Comfort or Restraint

Story Info
A meet up and a decision to make.
832 words
4
4.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see you from across the pay counter in Morrisons and my heart speeds up. You glance my way and your eyes widen. I quickly finish paying and wait by the newspapers near the exit. You wander over to me and say Hi. Are you free for a little while? You say Yes and I walk out of the store. I go towards my car and you go towards yours. As I leave the carpark I can see you following and we get to the main roundabout. I turn south and you follow. I turn right and you follow. Up and down the hills we drive until we reach Allerdean. I pull up in front of a large metal farm building, leave my car and go in through a small door. You park and follow. By the time you've caught up I've opened up the doors on one of the many large shipping containers. You step in, past the shelving that's partly blocking the door and making sure no-one can see in from the outside. I take you in my arms and kiss you. I only have 30 minutes you say, that should be enough... I reply.

I swiftly undress you down to your underwear and me to mine. Do you want comfort or restraint?

Comfort you reply. I lead you to the squishy chair and you kneel presenting your back to me. I step forward and start kissing my way all over your neck and back. I run my hands down your arms, your sides, occasionally grabbing your breasts and encouraging them to pop up. I undo the clasp on your bra and you spill out onto my hands. You turn around and repeat kissing and touching but this time on your front. You stand and lower your panties and go back onto your knees. There is something so sexy seeing you there offering yourself to me. I quickly cover up and rub my hardened cock up and down your crease and then slowly insert the tip, just in a little and then out and tapping your button, then in and a bit deeper and then out. I repeat this until you jam yourself back on me to keep me inside you. My hands wrap around your stomach and up to cup your breasts. I use them to hold onto you as I pump and pulse inside you. You pull off me and turn around taking my condom off and taking me into your mouth. You suck and humm and the sensations are incredible. I warn you, I'm about...

You take me out of your mouth and aim me at your breasts. I take your mouth with mine and kiss you. Your phone goes off. I quickly find a towel and help you clean up as we redress. 2 minutes later we're standing outside with the container all locked up.

Same time Friday? you ask.

Restraint you reply. I take your left arm and wrap a cable tie around it and attach it to the six foot shelving on your right, I quickly grab your right arm and again wrap a cable tie but this time attach it to the metal shelving on your left. You stand slightly on the balls of your feet arms spread and in the air. I wrap a scarf around your head and suddenly your hearing and sight is limited.

I run my fingers down your body, from your shoulder down to your waist. You're still partially dressed, bra and panties but I want you to feel your vulnerability. I tenderly run my fingers up your inner thigh from knee to just below your pleasure area. You start to complain and I urge you 'shush'.

I place my finger tips into the waistband of your panties and slowly pull them down. I reach and unclasp your bra leaving it hanging on you but with your breasts exposed. I blow and blow air over your nipples and watch them crinkle and harden. I take one in my mouth and suck hard. I twist your other nipple between my fingers and run my other hand down your body into your fur and your petals. I split them with my fingers and work them inside. You moan and beg me to remove the mask so that you can remember what it looked like from your perspective. From mine, you are hanging, wrists about a meter apart attached to metal racking, your legs apart as you try and balance. Nipples enflamed and erect and your clit just peeking out and begging for attention. I lift your legs onto my hips and slide inside you. One push, two push, three push. I tease your neck, your breasts your clit. You pulse and I know you are satisfied.

Your phone goes off. I quickly find a towel and help you clean up as we redress. 2 minutes later we're standing outside with the container all locked up.

Same time Friday? you ask.