to me.

My mind begins to wander to the spa jets and thinking that I'm really enjoying the feeling of them on my thighs. The little bubbles desperately work their way north to break at the waters surface. They lick at my lips and I open my legs to let them pass on their passage. I arch my back to allow the larger bubbles to pass through my legs, enjoying the sensation of the hot air on my pussy.

My nipples begin to harden in the water and hot oil and I allow my fingers to caress them, not at all bothered that my husband could walk in at any minute. My fingers worked on my nipples, twisting them harder with every rush of hot water from the jets. I'm sure that my now my cheeks were flushed and my breathing began to intensify.

It was at this moment I heard footsteps.

"Good evening gorgeous.... I see you're enjoying your bath"

"Mmmmmmm..." is all I can muster as I pull his naked body into the water with me and desperately kiss him hard on his mouth. He tastes sweet, his lips are full and my heart beats even faster. He sucks at my bottom lip with passion and I can feel his erect penis pushing against my leg, teasing me.

He pulls me close with one hand and caresses the back of my neck with the other. His kisses are hard and eager. I think to myself that I need to feel him inside me.

"I missed you today"

He nods and smiles at me and begins to run his hands up my inner thigh. Every place his hand touches my skin makes me tremble with excitement and I can feel the juices in my pussy seeping out into the hot water. He is describing the curve of my waist down to my thighs as he kisses my neck, licking playfully at my ears. I felt the heat growing between my legs and my clit starts to pulsate, begging for attention. I have both hands in his face kissing him desperately, and now I can't wait and I have to feel how hard he is for me.

I reach down and gently take his cock in my hands. Like a reflex it responds to me and I feel it harden even more as I begin to stroke it up and down and wishing the water wasn't so high because I want it in my mouth. I'd never enjoyed giving oral sex before, but with David, I couldn't get enough. I think it was a combination of a really great cock and the way it responds to my touch. It makes me dripping wet just to think about it and it now features in all my fantasies.

A lightening bolt surges through my spine as he fingers my clitoris with slow hard strokes. He knows exactly how to please me. His fingers explore all my folds and rest on my clitoris, before effortlessly sliding two fingers into my pussy. I'm already so aroused my hips begin to grind against his hand as my fingers fondle the tip of his penis. The head was velvety soft and he moaned with the pleasure.

He takes my nipples in his mouth, licking them, teasing them, as his hand fucks me under the water. The candle light is flickering off his back and I can see a thin layer of sweat beginning to bead on his shoulders.

"Let's get out..." he says.

I didn't need to be asked twice and we headed for the lounge room where he'd lit a roaring fire. Urgently, I pulled him toward me, longing to feel him inside me. We kiss each other hard and violently on the mouth and I can't take the heat rising in my stomach as I push him onto the rug and force his cock in my mouth.

I suck him hard and cup his balls in my hand, stroke it with the other and begin licking at the tip of his gorging member. He lays back and I hear a groan escape his lips as I notice my juices beginning to seep down my inner thigh. He is so open to me, with his legs spread wide open and I lick his inner thighs while pumping his cock with my hand.

The fire crackles in the background as I realize I know that I don't care how late we eat tonight. Right now, this is all I want in my mouth. My ass is in the air and I feel my pearl pulsating with pleasure as his cock is in my mouth, and my nipples harden at the thought of being fucked from behind. Almost like he could read my mind he grabs from behind and places his hands on my hips. His cock is standing fully erect and glistening with my saliva. I am dripping wet and my lips are swollen and open. He slides inside me slowly at first, then fucks me faster.

I reach forward to that his balls are slamming against my clitoris as he fucks me and I can feel my wetness seeping over his balls and my inner thigh. He reaches around and grabs my supple breasts and can feel how hard my nipples are. I was panting now and I moaned and open my legs wider. I could feel him inside me, roughly pumping hard against my G-spot, so that I knew I was about to come.

I felt his cock swell inside me and I knew he was close. His head rolled back and he slipped his hand around and pushed one finger inside me. I could feel them both exploring me with desire. I moaned and bit my bottom lip and clamped my muscles down hard onto his cock, as if milking it, desperate to feel his juice inside me. I could feel every muscle in my body tighten and a glorious rush as my body shook with the spasm of intense orgasm. His rhythm quickened and as he slammed into me his hands tightened around my hips and I felt a rush of hot cum inside me. The jerking slowly turned to rocking and then he held onto my back and kissed it. He stroked my hair and lay beside me. He gazed into my eyes, planted a soft kiss on my lips and smiled. I smile at him longingly, so happy.

"Are you ready for dinner now?" he asks.

"Yes. Only if I get to be dessert."