Come Undone

Story Info
Getting a tattoo becomes something more.
3k words
4.45
36.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(*Author Note and Disclaimer* The characters herein are characters that I and m'luv use in online roleplay. For clarification, Ryuko is a Namekseijin – think Piccolo from Dragonball Z. This is in original because we don't use the settings or any canon characters. We just have a thing for sexy green men with fangs and antennae. ^_^ Arashi is a Mizuseijin – a fictional alien species that I created for my own useage. Any questions? Let's move on then.)

*******

Ryuko looked down at the expanse of pale green skin bared to his examination, sapphire eyes slowly tracing each curve of toned muscle and delicate line of scarring. She was perfect in his opinion, even if she didn't believe it herself. He knew how much trust it took for her to bare herself to him like this and it humbled him that she felt that way toward him. The faintest line of iridescent patterning lay over her spine and he couldn't resist, a finger coming to rest ever so lightly at the base of her neck then moving slowly down. She shivered lightly at the feather soft touch, amber eyes half lidding and he smiled slowly. She didn't flinch at his touch any more, which pleased him more than he could imagine. He was slightly afraid to analyze the depths of his feelings toward her, but subconsciously he found ways to be with her.

"You sure about this?" he asked, a faint rumbling underscoring his words as his hands lightly stroked her bare back. "Once I start, it has to be finished." She nodded, turning her head slightly to look at him. He smiled and leaned to the side, picking up a blunted pencil. "All right then. I'll start by tracing the design on your skin with this, then I'll use the tappers to begin the outlining." She nodded again, then rested her head on her folded arms, eyes closing.

He smiled faintly, then leaned over her back, beginning to sketch the outlines of her tattoo onto her skin. He could hear her breathing slowly, in and out, and had to fight the urge to lean over and nuzzle her cheek. He wasn't quite sure when or how, but this prickly little female had managed to pierce his defenses and endear herself to him. He wasn't sure why he suggested the tattoo, perhaps as a way for her to see the beauty that he saw when he looked at her. Perhaps it was just an excuse for him to touch her. Or perhaps, subconsciously, it was his way of marking her as his. She'd never forget him now. Every time she looked at herself, she'd think of him. He smiled again, rather liking that notion. Even if she left him, she'd never really be free of him.

He shifted, moving to her lower back, tracing the intricate whorls and curves of the vines that would adorn her skin. "How far down d'you want these to go?" He paused, pencil still against her skin, looking up at her.

"Whatever you think will look best," she replied, eyes slitting open. "You're the artist." He chuckled at that, and leaned back, eyes sweeping over her as he debated. Then he began to draw again, letting the graceful vines trail down her hips and trace over her thighs. He then took a moment to look it all over again, and nodded, satisfied with his work.

"I'm going to start on the outline now," he said, reaching for the tappers and the ink, readying them. "If it gets to be too painful, tell me and I'll stop." She nodded again, eyes closing, holding herself very still. He smiled at that, and shifted a bit closer to her upper back, placing the tapper against her skin. He took a deep breath, then began to firmly tap the wood, sending the ink into her skin.

Arashi's breath caught at the first bite of the needles and she bit her lip to keep from gasping. It was painful, yes, but at the same time, it made her entire body tingle. She didn't think this would happen. She kept her eyes tightly closed, not wanting Ryuko to notice her reaction to the needles pressing into her skin. After all, what sort of sick person would actually enjoy something like this? She didn't want him to think that she was some kind of deviant. She'd seen the looks of disbelief and loathing before, and she didn't think she could live with seeing it on his face.

Ryuko worked steadily, pausing now and then to replenish the ink on the tappers. As he worked, he began to notice something unusual. Her muscles were becoming tenser as he moved along her skin, and he paused, wondering if she was in pain. "Arashi? Are you all right? D'you want me to stop for a little bit?"

She quickly shook her head no. "I'm fine. You can... keep going if you want."

He looked up at her, eyes narrowing slightly. He had noticed the slight hesitation in her voice and wondered if she were trying to be stoic. Then he blinked, noticing something else. There was a faint sheen of sweat on her skin, but that wasn't unusual in and of itself. What was unusual was the change in her scent. His head tilted slightly, then he leaned closer, inhaling deeply. There was the scent of ink and rubbing alcohol, overlaying the familiar sea salt and jasmine that he associated with her. And beneath that... it was unfamiliar, but unmistakable. He knew what arousal smelled like, he'd just never thought to ever scent it on her.

He straightened slightly, a surprised look on his face. The tattooing was... turning her on. The surprise quickly disappeared, replaced by a slow mischievous smirk, a wicked gleam lighting his sapphire eyes. He couldn't resist using this to his advantage, though he knew he should.


He quickly schooled his expression as he set aside the ink and tappers and reached for the alcohol laden pad on the table by the side of the bed. She gasped softly when the cool moist pad touched her back and he had to hide another smirk as he wiped away the tiny droplets of blood. He tossed it into the nearby wastebasket when he finished with it and slowly ran his hands down her back, loving how she unconsciously arched into his touch. "It's looking good so far, 'rashi," he said, still lightly trailing his talon tips up and down her back.

"R-really?" she replied, a faint tremor in her voice.

He nodded, the corner of his mouth turning up in a slow smile. "Quite lovely. I think you'll like what I'm doing." He couldn't resist the bit of wordplay, noting how she faintly trembled when he touched that curious line of iridescence over her spine.

"I'm, ah, sure I will," she managed to say, wondering what he was doing. She'd never felt this way before, and wasn't quite sure what was going on. Then she felt his lips brush the back of her neck and she gasped, a shudder running through her along with a strange wave of warmth.

He sat back up and smiled at her reaction, reaching for the tappers and ink. "Ready to continue?" he asked, positioning the tappers. She nodded slightly and he resumed tapping the blocks together, now conscious of the way she would quiver ever so slightly, especially as he moved closer to her spine. That must be one of her more sensitive areas, he speculated as he tapped closer and closer to that shimmery striping.

She gripped the plastic sheet beneath her tightly, not even noticing when her talons pierced the thick flexible material. Her breath was coming faster and that vague feeling of warmth had been replaced by a centralized burning in the pit of her stomach. Her breasts felt heavy and tingly, and when she shifted slightly, the friction of the movement made her bite down on her bottom lip. The closer he got to her spine, the harder it was to control her reactions.

Ryuko was not oblivious to her reactions, a faint purr escaping him as he leaned over her back. He continued with the tapping, looking up once he reached her spine. She had ripped the plastic sheet with her talons in an effort to hold herself still. He positioned the tapper just over the edge of the iridescence, then looked up at her.

*tap*


She quivered and he smirked. "Are you all right, Arashi?" he asked, trying to hide his amusement. She nodded quickly and he positioned the tapper again.

*tap*

A faint gasp slipped from her slightly parted lips and it was sweet music to his ears. "Mm... I can stop if you want," he reminded her. She shook her head, strands of loose emerald hair falling like a silky curtain to obscure her face. He shifted the tapper again, a tiny bit closer to her spine.

*tap*

This time it was a faint whimper and her entire body trembled. His purr deepened and he leaned over, lips brushing her ear as his low voice spoke into the delicate curve. "What is it, Arashi? Tell me." She shuddered again, shaking her head quickly, unable to speak. He rumbled softly, setting aside the tapper and using another alcohol pad to wipe the ink and blood from her back, deliberately taking his time in doing so. He tossed it away, then trailed his talons down her spine, watching her shudder. "Tell me," he said again, a hint of command in his voice.

Arashi shivered at his voice, head tilting back as she felt his fingers run through her hair. "I... I don't know," she moaned softly. "I've never felt like this before."

He purred again, pleased. "Try,se'chi. Describe it to me."

She nodded slightly, trying to collected her scattered thoughts. His talons were still skimming up and down her spine, making it hard for her to focus on anything else. "It... it's like tension, in my stomach. It hurts... but it feels good." She squirmed as he reached the small of her back, eyes closing. "It just... keeps building. I can't make it stop."

He smirked at that, and lightly nipped the lobe of her ear, watching her gasp and shudder. "I can fix that, if you'll let me, Arashi." She turned her head, passion hazed amber eyes searching his face.

"You... can...?" she asked, looking at him entreatingly.

He nodded, brushing his cheek against hers. "I can... if you trust me to,se'chi." She nodded without hesitation and he rumbled, pleased. "Good girl." He slid his hands up her sides, bringing them to rest on her shoulders. "S'called arousal, 'rashi. That's what you're feeling right now." She shivered, listening to him. "It's your body reacting to my touch. I'm honored that you feel that way toward me, you know." He brushed his lips over the side of her neck, then straightened, looking down at her.


Her eyes were tightly closed, body tense as she waited for him to do... whatever it was that he was going to do. She'd never felt this way before, and it was mind boggling. She was both anticipating and dreading his next move. She trusted him, but her previous experiences with sex had been painful and violent. She wasn't sure what would happen, but she wanted this.

He leaned over, lips finding the back of her neck again and she sighed softly, a bit of the nervous tension easing. He began to make his way down her back, lips brushing, teeth nibbling and nipping gently. His hands lightly stroked up and down her sides, brushing her hips now and then and she moved, arching into his hands.

"Mmmm..." a low purr of her own starting as he continued to lightly touch and stroke her back. He smiled at that, letting his hands move a bit lower, fingertips gliding over her hips and backside.

"Feel good?" he asked softly, and she nodded, a blissful expression on her face. He chuckled at that, a hand dipping lower to stroke her inner thigh. Her eyes popped open at that and she turned her head to look over her shoulder at him. "Saa... it's all right,se'chi. Let me touch you." She relaxed slightly, resting her head on her arms again, head still turned to watch him.

He smiled, eyes meeting hers as his hand moved, brushing the juncture of her thighs. Her eyes widened slightly and she trembled, but she didn't pull away. He was encouraged by this show of trust and stroked her lightly. She was warm and wet, and he purred again. Still holding her eyes with his own, he parted her gently, a finger slowly exploring her innermost secrets. Her eyes started to lid and he spoke softly. "Don't close your eyes, Arashi. I want to see your face when you come."

Her eyes widened at that, breath escaping in a shaking sigh. He couldn't help but to smile, his other hand stroking up and down her back even as he found the center of her pleasure and stroked it. She jerked and gasped, startled at the sensation caused by that simple touch. His smile widened at her reaction. "That's just the beginning,se'chi. It gets better."

"It... does?"

He nodded, pulling his hand away, secretly pleased by her small whimper of protest. "Turn over, 'rashi. Lie on your back for me." She did as he said, watching him the entire time.


He stretched out next to her, sliding an arm under her shoulders to pull her to him, his other hand sliding down her side. His lips curved up in a slow tender smile as he met her eyes again and his hand moved back up, gently cupping a full breast. Her breath caught as he brushed his thumb back and forth over the hardened peak and he lowered his head, lips lightly touching hers. She didn't protest so he went a bit further, deepening the kiss. He rumbled softly when she began to tentatively respond, encouraging her.

His other hand stroked slowly up and down her back, keeping her stimulated as he kissed her. Gods, she was delicious. He felt as if he could kiss her forever. He gave a last flick to her hardened nipple, then his hand moved away, ghosting down the flat plain of her stomach. His fingertip circled her bellybutton, eliciting a soft laugh from her, then continued lower. He gently stroked the tuft of hair between her legs, noticing how soft and silky it was, then dipped lower to touch her more intimately.

She gasped softly, almost closing her eyes but she caught herself in time, staring into his eyes. She was taken aback by the emotion she saw there, her lips parting again, but she couldn't summon forth any words. It was then that he found her most sensitive area, a fingertip rubbing the little nub. Her breath caught and her back arched, eyes closing involuntarily. He rumbled softly at that, nuzzling her cheek and she opened her eyes, looking at him again. He began to stroke her in a slow steady rhythm and she moaned softly, eyes still on his as her body responded. Her hips began to shift tentatively, following the motion of his hand and he smiled.

"That's it, 'rashi," he murmured in her ear. "Feel it,se'chi, let it move you." She shuddered at that, pressing against him harder and he responded by rubbing faster, finger dipping down occasionally to draw up more of her moisture. She could feel a pressure beginning to build low in her stomach and she moaned, head tilting back.

Ryuko couldn't resist the lure of her long throat trustingly bared to him and he lowered his own head, suckling the delicate skin, feeling her wild pulse throb against his mouth. She shuddered, hands opening and closing, not quite sure what to do with them.

He pulled back slightly and looked down at her. "You can touch me, 'rashi. It's all right." As if his words were a trigger, her hands came up, one brushing his back, the other clutching at his shoulder. Her breath was coming in soft pants, skin beginning to gleam with perspiration, that delicious heavy feeling growing stronger and stronger.

Ryuko smiled as he looked down at her, seeing the confusion in her eyes. "Are you close,se'chi?" He nuzzled her again, lips finding hers and murmuring against them as he stroked her even faster. "Come for me, Arashi. Let me see the pleasure in those gorgeous eyes of yours."

She cried out softly, his words along with his hands sending her over the edge. He held her close as she shook and shuddered, body arching against his. His eyes never left hers and that made her shake even harder, tears gathering in the corners of her eyes. He leaned closer, kissing them away as she finished, slumping against him. Her soft pants echoed off of the walls as he held her to him and nuzzled her gently.

"You're so beautiful," he said softly, lips brushing the curve of her jaw. "I loved watching your face. Thank you."

"For... for what?" she asked, still trying to catch her breath. It seemed to her that she was the one who should be thanking him, rather than the other way around.

"For trusting me," he rumbled, arms curling her to his chest as he savored the feel of her skin. "It means so much to me that you'd let me this close to you." She smiled at that, resting her head against his shoulder.

"I trust you, Ryuko," she said as she tightened her arms around his neck. "More than I ever thought possible."

He smiled, resting his cheek atop her head. "Thank you,se'chi. Now, rest. We'll finish your tattoo later." She nodded slightly, eyes already closing and he purred in contentment. He wasn't entirely sure how, or even why, but he knew that what he felt for her went beyond mere companionship. Perhaps... in time, she'd feel the same way toward him.