Come To Me

Story Info
Could a nocturnal visitor be more than human?
910 words
3.91
18.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open the door to our home and invite you in. It is late night, our usual time for trysting.

I have missed you. I have missed our nocturnal joinings more than words can say. I know you have your limitations, but my desire for you knows no bounds. It is late in the evening and I have been waiting naked, caressing my body, but not cumming yet. As the minutes tick away, my body heaves and seeks more. The two glasses of merlot have calmed me only slightly. I anticipate our fucking to my very marrow. I am not complete without you.

You step inside, dominating the room. Without a word, you crook your finger. I pad behind you silently and arrange myself on the bed, legs and arms falling to my sides. You catch my wine glass just before the dark red liquid splashes out. The few droplets that fall upon my wrist are licked up by your eager tongue, leaving overheated and goose pimpled flesh behind. My hand comes up to rub my burning flesh, my eyes locked on yours.

You come to me with open arms, your body dim in the moonlight. I reach for you, running my hands over your chest and cupping your cock and balls. The moonlight brushes your body in silver—darkness and light. You're almost too perfect to be human.

The planes of your body are emphasized, the dips and valleys shadowed. I want to explore every last one with lips and tongue. I want to mark you as mine and I want you to brand me permanently with your body.

I stroke the soft skin over your hip bone, so different from the muscled hardness of your six-pack. This skin is neither hair roughened nor tanned, the muscle and bone is easy to feel.

I move closer, pressing my lips there in a gentle yet carnal kiss. As my tongue flicks across the skin, your cock hardens even further. I can feel the power emanating from you, barely checked. You're so patient at this moment.

My lips trail over your treasure trail to brush at your pubic hair. You smell musky and all male. My lips move over your cock head and I kiss the flared tip. Salty-sweet, I cannot help sampling your pre-cum, my tongue darting all over it, eager to get up any last smidgen of your essence. You moan and tighten a hand in my hair, anchoring me there. But you don't get my mouth yet. I need your cock inside me. The ache of my empty pussy is almost unbearable.

I shift my body and arch up, offering you my breasts and pussy, my ass if you want it. Your stubble runs over my sensitive buds before you latch on to a nipple and begin sucking, your teeth scraping erotically over me. Your other hand meets mine as we both rub and stroke my other nipple, you flicking it and me pinching it.

The sensations begin to get me even more aroused. I know you can smell my musk in the air. Your nostrils flare as you try to pull my scent in deep. You reach down, settling yourself on my clit and rub it with your cock head. I cannot help but moan and arch up, the sensations absolutely maddening. I want you inside me so desperately, but you seem to want to take me to the very edge of sanity before giving me what I need.

You read my signals and hold my hips still. You tease me with your cock, and I make small sounds of need as it traces my clit and labia. Then, you reach down and angle your cock with my cunt. One slight push and you are inside, so maddeningly barely inside me. I want you to drive deep but you tease me.

I'm quickly becoming mad with sexual need. You're giving me only the barest minimum of what I desire most and I demand more. I frantically drive upward and you sink home. I have missed this so much. I have missed our joining, our writhing together, your cum spraying into me.

I clutch your shoulders, drawing blood that runs down your back. My hands are chilled. I know this piercing must hurt but all you do is growl and thrust harder. Your stamina is almost superhuman but I meet every thrust with just as much force. You're getting harder, you're close to cumming.

Just as I tip over the edge, my cunt gloving you, you fasten your mouth to my neck and I feel the tell-tale pierce of your fangs. My blood bursts in your mouth and shards of light burst inside me. My cunt is milking you, your cock is pulsing inside me as you release your seed deep inside. You drink thirstily from me, pushing me over the edge more times than I can count. I am lost in a sea of desire. All that exists are you and I, our blood and fluids mingling. I want to give you every drop of my essence.

Feed from me, darling. Nourish your soul with the juices flowing from me.

As you withdraw from my throat and cunt, I reach for you, brushing your hair back from your forehead, stroking the bloodied tip of a fang as it rests on your lip.

"You are mine, my vampire lover, my husband, my soul mate. For now and always."