Come on Baby Light My Fire

Story Info
Coming to an understanding about our life together.
5.6k words
4.31
68.9k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,310 Followers

If whimsy isn't your genre, then skip this one. Yes, I'm aware that LW isn't the perfect match for this story. Some will enjoy, and others not so much. Isn't that how it is for all stories? This very unrealistic tale is intended to entertain. Leave now or hold your tongue at the end when you think I wasted your time.

Please read my profile for my stance on feedback. Feel free to email suggestions or start a conversation. Private messages work too.

Jim Morrison, et al.: "Come on now, touch me babe. Can't you see, that I am not afraid? What was that promise that you made?"

+ + + +

"NO! For the last time, I'm not interested! Now, leave me ALONE!"

My wife, Bianca, wants me to use my special talent on her best friend, Renea. I should have never told Bianca about it, and even worse, I should have never used it on her. All I want is to be normal. Those that don't know about my talent are none the wiser. I look and act completely normal. That's because, except for my talent, I AM completely normal. Average best describes the size my cock, girth, and staying ability. There is nothing on the internet that comes close to describing what I can do.

My name is Aiden O'Shawny. I've got the Irish red hair and freckles to go with my name. I learned early on that I need a lot of sunscreen to protect my fair skin.

I first became aware of my talent as a college senior. I'm a shy, reserved, non-descript person. I did well in school, but without grading on the curve, I might not have received my degree.

There were several opportunities, since early in high school, to get some action. Yes, some required a donation, but it was better than going without.

It took an equally shy woman for me to become romantically involved. The shy woman, Desi, was playful and one of those playtimes I cupped her jeans clad pussy with my right hand and pulled her ass towards me using my left hand. My left hand was near her tail bone. I wasn't really thinking anything other than hoping that I was about to get lucky. Suddenly I felt a warmth and buzz in my fingertips, on both hands.

Desi's eyes lost focus and her breathing changed "Oh gawd, take me, take me now."

Cool. It was easily the most aggressive session I'd ever experienced with a woman. She came countless times and sucked me back to life twice. Afterwards as we were basking in the glow, I pressed "What brought that on?"

"I don't know. All of a sudden my pussy started tingling, and then it felt like it was dripping lava. As soon as your cock entered me I started having mini-orgasms. We're doing this again tomorrow."

Unfortunately, there was no magic during the next months' worth of attempts. Desi hadn't recognized what brought it on, but when it happened again, I did. I had placed my hands just as before on her tail bone and cupping her pussy. I wasn't really thinking, just attacking. When my fingertips started warming up and buzzing again, I knew what was causing it this time.

"Oh gawd Aiden, it's happening again. I'm starting to tingle. Oh gawd, I'm on fire. Fuck ne now Aiden!"

The sex was every bit as good as the first sexfest. I thought I had a fuck buddy for life. Wrong. A few days later I got my walking papers.

"Aiden, I've decided to get my masters back east. I've really enjoyed our time together. Take care."

Fuck buddy, friend, whatever, it stings to be cut loose.

+ + + +

Life went on and I dated some. Before I could test my theory, I'd have to find a partner willing to let me get to the proverbial third base. If I was right, home plate was a given. Easier said than done with a shy introvert such as I.

I got my chance at a summer picnic. I'd gotten a decent job during the spring job fair. Shortly after I walked down the aisle to accept my diploma, I was a nine to fiver. It happened at the company's Independence Day picnic. Due to the size needed, it was held as the county fairgrounds. I hardly knew anyone. There were so many beauties in cut-offs and tank tops that I was having a difficult time not sporting a boner.

A very tipsy woman started monopolizing my time. Thinking I had a chance of getting laid, I did my best to herd her to a discrete location. Once out of sight, I pulled her in for a kiss and she became a tiger. She placed my right hand on her tits and she was vigorously rubbing my hard cock through my jeans. I repositioned my left hand near her tailbone and cupped her cut-off clad pussy with my right hand. I didn't have to wait long. My fingertips told me it was happening.

Hardly fifteen seconds later "Oh fuck! I need you in me."

She quickly dragged me into a porta-potty. In a flash she was naked and I was pounding my cock into her from behind. The smell was terrible but she was clamping down so hard that I came very quickly. She spun around and was sucking my cock as hard as it's ever been sucked. Both of her hands were working her pussy vigorously. She got herself off several times before I was hard enough to continue. I lasted a good fifteen minutes this time. Every time I came close to my orgasm, I'd slow down. She was bucking back into me trying to encourage me. Her hands were doing a number on her clit and my balls. When I finally came, I was spent.

"Don't go. I need more!"

I dressed and left her there finger fucking herself. I sure as hell hope she's clean and on the pill. I don't even know her name and I didn't remember mentioning mine to her. Having confirmed my talent I was on a mission, looking for my next prey.

+ + + +

At work the following week, I was constantly glancing around to see if anyone was sneaking peaks at me. It was pretty disappointing when the week ended and I still hadn't been flirted with by any of the ladies.

I headed to a dance club on Friday night but struck out. I'm used to that. Saturday night looked promising but all I got to do was slip a hand under her bra. On Sunday, I called the number she gave me but it was no longer in service.

Tuesday, in the cafeteria, Julie asked if she could sit with me. We'd talked for a bit at the picnic. To tell the truth, I didn't think she even knew I was there, so this was a surprise. We talked about nothing in particular and I was getting up to go when she put her hand on mine.

"This is more than a little awkward for me, but would you do me like you did Tanya?"

Well shit. Who the hell is Tanya? I needed to think quickly.

"Now how would a cute little thing like you know about me and Tanya?"

"I saw you leaving the porta-potty and then several minutes later Tanya staggered out. She could hardly walk. I want to know what that feels like."

"So when do you want to do this?"

"Now."

"Sorry, but I'm not going to lose my job over this. Give me another choice?"

"Can we meet before work in the morning?"

"You don't want to do that. You're going to be completely distracted after I finish. No way should you be at work afterwards."

She was whispering now "Fucking A! I'm getting horny and wet just thinking about it. Pretty damn sure of yourself aren't you?"

"Just going on the reaction of those I've enjoyed before you."

"Give me your number. I'll figure something out. Are you available tonight?"

"For a cutie like you, yeah, I'll make time for you."

Like I was doing anything? She wasn't the only one who was horny now. I sat there breathing deeply until the blood redistributed.

I got a message around 4 pm 'Be at this address at 7 pm.'

'See you there.'

I stopped by the drug store and picked up some condoms. I was regretting doing Tanya without one. I need to ask Julie what she knows about Tanya.

+ + + +

There were just a few lights on when I pulled up to the address. As I walked up the sidewalk, the front door cracked open. I took that to mean I shouldn't hesitate and walk in like I owned the place. The door pushed close behind me. Julie spun me around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm not a slut. Actually I've only been with three men. But I'm so horny now, come on, let's go to the bedroom."

Quickly best describes how fast she tugged me into the bedroom. In a flash she was naked and working hard to get me stripped.

"I figured you'd be huge?"

"Sorry, it's not the arrow. It's the Indian using it that matters. I need to put a condom on."

"Let me do that for you."

Julie used her mouth to slide the condom on. That was a pleasant feeling.

"Come on, put it in me?"

"Patience. Stand by me."

I found her tailbone with my left hand and her pussy with my right hand. I could feel the heat increasing rapidly in her pussy as my fingers buzzed.

"Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, fuck me, fuck me!"

I wasn't counting but I held her for at least thirty seconds. She flopped down on the bed and pulled her knees to her shoulders. Hers was the hottest and wettest pussy yet. She was thrusting up and squeezing when she screamed through her first orgasm. She had a few more before I filled the condom. I rolled off only to have her roll on top of me and peel the condom off.

She was on a mission to get me hard again. Her hands were busy fingering her clit and pussy. As soon as I was hard again she tried to climb on top but I held her off "Condom!"

She was very dexterous and I was soon being ridden by one horny lady. She was having orgasms, small ones, about every third thrust. My ability to stay was improving with every performance. Not long after I went limp she collapsed onto me.

"I need more. How soon?"

"Not likely tonight. Let's rest and see if that changes."

We didn't talk for a few minutes.

"What can you tell me about Tanya? I haven't seen her around the office."

"She doesn't work there. Her husband is the manager of operations."

"Oh FUCK! I don't do married women."

"Yeah you do. My husband is next door. I borrowed my neighbor's house."

"Aw shit! I have to go."

"Don't leave me like this. I'm still so fucking horny. How do you do it?"

She never slowed down fingering her pussy as I got dressed.

"See you around Julie. It was fun."

"Don't leave!"

I left the house and sped away. I've got to start asking about spouses. This isn't worth getting killed or worse.

+ + + +

Julie was persistent. We had lunch daily but I wouldn't commit to another romp. She was creative. All of the different ways she suggested for how we could get together. Unlike the first day, she was now wearing her wedding band. I tapped on it one day.

"As long as there's a husband, who doesn't know he's sharing, I'm not interested."

"But I have to have you again."

"Not happening."

It was a few days later when I was transferred to the office in Denver. I decided that what I really wanted was a girlfriend. Instead of cupping the pussy for thirty seconds, maybe ten seconds would make them a little horny. I had to try something. The full treatment had them treating me like I was a mindless dildo.

I was starting to have a lot more confidence around women. My few encounters had left me empowered. If I could get them to the point of a heavy make out session, I firmly believed I'd be between their legs humping away.

Ten seconds was a good call. It was enough to start their engines but not so much to turn them into nymphomaniacs. I was building my confidence with each seduction. Leslie was my first true girlfriend. We lasted about a year before we decided that all we had in common was our lust for each other. I couldn't argue. I learned a ton about relationships though.

When I met Bianca, I moved much slower than with Leslie. The first time we made love it was completely natural. Only occasionally would I resort to firing up her pussy, and even then I stopped before ten seconds. We dated for a year before deciding to get married.

It was after one of those damn company parties that I made the mistake. The party was for the company Bianca works at. Some asshole was bragging about how the ladies loved him and couldn't get enough of his bedroom prowess. I made some curt comment and left that discussion.

A somewhat miffed Bianca found me coming out of the restroom "That was uncalled for Aiden."

"He was rude and a pompous ass. What kind of moron talks about things like that at a company party? Besides, he couldn't hold a candle to what I can."

"Oh really. Why haven't I seen this talent you claim to possess?"

"Because I love you and we don't need it."

"Yeah right. You're so full of bullshit. Take your best shot lover boy. Unless you're chicken and afraid of flopping."

"You really don't want this. You'll have a blistered clit if I do this."

She was snickering "Oooooo, I'm so scared."

Well I'd drank a little too much and blurted out "Ok, you asked for it."

I pulled her close as my left hand found her tailbone. With my right hand cupping her pussy I stared into her eyes. Her nipples became rock hard and her eyes rolled in her head. Even through her dress I could feel the heat of her pussy building. I held her for probably forty seconds.

"Ooooohhhhhh fuck! Get that cock into me, NOW!"

We hurried back into the men's room and found an empty stall. Not all of them were empty. I pulled her dress up, slid her panties down, and fucked her for about four minutes before blowing my load.

In a hushed voice "I need more. Don't stop."

"Sorry, let's go home."

Bianca literally ran back to our table, grabbed her purse and coat, and met me walking to the car. Her hand was underneath her skirt and she fingering herself. She might have a lot to explain at the office next week.

One the way home she gave me a nice blow job. She wouldn't finish me off though. She wanted a hard cock. Her hand never stopped fingering her pussy.

Once home, she shed her clothes on the way to the bedroom. She found her vibrator, turned it to high, and stuffed it into her pussy.

"Hurry up. Get in here!"

I took the place of the vibrator and spent the next twenty minutes slowly fucking her. She wanted fast but I wasn't going there. It didn't stop her from having more orgasms than I could remember. Once I emptied my sack I rolled off. Her vibrator was on high and reinserted almost immediately.

"Goddammit. I'm still so fucking horny. You win. What in the hell did you do?"

"Nothing. What makes you think I had anything to do with it?"

"Bullshit! You baited me and now I'm paying the price."

She shivered as another orgasm shook her body. My hand joined hers in doing a little circle massage of her clit and pussy. Several more orgasm followed. I may have dozed off for a few minutes but Bianca's blow job brought me back to life. She was doing a reverse cowgirl on me. I looked at the clock and we'd been at it for over two hours. The final score was pretty lopsided. I had three orgasms and Bianca had about three dozen.

Bianca woke me in the morning with a deep throat blow job and I came down her throat.

"Hope you liked that. I'm way too sore to let you fuck me. How'd you do it?"

"Power of suggestion?"

"I'm not buying it. Tell me. No secrets in a marriage."

I looked her deep in the eyes and could tell it was in my best interests to come clean.

"I can't explain it but if I do certain things, a woman's pussy overreacts. I usually stop at ten seconds but you pissed me off so you got almost about forty seconds worth. Bet you won't do that again."

"You warned me about blisters and I think that might be true. I'm so raw this morning that it hurts to piss."

"This doesn't leave this bedroom. Nobody, and I mean nobody, needs to know about this."

"But I have to brag to my friends about how you rock my world better than anyone!"

"I can't see any good coming from anyone else knowing this."

+ + + +

So that brings me back to today's conversation.

"Sweetie, can we talk?"

Danger Will Robinson, Danger!

"I'm all ears."

"You know that Renea and I go all the way back to grade school."

"I guess, so?"

"Well, she was over last weekend and, well, maybe I had too much to drink and, well, I may have said something about, you know."

"Okay, so?"

"Well, she said she hasn't been laid in the year since she kicked her husband out."

"NOPE!"

"Wait, hear me out."

"Not interested."

"But Aiden, I haven't told you my plan!"

"NO! For the last time, I'm not interested! Now, leave me ALONE!"

"I'll give you your favorite blow job if you'll just hear me out."

I do like that deep throat action. Just to hear her out?

"Twice, now and at bedtime."

Bianca dropped to her knees, between my legs, and started unbuckling and unzipping my pants. I did my best to make it last forever. I held her head in place as I bucked into her mouth. Damn, I do like this.

After a brief pause Bianca continued her sales pitch.

"I told Renea that your cock was completely off limits. She still wants to try it. All I'm suggesting is that you get her fire started and then walk away. I'll be there with you so you don't get any ideas. Mine is not an idle threat. I'll chop it off it you ever dip it where you're not supposed to."

"What you're proposing to do to Renea would be beyond cruel Bianca. What's she going to do?"

"Pay the price for doubting me. I told her she'd need a couple of vibrators and to be prepared to be sore in the morning."

"And where would be do this?"

"I told her she could stay here in our guest bedroom. I don't want her roaming the streets looking to fuck anything with a cock. I plan on using our keyed ankle restraint on her so she can't leave the bedroom. If I hook it to the bathroom door in the bedroom, she'll be able to take a piss."

"Aww, aren't you a nice friend. This is so mean Bianca. When?"

"Tomorrow night since we don't have to go to work the next day."

"Pretty sure of yourself weren't you?"

"I guess so. I thought it might cost me more than two."

"It did. Two more tomorrow night too!"

"You got it."

+ + + +

Renea looked fuckable. She wore a halter top with no support for her oversized rack. Her short skirt was loose fitting and she flashed me when I opened the door. She was obviously very familiar with the latest waxing technology. After pleasantries, and a few drinks, Renea wanted action.

"Alright big boy. Bianca says you can make me hotter than a pistol."

"Are you really sure you want this? There's nobody here to help you with your problem if you do?"

"Like I told Bianca, bring it on stud."

I looked at Bianca "How long?"

"With her attitude, sixty seconds."

"Bianca! Really?"

"Sassy little bitch needs to learn a lesson."

"Oh listen to you two. Sure, give me the full minute Aiden. How does this work?"

"You just stand there and I'll get you going. I won't even touch the bare skin of your smooth pussy."

Giggling "And I'm going to get all hot and bothered? You two are so full of shit."

"Let's get this ankle restraint in place first."

Bianca wanted to make sure that Renea wouldn't attack me during the night. Bianca restrained her to the bathroom door in the guest room.

"Can I kiss him Bianca?"

"Once. That's all!"

I used my left hand to pull Renea's ass close to me. She kissed me fully on my lips. After I responded, Renea gave me a little tongue. I cupped her skirt covered pussy with my right hand. She flinched but then purred.

Bianca counted "Ten, twenty"

Renea panted "Oh my, oh my, oh gawd!"

"Thirty, forty, fifty"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh gawd!"

"Sixty!"

I stepped away. Renea's eyes had rolled back into her head. Bianca pushed her onto the bed. She slid the bag of sex toys, the ones which had Renea brought with her, into the bedroom. Renea was furiously pumping away at her pussy. Bianca was giggling as she shut the door.

"Thank you Aiden. You owe me a kiss. I saw what she was doing."

Bianca and I French kissed until we heard Renea.

"I need a cock. Send Aiden in! Please. Oh Gawd, another one just rocked my body."

Bianca yelled "I warned you, Aiden is off limits. Deal with it."

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,310 Followers
12