Come Together Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was helping. As he encouraged his brother-in-law to suck harder on her pussy, he felt his cock hardening in his sister's mouth.

Nitin was amazed that he was getting a hard on too. God, he thought, this was incredible! Never, never, in his life before (save for the few first days of his honeymoon with Rita) had his cock revived so many times and so quickly.

He felt her bucking her thighs, pushing her pussy into his face. He rubbed her clit furiously, realizing that she was on the verge of her orgasm.

She pulled away from Sunny's cock and moaned. She gritted her teeth, almost biting her lip, as she shuddered towards her climax.

Almost as if by a pre-arranged signal, the men rose onto their knees, one at each side of her body. She whimpered, clutching her own tits as she watched them rise above her and begin to jerk their cocks in unison. She opened her mouth and raised her body so that her tits were almost on level with their cocks.

It didn't take them too long to come. Nitin spurted first, his juice splattering her face as it arched up into the air; Sunny followed seconds later. However, Sunny aimed his cock at her tits, and soon she was reduced to a writhing and moaning woman, the men's juice spattering over her face, over her tits and finally into her open mouth.

The trio fell to the floor, and this time none of the bodies were in physical contact with the other. There were collective gasps and sounds of heavy breathing as they went into the last of the highs of their sordid threesome.

It was nearly five minutes after which Nitin spoke.

"Since when have the two of you doing this?"

"As long as we can remember" Sunny spoke for the two, without hesitation.

"Wow! What does that mean?"

"We celebrated her eighteenth birthday in our birthday suits," Sunny laughed.

There was a long pause. Then,

"Did you, I mean, did you and …" his voice trailed off.

"Come on, man, I don't understand what you want to say" Sunny rasped out, turning to look at him.

"Did Rita ever join in?" Nitin blurted out.

There was a longer pause this time and Preeti glanced at her brother. Nitin could see that she was clearly troubled by his question and was expecting her big brother to answer it.

As usual, Sunny was forthright. "Would that make any difference, Nitin?"

Nitin gave it a thought. Having watched Sunny and Preeti together, he had all the while imagined that it was Rita and not Preeti there; that had been due to the remarkable similarities in the two sisters. Though Preeti was the youngest, he had noticed that she was more voluptuous than Rita, but the looks were almost identical. The same wide innocent eyes, the same oval faces, the same upturned noses, the same dimples that appeared in their cheeks when they smiled. Yet, the similarities ended there.

Where Preeti was top and bottom heavy, Rita was almost petite by comparison. Almost fragile. Preeti exuded a raw sensuality around herself; Rita looked as if she would be embarrassed to lay stress on any part of her body.

Rita had longer and far shapelier legs than Preeti. Also, Rita's waist was narrower in comparison with the rest of her body. Not so with Preeti.

"I guess it won't make any difference, Sunny," he answered truthfully.

"Good," Sunny grunted. "Because you would be surprised with our family. Or, at least, with their activities. The answer to your question is yes. We have done it together on numerous occasions; only, that ever since she married you, and that is almost an year and a half now, we haven't done anything with her."

Nitin had expected this answer, the part about Rita having been involved with Sunny and Preeti. In a way, he guessed, he had kind of hoped she was involved. It was almost as if what he had done with Preeti, was a kind of fate accompli – a quid pro quo.

A part of him was burning. He couldn't believe that his own Rita had been involved in this relationship; sweet, pretty, petite Rita.

Caught as he was in a Catch-22 situation, he didn't realize what he said.

"Why have you stopped doing it to her?"

All that the brother and sister could do was stare at him.

12