Come Round For A Bit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think? We've got lots to talk about," was Ian's not-so-cryptic answer as he tenderly kissed Lynn on the mouth before heading towards the door, car keys and scrunched-up tie in his hand.

Lynn drifted off into a well earned snooze as she heard her front door gently close behind her very well satisfied lover. It would have been nice to be cuddled to sleep but her intention when she rang Ian earlier was sex; frantic, sordid, dirty sex; pure and simple.

With an 'I've been well fucked' smile on her face, her perfectly chosen easy-to-remove dress in a heap on the floor, and a pool of her lover's creamy white spunk dribbling down between her legs, Lynn had a dreamy, restful sleep. It was a sleep that would fully rejuvenate her in readiness for some serious phone sex with her lover later on that night; an event that would find Lynn almost naked and playing with her pussy once more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
He Said He was Going to Rape Me A predatory executive keeps his promise.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Getting His Fingers Wet An abusive landlord harasses his teen tenant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breeding the Girl Next Door An older man knocks up and weds his younger neighbor.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories