Comforting a Friend

Story Info
Erotic threesome as wife comforts a friend.
839 words
3.42
61.3k
12
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Sue was out for the evening leaving on my own to watch the football game and have a few beers. Sue was on girls outing to cheer up her young friend Claire who had recently split form her long term partner.

This reminded of a similar episode some 6 months earlier.........

It was early around 10pm when to my surprise Sue and Denise came or rather fell through the front door clearly they had had more than a couple of cocktails. I felt a little uncomfortable sat in my shorts and tee shirt especially when Sue and Denise joined my either side on the couch.

As I returned to my place between the two lovely ladies, Sue leant across, asked if I had missed her and then gave me a passionate kiss whilst rubbing her hand on the inside my thigh. I was a little surprised by this but not as surprised when Sue said Denise had missed me too and pushed my face towards Denise who also gave me a passionate kiss. Whilst Denise was kissing me Sue's hand moved up my leg and started to massage my growing erection. Sue then took hold of Janes hand and placed on my cock. As they rubbed my cock Sue and Denise each lent across in front of me and started a long kiss. The sight of the two women engaged in a long kiss brought my cock to full on erection.

After a minute Sue pulled my shorts down to reveal my hard cock. Lowering her head Sue took the top of my cock in her mouth and slowly sucked while Denise gently rubbed my balls. Sue took my saliva soaked cock out of my mouth and gently pulled back my foreskin to reveal by bulging red glans. Sue invited Denise to join her. Denise lowered her head to join Sue sucking my cock. They rotated round each sucking my cock in turn, together and in between kissing each other deeply. Sensing that I was heading toward coming the two ladies stood up and began to undress. I was grateful for the rst but the sight of Sue and Denise undressing maintained my huge eretio n.

To start with as they kissed Denise slowly stroked Sues her 36 DD tits causing Sues erect nipples to show through her dress. Denise unzipped Sues dress and allowed it to fall to the ground. To my surprise Sue had no underwear on allowing Denise easy access to her nipples and dripping pussy. Denise took Sues right nipple in her mouth and moved her hand down to between her Legs. Sue opened her legs slightly to allow Denise access to her clit and whilst still sucking on the erect nipple slipped two fingers into Sue's pussy. Encouraged by Sue's groaning and obvious pleasure Denise knelt down and began to suck Sues clit whilst thrusting two fingers in and out of her pussy until Sue came in a screaming orgasm

Denise stood up took her clothes off and joined my on the couch. Denise spread her legs wide to expose her shaved wet pussy. Sue needed no second invitation to kneel between Jane. legs and start licking that soaking wet pussy. I moved to the floor behind Sue and shoved my cock into her tight wet pussy. As I thrust forward into Sue rocked backwards and wriggled her arse make sure got and felt the full length of my cock. Denise was now thrusting her pelvis forward as Sue sucked and licked her clit . As I continued to screw Sue, Sue once again sensed I was nearing orgasm and told me to stop. "It's a long time since Denise has had a real cock and I said she could have yours" I pulled my cock out of Sue and she moved to one side. I could see drips of juice oozing from Denises shaved pussy as I moved between Denise's legs. Denise being smaller than Sue had a tighter pussy but due the wetness I had no trouble thrusting my hard cock deep into Denise in one movement. Denise arched her back to meet my cock. Sue was now sucking on Jane' small firm tits which only added to Denises arousal. As I moved my cock in and out of Denise her juices leaked out of that tight pussy and ran round my cock an onto my balls. It didn't take long for my movements to increase in force and speed and soon Denise's pussy was gripping round my cock in orgasm as I spurted more cum than I can ever remember into that tight wet pussy.

As I pulled my cock form Denise and sat down, seeing my cock covered in cum and juices Sue had a lustful look and immediately leant over licked my cock clean. To finish off, Sue moved between Jane's legs to lick up more of those pussy juices mixed with my cum.

Just then the front door opened and fell Sue and Claire....I just wonder!