Comfort & Care Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldDog
OldDog
132 Followers

Gerre was kneeling in front of Darlene; he could sense the consternation in her mind over being touched, not being touched, being nude - him being nude, and whether or not she felt like a deer in the headlights of a big truck. He was washing her lower belly in slow circles with the body sponge but making it a point to not touch her pubic region. He moved farther down to her upper thighs to wash them; Darlene instinctively opened her legs to him as he moved in between her knees.

He could see her outer pussy lips were extended because the inner lips were beginning to swell and push on them. As Gerre washed his niece's thighs, he looked between her lips and could see her clit was showing slightly from under the protective hood, and she was very, very wet. It was not water; he could tell by the glistening that it was her body producing lubrication. Darlene's eyes were closed and her breathing was easy and regular. He thought maybe she had dozed off for a moment until she stared right at him without a blink for 30 seconds, as if she were memorizing his face.

"Uncle Gerre," ventured Darlene, " I want to say something, and let me finish cuz I have to sort it out while I'm talking, okay?"

"Okay," said Gerre, giving her his best 'Harry and the Henderson's ' imitation, " you can say whatever you want, however you want, for how long you want. You tell me when you are done?" Gerre watched her face as he talked to her; the smile was tenuous, as if she was accustomed to being not allowed to talk on her own.

Darlene took a long, deep breath before she began. She wasn't sure how she was going to say this because all of these thoughts had never crossed her mind before. So much had happened in the past month to up heave her life out of the inhibited, hour by hour, totally restricted lifestyle to this wonderful moment of being given a bath by an adult male. Her uncle, no less - but he hadn't made that "I'm family, you must do this" appear like everyone else in the family. Everyone else was afraid of her grandfather - here was the one person who had not only defied him; he had punched him out cold and left him lying on a bedroom floor while he packed a bag and left.

"Gerre," Darlene started, " until I woke up 2 days ago, I had a life that I thought was ok and it was what I wanted for me. Since then, you have managed, by how you do things so well and without any strings attached, an attitude showing, or making me think the way you do, to completely destroy that concept. I like it a lot. Maybe I'm not supposed to like you giving me a bath, or what you did with the massage, but I like it and I want more of it because it makes me feel like I am someone special. I know I'm a box of rocks about sexy things, but I want to find out things I need to know - and I think I want you to teach me. If that means I have to do things I don't know why, just tell me what to do and I'll figure it out later. I'm done."

"First off," said Gerre lovingly," you're not a box of rocks; no one has ever provided you a proper education for you to make your own choices. The people back home are okay, but they are socially repressed by your grandfather's tyrannical ways. They are afraid of him,; I kicked his prejudiced ass and left home; that was the best thing that ever happened to me. I found the Navy way of life and it has been very good to me."

"As for teaching you about sex," her uncle continued, "I can do that, but we have to make an agreement first on how to proceed because I need to tell you some things about yourself so you will be aware. You need to know some more things about your body so you can enjoy the learning, and make it into things you enjoy doing. First of all, you don to have to call me Uncle unless you want to; 'unc' or Gerre is fine."

Darlene blushed a little, and then looked downward at her uncle's penis. She was sure it was longer and thicker now than before. It was not hanging down any more; it was beginning to point out and down, not just down. It dawned on Darlene that there was no hair in his crotch.

"Unc," Darlene said as she blushed, "why don't you have any hair... around... your... thing... your penis, and your 'balls'?" Everything Darlene pronounced sounded like a question mark because she wasn't sure which body part was actually what part yet. But her uncle had no hair in his crotch, some on his lower stomach, but his privates had none.

"Well," her uncle stood up so his now semi-erect penis was even with Darlene's eyes and in front of her face, "I had a job years ago that I got infested with fleas and a nasty skin rash; the medical people shaved me clean to help get things back to normal. I decided if shaving the area clean would keep it from coming back, I'd shave my crotch. I found out I like the smooth skin feeling; been doing it ever since."

"Which, by the way, "said Gerre, " do you want me to shave your legs and such for you" It's been over a month and I'm sure it would make you feel better."

"Ok," said Darlene, "I guess, if you want; I could try."

"No, let this be my honor," said Gerre. " I would like to do this for you."

Darlene sat very still as her uncle walked away to get a razor and lotion. His penis had been almost right in her face; she could even see the different blood vessels, the different texture on the end, and the ridges of the skin that he called his scrotum? - his ball bag. He was right - that bag looked huge but she had no comparison. It was hanging a little farther out and it was definitely thicker now.

"What's on your mind right now," asked her uncle as he came back with the razor and lotion.

"Is your penis getting bigger or am I imagining that? Darlene asked him. She looked right at it this time as she spoke; she did see it flex and move a little bit.

"Yes, it is getting bigger," said Gerre," that's called being semi-erect. Since we're talking about sex, and I'm giving you a bath, my body is responding to the stimulation of your body and your beauty." Gerre thought he would lay it out for her now that he had breached the erection ed issue.

"What happens when you get 'full erect' " asked Darlene, "Is that the right word?

"Yes, 'erect' is the word," said Gerre, "and so is hard on, boner, rod, etc. It will stick almost straight out and be double its size that you see right now. Let me get this done, and we'll continue talking about my erection later."

Darlene blushed as she let her uncle raise each her arms, put her hands behind her head, and then start to put a soft lotion in her armpits. It took him no more than 40 seconds to shave each area totally smooth; a lot quicker than she ever did it. Her breasts swayed a little as he had put the lotion on; her nipples hurt they had been hard for so long. He wiped the lotion off and in doing so he touched the outer sides of both breasts. His touch was so soft it distracted her when he wiped the lotion across both breasts and she caught her breath. The lotion he used was the same as the massage oil. She could feel the cooling effects in about 45 seconds.

Gerre moved Darlene to scoot her butt forward on the edge of a cushion pad he put on the chair; it made it easier for her to sit back and relax her back in the chair. He could see her clit was sticking out farther now; her inner lips were more pronounced and pinkish. As he began to put the lotion on her calves and lower legs, he sat on a small stool directly between her legs. He put her foot on his thigh to control the motion of her legs as he shaved her skin smooth. He did not want to cut her by accident. As he finished, he could check every area for any more hair, and then touch up spots.

Darlene was watching her uncle's efforts in getting her legs shaved; she could not believe how thorough he was being. She knew, without feeling her legs that not one hair was left below her knees. She watched him as he moved between her thighs and put the lotion on the outside of her right upper leg, and then shaved it in slow, smooth strokes. He moved to the outside of her left leg and repeated the motions until the outer area of both thighs were totally devoid of hair. She realized she had been holding her breath again, waiting for him to touch near her pussy, and start that fiery cycle all over again.

"Darlene, "Gerre asked her, "I'd like you to lie down on this support so I can do the insides of you legs without straining your legs or my hands."

Darlene slid down on to the support pad on the floor of the huge shower room, and then lay down. As she got comfortable, her uncle spread her legs and started to put the lotion on both inner thighs. The ridge in the pad lifted her ass up enough that, when he spread her legs for him, it opened up her pussy to his view. She thought about that for a minute, and just let it be. She did not care; she wanted him to look now. He spread the lotion almost up to where the ridge between her leg and her crotch joined. He did touch her pussy lips but only lightly.

As Gerre began to shave her inner thighs, he moved one leg up and held it over his shoulder. He shaved Darlene's leg right up to where her pussy hair began on the lower lips, the back down between her legs to where the back of her pussy ended. Darlene was almost shaking from the anticipation of him maybe touching her again. She liked, she wanted that touch on her pussy again. She put her arms above her head and locked her hands together like she had done when he shaved her armpits, only this time it made her boobs go together and stand out.

Gerre watched his niece as she moved her arms upward; she made her breasts push together and the nipples stand out like sore buttons. The motion was not lost on him; she was beginning to like being sensually touched. He shaved one leg to right behind her pussy lips, and then he started on the other leg by putting it over his shoulder and holding it with his free hand. This gave him total access to her inside thigh, to move the skin, and to touch her where he needed. When he was done, the only hair on her body below her waist was the light dusting of pubic hair.

Darlene's eyes went wide, and then snapped shut as she felt her uncle rub the lotion into her pussy hair. What a feeling fired through her brain as he rubbed it into her skin, moved her sensitive pussy lips around, back and forth, down, and back together. He grazed her clit once and that electrified her mind for that split second. Her mind went into a holding pattern between unbelievable and oh, my god, as he began to shave her completely bald between her legs. She couldn't even remember when she had grown pussy hair; she never had enough to worry about it.

As Gerre slid the razor over her pussy, Darlene could not describe how exquisite it felt to have Gerre hold her pussy lip, then carefully shave it totally clean. He would pull it back and forth to be sure it was totally bald and that was driving her crazy with the need to get off again. As he did the right side, she began to feel the trembling inside and suddenly clamped her legs together around his hand as the orgasm overtook her. He just did get the razor out of the way to keep from cutting her. As it subsided, he finished that side of her pussy. She was still feeling the ripples through her system.

Darlene could not believe the next thing her uncle did. He picked both her legs up by the ankles, pushed them up toward her chest, which opened her crotch completely up to his view, and his razor. Darlene sucked in her breath as her uncle finished shaving her pussy on both sides back to her asshole. Now she was as bald as she was when she was born. He slowly let her legs down into a position where her knees were up, her feet on the shower floor right at her butt, and slightly apart.

"Darlene, give me your left hand," her uncle said to her.

Darlene disengaged her hands and lowered her left arm so her uncle could hold her left hand. He held it for a moment, and then he curled her fingers until only the middle finger was sticking out. As he did this, he moved her hand down to put her finger between her newly shaved pussy lips. Gerre put her middle right on top of her clit and pressed just enough for her to feel the sliding motion. As soon as he saw her eyes open wide to the recognition of being now bald, he rubbed her finger up and down her nude, wet slit.

The effect was almost instantaneous; Darlene began exploring herself right in front of her uncle. She felt all around her pussy - no hair at all, anyplace. She was totally and completely smooth; not even a hint of hair stubble anyplace. Gerre reached between her legs and pushed her fingers in between her pussy lips and began helping Darlene masturbate her new self. It only took about 10 seconds for her to pick up the motion and another 10 for her to get into high drive getting her own self off again. She had pulled her legs up to her chest trying to drive her fingers farther into herself. Gerre was watching her body react to orgasm after orgasm until she was exhausted; she was just lying on the shower floor, spent but smiling at him.

Gerre picked her up and took her back to the guest bedroom. He laid her on the bed, put her legs together so all he could see was her bald pussy slit with her clit sticking up somewhat above the curve of her lips. Darlene just smiled at him and went to sleep as he quietly closed the door.

OldDog
OldDog
132 Followers
12