Come To Me

Story Info
An invitation to a submissive.
886 words
4.52
28.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koba
Koba
125 Followers

Come to me. I am waiting for you. Come to me. Come up the elevator, come through my door. Enter my enclave, your secret hideaway. Leave everything outside (it will all be waiting for you when you leave, if you want it to) but your desire. I want your desire, I want it to be raging. Bring it to me.

Your soul is bare to me. The secrets, long held, so tightly bound within you, come flowing out whether you tell me or not. I know you. I know what you want. I know what you need, what you crave.

I want to look into your eyes. I want to look deeply into them. I want to look deeply into the eyes of a kneeling quivering submissive who longs to surrender. Come to me. You will be safe.

I want to feel you laying naked across my lap. You shall never feel more secure. My hand shall warm you. I want to feel the rising heat of your body.

Come to me. On my blanket, my soft cheetah blanket, on my floor, we shall release the pent up passion and tension. The blanket will cushion and soothe us as we play and love. We shall laugh, for there is nothing more beautiful than lovers laughing. We shall dampen the blanket with sweat, sticky sperm, saliva, heated come, and a few tears. We shall roll and grind in the wetness.

I will have you kiss and lick my implements before I use them on you. You will ask me "Sir, would you please use the flogger on me? I want you to." Perhaps I shall oblige you.

You shall ache when I am done with you. Your body will hurt, your skin will sting, your muscles will throb. Yet, when we are finished you will move in close for the comfort you crave.

I shall have you stand, fingers laced and locked behind your head. I shall whip you. I shall whip your beautiful breasts. I want to hear the sound of the black leather as it connects and electrifies your body. I want you to know the scent of the leather as it warms. I want to hear you whimper and gasp.

I have ropes, restraints, and chains. I have a collar. Leather. Feathers. A leash. Police cuffs for your hands and ankles. They will all fit you. I will tie you down. I will have you at my mercy, powerless and helpless, waiting for me to show you my attentions. It is a beautiful vision. I will press my ear to your breast to hear your heart pounding with expectation and desire. I smile at the thought. So do you. Come to me.

I want to pull your hair. Pull it while you are kneeling down before me. Pull it while I am looking into your eyes. I want to pull it hard. Hard, so that the tears well up in your eyes as you look into mine. Viciously hard so that I see the pleading, the begging in your eyes. Yes. The grip will soften as I slide my tongue into your mouth. You know my kiss. You have felt it. You have felt its power. The world fades away as you feel my kiss. I swallow you. I take you with my kiss. You melt into me. Your ego dies. You surrender. Eternity and infinity merge as my tongue slides and swivels across yours. There is nothing else.

I shall have you kneel. I shall have you beg and crawl. I will have you cry out in pain. I will have you cry out in joy.

I want to fuck you dirty. I want to say filthy things to you as I'm fucking you. I want to fuck you rough. I want to fuck you with a passion so heated that our sweat soaks our bodies mixing and mingling together as we thrash and grind.

My tongue awaits you. I will lick you. Silently. Slowly. Softly.

I want you to feel the joy of submission. The lightness, the pleasure, the release. I want you to feel how beautiful you are. May I give you that gift? I want to.

You want authority. You want someone who knows how to force you to go where you want to go. I know how. Come to me.

Come to me. On a magic carpet ride. Come to me with all your hidden lust.

Do I frighten you? If I don't, then stay home, I don't want you to come around. I want to feel you gasp, shiver, and stutter. I want your heart to race. Feel the fear and come to me.

I want you. I want to swallow you, to surround you, to fuck you, to eat you, to smell you, to hear you, to grind into you, to touch you tenderly. Come to me. Come to me bravely. Come to me open and vulnerable, naked to the soul.

I want to see you in black, posing and displaying your body for me. I want to see you wearing my collar. I want to see you in position, ass high, elbows down on the carpet, waiting.......waiting for me......waiting for your Dominant. Come to me, girl, I am waiting for you. Come through the door.

Koba
Koba
125 Followers