Come to Vegas 4 BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason jumped to his feet and moved toward Melissa quickly. He spoke to the woman and told her to get down there and do what she could to clean up the mess. The woman quickly moved in between Melissa's legs and inserted her fingers into the pussy to reveal lots of gooey cum which see proceeded to dig out and then suck off her fingers. She then went down on the pussy and was slurping away hungrily which seemed to calm Melissa down or at least took her mind off what had happened. In fact it had done so well that Melissa was sitting next to Jason with her leg over his with her pussy again on full display to the room. But she was also stroking Jason's cock and he leant over towards her and kissed her on the mouth. Her eyes closed and their tongues danced and he rubbed her tit.

He whispered in her ear and she nodded. She leant down across his chest and took his cock into her mouth. At first the taste seemed to disturb her but quickly that too was forgotten as she eagerly sucked and stroked his cock. The sight of him sitting with his large cock sticking upwards past her tits and into her mouth was great. He then leant back into the lounge to give her all the access that she needed to continue her duties on his cock. She continued to stroke and suck that cock back to it's full form.

Jason told her to stand up and straddle his legs whilst facing away from him. She was positioned right above his cock and he grabbed her by the hips to move her towards his cock. Melissa surprised me when she grabbed hold of his cock with one hand and spread her pussy lips with the other and guided him inside. His cock disappeared into her pussy until just a couple of inches remained. Even with the fucking she had ensured it was obvious that she was finding these last couple of inches to be a challenge. I could see a look of concentration on her face as she rose and fell trying to take a little bit more each time. She was really being careful to control the pace and trying to relax when Jason grabbed her hips hard and pulled her downwards so that this balls were resting on her arse. She let out a huge cry of pain and then struggled to catch her breath before finally looking down and smiling.

She then began to bounce up and down on that cock like there was no tomorrow. She was riding the full length of it and was being quite aggressive on the down stroke. Her tits were bouncing up and down all over the place and she look on her face was like something I had never seen before. The contrast of the white tit flesh and her suntanned body only helped to exaggerate the movement.

Jason got her to move up onto the couch so she was still in the same position but her legs were folded back behind her and he had now gained control over the pace and length of stroke. He used this to his advantage by alternating between long and slow strokes and then fast and short strokes. She was simply bouncing up and down like a rag doll under his control. She was completely into it and was rolling with whatever he dished up.

Finally he decided to change things -- he told her to turn around and ride him like a cowgirl. She thought it was funny but as soon as she climbed onboard she began to grind her pussy into his cock and deep as it would go. She rode him just like a drunken woman riding one of those rides in a country and western bar. At one stage she was riding his cock whilst he groped her tits and she had one hand in the air -- all that was missing was the cowboy hat. He grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her forward so her tits were in his mouth. He spread her cheeks to give us all a great view of his cock invading her pussy.

After a while he literally pushed her off onto the floor. "You having a good time slut? You like my black cock slut? Is it better than your husband's?" From the floor she replied " yes a very good time, I love your black cock much better than my husband's" "That is good to hear slut -- but all good things must come to an end for now" Melissa looked confused. But then he announced that could not hold back for much longer -- and asked her where she wanted him to cum. She did not reply so he asked the gathered group where they thought he should come. There were several suggestion but they finally agreed that it should be on her face. Melissa protested but before she could resist Jason had joined her on the floor and was guiding her onto he back.

He pulled her legs up next to her shoulder and she looked down to see his cock once again entering her pussy. This time there was not groaning or pain, her face looked like it was actually soothing. Her stomach was raising her but to meet of his downward strokes. Her tits rippled up and down her chest with each stroke. Jason built up the pace and put his next to hers. Again she was struggling to breathe. Her eyes were rolling in her head. This was just a good solid fucking! He groaned and pulled his cock out and aimed it up her body so that string of cum that exploded forward end up across her tits and the onto he face. She gave out a startled squeal and tried to dodge the next stream that came her way. Jason then moved beside her with his semi-erect cock still spiting small amounts of come down the long shaft. He plopped the head on her lips and ordered her to clean him up. She adjusted her head to the side to gain a better position and took his cock into her mouth slowly manipulating the softening gland with her lips and tongue.

Jason was obviously satisfied with his work. He looked back and announced that this was the hottest fuck he had experienced. She sat up on her elbows and smiled with some cum showing in her mouth. I looked down at her pussy that clearly hung open and was quite red in color. I looked at my watch and it was 4am. We had been in the room for more that 3 hours!

Jason moved away and began to get dressed. The guys who had been watching stood up but Jason held up his hand to stop them. "She has had enough for one night. Just get straight to the end and let's wrap this up". They responded by grapping her and positioning her on her knees in the middle of them. They began to stroke their cocks which were all hard from the scenes that they had just witnessed. One by one they shot their loads over her face and tits and this time she seemed so tired that she did not try to dodge one stream.

The woman got up and gathered Melissa's dress and shoes. She picked her up from the floor and led her towards the door. Melissa threw the dress over her head without even attempting to clean the mess from her face or chest. She struggled to get the heels back on but with some assistance she managed to do so. The woman took her out the door into the club which seemed to be dark and deserted.

I did not know what to do next. I decided that I should stay quiet and out of sight. Feeling humiliated I opted to stay where I was. I listened to the conversation amongst those remaining in the room as they got dressed and tidied up the furniture. Then they left leaving me alone in the darkened room. I got out from behind the bar and sat on the lounge. The smell of sex was heavy in the air. I sat and wondered what next?

Finally the security guy who had bought me to the room came and escorted me out. He did not say a word as he led me out onto the street to a waiting cab. I got in and rode back to the room that I had booked in a different resort. I was mentally exhausted when I got into bed at 0530 but did not sleep well until I finally decided to get up around 1000. I wandered around the area for the rest of day, having lunch at a local strip bar and then headed to the resort at 5pm as though I had just returned from the golf trip.

I got to our room to find that Melissa was not there. She knew what time I was due back but was not there. I panicked slightly and range her cell. She did not answer but almost immediately called me. She was down in the resort's health spa getting a massage etc. She told me that she would be finished in 15 minutes and that I should take a swim and she would meet me at the pool area.

I got changed and headed to the pool and dived in. The cool water revived me quickly and I took the opportunity to relax. The sun was still quite strong and there were a lot of people in and around the pool. As I swam to the pool's edge I saw Melissa walking towards a vacant chair and umbrella. She was wearing a sundress, brimmed hat and sunglasses and looked tired. She sat in the shade as I walked toward her quite aware that the next couple of minutes could have a dramatic effect on our marriage. She greeted me with a smile and asked how the golf was. I commented that she looked tired and she explained that she had too much sun yesterday and was feeling dehydrated and generally unwell. We chatted for a while and then returned to our room where we showered and went to dinner. She said nothing about the events of the previous night nor hinted that anything was out of the ordinary.

The last couple of days of our vacation were very relaxing. On the last day we were in the pool area and I was at the bar getting some drinks when I saw one of the guys from the Board Room chatting to Melissa and then walking off. She looked around and then went back to her book. When I arrived at the table she said that she wanted to check if any massage appointments were available for the day. She walked toward the Day Spa and I waited till she was out of sight. I quickly drank my drink and then headed in the same direction as Melissa. I looked around the area and there were a few people in the gym area but Melissa was not there. I went down a corridor to the Sauna and Jacuzzi area and saw a black guy standing in the doorway as a look-out. My heart jumped and I retreated down the corridor and into the main area. I headed to the change room and then down to the other entrance and made my way to the Jacuzzi.

I could hear moans coming from the area which I knew was Melissa. I peeked around the corner to see her standing in the Jacuzzi with her tits hanging over the size. A skinny black guy was pumping his cock in and out of her at a furious pace whilst holding her shoulders. The look on her face showed that it was a little uncomfortable but also she was experiencing immense pleasure. He then deposited a load of cum in her pussy and walked away. Melissa quickly re-composed herself and headed out back to the pool.

The next evening we flew home and resumed our life here in Vancouver. Jason got in touch with me and asked if I had been satisfied with the service. Now as I reflect I can recall those wonderful scenes but also struggle with the fact that Melissa has not mentioned a thing and I have not noticed any change in our relationship. I am hoping that what happened in Vegas will stay in Vegas and that what happened was a result of her being given an opportunity that she felt would not be found out and thus not hurt anyone.

Jason has said that he would like to visit Vancouver but I am trying to brush him off. He says that he has not been in contact with Melissa and I cannot see any evidence that he has on her phone. I hope that this is the end.