Comfort Zone Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Venkat smiled, kissed her, and picked up his rhythm. Before long he stiffened, and again Devaki felt him shoot an incredible load of his sperm into her, as she pushed her cunt up to meet each thrust.

She could feel each jet hitting her cervix again which triggered another deep orgasm as it penetrated into her womb. When it hit her, she screamed incoherently and clawed at his back.

She felt as if the whole world was whirling round; it was so great. Even her nipples were tingling. It felt so wonderful and she had another intense orgasm.

Venkat finally rolled off of her and gently pulled out his long cock from Devaki's red and swollen pussy. She grabbed a pillow and put it under her bottom to help the pool of Venkat's cum remain inside and seep into her womb completely.

Eventually they both got up and hugged each other. Devaki kissed him with emotion and told him that she would like them to continue for another week or so with such intense coupling. Venkat promised with enthusiasm.

As decided, they managed to somehow get together for 3 to 4 hours of intense uninterrupted lovemaking for the next one week before returning to Coimbatore.

Three months later Devaki asked Venkat to meet her in the penthouse as Kumar was away. There she waited for him once again like Goya's 'Naked Maja' and proudly announced that she was pregnant with his child.

Their happiness knew no bounds and they celebrated this with another bout of intense lovemaking. Devaki informed her husband Kumar on his return and he too was overjoyed for her. Her dear friend Mala to was thrilled.

When they informed Karthik he accepted the news with joy. He wanted to know whether it will be a girl as he wanted a sister. Devaki told him to pray for one. In a couple of months the doctor confirmed that the baby was a girl.

Venkat and Devaki continued their couplings as per the doctor's advice till she was due. In the month of December, nine months after Venkat and Devaki's baby making fuck in Chennai, Devaki joyously delivered a bouncy girl.

Venkat went to see her in the hospital after Kumar and others had visited her. They were both alone. An extremely happy Devaki with tears in her eyes handed the child to Venkat to hold. An emotional Venkat wept with joy.

With tear filled eyes Venkat hugged Devaki and the baby. He planted an ardent kiss on Devaki's lips and told her: "My beautiful, you really are an angel to have fulfilled my 40 years old wish of fathering a second child. I can't thank you enough. Even in this state you are beautiful and ravishing."

Devaki replied: "My love, but for you this would not have been possible and its' me who should thank you. You are a great and wonderful lover and should have had many more children. If there's another birth, I would love to bear many children for you".

Kumar and Devaki arranged for a christening function as per custom. There was a big gathering. Mala and her husband Krish came from Chennai to attend the function.

Karthik who was home on vacation was given the honour to choose a name and he named his baby sister Kruthika. Kumar called Venkat the 'God father' for Kruthika. Devaki looked at him with a lust laden twinkle in her eye.

12