Come to Me

Story Info
Jennaslave serves her Master.
5.7k words
4.6
28.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers

For Master, as always...

.....................

jennaslave sat at the computer carrying out her Master's only instructions for that day. When He left that morning He'd insisted that she'd been neglecting her writing for far too long and that she should continue with her book while He was at work. And so, as a good slave should, she wrote.

she'd been at it for some time when her Master appeared on her screen in the form of an instant message.

JaredMaster: Stop what you are doing and come to Me now, just as you are. Bring your collar.

JaredMaster has logged off.

As soon as she saw the message a quiet panic started to come over her. jennaslave often wrote in only her panties but today she was at least wearing a slip. A black satin slip, barely longer than a nightie was all that covered her. her large round breasts were without a bra to contain them and the cool satin material had her very large nipples at full attention. She wore no shoes or panties and her hair hung loose and curly as it did when she woke. How would she ever summon the courage to get out of the car and walk through the reception area to her Master's office? It didn't matter. Master expected her and she would not fail him.

jennaslave was behind the wheel and starting the engine within thirty seconds of receiving her Master's message. she backed out of the drive way, one bare foot on the clutch and the other on the accelerator and was on her way.

All the way to JaredMaster's office she played the tapes of herself stepping out of the car and into the office over and over in her head. There would be no sneaking past the receptionist and the patients in the tiny slip. she pondered over different ways to approach it and finally decided that she must have gone out to get something from the car and accidentally locked herself out of the house. Yes. That was all she could come up with. It dawned on her that she had to have the key ring to get in the car, as she was pulling into the parking lot of JaredMaster's office.

her mind was eased a bit when she realized there were no cars in the lot but hers and Jared's but that didn't necessarily mean someone wasn't there. She stepped from the car and quickly hurried across the hot concrete to the front door. She approached the door that slid open automatically and felt the rush of cool air bathe over her, kissing her warm flesh with cold tiny lips.

There wasn't anyone in the reception area, and jennaslave thanked her lucky stars as the cool air worked to suck her big nipples to erect and full attention. she hesitated outside His office door wondering if she should knock. If He had a patient in the office with Him she would not only be interrupting but very embarrassed by her attire. However, Master had been very specific. "Come to me, now."

jennaslave put her hand on the knob and turned it slowly. she let out a sigh of relief when she entered the office to find Him alone and waiting. He stood and smiled at her as he walked toward her and she was struck by how incredibly handsome He looked. Then she immediately dropped her eyes as He reached behind her and pushed the door closed.

"Put it on," He commanded.

jennaslave barely had the collar in place before the slip was lifted up and off her. JaredMaster did not touch her but stood behind her so closely that she could feel the heat from His body.

"Present down."

jennaslave spread her feet wide and then bent down to wrap her hands around her ankles. her Master inspected the cunt which belonged to Him by simply inserting two fingers deeply.

"you are not wet enough. Do you not wish to please Me?"

"Oh yes, Master! i was simply anxious about my appearance."

JaredMaster grabbed her by a handful of thick dark hair at the nape of her neck and pulled her to his desk.

"Sit here!" He lifted her up and sat her hard on the edge of His desk then He sat in his big black leather chair and propped her feet on the arms of it. He forced her knees apart and held them there as he rolled the chair in closer.

"Lie back and show Master what you do to pleasure yourself when I am not there."

jennaslave did as she was told, lying back across his patient files her head hanging off the far edge of the desk, she began to masturbate. jenna's eyes were fixed on the unlocked door, while her Jared stared at the ever moistening folds of the sweet cunt before Him. When jennaslave's hips began to move in rhythm with her fondling fingers, JaredMaster moved her hand and buried His hungry mouth into His warm wet pussy.

He licked and sucked at His sweet possession until jennaslave threw herself into a chanting trance to keep from cumming.

"i belong to my Master, I will not cum without permission. i belong to my Master, i will not cum without permission. i will not cum without permission. i will not cum..."

her soft chanting drew His eyes open and lifted Him from His own place of solitude. His gaze was drawn to the soft pink lips of His obedient slave's mouth. No... not her mouth... His mouth. It belongs to Him, just as the rest of her.

jenna was panting hard from trying not to cum without permission, but that came to an abrupt halt when her Master shoved His long lovely cock into her throat. It was rigid hard and fleshy soft at the same time and she loved the way it pushed through the bend at the back of her mouth and deep into her throat from this position. Master did not stop until He could go no further. His balls pressed tight against jennaslave's nose, He held there for a moment. jennaslave started to thrash around a bit as the deep penetration of JaredMaster's cock allowed her no oxygen, but when finally He moved... it was only to begin the short hard fucking thrusts of a Man seeking only His own gratification.

Jared put His hands under her neck positioning His thumbs on the front of her throat above and below the collar so that He could press them into her esophagus to feel His long cock pumping in and out of her. He fucked her throat like a wild man as His hunger was fueled by her thrashing.

jennaslave was frightened. she did not fear her Master, only that her body would betray her before she had given Him all that He needed. she could not breathe but her mind screamed... not for her release... but for His. jennaslave grew weaker as a black circle closed in on her. "No!" her screams were only screams in her head. Tighter and tighter the circle closed in until, finally, there was only blackness.

When jennaslave regained consciousness, it was accompanied by the slow hard penetration of JaredMaster's exquisite cock, deep in her throbbing pussy. No... His pussy. It belonged to her Master, as did the rest of her and He reminded her of that each time He thrust into her with the word "Mine!" between clenched teeth.

jennaslave opened to her Master, not just by spreading her legs and pulling her knees back, but by giving herself to submission. she was His in every way, and she knew that when all she longed for in the times of their loving was His pleasure. If her master was pleased, then she was pleased. her ecstasy would come with His release. she moved her hips to heighten His sensation, she held her breasts so that He could suck each nipple to His satisfaction, she opened her mouth for His probing tongue, and she wiped the sweat from His brow as He fucked her like a machine. In and out like a rhythmic piston, seeking only the pleasure of His cunt wrapped deliciously around His cock.

Jared kissed His gentle servant deeply and was drawn, as before, by the warm wet mouth of His jenna. He unsheathed His long stiff cock and once again made His way around the desk to fuck the silky throat of sweet possession. she served Him so well this way. She strove to bring Him pleasure in every way, but this... this was the ultimate submission. she protected her Master as well as possible from her teeth, she took all of His cock every time, and she never lost a drop of His gift when He allowed her to have it. She was His very good girl.

jenna felt the blackness again. Tears streamed down her face from gagging and her head was dizzy because she couldn't breathe and all she wanted... all she needed was to please Him. Oh, God! Please don't let me pass out before He is satisfied!"

she knew her prayers were not answered when once again she had to crawl back to consciousness. This time, still on her back, Master had her knees pushed back against her chest and He was balls deep in the dark tight hole of her ass. He'd taken it while she was passed out, so the pain of succumbing to His glorious dick was simply averted. she was already on the brink of orgasm and knew that her Master would soon be cumming jets and jets of hot silky cum.

When, at last He gave her what she so longed for, she had to fight back her own explosion for JaredMaster had not given her permission to cum. He pumped into her with a ferocious need until He had given her every last drop of His hot seed. Now His spent body half rested atop her as He told her what a very, very good girl she was and she pressed down the desire to cum for Him.

Jared put his half askew clothes back on then sat down in His chair to regain His strength again.

"You have pleased Me jennaslave. What a beautiful, good girl you are when you give yourself to me. I am so happy with your service that I will allow you to cum... tonight. Now gather yourself up, Baby, and get home before My receptionist gets back from lunch."

"Thank You, Master. Thank You, for this precious time of service."

"You are welcome My lovely jennaslave, but don't think your service to Me is finished today. You will leave your collar on until I get home and then I will give you what you need. Do you understand little one?"

"Yes, Master! Thank You!" and with that, He sent her out of his office wearing only a slip, a collar, and the sweetest of smiles.

Walking across the parking lot to her car jenna felt the hot sun on her shoulders, the sizzling pavement under her feet, and the warm knowledge inside that she had satisfied her Master's need. She vowed as she felt the flood of juice from her own unsatisfied sex that tonight when Master asked her what she wanted for being such a good girl today, she would ask Him to use His throat again. But first, she would ask to be whipped. JaredMaster loved to whip his slave. What she had planned for her whipping would have Him so aroused that her throat would have him cumming in seconds!

Back at home jennaslave showered and prepared herself for her loving Master. She put her hair up and pinned it so that Master Jared would have the pleasure of taking it down, then she took a long time perfecting her makeup. Master did not allow her to be clothed when he arrived in the evenings unless special preparations had been made so she gathered the items that she hoped He would be agreeable to using on her, and took them downstairs to the table in the foyer.

Now that she was ready she could prepare dinner. After that was underway she would get to work on the great room where she hoped, Master would enjoy her tonight. She knew that it was expecting a lot that she could ask for the liberty to plan her service to Him, but she had been a very good girl these past weeks and she knew that Master was pleased with her service, and He customarily allowed her a wish when she'd been good. How could He deny her the wish to please Him further?

she'd just finished lighting the last candle in the great room when she heard JaredMaster's car in the driveway. She hurried to the foyer to kneel down behind the semi-circle of items that she had placed on the floor for her Master. As soon as she heard the door open she began to second guess her decisions. But it was too late now.

Forehead pressed to the floor, she had no way of knowing that her Master was smiling at the array of items that she had carefully positioned around herself. He was quite impressed with the way she had chosen to make her request, but He decided to tease her a bit before he granted it.

"What's this? Is this the natural order of things, jennaslave?"

"Sir, this slave simply wishes You to consider her service of late and possibly grant her a request in regards to her service to You tonight?"

Jared squatted down in front of her and lifted her head off the floor, "Look at Me. you have been a very good girl lately jenna, so if you have a request speak it and I will decide if it is appropriate tonight."

"i... i wish to serve You freely tonight," jennaslave answered nervously.

"Free will? Well, now, that is a big request. But... your service to Me has been impeccable these past few months and I see no reason why you would abuse this privilege. Permission granted. you may move about and speak freely as long as it is with relative submission, or until I deem it necessary for You to return to your natural state of service. Do you understand?" He knew she did but asked anyway.

"Yes, Sir. This slave... uh... thank You, Sir." She smiled up at Him.

"Well, stand up little one." He chuckled a bit at her inability, at first, to bring herself to a less submissive level. Eventually she was able to calm herself and to carry out her plans for the evening.

On her feet, she offered to take JaredMaster's coat. He allowed it and she hung it in the closet where He often put it Himself. she took him by the hand and led Him upstairs where she had already drawn a bath for Him. jenna tentatively undressed her Master and was pleased that He allowed it. she could barely suppress a need to giggle occasionally at her freedom to touch Him, though she didn't take it so far as to touch Him for her own pleasure. This was a precious gift she'd been granted and she would not abuse it. She bathed her Master gently and lovingly, and then she stood and offered Him the book he'd been reading.

"If it ple... um... i need to finish preparing Your supper, if You would like to relax a bit, i'll go do that and come back to dry You when i am finished?"

"That sounds good," he smiled at her. "I am at a pivotal point in this book and will enjoy the warm bath for a bit."

jenna smiled and hurried downstairs. she knew He was making it easy for her and that made it all the better. He wanted this night for her and He was letting her know it.

she had carefully chosen a meal that would please her Master without stepping too far outside the very strict regimen of His diet. As in all things her Master was in total control of His body and what went into it. she had chosen a filet mignon and steamed asparagus with a light cream sauce. she'd just finished placing the salads on the low table in the great room when her Master appeared in the doorway with a towel around His waist.

she was startled and immediately apologized for taking so long. she was just about to kneel when He quickly spoke with a smile, "It's alright my sweet one, you didn't take too long, I simply missed your naked body before Me. Something smells delicious!" He took His place on the large cushion on the floor without a complaint or question about her choice as to where they would take their meal.

jennaslave served her Master and took great delight in watching Him eat. He was quite pleased with His meal and spoke with her freely about things that delighted her. They even made plans for a trip to town and a shopping excursion on Saturday. He told her how very pleased He was with her service and the way she had so freely and easily come to accept her place with Him. T/they were married nearly two and a half years now and He couldn't be happier with her as a wife, a slave, a lover, or a soulmate. This made jenna very happy and proud. she cleared the table quickly and smiled frequently as her Master helped her. T/they were all the things He had said they were. Master and slave. Husband and wife, Jared and jenna, and yes... T/their souls were one.

It was that part... Soulmates... that made her service to Him as His slave so easy. It was as she was meant to be. He was the other half of her, the Dominant half which is why she felt so comfortable in her submission. she was happy as His jenna and His wife, but she was most comfortable and most at ease... she was most herself... as His jennaslave.

With the table cleared jenna gathered the items on the floor in the foyer and brought them to her Master in the great room. she placed them on the table and waited for Him to examine them all. When He looked up at her, she spoke in a thin nervous voice.

"Master, these are the items that i feel bring out the most pleasure in You when they are in use, and I would like for You to use them all tonight." Then... she waited.

Jared looked at the items on the table for a very long time. He was astounded at how aware she was of His arousal by each of these things. she was right. Every item on the table elicited the most intense desire in Him. Each in it's own way brought out the hunger in Him in a way that the other items in His vast collection did not. His eyes scanned the items again and again as He struggled with what to say to her that did not reveal His bare soul. He was Master, after all, He could not let her see the tender way His heart was opening up at that very moment. He lifted the last item on the table and held it up as He spoke.

"jenna, this is your punishment whip..."

she heard quite clearly the question in His words even though He had not phrased it as such.

"Yes, JaredMaster. i wish for You to whip me as You do when i am being punished because i enjoy so much the way You feel when You are teaching me to be obedient to Your desires." jenna got up from her small cushion on the floor and stepped up in the middle of the large low table. she reached up and removed the ornate fixture from the chain that hung above the table. Jared stood and took it from her and when He turned around she was kneeling in the middle of the table.

she offered Him her wrists, palms up fingers relaxed. Jared looked at the table and picked up the leather cuffs and fastened them tightly to her wrists before hooking them together. While jenna put her bound hands behind her head, JaredMaster picked up the clover nipple clamps. Just holding them in His hand made His cock rigid and His balls heavy. He latched them to each nipple and already He needed her beyond mere desire. Watching her submit this way to His desire was almost more than He could take. He wanted to drag her to the floor and pump her full of His seed right then and there, but this journey she had planned for Him held a promise of a night that He would recount for years to come.

Next, He picked up the gag with the large ring and stretched her lovely mouth around it. He was eager now. His hands trembled as He buckled it into place. He put the leather blindfold on her and grabbed the swivel that she'd attached to the cuffs and pulled her up to her feet. The chain had a bar at the end to hold the ornate fixture, but tonight it would hold a slave. jenna gripped the bar as Jared attached her cuffs to the chain. Finally He picked up from the table, the only thing that jennaslave had put there for her own enjoyment. It was a purple egg that vibrated by remote control. He slid it up the inside of her thigh and watched as her legs parted for it. Seeing the folds of her slit already wet with desire was all He needed. He stuffed the thick egg into her cunt and picked up the control. He moved the black switch to the highest setting and then tossed it onto the couch.

For a moment He stood looking at the display before Him. His beautiful jennaslave was bound, gagged, blindfolded and waiting. Waiting... for her Master to whip her for His own pleasure. He left her there for a moment. He wanted to add a couple of things that on any other night would make little difference to Him, but tonight would be different.

ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers
12