Come Into the Dark: Awakening

Story Info
Jenifer learns about William. And about herself.
1.7k words
4.64
11.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William took hold of Jen's hand and led her to the study. She had seen it before, but as they walked in, something changed. The sun seemed to dull, and before long, the room fell dark. The door closed behind them, the click giving her a chill.

William turned to her, seeing the confusion in her eyes.

"Don't be afraid. You are safe." He smiled warmly, and candles... All over the room... Began to light.

"I don't understand." She started to breathe deeply. "How are you... What's...?"

"You do. You always understood. You know what I am. You knew the night we met." His cerulean eyes found her brown ones. Meeting in the flickering of the candle light. "Say it. It's alright."

"But that's... No. I'm a rational adult. I don't believe in things like...."

"You don't have to believe in something for it to be true. Man-kind has been proving that for millennia."

"You're a witch."

"Well, that's a term more frowned upon. But, tomato potato."

She smiled. "That's not the phrase."

He smiled back, for a moment. When it drifted she noticed something else. Fear? "And that's not all...."

Jen frowned. "Clarissa."

"We were nearly bound, until I discovered that she is a monster. She hates people. She wants nothing more than the destruction of the human race. She's young, and full of herself. She thinks she is superior to others. I guess I didn't want to see it at first. But now, it's all I see. And there is nothing uglier than someone who wants to see an entire race of creatures destroyed."

"William... Why have you pulled me into this? I'm not sure I'm made out for this. I'm not like you. I don't belong in your world." Jen's eyes started to water as she headed for the door.

William appeared before her. "You have no idea just how similar we are."

*~*~*~*~*

In the time that passed, she had begun to learn a lot about William. His abilities, which seemed to be never ending, his history, his age... She often teased that he was too old for her. Truth be told, when a man is more than two centuries over the age of his partner, she determined, age really was nothing but a number.

But in the back of her mind, she could feel that William had been hiding something from her. Something he thought could hurt her maybe? Or perhaps he just thought she couldn't take it. Either way it was driving her mad. She needed to know why he occasionally became so distant. Why he sometimes seemed to grow cold. And why, on occasion, she would wake to a cold, empty bed.

*~*~*~*~*

"Am the information is all there? I need to know I can rely on you Nolan."

Jen had just made her first hire last month, and he seemed to show great potential. If only she could get him to have more confidence in himself. She remembered when she first got hired. She was terrified of doing or saying the wrong thing, so she kept her mouth shut. It didn't matter if she needed help, or she was getting screwed by a fellow employee. She was going to drown in silence. It took a coworker taking credit for her hard work for her to finally gain a voice. After that, well, the flood gates were open.

She wanted to help Nolan get there too, before some shark in the water sunk their teeth in.

"Yes ma'am, I have surveyed the area numerous times, spoken with several citizens. There's not a single case of-"

Just then, the phone rang.

"Jennifer Benson... Yes... No... Who- Who is this?" Jen's face went flush. She looked up at Nolan. "Get out." She looked back to the phone. "Hello? HELLO?? WHO THE HELL IS THIS?"

*~*~*~*~*

It took more than an hour for her to settle down after she got home. She had locked all the windows and doors, and then she just stood there in the middle of the living room. It wasn't until William arrived that she felt truly at ease.

"I don't understand... How could she know how to reach me? How does she even know who I am? What does she want?"

William pulled her to him. "She's just trying to frighten you. She knew it would rattle you, and she's taking advantage of that. Clarissa... She's just angry. Don't let her games get to you."

With that, William swept her up and carried her to the couch. He could feel her trembling in his arms, and it made him glad to know he was there to comfort her. He placed her on the couch, and knelt in front of her. They looked each other in the eyes for just a moment before he leaned in to kiss her.

The sweet kisses, mingling with the salt of her tears became too much for him to bear. And while he wanted just to comfort her, there was something more primal at bay.

He had not been with her for weeks, as he had been trying to tread softly. But his desire was proving to get the better of him. As he pulled back to look at her sweet face, he knew there would be no way to contain himself tonight.

---

Jen had been afraid, at first, of being with William after learning what he was. She didn't know why, but she felt as though something had changed between them. But now, after he kissed her the way he did, she felt her walls come tumbling down.

She couldn't explain it. There was only one word she could think of; one word that could make her throw away common sense. Love.

She felt his hands slowly making their way up her thighs, slipping under her skirt, and around to her supple bottom. She sighed when his hands cupped the flesh he found there. It wasn't long before their mouths were locked again, this time, in a mash of tongues and teeth that left lips bitten; red, and tender.

When his pulled her panties off, she could think of nothing she wanted more than his cock buried inside her, but he had other plans.

For days, he had failed to remember the taste of her, and tonight he would drench his thirst.

Before she could knew what hit her, his tongue was dancing between her thighs, teasing and caressing every delicious inch of her most delicate flesh. Her sighs of ecstasy only proved to further madden him, and his pace grew more and more frantic. Before long, she was dancing on the tip of his tongue; making sounds that would make god himself blush. But before she could cum, he pulled away and stood, pulling his shirt over his head and unfastening his pants.

He was even more beautiful than she remembered, and his body became more and more visible. Her hand found its way to her pussy, keeping her right on the edge as she watched him pull down his pants, then his boxers, to reveal the hard flesh therein.

"Mmm... Come fuck me." She felt like a woman possessed, as she spread her legs wide for him. Her skirt hiked up above her waist gave him a clear visual of her sopping wet pussy. She was most certainly ready for him.

Grabbing her legs, he pulled her, until her ass hung over the edge of the couch.

"Be careful what you wish for, little girl."

And just like that he was inside her, pounding mercilessly away at her pussy, gripping her hips. There were no words or sounds from either of them, but for the sound of their bodies meeting in violent clash after clash.

Her mouth hung open as if to scream or cry out, but she did not. She could feel herself losing control. She looked to him, and watched as he pulled her blouse open with one hand while the other kept a firm grip on her hip, pulling her into his deep thrusts. His eyes devoured every inch of her soft brown flesh. She felt wanted. Needed. She felt ravished. And when their eyes met, the first and only words of this intense moment were spoken.

"I love you, Jen."

*~*~*~*~*

The next morning, all her concerns seemed to have melted away. She had the love of her life, and he

loved her, too. So what if he was different?

She had just finished her jog and was walking back to the car when she heard someone jogging up behind her. She moved over to give them room, but the footsteps slowed as they came closer. She turned to see who it was, and felt her heart drop.

"Hello again, Jenifer." Clarissa smoothed her hair back, and smiled her wicked smile.

"Look, I know what you are and I don't care. William doesn't want you. So why don't you go get a life?" Jen spoke with confidence, but her heart was beating a mile a minute.

"And what if I don't want to?" Clarissa came in closer, noting the way Jen pulled away. "William isn't here to protect you. I guess you'll have to call someone for help? But by the time they arrive, it'll be far too late."

It felt as though a weight was being dropped on her chest. Jen could feel her breathing getting shorter, and dropped to her knees. She watched as Clarissa's eyes started to go black. First the Iris, then even the whites of her eyes. She remembered that William's eyes look the same way the night of the dinner. She reached out, pleading, begging Clarissa to stop.

"Please. Pl-"

"Oh, not so tough now, huh? William can't save you now, and even if he could, he wouldn't. Look at you. You're pathetic."

Jen closed her eyes, and when she looked back up, Clarissa was white as a sheet.

Jen started to stand, slowly regaining her breath.

Clarissa had never seen this before. Only moments ago, Jenifer was begging for her life. Now, Clarissa's tricks had no effect on her.

And her eyes... They were glowing bright yellow.

"That's not possible. You can't be. I would have known."

"You should get out of here, Clarissa. Lots of criminals in the park at this hour. You wouldn't want to become a victim of a violent crime."

Clarissa looked up to the sky to see dark clouds forming over head.

"Please... Look... I'm sorry! I don't want any trouble, ok?"

Jenifer smiled.

"That's too bad. You're overdue."

TO BE CONTINUED...