Comfort of a Friend

Story Info
A woman comforts her friend after a recent break-up.
2.6k words
4.23
20.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren Adams woke up suddenly to the sound of glass hitting a wall, and jumped under her covers. She heard the familiar voice screaming, and rolled her light green eyes as she rolled onto her back to stretch and check the clock. It was just past two a.m., and she sighed as she listened to the argument between her roommate Nick and his girlfriend Tory. In the six months they had been together, they had fought several times. It always sounded like she was the main participant, and he slowly withdrew into himself and didn't talk about it as the months passed. Lauren looked up at her ceiling, brightened by the full moon, and giggled to herself as she wondered if that was the cause. She glanced at her window to see the lights of Seattle right outside, and got lost in the view for a moment as the fight continued. She had moved here with her family from Maryland, and met Nick three years ago in her senior year of high school. They had become close friends right away, though never anything more, and she chose to stay when her family suddenly had to move back. Nick had suggested they get this apartment to share bills while they both attended the local university, and she had agreed happily.

That was just over a year ago. Lauren stretched as she thought about the first time that she had met Tory there. The blankets slid down and she welcomed the cool air against her skin clothed only in a thin tank top. Tory had come off to her right away as a bit off, but Nick seemed to be trapped in the blond curls and pretty blue eyes too much to notice. He had been smitten right away, and Lauren sighed. She had heard the good and the bad of that, and wrinkled her nose at the memories of the moans she had heard through the wall. She had been single for most of the time she had lived in Seattle, aside from a few casual dates here and there. It had been hard for her to start over, and she had clung to Nick a lot for the past three years. It had hurt when he had given himself entirely to Tory, and she sighed as she heard him respond to something she said. She frowned as she thought it was that they were over, and sat up slowly as she heard Tory scream back "Fine, Nick. It is over then. I am getting the fuck out of here!" Lauren heard the door slam, and she looked at her bedroom door as she listened to the quiet that took over the apartment. She brought her knees to her chest and rested her chin on them, letting her chestnut curls rest on her shoulder as she continued to listen. She wondered if she should go to him, and sighed again.

Lauren stood up after a few moments of him cussing and yelling in his room alone, and pulled a pair of cotton shorts over her thong. She brushed through her messy hair with one hand and opened the door, looking down the long hallway to listen and look. Still quiet. She walked slowly to his door, right next to hers, and stood for a moment as she listened to him. Lauren raised her hand to tap on the door, and tapped two times as she winced slightly. "Come in, Laur." Nick said softly, and she opened the door slowly. He was sitting on his bed, staring at the floor, and she stepped over the mess on his floor to sit at the end of the bed. He was only dressed in work out shorts, and she let her eyes trace his lean but muscular torso slowly as she looked at him. The crush that she had on him flared, and she blinked as she focused up to his face. His brown eyes were clouded, and his curly brown hair was messy and tousled as he lifted his face to glance at her. "Sorry. I guess you were asleep."

Lauren glanced around the room, seeing the picture that had been thrown that woke her up. It was of him and Tory, and she bit her full lip. "It's OK, Nick. I am more concerned about you and how you are doing." Lauren told him, curling her legs under her as she saw his gaze rake over her for a long moment.

"I told her to get out. I told her that it is over." Nick said, his voice resigned. "How long can I go on fighting with her like that?"

"I guess not anymore?" Lauren answered, and met his eyes met hers. "I'm sorry, Nick."

"I have pushed you away a lot, Laur. I hate that." Nick told her, shaking his head. "She just tore me up so much over the last few months. She would draw me in so much and be great for awhile, and then shit like this happens."

"I understand." Lauren said, though she didn't completely understand. They had been so close before that, and she didn't see how one girl could change that. None of her casual flings had changed her feelings, but she blushed as she thought about that. Of course not. She had always had a crush on him.

"You're pretty when you blush like that." Nick told her, and she shook her head. "What was that for?"

"It's nothing." Lauren assured him, dropping her gaze to the messy green comforter as her hair fell forward. "Will you be okay?"

"I will be great. I already feel relieved a little bit." Nick glanced over at his entertainment center to see a key on the floor. "She left the key." He stood, and she watched him as he walked over. "I am going to lock the door and chain it now. I want to be finished with this tonight."

Lauren stared at him as he opened the door, and sighed when he was gone. She stretched and arched her back, closing her eyes as she felt her muscles inside of her body. She felt so tense. She felt eyes on her and opened them to see him staring at her, and she realized that she was displaying her nipples a little too well in the white tank top. She tried to be subtle as she dropped her arms and slumped forward, but she felt them hardening under his gaze. She blushed further, and pulled her knees to her chest. "Are we safe now?" Her voice was shaky, and she blinked slowly. A slow heat was starting to burn her skin, and she shivered as she felt her core moisten. It was not the first time it had happened over Nick, but certainly the most embarrassing.

"All locked up tight and the phones are off." Nick replied, sitting beside her and looking at her slowly. A silence grew over the room as she shifted in her spot, and she felt him moving as she blinked nervously. Why was she like this? She had spent a lot of time with him, but something was different about his gaze and demeanor tonight. She felt his hand on her neck, and she gasped and jumped. "I was going to massage you. You look tense." Nick told her, and she took a deep breath. His hands rubbed her hot skin slowly, and she closed her eyes as she let her imagination wander and her body relax. He moved both hands to her shoulders and massaged them hard and rough, knowing that was what she liked to relieve her tension.

"That feels great." Lauren told him, and took a breath.

"I should be the one all tense. I guess it has been hard with me pushing you away lately, when we were so close for a long time. She just got me so upset all of the time and I didn't want to talk about it." Nick said as he rubbed her muscles, and she bit her lip. "Lay down and I will do your lower back."

"I'm fine, Nick. I should get back to bed." Lauren fumbled over her words, and pulled away from him.

"I was hoping you would stay in here for awhile. I need you, Laur." Nick told her, and she stood up slowly. Her body was throbbing at that point, and she could not take the close proximity of his warm skin. She walked out of his room and down the hall, wanting to be in her room and in her bed desperately seeking release as she had before over him. She felt him come behind her and turn her around slowly right as she reached her door, and he stared at her. "Why are you running from me?"

Lauren tried to cover herself, and he took in the obvious signs of her desire with heavy eyes. "I......" She felt him take her wrists gently and lower them to her side, and she whimpered as she closed her eyes. She felt him kiss her and she opened her eyes in shock. It was gentle and soft, and she stared into his eyes as he pulled away.

"Now come and let me finish." He took her hand and led her into her room, and looked down at her as he kissed her again. "I wondered if you had any feelings for me the last few months as I would watch you avoid my gaze as much as I was avoiding yours. It helped me ask her to leave tonight, you know. I want something better for myself." He grinned at her and his eyes looked curiously at her. "Lay down." She nodded and complied and felt him sit lightly on her ass, and she could feel his desire pressing against her. He started again on her back, starting where he had left off. He slowly slid his hands under her shirt to rub her bare skin, and she bit her lip as she shivered. He pushed it up as he rubbed the middle of her back and she sighed at the pressure of his touch. He rubbed down to her back and then slowly his hands slid back up and over her sides. His fingertips brushed the sides of her breasts and she jumped, trying to slide her arms t=that she was resting her head on down to cover herself. "I have heard your moans in here, you know. I knew what you were doing all alone."

"You did?" Lauren asked, ashamed and blushing.

"Turn around." Nick told her, and she felt him move beside her. She did and looked at him. "I did. I often wanted to join you." He pulled her against him and kissed her, harder this time, and she moaned against his lips. His hands slid up her back and one caught in her hair as he kissed her harder, and she slid her legs around his waist to be closer to him. Their lips opened together and she felt his tongue sweep her mouth as she clung tightly to his neck. It only grew more heated and she whimpered as he touched her bare skin again. "I want you to moan like that for me." Nick told her, pulling away to kiss her neck. His lips and teeth nipped at her skin, and she felt her shirt get pulled up to bare her breasts. His hands slid over them, cupping them and pinching her nipple with this fingers. He slid his hands down around her ass and lifted her to his lips, and she felt him suckling her hard into his mouth. His fingers slid into her skin as they maneuvered around the shorts, and she gasped as she felt his teeth on her nipple.

"Is this rebound?" Lauren whispered, her heart ready to break at the possible answer.

"No. I have wanted you for awhile. A long time." Nick admitted, meeting her eyes as he pulled away slightly. He slid her shirt completely off and his hungry eyes took in her hard nipples against her pale skin, and he brushed his lips against them. "I saw how hard they were tonight and almost lost it."

"Are you?" Lauren asked, her hand sliding down into his shorts as he stared at her. Her own eyes darkened as she gripped his hard cock, long and thick, and stroked her hand over it slowly. He groaned as she tightened her grip and kissed her breasts again. She was soon pushing him to his back and taking him into her mouth eagerly as he watched her and grunted with the feeling of her tight mouth around him.

"Fuck, Lauren." Nick cried out as he came deep inside of her throat, bucking forward. She pulled away slowly and took a deep breath as she looked at him. They were headed into something she never thought they would be, and it scared her a little. Would they still be best friends? Thoughts grew jumbled as he flipped her over and tugged at her shorts, and she found herself lifting her hips to held him slide them off. He stared at her thong for a moment before taking it off, and she moaned loudly as he teased her folds with his fingertips before crawling between her legs. His tongue slid hard against her and she arched her back as the sensations hit every nerve ending on her body. He was skilled as he licked, nipped, and sucked and she writhed before him before she exploded against his lips. Hr groaned as he drank it in, and she gasped as she tried to breathe. He kissed her thighs gently as she recovered, and then moved up her naked body slowly. She looked into his eyes as he moved between her weakened legs, and he held her gaze. "You are so beautiful, and you just tasted so good. I hoped that you would be bare, and I liked that."

"What made you think about that?" Lauren giggled, and he shrugged.

"We share a shower and I saw all your magic potions. I wondered from time to time if you were."

"Why did you keep so quiet about all of this?" Lauren asked him softly, feeling his tip against her wet entrance.

"We're friends. I was scared to until I saw your reaction to me tonight, and it made me hope that something was there."

"It was. It is." Lauren admitted, laying it all on the line. "I have liked you for about a year. You have always been my best friend, but I wanted more suddenly." He took that moment to enter her, and she closed her eyes as her body ached for a moment. It had been quite some time for her. She found herself lifting her hips after awhile and he started to move inside of her, slowly at first. The thrusts grew deeper and harder, and she heard her moans echoing off of her walls as she moved with him. They both came around the same time, and she cried out his name as he groaned against her skin. He fell over her as he breathed, and their eyes met again as he kissed her gently.

"Can I stay in her with you?" Nick asked, and she nodded and watched him move beside her. His arms slid around her and she faced him as she looked at him in the moonlight. Her body twitched with the hard release and she felt his lips on her chest as he snuggled close to her. "I do need you, Laur."

"I need you." Lauren agreed, closing her eyes and memorizing the feeling of him so close to her.