Come To Me Again

Story Info
You show your little cum slut how it's done.
1.5k words
4.33
31.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would kind of start out slow you know? You tie me up, gently, I'm totally shaved, everywhere, my arms above my head on the bed, you make me comfortable, put a pillow under my sweet ass, and then spread my legs apart and tie them apart. I'm totally vulnerable to you but trust you to do what must be done in a gentle yet insistent manner.

You stroke my body with your hands and explore whatever makes you curious. How hard my nipples get at your touch. The way my milk tastes when you suck hard. The way I strain when you twist my nipples with your fingers.

You place your mouth on my pussy lips and kiss and suck it and lick it until I am close to exploding in your mouth, teasing me, and then drinking me in until I cum that first time.

You slide your fingers in me and keep sucking even though I've started getting very juicy and most men would be satisfied at one explosion, but not you. You want to take me to the limits over and over again and I am so grateful for that fact.

Your cock is so hard, aching for pussy. You take the head of your cock and tease my slit and my clit insisting that I say thank you over and over again.

You pull out my toy and replace the batteries with new ones and make sure you have maximum control over the speeds. The head of your cock is inside my hungry pussy gently teasing the opening while you prepare my toy. You tease your own cock in my wet pussy until you are close to exploding and then pull out and lick me again.

I am in heaven. I love this and want more more more.

You slide my toy, the angle up against my deliriously happy g-spot as I am finally going to get what I've been deprived of for so long. I can't even show a lover this anymore because the intensity is too overwhelming. The intensity is too much. I cum too hard, and demand too much. I'm insatiable when I think there is even a chance of having this treatment come my way. I want to be fucked RIGHT damnit, RIGHT.

You rub my sweet spot for me. Just the way I need it. God it feels wonderful and I can feel my pussy getting so fucking tight, and I can hear how wet it is getting, how sloppy. You feel the tension increase on my toy as you fuck me with it and I start to strain upwards towards your hand.

My eyes are practically drunk with passion I love this so much. You have complete and total power over my responses. My tits are aching to be twisted and sucked and pinchted and squeezed. You keep fucking me and please my tits for me.

You turn around and place your cock in my mouth and demand that I suck it ferociously. The more you please my pussy the more eager I am and you can fuck my throat happily while you make my pussy spasm over and over again.

I start coming in waves. I can't stop it and you don't want me to either. I shudder and shake so hard through the first one and my pussy is so tight on the toy you think it might break. Yet you refuse to stop fucking me and you turn on the vibration so that the intensity is even greater.

Essentially I am amidst one continuous orgasm, yet they peak and internally you're aware that I've cum at least ten times and my pussy is so wet and sloppy but so incredibly tight. You can feel everything happening through the magic wand of my toy. A steady flow of wetness is flowing from me and you lean forward to breath in the delicious armoa of my pussy juice and you run your fingers against my clit with delight at the way your hand, only your hand, can make me shudder with delight.

You will own my passion completely. I'll be addicted to your fucking of me, and I'm going to need it like oxygen.

I'm moaning with delight. God I'm so happy.

The bed is sopping wet and you keep fucking me. 15, 20, 25 I am spraying against your hand, my pussy a small fountain of passion. You're laughing at how insane it is of me to let myself go at your touch, how much fun it is to have a woman want this kind of fucking and to beg you for it with her look, her lift of her hips. You want me to tell you over and over I love it and I do.

Insistently you start fucking me faster and harder to bring on the hardest orgasm you can. You start telling me that it is not my pussy anymore, it's yours to do with as you want, that only you can give me the drug of a decent fucking. When I scream uncontrollably and make a huge mess over the bed, your hand, your face, you pull up against me and you shove your raging hard cock into me.

My pussy is on fire, so incredibly hot and wet and tight as a vice. Every stroke of your hot, slippery hot skin against mine brings a breathy raspy scream of delight. Your shoving your cock in me and it's as hard and as big as it's been in decades and you finally have the naughty little cunt you pray for begging for you to fuck it and fuck it good.

You're so hard that you start cumming without ejaculating and you are holding it in, controlling everything. You twist my nipples and I keep cumming on you and my eyes are wide and wild with delight. God I love this and never had it quite this good before.

The cum starts to rise in your shaft. You want to see your cum all over my stomach, my tits, and you know you can spray my face. And then you do it. You pull out as a stream of hot white cum flies across my body. You shove your cock into my mouth for a proper cleaning and lick your own cum off of my body, burying your face into the naked skin of my pussy, sucking my clit as I shudder and cum again and again.

You might think you should slow down, but if you like you can do it all over again until you are ready to take me again. So you loosen the ties and pull me over your lap.

You spank my ass cherry red and tell me what a naughty fucking whore I am to beg you for this kind of treatment. It hurts so fucking good and I am cumming all over your lap, making more of a mess. You dig your thumb into my pussy and twirl my clit between your fingers and I'm still shaking and shuddering.

I want you to do something I rarely ever want, but when you take the thick slippery lotion and rub it against my stinging ass all I can think of is having you slip your cock into my ass. And I ask you furtively if you think you'd want to feel my hot anus wrapped around your cock while you alternate between slaps upon my hungry ass and sliding your finger covered with the thick lotion in and out of me. You tell me that "yes, yes, yes" you want to take every hole I have and you loosen me and prepare me. Your cock is instantly ready for fucking me again.

You lay me on the wet alter of our passion and slap my ass over and over again as you talk to me about how pleased you are with my ability to please you and to allow you to please me. You are stroking your own cock with the slippery lotion and you almost bend over with passion bringing yourself right to the edge. You lift my ass up at a better angle, line your cock up and then PLUNGE into me. It's even tighter and hotter than my pussy had been and the instant you spread me apart with your cock I explode again and scream in a fascinating mixture of pleasure and pain. My ass and my pussy and my clit all spasming in a myriad of absolute delight.

The harder I cum the more intense it is on your cock but having cum you dont' cum immediately and you reach under neath me and toy with my clit and keep fucking me as I shudder again and again. I'm hot, sweaty and heaving. You are joyful, and gently slide in and out, hold my hands down against the bed and then fuck me hard enough to show me you are my Master, totally my Master, and when you cum you cum with a wonderful release that you've found what you wanted to find, and had the release you were dying to have.