Come To Me Pt. 01-03

Story Info
She's home alone, and ready.
2.2k words
4.3
16.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I am sitting here at home on a Friday morning, writing, on the phone, taking care of things as usual. The kids are at their Dad's that tonight, I have a light weekend ahead. There's a knock at the front door. It is obviously someone who does not know me, as I don't use this door. I walk out the side and up to the front. I'm casually dressed, cotton pants, pantiless, a tank top with spaghetti straps, the bra built in, but barely. A silver anklet and sandals, my hair pulled up in a clip, no make up, a mess.

There's a car, and a driver. He hands me a card and excuses himself. I take it, open it in the breeze with the sun shining and the wind whisking through my hair. It's from you, paper off white, thick, cotton, the edges ragged, flowers pressed into it's body, "Come to me. Now." I look quizzically at the driver and say, is he crazy? I can't leave... He explains he's at my behest...says he's taking the dog to the vet and for me to get the kids things ready to take to their father's. Where are we going? What are we doing? He just says it's his responsibility to remove any obstacle I have to being with you.

I have to decide. Am I going to do this, am I going to be with you, see you? What in the world are you up to? I start to say no...to behave with reason. The driver says, "Miss, I'll take the dog to the vet, and I'll be back shortly. Master says that you should bring nothing with you whatsoever. He wants you...to come as you are." I look down, am horrified. Look back up. He says, 'The children will need their things, won't they, at their Fathers?" I just nod, he whistles, opens the door, and _Mocha just jumps in his car. "I'll be back directly"....

I run into the house, to my computer. Yes...there's the little icon that is almost always you. I press it and your letter electronically unfolds as it always does. Simply, "Just trust me."...that's all.

Trust you? I can think of a million reasons not to.... But damn it. I WANT YOU. So I decide I will pack their things. I have to anyway and it gives me something to do while I think....and think.....and think....and finally tell myself to shut UP. Underwear, socks, medicines, clothes, hair things...it's all done. The driver he is back again. The dog is gone...what, I didn't decide that moment when he took him? I didn't commit with the dog jumping into the car? He takes their things and says he will run to the school....why don't I call to be sure they'll be met since I will be away? Hmmmm, my moment of truth.

He stares at me, waiting, I just say, "Ok.", and he smiles, and leaves to come right back again. I say I'll get ready. He says, no, really, you won't need a thing....Master insists...you come as you are.

I've straightened a bit and I am starting to squirm. This is making me really nervous and well, I am not so sure I am doing something..... Well of course I know better, when suddenly he has returned. I have the keys, my purse, my make up....and my charioteer says "NO, just YOU." I put down my things, I close the door.

I just simply leave.

In the car, the seats are warm, leather, comfortable. Lighting is calm and the light is without. It's deliciously quiet in a way only a single mother appreciates. The car floats it seems, and the seats surround me. After a while we come into the city. I've always loved it here. We pull underneath a tall building, into a garage and approach a private elevator. He has a key. I raise my eyebrows and think, "What a totally WILD thing to do...I am dying to know what he is up to." I feel awkward in these clothes, I would never come into town dressed this way. But hey "Master" (Master? What the HELL is that anyway?) insists on it that way.

We ride up the elevator and it seems to take forever but finally we stop. The doors open up onto a wide open panorama of the city. The sun is bright, coulds mystical and wispy, there is class surrounding everything. As I step into this dream, my escort for this morning smiles magically at me and says, "I will see you on Sunday Miss.". Sunday....well that's two days away.

I look around the room, and it's elegantly done. Beautiful, sensual. There is wood on the floor, but thick rugs throughout. Soft, dark leather furniture, and tapestries and pillows throughout. There is an intoxicating smell...exotic, middle eastern. It reminds me of a far away place. When I wander into the bedroom, this huge bed screams out. A sunken tub off to the side. Mirrors, lush pillows, soft lights. There is a robe, and another envelope from you...I recognize the same paper, same fee. It sits on a silver tray. I open it smiling, little petals fall out as I pull out the message. "Prepare for me." Something about this is just overwhelming to me, I feel kind of dizzy and almost panicked. My breathing is hot, and scattered, my heart is pounding a little harder. I feel that soft hot space between my legs begin to swell.

I think I might just faint dead away. I have gotten so caught up in the fantasy of this. It isn't just on paper, or in my head, it isn't in my bed with my eyes closed and a pillow against the back of my neck. It's real. And you, you are coming, an it just isn't the you've I've imagined taking on his every day world far away from me....It's you arriving as some kind of Master...and really while I know we've talked this way and played a bit this way. I'm quite frightened of what you might have in mind, what you might do.

I hear a noise and a woman comes into the room. She is tall, long beautiful red hair, a wonderful body, full and sensuous and a hypnotic in the way that her hips and shoulders sort of roll against the flow, and her ass is taut and round and I'm thinking. Well...maybe she'll stay...and laugh to myself about that thought. I can't even remember if it's a thought I shared with you before. She speaks with an accent, comes to me and begins to lift my shirt up over my head. My generous tits fall free, and she notices me. Her green eyes flash a knowing smile. Apparently, she knows what is in store for me.

She slides my pants down, her face right in front of where I really, truly live. Her hands graze against my legs and she slowly pulls my sandals and my pants aside. I am completely naked. She stands up, back and looks at me. She says, "Turn around, please." I do slowly turn around. She smiles approvingly, "I think Master will be very pleased. Come Darling, you will feel wonderful when I finish with you."

In an adjacent room she leads me, it's very warm. Candle lit, a massage table in the center of the room covered in warm sheets. She lays me upon it, covers me in hot blankets and says, "You need to relax, so your only thought is what your new Master will want." I am thinking I might should giggle at this, hysterically. I have never submitted to anyone, and certainly not anyone in this manner. She senses my amusement, but knowingly she is not displeased. She takes my limbs one after another and covers them in hot oil, rubbing my muscles deeply. This must be heaven. From my head to my toes, every part of me tingles and her hands are so strong, so hot.

My chest she scarcely covers, but does not ignore, my stomach, my thighs. I worry she'll know how aroused her touch makes me feel, but she does not mention a thing. She turns me over. While I lay on my tummy my big round ass exposed to her stare, her touch, she kneads deeply from shoulders, down my back, and all over my ass. She lingers there. She laughingly says, "I better be sweet to you here. You will wish for tender caresses here a little later." I look behind me at her in a way that tells her that makes me a little nervous. "I promise you, you will not regret this.", she says to me staring deeply into my eyes. I sense her knowing, her passion. What is it there? What is that look? A longing? No, it is her submission....her submission to Him. I feel myself getting wet, slippery, and feel my heart pounding in my clit. I wish she would slide her long beautiful fingers into me, but I keep it to myself.

My body is jelly when she helps me off the table, and she leads me back into the bedroom. The light is a little bright, but I'm alright. She starts a bath in the only tub I've ever seen that was big enough for me to become lost in. She pours an entire bucket of scented salt into the bath. It's huge....and the smell, oh my God, it's wonderful, so relaxing....pours a bubbles into the faucet and it is pure decadence in it's luxury. The water is steamy, and she pulls the clip from my hair. It's not that long really, just to my jaw line, but it is curly. She holds my hand, casually walks me over to the bath, and sort of guides me in. I'm on a stair stepping in when she whispers, "Wait." I stop, and she leans down and she kisses me, so softly....I've only read once of being kissed this way. Her tongue probes my mouth, her hair hitting my naked body, and I let her kiss me. She stops, stares into my eyes and says "Surely, he wouldn't mind that I taste you? Kiss you? To be sure he will approve." My blue green eyes are smoldering, nipples budding, swelling getting out of control below. She leads me further into the bath. Rolls up her sleeves and she begins bathing me. All parts of me. So gently. She knows she should not go to far, but every touch upon my body is a tender caress. She washes my hair, and finally as the water begins to cool, she pulls me back out of the bath, wraps me in a towel, and dries my body.

Yet another alcove in this wonderland reveals some kind of fancy chair, that turns, and a room full of mirrors. My new friend, this woman I am aching for, she fixes my hair, puts make up on me, makes me the most stunningly beautiful thing I've seen since my wedding day. She smiles brilliantly and we revel in our new found girl intimacy. "You look beautiful, just stunningly beautiful. I am so jealous I cannot have you to myself." Before she puts on my lipstick, she steals another delicious kiss and relaxes my chair into a recline.

"I must wax you Darling. I promise, I will be gentle, and it will be worth it." She sets to work. She waxes legs and arm pits. Ouch, and it takes forever too. "My wish is that Master will let me enjoy you too Bellissima. Now, I must ask you to do something for me. It will be a little hard, but we are good friends, no?" I breathlessly nod my head as she leans forward. Her breasts are in my face and I start to nuzzle them as she says, "No, no, no...you may not....we may not. Behave. You will muss your face." My chair leans back further, and she steps around, takes my legs and puts them in some kind of stirrup.

My God, I am so completely exposed. It is different than a doctor or a baby...it's for sex, and I know it and it just makes me feel so......nasty and decadent and it's hard not to close my legs. Yet, I am so eager to have her touch me at all it does not matter that my sex is spread apart and that she is working so diligently. She turns up some music, and I relax and I even drift as she trims me back the way she wants me to be.

Suddenly, I feel hot wax on part of me. God, it stings. She pulls it free and that is even worse. My eyes tear...again she does this, and again. Finally she widens me completely and says, "Master wants all of you, completely. All." And as she is staring into my eyes she is covering my rosebud with hot wax. And when she pulls it free again, this soft portion of my ass is unbelievably tender. Everything is clean of every bit of hair has been removed from my body.

To be continued...

Marissa Cummings © 2005