Comfort Zone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Venkat made her lie down on the bed and started to kiss her from her lips tasting his cum on her lips and slowly worked his way down wards. Her nipples had hardened like small pebbles and with gentle bites he suckled them like a baby one by one.

Devaki was enjoying his ministrations by thrusting her nipples into his mouth. Her pussy which was wet when she was sucking him was now dripping wet.

Venkat seemed to understand that and slid down to smell her pussy and start nibbling around her cunt opening. He drank in her aroma and gently started licking her wet pussy with his tongue. When his tongue touched her clitoris Devaki had goose bumps all over her body. She pressed his mouth against her cunt and started to slowly ride his tongue.

Venkat shoved his tongue deep into her and moved it around. His rough cheeks were rubbing her inner thighs and it was pain and pleasure mixed. Venkat put his hands under her buttocks and earnestly started to lick her.

Devaki who was on a short fuse started to cum in waves. Every orgasm of hers seemed to take her to greater heights. She must have come at least thrice before she calmed down.

Venkat lifted his mouth from her cunt glistening with her juices and she immediately put her mouth on his lips to lick it dry. They now both remained entwined to each other after their orgasms. Both were pleasantly tired and slowly drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

It must have been around 5:30 am next morning when Venkat came awake after a deliciously tired sleep with a massive early morning hard on. Since both were still entwined his cock was lying across Devaki's belly button.

He looked down at her lying by his side and was once again overwhelmed with emotion mixed with passion.

Devaki too was coming awake slowly and was murmuring " Venkat... put it into me, don't make me wait, I am already wet for you".

Venkat put his finger on her pussy, felt her wetness and was amazed. He gently kissed her awake and obliged her by rolling over her and entering her slowly.

Devaki opened her eyes and realized that her dream had really come true and with a sexy smile opened her legs wide to make it easy for Venkat to embed himself fully in her cunt.

He started to slowly fuck her with gentle strokes and Devaki started moaning. Her ass shook under the impact of his prick. Her cunt-walls burned and tightened with the hot wet pleasure she felt from his driving prick. He was ramming it in and out, in and out, deeper and harder with each forceful thrust into her pussy-hole.

As Venkat began to slowly grind his hips, moving his ass in lewd circles above her, Devaki began to pump her cunt up and down on his huge cock, clenching and un clenching her tight cunt-walls as tightly as she could around his thick, hard prick.

Again and again, Venkat stabbed his prick into her cunt, matching the fucking rhythm of her grinding pussy.

"Venka"' whispered Devaki, looking up at him with moist, glassy eyes. "Fuck me, she breathed, 'oooohhhnnnn ... Oh fuck me ..fuck me hard, hard, hard... Unh! Unh unh! Unhhh! Oh yes...like that... uhhhnnggghhh!" With his hands firmly clutching her jerking ass, Venkat rode her up and down the length of his prick, at the same time lunging up into her wet, squirming pussy again and again with stupendous ferocity.

Then he covered her mouth with his own, thrusting his rigid tongue between her lips. She sucked loudly and wetly on his hot tongue, pressing her sensuous lips harder and harder against his mouth.

Devaki gripped Venkat's hips with her thighs, grinding her overheated cunt onto his huge throbbing erection.

"Don't stop, Don't stop!", she panted.

"Ooooooh, please... fuck me with your big cock! Fuck me hard!....oh god! Uhhhh".

The bed rocked and reverberated with the noise of wild, unrestrained fucking as Venkat and Devaki went at each other like rutting animals, the excitement of their union fueling their wild, passionate lust for each other.

Venkat's fingers dug into the smooth jouncing flesh of Devaki's ass as he crammed her flowing slit full of his surging cock. He could tell from the feeling on the head of his prick that it was piercing the very mouth of Devaki's womb.

The look on Devaki's pretty young face was one of pure erotic bliss. Venkat fucked her with long hard thrusts that made Devaki's pert tits shake and quiver with the sheer force of his deep cock-stabs.

Soon, Devaki was squealing and jerking like a wild animal in Venkat's arms. She clawed at his back and bit his neck, grinding her overheated cunt down onto his thrusting prick as hard as she could. Her knees gripped his hips for leverage as she thrust her own hips up and down to meet Venkat's rhythm.

"Oooooh,! fuck me!... fuck me! Uhhhnnnn, I love your cock going up my cunt. It's so big and hard! Ohhhhhh, fuck me faster, fuck me faster!"

He fucked her with love and lust, grabbing her lovely breasts and ramming his big cock deep into her belly. Devaki loved every moment of it. She squealed and whimpered, impaling herself wildly on his prick, begging him in no uncertain terms to ravish her cunt.

"Yes, yes," she cried ecstatically, "that's the way I like it. Oh, darling, fuck me like that!.... Yes, oh yessssssss, fuck me... Fuck meeeee!"

Little animal groans of lust bubbled up from Devaki's throat as she writhed in passion on Venkat's pistoning prick. The more Venkat fucked her with his over-sized prong, the hotter she got and the more she wanted!

His swiftly stabbing shaft induced such a feeling of extreme sensual rapture that for a long time Devaki was unconscious of anything, except the massive hardness pounding incessantly between her slender thighs.

"Uhhhhhhhhh, fuck me hard Venkat" she whimpered.

Then it happened. "Ohhhhh, Venkat, I'm commmmmiiinnngg!" Devaki suddenly squealed, grabbing Venkat tightly and pressing his hard body against her soft one. She moaned and tossed her young, body back and forth on the bed, almost making Venkat's prick slip out of her coming cunt. But Venkat held onto her, scooping his hands under her shaking ass and jerking her hips up toward his prick. He rammed her deeper and harder as Devaki continued to come, clenching and unclenching her powerful cunt-muscles around his steel-hard, pleasure-giving cock.

"Ohhhhhhh, god, it feels soooooo gooooood!" Devaki cried, thrusting her hips up even higher, shuddering violently, and gasping desperately for air as her climax smashed through her again and again.

"Ahhhhhh, Venkat, commmmiiinnngg"! She moaned loud and long.

Her hot body thrust and humped upward, driving higher and higher. Her tightly clenching cunt-walls sucked at his cock, trying desperately to milk it of his hot, thick jizz. She pumped her ass off the bed, feeling her tits shaking and bouncing with her every lewd move. Her cunt-walls spasmed and out gushed her hot pussy-juice. It spilled out of her cunt and trickled down her firm thighs, splashing onto the bed between her legs.

"Oh, god, Venkat, fuck me, fuck meeeee"! She yelled.

It was the most exciting orgasm of her life, long, hard, and shatteringly powerful.

She didn't know how Venkat could hold back his own cum, but she sensed that he was doing it for her sake, to make her orgasm better, and it was working.

The young girl's long, sharp fingernails clawed at his shoulders and back as she came and came, grinding her pulsating clit up and down along the thick shaft of his hard prick.

Venkat was ready to come as he felt Devaki's orgasm finally easing off. He realized that he had just given her the most exciting climax she had ever had. He wanted her to have several orgasms before he himself came. His cock was still rock hard and he continued to fuck her until she whimpered and came again, her squirming pussy bathing his cock in a deluge of hot, oily lubrication.

Venkat was still fucking Devaki powerfully, guiding her from one climax to another. He could feel her little cunt-walls contract tightly around his cock with her every orgasm.

Soon Devaki cried: "I'm going to come again,!"

"oh, yeah!", groaned Venkat, feeling her third orgasm rip through her slender, quaking body. Each climax seemed bigger and more intense than the last.

Venkat marveled at the way the girl could come so hard one second, yet be instantly aroused the next. His cock was rock-hard, and sometimes felt like it was about to blow any second. Yet every time Devaki climaxed, his stamina seemed to return and he simply fucked her more.

Venkat soon felt a mighty climax racing upwards from his balls, engulfing him like a tidal wave. "Uhhhhhhhh! Fuck! I'm cummmming, baby!", he yelled, "ooohhhh, Yeahhhh, cumming in your tight fucking' cunt!"

Devaki squealed with pleasure as she felt Venkat's cock, swell and squirt deep up inside her, flooding her womb with jet after jet of hot, creamy cum. She squirmed and writhed beneath him, bucking her little hips up to receive his precious load.

After consummating their love, Venkat and Devaki lay together on his bed in each others embrace, savouring the bliss of their union.

They felt no guilt. For Venkat the feeling was sensual and erotic. This uninhibited sharing of each other cast away his loneliness and he was at peace with himself.

Devaki too felt great. This sexapade since her arrival last evening seemed a God given solution to the boring sex life at home with her husband.

Both knew that such moments won't last for ever. They realized the need to be circumspect with so many relatives coming for the marriage. Fortunately for them both their bed rooms were next to each other and this made things that much simpler. They both knew that there was no point in worrying about what would happen once Devaki left Coimbatore and decided to make the best use of any opportunity they got during Devaki's stay till Mala's marriage was over. With a long lingering kiss they broke off to face the remaining days.

12