Come Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is everything I can do to prevent myself from jumping up and pulling out my rock hard cock. I want to lay it in the crease of her lips so she can feel how hot I am. I want her to know how she affects me. Cover my cock with her juices from her slick pussy lips. Feel her heat on the underside of my penis while she feels my hot throbbing cock up against her. I want to rub my purple tip across her clit and slide it down her lips to pause at her opening. To feel my tip slowly pierce her lips. Feel the heat from her body engulf the tip of my penis. I would pause to relish her heat, her pulsing wet pussy. Realistically, I know that I would immediately explode inside her. I would be too excited to prevent myself. But, in this dream within a dream I suddenly push my rock hard cock inside of her. Her back leaps from the table and I feel her body move up to mine – pressing up against me... Sweaty. Hot. Sexy. Gyrating. She bites my neck. One hand in her hair spastically gripping at the back of her head. My other hand cupping her ass with my fingers teasingly close to her sex. I'm wrapped in her embrace as her hands grasp at my back and shoulders. Her legs wrapped around my waist and heels digging into my back. My penis throbbing within her. Penetrating her over and over again. I would be raining kisses over her neck, biting her shoulder, breathing in her ear, reveling in the wonderful smell of her hair...

Damn!! I stop my dream within a dream... I have to focus. I place her feet over my shoulder so they can rest on my back and spread her thighs as absolutely wide as I can. I want her to be open to me. To feel vulnerable with my hands on the inside of her thighs pushing her legs open. I want her to know that I intend to take her, to taste her... I want her to know that tonight in our shared dream she is THE DESSERT. I want to subtly remind her that she wantonly served herself up to me on her dining room table. That although she made the decision to serve herself up to me it is now my turn to decide to enjoy my dessert the way I desire...

Again, I begin with little nibbles and bites to her inner thighs – but, as I pass from one thigh to the other I run my tongue up and down either side of her lips and wiggle the tip of my tongue from the bottom of her lips up to the top... Then move on to the other thigh and back again. After several times of doing this I pause at the bottom. My mouth within millimeters of her lips I place my tongue flat just below her lips and with my tongue spread wide I slowly move it from side to side and breathe in and out. I taste her juices in all their glory as I cover almost all of her lips with my tongue and slowly move it from one side to the other. My breath alternating between warm exhale and cool inhale against her lips I move upwards. I pause to push the tip of my tongue so that it splits her opening, give it a small wiggle, and flatten it again to continue slowly moving upwards.

My hands are sliding over her body, from her ass as she lifts it off the table, up the arch of her back, around to her breasts to tweak her nipples, back down to the tops of her thighs. Fingertips trail across the top of her pubic mound to tease and press back upwards across her chest again. Never moving they try to be everywhere while I enjoy her sexy lips, her heady aroma... I feel her thighs shake in convulsions, her chest rise and fall with her breath, her heart pounding, her erect nipples...

I continue to make love upon her sex. I make my way back to the bottom of her crease and suddenly press my mouth on her lips and penetrate her with my tongue. I move back and forth using my lips to caress her lips, my tongue to move all around her opening, licking up her juices. I breathe through my nose knowing that my breath is teasing her clit, occasionally I lean forward to move my nose back and forth across her clit to tickle it and feel her body leap under my hands.

When I feel she is getting close I back off until she catches some composure. After a few cycles of this I move upwards. Again, I move slowly. Watching. Listening. Feeling her body. Playing with her. I want to keep her excited but, several moments away from finishing... My lips reach her clitoris... That beautiful sensitive nub... I open my mouth wide to cover as much of her as I can with my hot mouth and begin flicking my tongue on her clit. I alternate flattening it out and circling it, with moving it across the top, with flicking it again. She is getting worked up. Steadily moaning. Impulsive outbursts of unintelligible sound burst from her throat. My hands continue to roam over her body... And, when I'm sure she is close I slide my finger up inside of her. Slowly, I move it in and out. Each time when fully inserted I feel for her G-spot... Then, I find it. She practically leaps on the table. When she lands I'm ready. I purse my lips around her clit and begin a gentle pulsating sucking while I flick and circle her clit with my tongue and stroke her G-spot with my finger. My left hand on her chest I feel her heart race, her left nipple stroked by my thumb, her body thrashing.

Suddenly, she screams out a tortured sound. Her hands leap to grab at my hair. Her thighs crash against the side of my head. Her pussy pushes up against my face. My mouth is flooded with her juice! It is WONDROUS! I feel her body shaking, quivering in convulsions. She continues to gasp and scream out unintelligible music... As she orgasms on my face I feel a euphoria rush over me! Like a strange relaxed yet excited calm. A sense of accomplishment. I never stop serving her, gently sucking on her clit and stroking her G-spot as she comes... But, while she thrashes it is almost as if time slows for a few seconds... And, I feel a heady rush and part of me inside relaxes... It is a release inside of me almost like the afterglow from an orgasm...

One hand holding onto the back of my head her other leaps to my forehead! One pushing. One pulling. I know I must relent any moment because it will be too intense for her to handle! The second hand lifts off the back of my head and as it moves to the front I relent.

Her ass crashes to the table and she gasps for breath, I keep my finder inside of her – but, stop rubbing her G-spot. I just very slowly move it around... I keep my mouth on her pussy. But, begin slow loving strokes of my tongue on the sides of her lips... Just enough activity to try to prolong her afterglow as long as possible – without, being too intense for her to handle.

Slowly, she rides the afterglow down... Her hands still on my head... Her body twitches become less frequent... When I feel her hands move to the sides of my head I know her mind is working again. She tries to lift my head. But, I'm not done. Gently, I give a few last strokes to her lovely pussy. I remove every bit of juice I can from her lips, her opening, and all around.

Any other time and I would slowly build her back up again until she had another orgasm. And, again if she could take it... But, this time I sense that she is completely spent. She is lying flat on the table. Almost unmoving except for little micro convulsions. Her face is relaxed. She almost looks like she is passed out. I don't think she could take another roller coaster ride... But, I'm ready if it looks like she changes...

I carefully move her left foot into the opening of her panties. I move her legs together and get her right foot in as well. It takes me several moments because she is too spent to help. But, I finally, get her panties back on. I rest her feet on the base of the chair and move to her side. I reach for her teddy and with cute little minute movements/help from her I get her teddy pulled all the way down.

I longingly look down upon her body. I wish I could pick her up and carry her to her bedroom and hold her while she recovers. Stroke her hair as I hold her head against my chest. Wrap my arms around her. But, that is not destined for this dream.

I bend over and softly kiss her lips. She is still almost completely unresponsive. I cup the back of her head with my hand and whisper in her ear: "You were lovely. I couldn't have wished for a better dream. Thank you."

And, I quietly exit her home leaving her almost like she was prior to my arrival. It was all just a dream - that started with a text:

"Come over."

12