Come Me Mr. Sax Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers

Trent tore his mouth from Buzz's, arched his head back, and screamed, "Oh, Sheeeet!" as he shot off up Buzz's belly. And then followed up with an, "Oh, god, Yes!" as he felt Buzz release his load deep inside him. Trent collapsed under him, exhilarated at the feel of the warm cum deep inside him. He'd never imagined it could be this good with Buzz. He didn't give a shit that it was unprotected. If it never were again, he'd have this to remember.

"Sorry, sorry . . . I couldn't . . ."

Buzz was apologizing. It was nonsensical. Trent had forced him into unprotected sex. It had been Trent who had cried out that he couldn't wait and had virtually impaled himself on the unsheathed cock.

"Shush," Trent whispered. "It wasn't you. It was me. I've wanted you for the entire cruise. Ever since I saw you and heard you playing the sax. And, christ, those balls punishing my walls. I just . . . can't . . ."

"And I've wanted you too."

"I loved feeling you give me your cum," Trent whispered. "Even if we never do it that way again—"

"Umm, about that," Buzz said, his voice almost apologetic. "There's something I can do . . . something I do . . ."

But he didn't have to go on. Trent could feel what he meant. Buzz was going hard inside him again—already. "You've got another load, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes." he said again, almost apologetically. "But I could—"

"Oh, no you don't. I want it all," Trent cried out. He moved his calves over Buzz's and reached around him with his hands and buried his fingernails into the flesh of Buzz's buttocks. Buzz leaned down and kissed him passionately again and then moved his mouth down to Trent's nipples and licked and nipped at those for the last five minutes of his recovery.

And then he was stroking Trent's channel again. This time without the fury he had done it with the first time. Long, steady, slow strokes, gauged to Trent's shudders and gasps. Using the balls at the end of the bar to greatest effect on Trent's rim, and down to his prostate, and then all the wall down along the rippling muscles of Trent's channel to depths Trent had rarely felt touched before. Trent moaned, let his head loll back, and dug his fingers in the bulges of Buzz's pecs. Surrendering it all; giving his all.

And this time they came together.

They lay, stretched out against each other's body, both still panting shallowly from the lovemaking, the second time much more like love than the frenzied, animal lust of the first time.

Trent was moving the tips of his fingers through Buzz's chest hair and Buzz was running a hand through Trent's long, silky head hair. "I didn't think you went with men," Trent said after a long silence. "I despaired of you ever noticing me."

"I couldn't not notice you. You made me hard every time I looked at you."

"I came to the bar to listen to you—to try to get you to notice me. But you—"

"Shush. I noticed you. I just had a job to do."

"You went with those women as part of the job?"

"Yes, of course. The secret codicil to my contract with the cruise line. I have to please the lonely, rich widow and divorcee passengers. Doesn't your contract—?"

"No. I'm completely a freelancer there."

"Ah. Well, you know how I feel about you now."

"Yes, I guess."

"It's getting late. We need to return to the ship."

"Yes."

"I'll escort you to the tender. Who knows where your young randy friends might be lurking and what they might have on their minds."

"And then? This isn't it, is it?"

"Far from it. I'll take you to my cabin and show you how much stamina an old man still has."

"Will your roommate—?"

"I don't have a roommate. It's part of the codicil. Someplace I can take the lonely women, if they are lonely but not cruising alone."

"Ah."

"And after this afternoon?"

"You'll be in my cabin."

It wasn't a proposal; it was a statement. The man was asserting control. Could he possible know how well that worked with Trent?

"Sorry again for not being able to hold off . . . for not having a condom."

"I'm clean," Trent whispered. "Checked before every cruise. So . . ."

"Me too. Part of the extra codicil in the contract. But—"

"It was great. That's all I can say."

"Yes. And now it doesn't matter. Now you're all mine."

A little chill went up Trent's spine. All his? The sex was great—better than Trent had imagined it would be—and Trent's feelings for Buzz went beyond sex. That realization had hit him as Buzz was slow-fucking him. But . . .

Buzz didn't let him complete that thought. He had moved on. "Before we go back, we need to get you cleaned up."

"I don't know how . . ." Trent started to say. But then he knew precisely how he was going to be cleaned up, as Buzz started kissing and licking down his torso. As the man's lips opened over the bulb of Trent's cock and descended, images of the man playing his saxophone—making love to it with his lips as sensually as he was making love to Trent's cock—flooded through his mind.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,024 Followers
12