Cometh the Storm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my fingers through her hair as Mum turned and facing me, kissed me softly on the lips. Her face was flushed red and with little beads of perspiration on her forehead, as we held each other tightly in an embrace.

“I think we should maybe clean up. Don’t you think?” Mum asked, looking into my eyes. “Just in case Joe or Mary would notice cum running down my leg and onto the floor…and my tits hanging out…and your dick exposed…all red and swollen…well it wouldn’t look good…” Mum whispered into my ear, her hand cupping my balls, teasing them as she giggled.

She smiled another one of those smiles of hers, as she took me by the hand and led me upstairs to the bathroom.

We spent a few minutes undressing and tidying ourselves up and for Mum it meant a quick shower and a change of clothes entirely. I watched her intently through the glass shower door as she washed her entire body, rubbing her soapy jugs, while her hands ran over her hairy bush. As I stood there, with only a t-shirt on, my cock began to slowly rise again at how horny she looked. Mum continued washing herself, throwing me the odd wanton glance, as she stood in the steaming shower. I paused momentarily, only to start playing with myself as she watched. Her hands ran between her legs, rubbing and washing her cunt, as I masturbated in her direction.

“Honey, maybe you should get back downstairs, just in case?” Mum asked of me through the heavily steaming glass door.

“Ah…yeah, will do” I replied, releasing my hardness and snapping out of my fantasy.

I still considered joining her in the warm, lush water, but Joe and Mary would be back any second and it did make sense if one of us was downstairs looking semi-busy. I dressed quickly and left Mum to it as I went back downstairs.

Downstairs once again, my hardness finally expired as I continued washing up the pots and pans. I checked for any tell-tale signs of our “quickie” and was satisfied that there was nothing to give the game away after a brief inspection.

Only moments later I heard the back door open, and turned to see Joe removing his Wellington boots, as Mary came inside.

“Brgghhh, that’s a cold one” Mary complained, as she made her way to the comfort of the kitchen hearth.

“True lad, it’s colder than a witches tit out there today, freeze the bollocks of a brass monkey” Joe joked.

“Joe! Language on a Sunday!” was all we heard from Mary, as Joe winked back at me.

Mum came down shortly after, her hair still damp and tousled from her shower. I knew from the inquisitive look on Mary’s face, she was wondering why Mum had showered and changed her clothes, but she soon went back to warming her hands, wiping out any worries I had of intrusive questions.

We all stood in the kitchen nattering for another ten, maybe fifteen minutes, before Joe made his excuses to leave. Mary looked to be quite happy to stay for another while, but Joe gently teased her away from the comfort of the hearth.

“Have to go. No rest for the wicked people! Are you going to feed the livestock young J, or will I before we go?” Joe asked.

“Its okay Joe, I’ll do it…in fact I’ll get started now, before it gets any darker” I replied.

I turned, opened the door and put on my boots as I said my farewells and quickly made my way out to the sheds, glad to have some time to mull over everything in my head. As I started feeding the animals, I heard the sound of Joe’s land-rover pull away from the house.

Pausing, I wondered what Mum would have to say about our brief encounter, when I would eventually return to the house. She had made it so clear the night previous about not climaxing inside her. It worried me a bit about whether she would be angry about this afternoon’s slip-up. I continued my work, trying not to dwell too much on Mums reaction…

The Evening:

After an hour or so, I made my way back to the house. It was now after five o’clock and pitch dark outside, as I walked into the kitchen. Mum was no where to be seen as I took off my boots at the door, not knowing what to expect next.

I walked into the hall and heard the distinct crackling of the logs on the fire in the living room. I opened the door and was met by the warmth coming from the fireplace, like a furnace heat on my cold skin.

Mum sat on the sofa, a wide smile breaking out on her face, as she saw me enter.

“Mum, about before…” I stammered out.

“James, come here. Sit with me” Mum responded, cutting me off mid-apology.

She patted the cushion beside her, as I moved to sit down next to her. I wondered how long she had been sitting here contemplating everything, before I had walked in, disturbing her thoughts.

“I think its time for that talk” she said calmly.

I was nervous. I had never experienced anything like this before, all the emotions, the feelings, the lust of it all.

Mum comforted me by taking my hands in hers, as she faced me, smiling brightly as ever.

“James, I really don’t know where to begin my darling. I love you with all my heart…what we have shared together is a beautiful thing. Something most people never have in their lives. While it feels wrong…what we’re doing that is, I have to admit that I have very strong feelings towards you. Feelings that run very deep within me…feelings that I haven’t had in a very long time” she said as I hung on her every word.

“I have these feelings too Mum. I’ve had them for some time…and I want you to know that I really want this to have happened. I’ve thought about you all night and today, even for months before this, picturing your body against mine, exploring you, touching you…” I interrupted, hoping for sympathy.

“I know honey. I’ve thought of you a lot too, although only sexually since last night…but the truth is we can’t go on like this forever. Whether it’s a month from now, or six months, or even a year, you’re going to meet someone else, someone special. Someone who you will fall madly in love with and who will fall madly in love with you…but it can’t be me, no matter how much you or I want it James” Mum replied, as I froze in silence.

Time stood still between us. The fire crackled and spat as I looked into her eyes, trying to coax something out of her. Her hands rubbed mine harder now, as she gazed back.

“But…but what about everything between us? What about what we’ve done? It can’t just end like this…I don’t want this to end!” I blurted out “I want it to go on”.

“Its okay James, its okay…I know. I keep telling myself that its wrong but I want it so much…as much as you want it” Mum explained, trying to stay calm, with emotions running so high.

“You know…we can spend some time together now…for a little while anyway, but it will end sometime my dearest darling and I don’t want to see you get hurt by all this...I don’t want to get hurt…”

“I could never hurt you Mum. I love you…and will always love you, with all my heart” I replied, trying to console her fears.

I gently raised her hand on mine and kissed it softly.

“Well, we can maybe still share pleasure with each other…maybe make love…but James…what I’m saying is we can’t be together like this, like last night or today…whenever we want…it won’t last forever. Things will change, we’ll change…” Mum trailed off into a whisper.

“I won’t…and neither will you…” I said, as I leant forward to kiss her.

“James…I…I…” she barely gasped as I moved closer to her mouth.

Her lips met mine. At first they were tiny little kisses on her mouth, as I slowly built into a passionate, full on kiss. My arms wrapped around her shoulders, as hers wrapped around my waist in an embrace. I started to push my tongue into her open mouth and she responded by using her own tongue on mine. Within moments we were all over each other, our raging lust having got the better of us.

Mum broke off from our kiss, sitting back once again on the sofa, as we caught our breath. The heat from the open fire did nothing but raise the temperature even more. It was an awkward but defining moment, for both of us.

Mum took the initiative as I sat back, not knowing what was going to happen next. She reached for my sweater and pulled it upwards, towards my neck. Then the t-shirt I had on underneath, she wrestled from my waist, up and over my shoulders and raised arms with the sweater. I sat there bare-chested as she discarded them onto the floor.

She leant over me, once again planting little kisses on my mouth, before nuzzling behind my ear, tickling as she gently bit the skin on my neck. Her hand rubbed over the dowdy hairs on my stomach, gliding downwards beneath my waistband, as I sat in anticipation. Her fingers probed into my underwear as she pushed deeper through my pubic hair and eventually to the base of my cock. I lay back a little, giving her a little more room to explore as her fingertips massaged against my stirring shaft.

Her hand slipped out of the top of my jeans after a few more seconds and she began to undo the button and fly. I could feel a semi-stirring already longing to burst free, as she slowly released the zip and pulled at the jeans beneath me. Turning her attention from my neck, Mum sat upright again and eventually stood up in front of me, obscuring some of the blazing warmth from the fire.

I sat there with my jeans and shorts pulled down slightly, exposing a teasing clump of my pubes to her gaze, as Mum began to unbutton her blouse. The silky fabric slid off her shoulders as it came away from her body, exposing her brassiere and the heaving bosoms within.

Her hands moved behind her back as she undid the clasp of her skirt. Using her thumbs around the waistline, it too fell from her curvaceous hips onto a heap on the floor, as she bent over. Her eyes were locked on mine since she had stood up, driving me into a near frenzy as she undid her hair at the back. Her hair fell around her shoulders as she stood there before me, smiling as ever, in her off-pink bra and panties, looking like the most desirable woman I had ever seen.

My cock suddenly sprang upwards, although still confined, as I gazed at her in all her glory.

“You look beautiful…God, I want you so much Mum…” I gasped as I sat there in amazement.

“Please…call me Catherine from now on Darling…if it’s going to be like this?” Mum requested of me.

“Ok…Catherine!” I beamed back at her, ready to do anything for this woman before me.

Mum, I mean Catherine grinned wickedly. She raised each of my legs in turn and pulled my socks off seductively, stripping me slowly.

“Okay, let’s see what you’ve got there” she beckoned towards my almost exposed crotch.

Catherine knelt down in front of me on the sofa. Her hands ran up and down my chest, massaging me softly as I watched her boobs bouncing around in her brassiere, off my legs. She pawed at the top of my jeans and shorts, before tugging them down swiftly in one sweeping motion. My shaft curved and thickened as it gradually rose away from my balls. My jeans and underwear were tugged all the way down my legs until I sat there, completely naked before her.

Catherine moved between my legs, pushing them apart as she moved ever closer to my semi-hard cock. Her hands ran up and down my legs as she looked deeply into my eyes. She purred as her fingers came ever closer to my balls, still not breaking her gaze from mine.

Her attention eventually moved away from my eyes as she finally looked at my dick, her head turning slightly. Her hand moved up and onto my cock, delicately running her fingertips along the shaft. Her elbows rested on my legs as she used her other hand to caress my swelling balls. Gently rubbing the tip of my penis, Catherine slowly rolled back my foreskin, causing me to take a deep breath as it was pulled back.

“Does that feel good?” she asked me.

“Uuh,huh” I groaned with delight. Catherine grinned with my approval.

Using some of her saliva, I watched as she moved her wet palm around the top of my exposed helmet, making me instantly stand to attention. She expertly tugged back and forth on my erection as I felt her kiss and warm breath around my thighs. Her little kisses moved upwards and around the base of my cock, building me up to unbelievable heights in expectation. Suddenly I felt the stroke of her tongue along my shaft, long licks up and down its length. Her lips brushed over my glans as she used her tongue around the eye of my throbbing cock.

She planted a pouting kiss right on the tip of my cock as I looked down at her.

My body tensed and quivered as she took my tip inside her mouth. Slowly Catherine took a good half of my rock hard shaft into her mouth, her tongue probing and flicking as she lowered her head onto it.

I gasped and grabbed the cushions by my sides, as I saw her head rise and fall onto my fully erect penis. I couldn’t believe the sensations I was experiencing. I’d been sucked off before once or twice but this was something else. All I could hear was the steady slurps, as my cock disappeared in and out of her sucking lips.

She was bobbing up and down now at a steady pace, pausing only to flick her hair behind her ears before resuming her sucking. She used one hand to encircle the base of my penis, while the other was placed between my legs. Fingers ran over my balls and past the back of my sack, her finger threatening to enter my asshole as she probed around it.

I truly couldn’t hold back any longer, as my balls tingled and braced for my impending climax. My eyes turned in my head as one of her fingertips breached my asshole, making me harder than ever before.

“Mum…Cath…Catherine…ahhh…I’m gonna cum” I managed to blurt out, before it was too late.

She stopped what she was doing straight away and licked her lips provocatively, as I gazed down at her. I wanted Catherine to finish, right there, but knew it was a selfish attitude to have.

“Was that good? It’s been such a long time since I gave a blowjob. I hope it was alright baby” she stated, as I continued to stop myself from cumming.

I breathlessly nodded my head, unable to speak, my concentration fully focused even moments later from shooting my load. Catherine smiled once again at me, glad to see that I was approving of her technique.

I gradually got hold of myself at last and my dick stopped trembling as much, as Catherine raised herself off me a little. I watched as she sat back on her hunkers and beckoned me to join her on the floor. I slipped of the edge of the sofa and faced her, the flames from the log fire darting up behind her.

My mouth watered at the prospect of getting her underwear off and going to town on her. My cock still maintained a full erection as I moved towards her…

Before I could do anything, she read my mind, slipping the straps of her bra off her shoulders. Catherine teased me, as she pulled the straps down her arms inch by inch. The cups surrounding her tits slowly loosened as I stared in wonder at her heaving cleavage and little by little, exposed the top of her brown areola. I was salivating at the mouth as I went forward to meet them with my lips. I lustily pulled the cups down as I reached for her swelling bosoms.

My tongue was licking and sucking at her breasts like a new born infant as I pawed and stroked her pointy, erect nipples. I kissed all over her boobs and neck as our passion grew more intense with each passing second. She tasted so sweet, so horny. I gently eased her back onto the floor as my head began traveling southwards, from her heaving tits to her knickers below. I licked and nibbled her navel, driving her crazy as it tickled her, only to smell her scent mere inches away from me now.

My fingers ran over her belly as I crept between her legs, my mouth sucking over her panties, planting little kisses over them.

I used my tongue to run the length of her gash, wetting her knickers until they were almost transparent.

I pulled them down from both sides almost tearing them off, as Catherine’s body jerked at my forceful action. I twisted and moved them down sharply, as they eventually came free of her ankles. Working my way up her legs, I used long licks up every square inch, from her ankles and knees, up to her upper thighs. Catherine was panting for it as I progressed.

And there it was, her exquisite, naked pussy. My eyes ran over her bush, a neatly shaved triangle and then the moist, delicate cunt that was almost trembling before me. I could have stared at it all night, taking in its obvious beauty. It glowed purple and red, swelling and contracting with every breath she took. Goddamn…I was ready for a closer inspection!

My cock now harder than stone, I pushed my fingertips past her prominent pussy lips and into her greasy hole. My index finger slid in with ease, as Catherine tensed at my probing fingertip. I inserted another finger, gently pulling and teasing her outer lips as I fingered her slowly. The smell of her was driving me wild with desire, the sweet waft of her cunt lubricating itself as I explored her.

I removed my fingers and my lips brushed lightly over her bush, before I used my tongue to lick around her flaps. After a moment or two, I paid more attention to her clit, stimulating it with my mouth, making its little nub harden and rise as I sucked on it.

“Oooohhh…oohhh…just there…” Catherine cried out as I continued to suck her pussy.

Darting my tongue in and out of her with rapid flicks, she ran her fingers through my hair, grabbing it harshly as she tried to control my momentum. My thumbs spread her flaps further apart, opening her seeping love-hole to my mouth and tongue even more, as she began to lose control of herself. She was crying and weeping with delight, as I stroked her cunt harder and faster with each lick.

I lapped at her for a few more minutes, until her cunt dribbled with juice. My patience was quickly running out as my tool screamed for attention below me. I paused to look up her body, her hands firmly rubbing her breasts, as she groaned loudly. Without hesitation I slithered up her body, as her legs opened further to accommodate my growing passion. Positioning myself above her, we stared into each others eyes, as my cock slapped around her wet entrance.

“Oh God…right there baby…fuck me…I want to feel…to feel you cum inside me again” was all I heard as I guided myself into her.

Her eyes closed in delight, as I pushed myself on top of her. I was so turned on by her that I honestly didn’t know how long I would be able to last. As I thrust ever deeper, sweat broke all over our bodies as the fire roared beside us. We slipped and slid all over each other as I continued to fuck her. Raising myself a little above her, I felt my arms begin to weaken at the effort. I pounded into her all I was worth as she took all my pelvic thrusts, her legs splayed on either side of me.

Her fingernails dug into my back and shoulders. Her wet hair stuck to the side of her face as we continued to thrash about on the floor. Occasionally, I came free of her hot, slippery gash, glad of the pause to gather myself, only for Catherine to pull me back in again.

Her body romped wildly below me and I could see her biting her lip in anticipation, a sure fire sign she was ready to climax. Holding on for a few more seconds, I rammed my cock into her, slower but more powerfully, as I felt my own orgasm approach.

“Hold me…James…hold me tight…oooohh!” she gasped as I drove into her.

Her body tensed, her back arched under me as she gave in to her climax. She held me tightly, biting my shoulders, as we rolled over sideways, my shaft still continuing to pulsate inside her. Catherine bucked and jerked, as I felt my balls about to blow. My entire body felt like it was on fire.

“Aggghhhh…Jesus!” I almost wept as I felt the gush explode deep within her.

She held my face, our eyes looking deeply into each others as we shared the moment together.