Come to Me

Story Info
She knows you are watching.
1.5k words
3.88
15k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flayme
Flayme
3 Followers

Two o'clock...in the morning. And you can't seem to fall asleep. Yet again. Flipping over onto your back, you glare at the bright red numbers of the digital alarm clock that sits on the bedside table. This is the third time this week, and the lack of sleep is beginning to really take its toll on you.

With a soft growl of annoyance, you kick the covers off of your legs and stalk to the kitchen, looking for something to help you sleep, but not knowing what that will be. After standing in the cold from the open refrigerator for a couple of minutes, you grab a container of juice and slam the door shut. Not bothering with a glass, you swallow straight from the carton, and pace around the living room. Finally, snapping the drapes open on the only window in the room, you lean against the sill and gaze up at the stars.

What is this sudden...restlessness that seemed to come upon you at night lately? Frustration wells up fast and fierce, and you again growl low in your throat. Everything was as it should be in your life! A well paying job that you were great at, a sporty little car that still hasn't lost its "new smell". You had your pick of women, and were quite content with things the way they are...weren't you?

With a sigh, you lean your forehead against the cool glass and close your eyes for a moment. "Get a grip, man. You just need a vacation, that is all!" But even after a slight chastising, you can't escape the feeling that there is something just out of your grasp, but so close you can smell it. Something that was the answer to your discontentment.

Shaking your head at your moment of foolishness, you open your eyes as you push away from the window. And see a vision that steals the breath from your body. For across the way, in the building next door and one floor beneath you, is an exquisite picture straight from your fantasies. A fantasy that you have kept secret since the first time you saw her six months ago, through this very same window.

Surrounded by boxes at the time, her hair swept back into a ponytail and unpacking her belongings, you couldn't take your eyes off of her. Over the next few months you would periodically spend a few minutes of your evening watching her move around her apartment, and wonder what she smelled like, what her hair felt like. Which led to long lust filled dreams in which you discovered the texture of her silky black hair, the soft scent of jasmine on her skin...

And now, she stands before you at her apartment window, wearing only a long sleeved white shirt that she has left unbuttoned...and a soft smile. She is gently rubbing the wet strands of her dark hair in a towel, and you can see the evidence of her recent shower glisten on her creamy skin.

And she is staring up at you.

Oh my god, she is staring at you! Your knee-jerk reaction is for you to quickly step away from the window, but you force yourself to return her gaze along with a bold smile. Expecting her to turn away now that she is aware of being watched, you are more than a little surprised when she does not. And a short burst of laughter escapes your curved lips when the subject of your dreams blows a kiss across the distance, and with a saucy grin, walks away from the window.

You linger for a moment, then turn from the window to make your way back into the kitchen. After placing the juice back into the refrigerator, you begin to pace your apartment again, and are not surprised to find yourself back at the window after a few moments.

You notice that she is no longer in her window, and with a sigh of disappointment, you begin to turn away...until your gaze sweeps a bit further into her apartment.

The goddess is now reclining on her cream colored, leather sofa, and you at first think she has fallen asleep, as her eyes are closed now. Until your eyes catch a movement that is ever so subtle. Eyes straining, you stare a bit more closely to see if your imagination is playing tricks on you. It is not.

She has parted her shirt open, and her hands trail lightly across the bare skin of her stomach, in a lover's caress. Your hands clench on the window ledge, unable to take your eyes from those fingers.

This vision shifts slightly on the sofa, and the shirt now completely falls away from her body, leaving it open to your gaze. A groan slides from your throat unnoticed. Her legs are smooth, long, and supple, and her thighs, creamy perfection.

Inhaling deeply, your gaze follows her hands as they slowly make their way up her torso, cupping small, pert breasts with dark, pointed nipples. Both palms graze the tips, very softly and as you watch, her body arches from her self-pleasure.

Your own hand has made its way from the windowsill to your body, stroking your sudden harness through the boxers you sleep in, wringing a groan from your throat. Your eyes travel up her body to the beautiful face you have dreamt of, and see that while you have been watching her self-indulgence, she has been watching you.

This time, rather than feeling self-conscious, your passion flares brightly. Bracing the front of your thighs against the ledge, you cup your cock then remain still, watching her hands.

She seems to understand the unspoken message you have communicated to her, and resumes caressing her lovely breasts. Her eyes look slumberous with desire as she watches your hand, taking pleasure in the knowledge that you are enjoying watching her touch herself.

One of her hands drifts down between her thighs, and her knees splay open a bit. Playing with the small tuft of hair, she rolls a nipple between thumb and forefinger, and her head rolls back in pleasure for a moment.

Your heart pounding, and your breathing harsh, you push the boxers down your hips, and they fall to the floor. Kicking them aside, you once again grasp your length in your hand, watching her...waiting for a sign of encouragement or rejection. Holding your breath, the time seems to stop for several long seconds. And you wonder if you have gone too far.

After a moment, with a soft smile upon her face, she slips her fingers into her wetness, and inside her bare pussy...stroking slow and deep. Breathing once again, rather harshly, you pump your hips in a matching rhythm, sliding your cock in and out of your grip. Closing your eyes briefly, a kaleidoscope of images from erotic dreams with this Angel race through your mind.

Not wishing to miss more than a brief moment of this gift she is giving you, you once again lower your gaze to watch her finger herself. And your cock tightens ever so slightly. Gritting your teeth against the release your body craves, you lean your forehead against the windowpane, and concentrate on her movements.

As if sensing your need, she drapes one of her legs up and over the back of the sofa, and places the other one on the floor, opening herself completely to your vision. Her lust grows so that she needs more, and she is now fucking herself with three fingers, while she plucks and lightly pinches her nipples with her other hand. Faster, harder, and deeper, her hand moves rapidly, as do your hips and fist. Her lips are now open slightly, and you can almost hear her panting.

Unable to stop yourself, you begin a litany of passion-filled words. "God yes, don't stop now baby." Gritting your teeth, you tighten your grip and stroke fiercely, while you cup your balls with the other hand.

The Angel across the way is now grinding her hips up into her hand, and is rubbing her clit with a finger...and suddenly her body bows up off the sofa, her fingers still buried inside of her. Holding your breath, you can catch the faintest whisper of her cries, as she comes in an incredible release.

The sound of her passion is too much, and your cock tightens, spurting your release onto your hand and stomach. Your head falls back with a groan, and you stroke yourself a few more times, relishing the calm after the storm.

Half expecting her to have disappeared, or find that she was just wishful thinking on your part, you look back towards her window. And smile when you see her still reclined in all her splendid glory.

She smiles up at you, her eyes hooded, as she sits up, gathering her shirt about her body. She walks over to the window, and stands there, just gazing up at you for a moment. Then, with a smile still upon her face, she reaches for the chord, and closes the blinds.

But you have a feeling that they won't be closed permanently. And suddenly, you know you can now sleep.

Flayme
Flayme
3 Followers