Comfort Zone Ch. 06

Story Info
Eroticism between an elderly man and daugther's friend.
4.1k words
4.67
34.1k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comfort Zone 6: Devaki has a baby

Karthik had a wonderful Christmas vacation with his parents. Kumar managed to find time and they went on a long outing away from Coimbatore. It was a thrill for young Karthik. Devaki too enjoyed it. It kept her mind away from the baby factor.

Karthik retuned to the school and Devaki did take a bit of time to start getting used to his absence. Two months later Lawrence School celebrated its founder's day and parents were invited for the same.

Kumar and Devaki were all set to go. In the eleventh hour due to an urgent business commitment Kumar could not accompany Devaki.

Kumar therefore requested Venkat uncle to escort Devaki to Lovedale which he gladly accepted. Both were once again thrown together by providence when least expected. They were not the ones to look gift horses in the mouth and were thrilled.

Karthik was initially disappointed because of his dad's absence, but soon got over it when Venkat 'thatha' regaled him with his stories.

They stayed overnight in Lovedale after the school function and were put up in adjacent rooms with a connecting door.

Once things quieted down, Venkat moved into Devaki's dimly lit room silently. Devaki was standing and dreamily watching the moonlit garden outside clad in a sheer, short, sleeveless negligee. Beneath that she was buck naked.

Venkat quietly went close to her and cupped her breasts from behind and planted a kiss on her nape. A surprised Devaki squealed in delight.

Her nipples stiffened under his fingers.

Venkat ground his already erect cock on her ass crack and Devaki also ground back into him with passion.

His thin 'dhoti' and her sheer negligee were the only clothing between them. He turned her around and they exchanged a deep and passionate kiss. Venkat told her; "I missed you my love".

They both remained standing and glued to each other at the mouth and waist. Venkat's strong hands were moving all over Devaki's body.

Since he was touching her after a long time, Devaki was getting goose bumps all over her body. He quickly lifted the negligee off and unknotted his 'dhoti' in one swift move.

Venkat lifted Devaki off the floor and keeping his strong arms under her ass brought her face in level with his and continued the lip lock.

Devaki's arms went round his neck. Her pussy was in line with his navel. Venkat's rampant cock was nestled between her thighs.

Devaki tightened her thighs around Venkat's cock and started to move forward and backward. His pre-cum lubricated the inside of her thighs and made the movement smooth. Venkat grunted happily with the sensation.

After a while Devaki slid down and her ass crack was resting on his cock. She started to move in the same fashion on his cock. The combination of her pussy juice and his pre-cum made it thoroughly enjoyable, but was getting all slippery.

Their lips were locked to each other all this while. Both her breasts were crushed against his chest. It was a pleasurable pain for Devaki. Rubbing against his hairy chest her nipples hardened like pebbles. They were both panting with pleasure.

Devaki unlocked her lips from Venkat and told him that she wanted to be put down. Venkat did so reluctantly. She knelt in front of him looked at his cock with awe and affection. It had given her immense pleasure and hoped it will do so for a long time to come.

She held the base of his cock in her left fist and began to lovingly plant kisses on it. She peeled back the foreskin and started tonguing his sensitive glans.

Because of its sensitiveness the cock-head twitched. She flicked her tongue at the eye on the glans. Venkat's buttocks tightened in pleasure.

Devaki caressed the full length of his cock with her soft cheeks and rubbed it all over her face, eye lashes etc. She brought her mouth below his cock and took his balls one by one in her mouth. For his age it didn't sag and she loved it. It was smoothly shaven.

She now took his organ in her mouth and slowly commenced fellatio. Venkat held her head in his hand and he watched as her face showed the pleasure she was getting from sucking his cock.

Then she kissed his swollen cock head lovingly as he bucked his ass to push his cock deeper into her hungry mouth.

"Ohhhhhh! Mmmmmmm!" he moaned as her warm mouth enveloped and sucked his cock. It was wet and glistening with his pre-cum and her saliva. With her left hand holding his left buttock Devaki now started to caress his ass crack with her right hand.

Like she had done once earlier, Devaki moistened her fingers with her cunt juice and started to insert her little finger first in his anus. Once she started to comfortably push it in and out, she removed the little finger and replaced it with her middle one.

Devaki began to suck his cock in timing with her finger movement in his ass hole. Venkat watched in ecstasy. He was at Devaki's sexual mercy and was enjoying every second of it.

Venkat felt her middle finger searching for his prostrate. She found it quickly and commenced massaging it. With her ministrations of his cock and prostrate simultaneously he knew that he wasn't going to last very long.

His hips began to move quickly, forcing more of his penis into her mouth. "Oh God Devaki... I'm going to... ohhhhhhh... cummmmm!!!" he yelled. He could feel the orgasmic tingle start from his toes and spread upwards.

Suddenly, Venkat's cock throbbed and shot juice into Devaki's mouth in great spurts. It spilled out onto her chin, which ran down her chest. She swallowed it up as quickly as she could and looked up at him with his stiff organ still in her mouth.

"Ohhhh God, that was awesome..... Devaki, was all Venkat could muster.

Devaki reluctantly removed her mouth from around his cock and said "Venkat... mmmmm...your cock is so wonderful and nice. I love your taste."

Venkat lifted her up from the kneeling position and kissed her cum filled mouth with passion. He licked all the cum that dribbled down her chin and chest clean and kissed her once again long and deep.

He then made Devaki lie on the bed on her back and spread her legs apart. She lifted her legs up showing him her very wet and clean shaven pussy.

"Devaki, now its' my turn. I am going to eat your cunt and drink your juices", said Venkat.

She felt his hands sliding down her bare buttocks as he lifted her ass to make her pink cunt lips accessible to his mouth.

He inhaled her pussy aroma and it gave him a heady feeling. Devaki who was mightily aroused by now, impatiently lifted her ass to push her soft cunt meat onto Venkat's face.

Venkat rubbed his nose into her mound swollen with arousal. Devaki smelt nice and hot as he dipped his tongue into her hot and salty wetness. She moaned as he licked her hot pussy.

"When I am not with you for long, I have always dreamed of you licking me like this.....oooooh.....you make me so hot with your mouth, Venkat.....kiss my pussy...lick my cunt....mmmmmm, I am dripping with juice, kiss meee," Devaki groaned as Venkat parted her cunt lips and pushed his tongue into the folds of her pussy.

Venkat could feel the swollen and wet lips of her cunt press on his mouth as Devaki pushed her twat on his face. He wet his fingers and entered her dripping ass hole. A stream of pussy juice flowed on his face as he slurped her cunt.

He moved his finger in and out of her warm back hole, loving the feeling of her slick inner flesh as he continued to suck her wet pussy flesh. He heard her moan again and her hips pressed down, taking his tongue all the way inside.

Devaki had lost control. Her hips began to work up and down on his tongue and his fingers in and out on her anus. Devaki's head was spinning wildly. It took only a few more thrusts and licks before she began to tremble and shudder.

Suddenly, Venkat realized that she was climaxing on his tongue. He sucked harder, creating a loud sucking sound in the room. She came and came in his mouth and then she stopped shuddering.

In the mean time Venkat who had a glorious climax in Devaki's mouth was erect again. He removed his mouth and finger from her pussy and ass respectively.

"Devaki, its time your pussy tasted my cock......ohhhh love, my cock is dying to enter your cunt....look at it, its hard and set for you", he whispered.

Venkat slid up over her and began to kiss her full lips and then her neck and the swell of her breasts. His mouth reached her nipples and then sucked one after the other into his mouth. Devaki moaned in ecstasy.

She spread her legs as wide as possible and rubbed his swollen cock head on her cunt "Oh God, Venkat......do it to me.....my cunt is burning for your cock. Love, enter me, fuck me....don't tease me, fuck me now," she groaned.

Devaki needed Venkat's cock badly as her cunt was on fire. "Oh God give it to me, please," She begged.

Venkat pushed her legs up to her pert little boobs. He could see her tiny brown ass hole almost winking at him. He bent his head and kissed the little puckered asshole. "Oh my God Venkat.....," Devaki screamed as she felt his tongue on her ass.

His tongue licked around the hole, teasing the sensitive skin and felt it quiver. He pushed the tip of his tongue deep inside Devaki's ass."Venkatttttt.." she cried. "Oh God, don't ....stop it.....eat my ass...lick it, kiss it....Ohhh god." Devaki, was totally mad with passion.

Venkat told her, "Its time for real fuck Devaki...Is my Devaki ready for Venkat's cock?

"Oh Venkat, I... I... oh God, please, oh I need your cock now.....What are you waiting for? I can't wait any more, please fuck meeeee," she begged, almost incoherent.

Venkat moved and knelt between Devaki's legs. Leaning forward he pushed the swollen head his cock down to touch her dripping pussy lips. He brushed his cock head up and down between the swollen cunt lips, teasing her even more.

"Ahhhhhh!.....don't tease Venkat, fuck me!" she moaned.

Venkat pushed his cock further into her cunt. He felt the head of his cock expand and throb inside Devaki's twitching pussy. In reaction, her hole quivered and squeezed his cock.

"Oh Venkat....my love, ram your cock all the way in my cunt...ohhh fuck me....love me....love my pussy with your cock, please," she begged her eyes closed.

Devaki moaned as he slid deep into her cunt and his balls touched the soft skin of her buttocks. Her hips began to buck up in spasm as her arms went around his neck. Her mouth bit down on his shoulder.

It was two months since she had felt a long cock inside her and she felt complete.

Venkat pushed his cock deep in her cunt and looked at her beautiful face. Then he kissed her lips. His tongue went into her mouth as his shaft went deep into her cunt. Devaki's breasts pressed into his chest as they fucked.

Venkat gradually increased the tempo. He pulled his cock back and then rapidly plunged back into her cunt with a great force making her gasp for breath.

Devaki was rapidly humping her ass. The wet slapping sounds of their bodies echoed in the room. Time and again, he plunged deep into her juice filled cunt.

His balls were now making a loud slapping sound as they hit the cheeks of her buttocks. "I love you, darling Devaki. I want us to cum together," he muttered. Devaki met his stroke for stroke.

Both of them started to feel the familiar tingle of their orgasms building slowly. Venkat crushed his mouth on Devaki and plunged into her. His juices came to his cock, rising from his balls and shot into Devaki's cunt. Load after load of cream shot into her cunt.

Devaki too had a glorious climax and shot her cunt juices on his cock. Her legs were locked around his back holding him tight and his cock deep within her cunt. His thick sperm continued to enter into the depths of her womb. Finally he collapsed onto Devaki. Both of them were fully spent and satisfied.

Devaki sat up resting her back on the bed's headrest. Venkat lay down with his head on her thighs right angle to her. She cuddled him like a baby, running her fingers through his grey hair lovingly. Venkat sighed with contentment.

Venkat started searching around for her nipples with his mouth with his eyes closed, like a baby. Devaki playfully cuffed him and told him" Babies don't have such big cocks with cum drying on them".

Devaki got serious and told Venkat that she wanted to share some thing very important and he should listen with an open mind.

Venkat was highly intrigued. He pulled her pretty face down, kissed her long and hard and told her to say what ever she wanted.

Looking into his eyes she said: "Venkat, you know I am desperate to have another child and its not happening and you are aware of the problem."

"I have thought about this long and hard. I love you so much that I want to be a mother of your child. My wish of having a second child will be fulfilled and nobody will suspect anything."

Venkat looked at her with tremendous love and told her: "Devaki my darling I too would love that. I was also keen on a brother or sister for Mala long ago and unfortunately Kalyani had some complications and could not conceive. Who better than you to carry my seed and fulfill my long standing wish?'

Devaki was overjoyed hearing this from dear Venkat. She bent down and kissed him long and deep. Her eyes glistened with tears. Once again she was overwhelmed to have a lover like him and told him so.

However, Venkat was not sure whether his sperm was capable of impregnating her. She told him: "Don't worry love, the same can be checked in a fertility clinic."

She continued: "I want you to give your sperm for testing. In fact I will do the job of bringing it out myself with my mouth and hand. I will ask Kumar also for a sample and switch yours' with his. Since we have been checking Kumar's sperm regularly, no one will suspect a thing."

Venkat was dumbstruck with her innovative thinking. Caressing her pert breasts he told her in an emotion filled voice:"You seem to have thought of everything. So from now onwards the only mission in my life is to get you pregnant and make you mother of my child."

She added further: "I will be most fertile between 10 to 20 days after my monthly periods and we must ensure that we are together during this period. I want us to be together as much as possible during these days and you empty your rich sperm into my womb."

This would be three weeks from then she reckoned, and said she planned to visit her parents in Chennai. She asked Venkat whether he will be able to come there in the pretext of visiting Mala during this period and stay with her. Venkat readily agreed.

They both went to sleep in each other's arms, with the thoughts of the coming days, confident that they will be successful in their endeavors.

Two days later, back in Coimbatore they both sneaked into the penthouse during the day and Devaki fulfilled her promise of bringing out Venkat's sperm with her hand and mouth and collected it in the special jar for testing. She managed to get a sample from her husband Kumar also.

She switched the samples and gave Venkat's sperm to the fertility lab for testing. The next day got the result that his sperm was active and there will be no problem. The unsuspecting lab technicians thinking its Kumar's were surprised with the result. The doctor was happy for Devaki.

Devaki ensured that Kumar and she made love for two days before she left for Chennai and informed Venkat accordingly. He too informed Mala that he will be visiting her for two weeks. Mala was more than happy.

It was the 11th day after her periods and Devaki informed Venkat that she will come to Mala's house after Mala leaves for work. She reached Mala's place with a nervous anticipation of her long term desire being fulfilled.

Venkat was also waiting like a recently married groom and not like an elderly widower. He swept a sari clad Devaki into his arms at the door and took her into the bedroom. Both undressed each other. Venkat crushed Devaki to his chest and kissed her tenderly.

They were both aroused even without fore play. Still Venkat kissed her all over and made her wet pussy to drip. She too returned the favour with her lips. Venkat made her lie down on the bed and climbed on top of her and inserted his long erect cock into her dripping pussy.

Devaki put her ankles around Venkat's neck so that he was impaled fully and able to reach into her depths. Venkat lovingly cupped her breasts and started to ride her earnestly.

Devaki looked at him and told him she was in love with his huge cock which is going to give her a baby. The sexual fire inside her body was being satisfied by his strong thrusts. She matched him stroke for stroke.

She bounced and bucked hard, deliriously happy that finally she was going to get what she had been waiting for all these years. She was moaning as Venkat slammed himself into her.

Though they had fucked so many times, Devaki felt fantastic having such a large, powerful cock inside her. Tears of ecstasy raced down her face as she begged him to fill her.

Like a well oiled piston, Venkat drove his organ in and out. He wasn't holding anything back and pumped fast and hard. Devaki felt her climax building up in her. She let loose with a yell. "Venkat love I am cumming.....".

Venkat's thrusting then got stronger and she realized he was about to cum too.

Then she felt it. His whole body lurched forward and Devaki felt the tip of his penis smash against her cervix. He groaned loudly and shot the first spurt of his semen deep within her.

Devaki was filled with both the feelings of ecstasy and awe. Venkat's hands were pulling her buttocks towards him and he was pushing into her with all the strength and intensity of his orgasm. It felt so incredible to her.

She continued to feel his hot sperm shooting into her. Devaki climaxed for the second time. She came so hard that she felt like someone had let the air out of her. His orgasm was so massive that she could literally feel each jet hit her cervix and penetrate through her womb.

Then Devaki cried with happiness: "Oh...I..can feel it.. your coming...inside me...oh ..oh .oh,..feels..so good.. I'm cumming..... ooohhhh.!", as her hips again involuntarily began to push hard against him. Her cunt was pulsating as her body fought to ingest all of his love cream.

The third and most intense orgasm hit her as Venkat continued to thrust and all she could do was grab his ass and pull him into her further. Her entire conscience was focused on this pleasure between her legs and Venkat's life giving seed filling her.

She screamed with joy and fulfillment. Wave upon wave of ecstasy went through her as she wrapped her legs around Venkat and pulled him deeper into her. It was wonderful. She lifted her ass further and ensured that not a drop of semen seeped out of her. She was thrilled that there was so much of it.

As the waves subsided, Devaki could feel the hot warmth of his load spreading out into the depths of her and searching for her eggs. She just lay there for a moment in a dreamlike state marveling at the feeling of what was happening inside her.

They both went to sleep with Venkat's organ still buried in her cunt. They both woke up after an hour or so and Devaki realized that her legs were still wrapped around him.

Venkat's cock had once again become semi erect and he gently started thrusting his cock inside her. It really was a soothing feeling for her. Devaki looked at him with love and lust filled eyes and started to respond to his thrusts.

He kissed her very gently and began softly licking her nipples. She could feel his member beginning to get hard again. Devaki marveled at his recovery and told him so. She was again very turned on and it felt fabulous. Her hips again began to meet each of his thrusts.

They both began what turned out to be a slow, gentle, romantic fuck. They continued languidly for a long time. His big dick again filled her completely. As they fucked, Devaki had several smaller orgasms that seemed to just run together.

12