Come In

Story Info
Bitch Boy's Surprise.
1.2k words
3.87
24.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in"

I thought it was a bit odd she left the door unlocked, but I went ahead in anyway. She lived in a shotgun house in an old section of New Orleans known for its colorful character. The house was a further reflection of that, reminiscing of times past. It had the 14' ceilings that define the style of the house, but had been appointed in modern finishes in a recent renovation.

The house was open all the way to the kitchen in the back, except for a second door off the entryway. Originally this was the front door and the entryway was a porch, but the Queen made the change in the renovation. The door separating the entryway from the livings area were French doors made of wood and leaded crystal. Light shone through but it was impossible to see what was on the other side of the doors. Only the soft warm flickering of candlelight was apparent.

"You know what you're to do before you come in, so please do so" said the voice beyond the doors. There was a table and chair in the entryway, as well as a hanger on the chair. On the table was a collar, leather wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs, and a black hood. I stripped myself nude, put on the collar and cuffs, inspected my cock and balls for stray hairs (none), put the hood on my head but not over my face, and pages the door bell to be let in.

"It's open I said" she yelled. I tried the door and sure enough it was open. I walked in the room to find my queen laid out on her chaise, adorned in a purple velvet robe, with candles lit and soft music playing. She was reading something I couldn't make out, and took her time finishing her chapter before acknowledging me. The room was just cold enough to be uncomfortable while naked and I couldn't do anything about it as I waited. I felt my nipples getting hard while I stood there admiring Queen while she read.

Finally she put the book down and allowed me to come greet her as I had been trained. I dropped to my knees, crawled to her chair, and licked and tongued each perfectly pedicured toe on both feet. She smiled slightly and then opened her robe to show me the silken panties and gown she had on underneath, also purple. She then sat upright, opened her legs, and leaned over to whisper in my ear "you know what you're doing next". I kissed my way up her thighs to her pussy, pulled the panties aside, and sucked her clit until it was throbbing. Queen moaned in pleasure, but stopped me before I brought her to climax.

"If I cum now I'll just send you home. But I have a surprise for you" she told me as she stood up. She then guided me to my feet, pulled the hood down over my head, leashed my collar, and led me to the back room of her house.

Once there, she forcibly pushed me against a wall, and took an arm, outstretched it, and hooked it to the wall. While she did this, I was certain I felt another hand take my other arm before she was done, and it too was clipped to the wall. Finally my feet were also clipped and I was unable to move. I felt a hand on my cock and a tongue on my chest, and then suddenly something wrapping around my cock. It was a cold and metallic feeling, which made me think it was some sort of chastity device. As I'm figuring this out I feel a tongue on my nipple, and hands on my body. Either Queen has the most active hands ever, or there is someone else here, I think. But I'm not certain. There's no voices in the room. Just the touch of hands on my body.

Eventually while being caressed and becoming as aroused as the cock cage would let me, I hear Queen's voice, but its from the other side of the room. She's asking if I feel good and do I like what's happening, which I do, and she's giggling because I can't become erect. It occurs to me at this point that there are two women here...

My Queen has arranged for a 3-way for me, but I can't see the other woman, nor can I receive direct pleasure from her? Oh, this is mean...

Now Queen has turned up the intensity with me and her friend. They took turns kissing my body, rubbing me, touching me, teasing me. I begin to hear moaning from Queen, then from the mystery woman, accompanied by the buzzing of a vibrator. In what seems to be an eternity, I'm either being touched and teased, or hearing one or both of these ladies cumming over and over. My cock throbs against the cage, but can't break free of its restraint. The room smells of sex and sweat and I can't see or touch any of it. I can feel hands on my body periodically but nothing granting me release.

Eventually the moans wind down to a whimper. The room goes quiet for a minute until I feel a mouth against my neck kissing me and nibbling gently followed by a sweet "goodbye".

I hear my Queen and her friend leave the room, and Queen return a couple minutes later. She removed my hood, unhooked my hands from the wall, and asked "did you enjoy your 3-way?"

"Yes Queen, I did"

I'd always had a fantasy about a 3-way with 2 women, but it never went like that.

"Would you like to cum now?"

"Yes Queen, I would love to".

She then removed the cock cage, unhooked my legs, led me to a table where she bent me over and rehooked my hands and feet, and while standing behind me she reached between my legs and began stroking my cock. While doing so I felt a familiar cold wet liquid on my ass and eventually she entered me with a finger.

She masterfully massaged and milked me, bringing me to the very edge of orgasm over and over, telling me about how much fluid was being released from my cock, and occasionally bringing some to my lips to taste. Eventually she hit that spot which sent my body trembling and triggered an orgasm so powerful my ears hurt.

Queen then unhooked me from the table, put me on my hands and knees, and had me lick up my mess from the floor. Once it was clean to her satisfaction, she let me go the bathroom to clean myself up.

I found her back on the chaise lounge again reading her book. I tried to tell her goodbye, but she didn't look up from the book to return the pleasantries.

I let myself out, redressed on the entry way and headed to my car.

I had an email waiting for me when I got home. It was from Queen.

Pictures...

Of her, her friend, and me tied to the wall...

And a note...

"Enjoy these. But you are NOT to cum until I allow it!"

Oh, Queen...