Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
155 Followers

"Oh baby." Sue breathed.

She watched a the mixture of emotions rip across her lovers face as she continued to rub her clit urgently, listening to Terry's half protests at the attention, the spasms still rippling through her body. Sue pushed deeper and Terry suddenly reached down and hurriedly pulled Sue's hand away, turning on her side and rolling herself up as another orgasm hit her. One after the other, orgasm followed orgasm, each one making Terry's body buck and jerk. Growls turned to moans, moans to whimpers, whimpers to sobs as she fought futilely to bring herself under control. Each one more painful than the last as her muscles contracted over and over, unable to relax before the next spasm hit.

Sue moved to Terry's side and curled up against and around her. Gathering her in, she wrapped her arms around Terry. As she did, a massive shiver went through Terry as Sue touched her hypersensitive skin. Hushing her gently, Sue placed a kiss on Terry's shoulder and simply held the trembling woman close.

Whimpers finally gave way to tears once more and Sue kissed Terry's shoulders, small soft kisses once more. Terry turned over and curled into Sue once more, lying quietly, tears flowing. She thought she had cried herself dry but with every tear there was a sense of relief. She closed her eyes and let herself drift to safety within Sue's arms.

Sue reached sideways and pulled the quilt over them both. Closing her own eyes, she held Terry close. They both ignored the wet bed and lay still, simply being themselves. Terry's sobs subsided with hiccups and she soon fell into a deep sleep. Sue kissed the top of her head and held her. Their bodies conformed to each other as they relaxed and became one.

"Love you babe." Sue whispered as with a sigh she closed her eyes and felt herself drifting off to sleep. Holding her close, curled in each other, they slept

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
155 Followers
12