Come Together Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He penetrated her till his cock was completely buried inside her cunt.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, give me that cock, shove it into my cunt," she whispered.

Thank god for the music blaring out of the deck, he thought as he began to pump his cock in and out of her cunt. Her legs wrapped around his buttocks and she wound her arms around his shoulders. He managed to push his hands between their bodies and captured her large tits.

Her hips vibrated as she thrashed and groaned into another orgasm and she felt so tight and hot and wet that he wanted to come too. He tried to hastily pull his cock out, but with amazing strength, she held him into her, slamming her hips up.

"More, more, fuck me, fuck me," she cried.

He paused when he was buried inside her, willing himself to stay hard. And then, slowly, he began to pump again.

"Yes, please, yes, fuck me, fuck me with your cock!"

He fucked her with his cock, squeezing her tits. She pushed the top half of her body back to allow him more room to manipulate her tits. He was slamming into her now, fast and deep and hard.

"Oh god," he spoke after a long time. "Oh great god, your cunt, it is so hot and tight, oh my god, I have to come."

"Oh no, not yet, fuck me more, fuck me more," she pleaded.

She heard her husband roar and her eyes flicked open. She turned to look into the room.

Preeti was on her back and Sunny was kneeling over her, his hips on either side of her body. She was jerking hard on his cock.

"Oh yes, brother, spill your spunk on my tits and face," Preeti cried.

Facing Sunny, Nitin too was kneeling over Preeti. His wife was masturbating his cock.

"Splash your juices on the slut's face, my dear hubby." Rita was laughing as she jerked him off.

Jeetu glanced at them while continuing to fuck Priya.

"I'm cumming," he warned her.

"No," she replied fiercely, "not there. Not in my cunt. I want you to come between my tits. I want you to cover my tits and lips with your come. Now, now!"

She slipped down on the floor and he immediately straddled her belly. He ripped off her bra, amazed that he still hadn't taken it off. When the bra fell off, her tits tumbled out; large and firm.

She rubbed them together. Naked, they looked bigger and she pulled his head down. He had to slide back down her belly to lean down and put his mouth over one big tit.

"Aahhhh," she sighed as he sucked first, one tit, and then the other.

He sucked a huge pink nipple inside his mouth, nibbling on it as he fondled the other tit. He felt the pressure rising in his balls.

"I can't stand it, baby, I've got to come!" he groaned.

She pulled him up her body by grabbing his buttocks.

"Put your cock between these," she moaned.

When his cock was lying between her tits, she pushed them together.

"Now, fuck them, fuck them like you fucked my cunt," she said.

He slapped her hands away and grabbed her tits, moving back and forth over her, feeling his cock slide in and out of her cleavage. He looked into her eyes. She was watching his cock avidly.

"Yes, yes," she cried out.

He convulsed. One stroke, two, three, four and five. And then, bang. He started to spew. She tightened her hold on her tits, allowing the first few blasts to shoot out in her cleavage.

"Finish it here," she said, opening her mouth.

He scooted up and jammed his cock back inside her mouth. Her neck came up and she bobbed her head up and down, sucking him furiously till he was drained.

Her lips clamped around his cock head and he felt his shaft spasm over and over again. She kept swallowing him, greedily sucking him harder.

When she was sure that he was completely drained, she released him with a sigh. He tumbled off her and onto the floor beside her.

"Oh, wow, I needed that!" he sighed, his hands fondling her tits.

When they heard the grunts from the other room, they crawled up to the door and peeped in.

The two sisters knelt beside each other. Sunny and Nitin were standing over them, stroking their dicks. They were limp and the girls kissed each other, licking the combined juices of the men.

Nitin and the siblings would never know that Jeetu had fucked Priya since the two had hastily slipped away and he had kept honking the horn from the car to give them time to get dressed up and eliminate the evidence of their orgy.

But what Jeetu and Priya knew was that they had managed what would have seemed to be impossible, considering the situation.

They had all come together.

A NOTE TO WANNABEE2: I hope this is the way you wanted this to end. From my point of view, I think there should have been perhaps one more episode. Give 'em a break, will ya?

A NOTE TO READERS: Thanks for the suggestions. And to RELAER. Yes, Sunny is a strange character. I found it out myself. But sometimes, you got to stick by pals!

12