Come to Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers

jennaslave waited, unable to tell whether He was still in the room with her. her pussy hummed and throbbed and her nipples ached but it was all so exquisite she thought she would cum before He ever put the whip to her skin. Finally she heard Him and knew that He was reentering the room. Where had he been, she wondered but was answered when she felt cool foam ear plugs being stuffed into her ears. Then, to her surprise, He put them in her nose as well. What happened next made her drip with excitement. He thought of something that she hadn't and she was thrilled by it. She felt the thin leather straps biting into her flesh as He cinched her breasts tightly. He was binding each breast at its base and then pulling them tightly together forcing an agonizingly beautiful pulse of pain through each of her clamped nipples. She could not see, hear, or smell Him. Her sense of touch was limited to the metal bar in her hands, the leather around her wrists, neck and now her breasts and, of course, the vibrations that pulsed through her wet cunt. Even the cool hard planks of the wooden table under her feet were gone in an instant when Jared moved it so that she would hang freely from the chain attached to the roof rafter.

He looked on her with an awe that consumed Him. She was the most beautiful thing He had ever seen. she hung there in silence... her lovely face was distorted by the ugly things that cut her off from Him. she panted through the big o-ring as drool rolled down her chin. her big beautiful tits were already turning purple, and her legs were pressed tightly together so that the egg wouldn't slip from her already soaked pussy. The sight alone was enough to make Him want to explode all over her.

He would, however, restrain Himself. The best was yet to come. He picked up the long heavy whip. Each leather thong had known the sweet taste of jenna's flesh already. He had used it frequently when she was learning His ways and desires. He loved to whip her, to watch her receive it with every fiber of her being. she was born to serve Him and He rejoiced in that. Jared drew back His arm and growled like a beast as He landed the first lash of the night across her exquisite ass.

jennaslave thought the cum would spill from her cunt like a fountain. she could feel the excitement in her Master and she longed for the moment that He would take her. she loved the way He fucked her after a whipping. He was needy and nearly without control.

The long leather thongs wrapped around her body and licked the tender flesh on the front side of her sweet hip. Each strip digging in like tiny fingers to spin her on the swivel when He pulled the whip back. Slowly she turned a bit with each lash, no two landing in the same spot twice as she twirled slowly on the chain. her flesh was fiery red and the blows that landed on her engorged tits elicited screams of delightful agony through the big ring in her mouth.

Jared watched His sweet cum-lover slowly spin with each lash... He could see her thighs grow wetter and wetter. Each flinch from the lash of the whip causing her muscles to spasm and her juices to flow. He told her of all the things He would do to her, though He knew she could not hear Him. There were tears mixed with sweat that ran down her cheeks and dripped on to her bound blue tits. But never once did He hear a guttural sound of the safe word. He always watched and waited for it but never once had she used it. He was sure that even as she was at this moment, He could recognize the desire for Him to stop, but all He could see in her now was the desire to please Him. The very flesh of her body seemed to cry MORE!

He was done. One more lash and He would cum all over her. He needed to touch her, to taste her and feel her hot raised flesh under His fingertips. she had proven to Him that all she wanted was to give Him pleasure and for that all He wanted was to love and protect and teach her as she deserved. Now, He needed to accept her submission and use her for his pleasure, and when He had fully satisfied His needs He would gladly give her the world...

jenna cried when she felt the table under her feet again. she was, at once, relieved and saddened but with the end of the whipping came the beginning of her usage. Jared would have her now in any manner that He chose and her body trembled in response to that realization. she was His in every way and there was nothing that she wanted more in this world than to prove it to Him every day. She felt His probing fingers as He dug for the egg that her cunt had engulfed. He retrieved it then stuck it in her mouth through the ring of the gag.

He knew that He would cum the moment He took the dripping cunt that she had given Him, but He could not wait. He plunged into her while she was still stretched from the chain, and with an animalistic need, He fucked her hard and fast until the flood of His cum filled her and was answered by a flow of hot wet juice from the swollen cunt of His sweet possession.

JaredMaster reached up and unhooked the chain from the cuffs. He had to support His jennaslave as she dropped into His arms. He lowered her to the table and let her sit on the edge but did not allow her to rest. He pulled the vibrating egg from her mouth and pushed his softening cock through the o-gag, forcing her silky throat to take all of it. He grabbed two fistsfull of her hair and began to fuck her face as though He had not just cum deep within her exquisite cunt. The gasps and gagging from His luscious jennaslave had Him fully erect again in seconds. He loved the urp, urp, urp of the wet silky throat that He claimed again and again as His own.

He allowed her to breathe while He reached down and removed the nipple clamps. The surge of pent up blood in her bound breasts to her nipples made her scream. He silenced her with His cock and watched in amazement as her already large nipples seemed to triple in length and breadth. Again he fucked her, making her take all of His long hard cock deep in her throat. She gagged little and came frequently which He rewarded with the release of her engorged breasts. Watching the intense pain that she endured with an open heart and soul made Him proud. With each binding removal, came another round of throat fucking. Until all that was left of the items she'd chosen for His pleasure and the ones He'd added Himself was the o-gag. She sat in a puddle of her own cum as He fucked her throat harder and harder, deeper and deeper. He could feel the rising up inside Him and He knew that He would soon cum again. He was so proud of sweet slave. He wanted to reward her,... to fuck her in a way that would bring her pleasure.

"jennaslave, you have brought me so much pleasure tonight," He said as He slowed his thrusts. "How would you hav..."

He didn't finish the question because His jenna, His sweet possession, His wife, His lover, raised her hands to His hips and looked up into His eyes as she dug her fingers into His flesh and pulled Him into her, taking every inch of His raging hard cock into her throat and holding Him there. It was all He could take... looking down into her watering eyes, He buried His hands in her hair and held her tightly while He emptied His laden balls into her throat.

she took every drop and trembled in His hands as she came again with the flood of His hot semen into her raw throat. she was His and she He knew it and she was proud to have pleasured Him so. He released her and sank to His knees. He unbuckled the o-gag and drug her to the floor with Him. she cleaned Him eagerly, licking and sucking at the sweat mixed with traces of cum, then she crawled up into His arms and they slept together quietly.

jennaslave woke the moment her JaredMaster stirred. she raised up and kneeled beside him, "How may i serve You, Master?"

Oh, jenna, My precious jennaslave... what more could I ask of you?" He said as He rolled to His side propping up on His elbow. "Except this..."

jenna waited eagerly for His request.

"For the rest of the night... let Me serve you?" He knew she would be ill at ease with this so He quickly added, "In perfect submission, you will grant Me whatever I desire, is this not so?"

"Yes, Sir."

"It is My desire to spend the rest of the evening doting on you. you will submit to this request or I will punish You severely. Do you understand, little one?"

jenna struggled with her answer.

"Speak freely."

"Sir, it's just that tonight was supposed to be about me serving You. It was my intent to bring You pleasure throughout the evening," she said with more whine in her voice than she was comfortable with.

"jenna, My love, what You did for Me tonight was more than I could have ever imagined to hope for. You have pleased Me in way that you will never know, and what I ask of You now is for My pleasure as well. Let Me show you what a very good girl you've been, and if you serve Me well in this, I promise you will bring Me pleasure again."

He looked at her sitting there, her skin still marked with deep red streaks, her nipples distended, her makeup streaked black down her cheeks from her tears and He thought that He had never seen anything more beautiful in His life. It was the second time tonight that He'd looked on her and felt that way. Rolling to His back, He held out His hand to her, "Come to Me."

jenna crawled atop Him and He took one and then the other abused nipple into His mouth and gently suckled them. He'd been experimenting for some time with different herbs and techniques to induce her to lactate, but He was still surprised when His mouth was suddenly flooded with milk from His precious one. It awakened His loins yet again and soon He was commanding His sweet jenna to take Him into her. she nestled His long stiff cock deep into her swollen cunny and she fed each nipple to Him when He needed it, as she slowly rode them both to bliss. But this time, as they neared the edge of it, He sought the pleasure of His bride first.

"Come to Me," He whispered softly. "Come to Me, My sweet possession."

And with that, jenna laid her head down on His shoulder and gave Him what He wanted. She trembled in ecstasy, with His strong arms wrapped around her and His coos of "That's my girl... That's my very good girl... I love you, jenna... You are Mine." as He chanted to the lovely woman in His arms that He called His own, His body answered hers in blissful release.

ZoieDoulos
ZoieDoulos
66 Followers
12