Comfort Sex

Story Info
Watching a movie leads to friendly sex.
1k words
4.21
31.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two friends sitting watching a film; close together on the sofa. As they are familiar with each other, she gently leans back into him, to be more comfortable, whilst watching the screen. He lifts his arm to give her more space and lets it loosely fall over her shoulder, whilst his other arm encircles her waist.

This continues in comfort and quiet for a time, until she realises that his hand is gradually stroking her stomach, sending shivers up her spine. However, she ignores it as a friendly gesture, but her breathing becomes faster.

Slowly, his hand moves up her body, stopping just on her ribs, stroking her. Her heart is beating fast but she keeps as still as possible, silently willing his hand to move up further. He makes no move for a couple of minutes, which seems like an eternity to her, but eventually his finger moves and begins to stroke her nipple, softly and slowly feeling it get harder.

She involuntarily shifts her body closer to his, pressing her nipple against his hand, and he begins to press harder, more insistently, realising how turned on she is becoming. His hand moves to cover her breast, tweaking her nipple slightly, as if by accident, and her breath catches at the flood of warmth this causes. He leans his mouth down from behind and slowly kisses her neck, while his other arm moves across and he places his hand on her hip, stroking her skin under her top.

She breathes a soft moan when his hand moves excruciatingly slowly down, underneath her trousers and underwear. His hand begins to gently stroke her clit, alternating between her clit and below, where she is become gradually wetter. She can feel the tension in her building up and lifts her hand to his leg, slowly moving up to the top of his leg, stroking his inner thigh, slowly and tantalisingly.

She lifts her face up and kisses him softly on the mouth, running the tip of her tongue along his bottom lip. Their kissing becomes more insistent as he slowly inserts one finger in her, moving in and out slowly, his thumb gently rubbing her clit. Her hand starts to unbutton his jeans and moves down, under his boxers, avoiding his hard cock, down to stroke his inner thigh, making him moan with frustration. He adds a second finger and again she feels herself building up, knowing she is driving him crazy with frustration.

She removes both their hands and turns to look at him for a long moment, gauging if this is what they should really do, but it's gone too far and she climbs on top of him, kissing him hard, while he strokes her nipples and pulls off her top. She moves her lips from his mouth, across the line of his jaw and trails kisses down his neck, his neckline, stopping to pull off his T-shirt. Her lips move down and her tongue softly flicks over his nipple, then sucks softly, before moving own his stomach.

She kneels down on the floor and tugs off his jeans and boxers, while he lifts his hips to help her. She moves her tongue up his thigh slowly, while he watches her and places his hand on her head, softly stroking her hair. She finally reaches his cock and runs her tongue around the rim, making him gasp and lift his hips, pushing himself into her mouth. She moves him more and more into her mouth, flicking her tongue up and down the shaft, at the same time slowly sucking the top of his cock. His hand grips her head more insistently and gently pushes her further down. She moans softly, knowing the effect she has on him and slowly angles her throat until her mouth reaches the bottom of his cock, his hands suddenly clench and releases his hold on her head.

She moves back up to the top, licking up with her tongue and around the top, then back down again, sucking harder and harder each time. At the same time, her hand reaches down between his thighs and strokes him, moving between his thighs and the bottom of his cock, in rhythm with her mouth.

He eventually pulls her back up on top of him, removing her trousers and underwear, inserting his fingers back into her, making her wet, while she moans with pleasure. He removes his fingers and positions her on top of him, moving the tip into her, but no more, looking her in the eyes, waiting for her to beg for him with her eyes. She gives a sob of frustration and as he places his hands on her hips, and he pushes her down on top of him, easily sliding into him and they both cry out in relief.

She starts to move up and down him, kissing each other intensely, his fingers stroking and pinching her nipples. He pushes his cock deeper into her, lifting his hips and pushing her down, while she feels herself building up, as he thrusts harder and faster. She is becoming tighter and tighter, her breathing more ragged and emotions out of control until he makes the one last, deep thrust and she falls over the edge, climaxing hard, throbbing for a minute. He waits for it to subside, stroking her back, whispering to her, and finally she lifts her head and smiles at him.

She moves back, lying on the floor and he moves into her, kissing her neck while slowly moving in and out of her. He lifts her knee, leaning it against his chest so that his cock reaches deeper into her and she gasps in surprise and pleasure, the feeling slightly too intense after her previous climax. His hand reaches down to stroke her clit while he begins to move faster, getting harder inside her, as his climax builds, and she once again starts to become wetter and tighter. He grips her wrists above her head so she can't move and fucks her harder, until he knows she is about to orgasm, when he finally climaxes, feeling her cum around him.

Both of them collapse together, side by side. She rolls into his arms and he holds her, both lying in silence and happy contentment, enjoying each others company. Finally, they finish the film they had been watching, in a lazy and companionable silence.