Comforting A Killer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the jeep left the parking lot and headed back onto the interstate, Emily tried concentrating on the beautiful Tennessee landscape and try to figure out what she was going to tell her parents about her first trip to Memphis to help the "kids". "One trip down and seven to go," Emily told herself as she thought with a twinge of optimism about how those 3 credits would help her immensely in the long run.

"I'm proud of you,", Dr. Lowell said, out of nowhere. Lifting his right hand over the gearshift and down onto the still wet material of Emily's cotton dress, he proceeded to squeeze the young girl for a few fleeting moments directly on her flinching thigh.

It felt to Emily that either it was just a gesture of praise for a job well done, but at the same time it also felt as if the good doctor squeezed just a little too hard, for just a little too long.

Almost as quickly as he had made the gesture, he lifted his grip from Emily's leg and returned it io the large black knob of the gearshift in the floorboard, pushing the old box of bolts home.

Emily held her breath for a few long moments, watching Dr. Lowell's hand out of the corner of her eye, before letting out a long sigh as she saw him return his focus back out to the highway in front of him.

The second visit the next week had gone a little better and then the third mixed with the fourth and the fifth visit until Emily really thought she had the Summer project by the proverbial tail. The four inmates they had originally started with had whittled their way down to just one, Micheal Scott Mckinley.

* * * * *

Micheal had at the time served 5 years of his life sentence and the numbing routine of prison life's daily pattern had inexorably become engrained into his psyche.

Having survived the worst of his prison hazing and successfully working his way into a protective jailhouse clique, Micheal had nothing really left to accomplish but rolling over the calendar in his cell at the end of every expired month.

The prison clique that he had gravitated towards had happened to be the same one that sought out redemption through religion and forgiveness, the same one that Dr. Lowell worked closely with on his projects.

Micheal had been a frequent churchgoer during his early youth, but as his interest matured and his respect for authority waned, he had seriously lost touch with his spiritual side. The opportunities that the prison's missionary program had set forth however had given him something to look forward to and live another day for behind the walls he was sentenced to stay until he went out feet first.

On top of the fact that he wanted to seek out forgiveness and have a little faith in his life, Micheal Mckinley was also attracted by the prison rumors about the perks that went with joining Dr. Lowell's Summer programs.

* * * * *

At about 8 am on what was to be the sixth trip downstate for Emily, her phone rang waking her up. She immediately looked over at her alarm clock and realized that both her parents had already left for work. As the phone continued to ring, Emily reached over and grabbed the receiver to answer it.

"Hi Emily, its Dr. Lowell.... I don't think I'm going to be able to make it today. Do you think that you could do the trip yourself?"

"I.. ahhh.. wha... make it myself?" Emily hesitantly asked, still trying to wipe the sleep from her eyes.

"Sure you can," Lowell said assuredly. "My wife has some tests today at the hospital and she's probably going to be a little unstable from the sedative for the rest of the day. "

"I don't know Doctor... ," Emily tried retreating from the offer.

"I think we are down to just one man, Micheal McKinly I believe.. I know he looks forward to seeing us every Wednesday Emily, you know these visits mean more to them than they do to us.... "Lowell said capitalizing on the soft spot inside Emily Harding's heart.

"I guess... I guess.. I can, is there anything special I need to do, the guards will still let me in without you?" she asked.

"I think they know you by now, just take your Bible and your ears, that's all you'll need," Lowell added in his most sincere voice. "Give me a call later tonight when you get back and give me an update.. OK... you'll do just fine,"he added.

"Alright Doctor,"Emily sighed slightly as she laid the phone back down.

Emily fell back against the mattress below and laid there motionless for several moments contemplating what the day would now hold.

* * * * *

Two hours later, Emily was headed west on I-40 in her white Ford Taurus towards the prison where she had spent every Wednesday for the past month and a half. Being one of the warmer days in early June, Emily had decided to wear the same flowing summery light blue and white dress that hung three quarters of the way down the leg. She thought thankfully that this time the dress wouldn't be soaked through the way it was after the deluge of rain during the first trip.

Watching the now familiar landmarks whiz by at 65 mph, Emily looked out over the sunbathed Tennessee skyline and felt a little better about the prospects for the day.

Finally at 8 minutes before noon, Emily wheeled her car into the parking lot and proceeded to grab her Bible and small bag full of supplies and checked herself in through the security checkpoints.

After walking the gauntlet of the prison's hallways, which still gave her shivers, Emily was guided into the small familiar conference room where Micheal Mckinley was waiting patiently.

As she looked at Micheal sitting there smiling at her, his light brown hair freshly washed and combed to the side, her looked genuinely surprised that Emily was alone.

"Where's Dr. L.?" The 6 foot 4 wiry inmate asked.

"He couldn't make it... something in his family came up," Emily answered as she sat her stuff down on the table in front of Micheal.

Even though her trust was growing, Emily still shot an occasional nervous glance to the door where the guard was stationed to monitor the dialogue, just to make sure she was safe. As she looked over her shoulder before sitting down, sure enough, the face of 24 year old prison officer Randolph Miles was intently staring back.

Comforted for the time being, Emily quickly returned her focus back to her pupil and asked if there was anything particular on his mind.

Emily opened her Bible to begin the session by reading a few verses of scripture. Leering at her openly as she read from the good book, Micheal let his eyes roam over the heavy swells of Emily's breasts inside the loose fitting summer dress and the way her chest heaved every time she took in a deep breath as she continued reading.

Micheal softly recited the verses he recognized with Emily as she had her eyes glued onto the scripture in front of her. She had no idea he was sizing her up so brazenly as she continued to read God's word. Losing herself in reading the Bible had always been a big relaxation tool for the 19 year old girl and this was no different. When she finally looked up to take a sip of water, Micheal innocently smiled back at her, "Your reading was angelic," he said.

Looking at the small clock on the wall, Emily realized that she had already passed 35 minutes of the one hour meeting by simply reading to the inmate. As she flipped the pages in her Bible to continue reading, suddenly Micheal interrupted.

Emily raised her reading glasses up to her forehead to see what he wanted to say. "What is it Micheal?"

"I just remembered.. the project you asked me to work on a few weeks back, the list of things that I still want to accomplish in the next year. I had some free time the other day and put together a few things.. do you want to hear them?" Micheal asked with almost childlike emotion.

Emily broke into a little smile of her own as a few tingles of pride welled up inside of her, knowing that the male convict actually took the time to work on something she had asked him to do.

"I'd love to hear them Micheal," She answered softly.

Subconsciously, Emily's thighs pressed together slightly as she shifted in her seat to listen to the inmates list of things he wanted to accomplish.

Micheal pushed away from the table slightly, enough so that he could fold one leg over the other. He pulled a small folded piece of notebook paper out of the breast pocket of his state issued shirt and deliberately began unfolding it to read it for Emily.

Emily patiently watched the prisoner shuffle the list in his lap. Once he got it unfolded, he lifted it up closer to his face to begin reading it. For a moment however, Emily's eyes remained focused on Micheal's crotch after he uncovered it with the paper.

After a short momentary glance at the inmate's lap, Emily's eyes immediately fell to the floor like an anchor was attached to them. Through the prisoner's tight faded denim jeans, the insecure nervous schoolgirl could momentarily see a tube-like bulge well up along the inside of his thigh.

With her blood pressure suddenly increased, the pounding of the blood flow in her ears prevented Emily from hearing the first few things on Micheal's list as he began reciting it. With her eyes still locked onto the dirty linoleum floor, Emily Harding tried her best to compose herself.

As her attention to what Micheal was actually saying began to slowly return, she could hear his deep almost monotone voice echo around the small enclosed room. He seemed to be talking about seeing the Grand Canyon, spending nights on the beach in Hawaii and spending a real Christmas at home with his friends and family.

Watching Emily's reaction as he continued to read, Micheal stopped without warning as soon as Emily's gaze lifted from the floor and hesitantly tried meeting his weighty stare.

"Is... is.. the anything else.... Mich... Micheal?" Emily asked, wondering if the inmate was done with his list.

Micheal just sat there for a moment with the list opened in his hand, watching the young girl as if he was measuring her up. Finally, he asked the question that had been on the tip of his tongue since Emily had walked in alone nearly 40 minutes earlier.

"Just how bad are you interested in really helping us in here Emily?"

Emily sat there frozen, trying to process his question. "I.. I... I have always been interested in helping people.... you know... trying to... steer them right.. "

"Really," Micheal coyly answered, smiling at the young girl while internally licking his chops. "There are a lot of things on this list that know that I'll never get a chance to do. I mean a life sentence in Tennessee is just that.. a life sentence! No paroles around here! I'll ask you again Emily, just how bad do you really want to help?"

The college freshman sat there motionless and speechless. Instinctively, her legs pressed together even tighter forcing her bare fleshy thighs to collide visibly underneath her white and blue flowing summery dress.

"What do you mean?" Emily weakly asked, finally mustering the courage to answer the inmate in front of her.

"Five years in this place is more than you pretty little head could ever imagine Emily. If you really want to.... help.... me, I'll show you how. " Micheal said calmly.

As the harsh reality of what the prisoner was suggesting began to slowly sink in to Emily's consciousness, Micheal eased his left hand into his lap, not to cover himself, but rather to delicately begin stroking and massaging his erection through the rough fabric of his denim pants. With his right hand Micheal reached for Emily as he sensed her preparing to make a break for the door.

With tears beginning to well up inside her eyes, Emily shot a desperate glance over her right shoulder, expecting to see the guard posted outside make a break inside to help her out. For reasons unknown to Emily however no one was present outside the door monitoring the events inside the conference room.

* * * * *

Posted by the door was to be 24 year old prison officer Randolph Miles, but unbeknownst to Emily and everyone else but a few select people inside the prison, he had a secret and a debt to repay Micheal S. McKinley, prisoner#278-0098900.

One night back in the coldness of January when Miles was still a fresh face on watch duty, he had come down with the stomach flu and a biting head cold. When he decided that he just couldn't take another minute on watch, he took a day's worth of sick leave to go home and crawl into bed a few hours early to get some sleep and try and beat the bug.

Upon returning home that night, as he rolled slowly into his driveway at 2 in the morning, home 4 hours earlier than expected, the sight of one of his friend's pickup truck parked in his normal spot caught more than Randolph's attention.

As he silently approached the house he could see the only light on in his house coming from his and his wife's upstairs bedroom.

The flu bug had totally dissipated from Miles' body for the next few hours. He went back to his truck and rolled it to a start before taking it down the road and parking it off the main road. He then walked back to his house through the brush surrounding their land and waited patiently for his friend and his wife to make some sort of move. Sure enough as 5:30 clicked on his watch, his wife of 3 years and his friend of a lot longer emerged onto the porch and kissed for several moments before Randolph's friend took his leave.

Miles' wife even blew the son of a bitch a kiss as he walked back to his pickup. Randolph watched as the truck started up and sped up his driveway, leaving his own wife to go back upstairs and clean up before she expected him back from work.

On cue and on time, Randolph Miles rolled his truck into the driveway at 7 minutes after 6 in the morning and went into the house and acted as if nothing had happened. He showed no outward signs that he had discovered any of his wife's indiscretions, even up to the day where he got in touch with the man that an inmate at the prison had told him about that could take care of the situation neatly and efficiently. That inmate's name was Micheal S. Mckinely and now was the time to repay the debt.

Randolph Miles looked forward to a successful life working with the Tennessee penal system and now since he was a recent widow, the tax break and the insurance money made him willing to do almost anything for the helpful inmate. The simple price to be paid was just to coincidentally go to take a trip to the vending machine.... on the other side of the prison during the final 30 minutes of Mckinley's scheduled visit with Emily Harding.

* * * * *

"I know you probably can't even begin to understand what I'm going through.. what we all go through locked up in her," Micheal said calmly, staring directly at Emily who sat there trembling slightly before him.

I haven't had any relief from a pretty girl.. Hell.... since I can remember, I've tried my best to be good since I got locked up in here and I couldn't be more serious about being repentant in the eyes of the Lord.... but that same Lord gave a man urges.. and ever since the first time I saw you a few weeks ago Emily.... I have had those.... urges. " Micheal lamented.

The nineteen year old college freshman felt as if her legs had gone numb and that her spine had suddenly turned to jelly. She simply couldn't move. Micheal's insinuations were quite clear and all Emily could momentarily think about were the frequent late nights in bed, when she was unable to sleep, where she would think obsessively about the men that she had encountered during her weekly Wednesday trips with Dr. Lowell.

While the walk down the gauntlet of stares was harrowing during the day when it was happening for real, alone in the safety and seclusion of her dark bedroom at night, it had caused Emily Harding many hours of sleeplessness dealing with her own secret God given urges. The nineteen year old would consciously try and visualize what the inmates and guards she encountered during her visits there were doing in their bunks and beds at those dark late night moments that she was fighting off her own temptations. Were they thinking of her, she would frequently ask herself.

The feel of Micheal's rock solid warm grip on her trembling forearm jolted Emily back to the reality of what was actually getting ready to happen to her.

"Do you understand Emily?" he asked once again, as he began moving closer to the inexperienced woman seated before him.

Although she couldn't even pretend to be able to put it into words, somehow she did understand what was about to happen to both of them.

Emily had only known the touch of a limited few men in her life. Other than the occasional hug from her Father or the few failed attempts at a romantic embrace, Alvin Dantzler being the latest, thus the feel of a warm vicelike grip and the virile, masculine energy that went with it scrambled any rational thoughts she might have tried to make of what was happening to her.

Positioning himself directly above the seated girl, Micheal deftly eased his left hand to the snap of his jeans, while simultaneously he brought Emily's arm closer with his right.

Unzipping his fly, Micheal slipped his battle worn fingers inside his trousers and fished out his aching blood-filled rod. He looked down at Emily beneath him and a breath of lurid anticipation swept through his body when he saw the look in her eyes.

A glow of shocked amazement and confusion had spread across the 19 year old's tender, wholesome face. Emily's eyes seemed to twinkle with a mixture of arousal and fear as Micheal's throbbing mass of male potency pulsed no more than a foot away from her face.

It was the first exposed and aroused penis she had ever seen clearly in her life. Weeks earlier when Alvin was trying to de-flower her, Emily felt his half erect cock brush up against her thigh in his failed attempt to mount her. What Emily was staring at now was a completely different animal. Micheal's cock had a sheer look of power to it, like a device without a conscience, existing only to seek out pleasure and it was aiming directly at her.

With her hand in his, Micheal gently placed Emily's fingers right over his crotch. Tentatively, Emily pulled back slightly for a moment before Micheal squeezed her hand tighter, then looked her directly into the eyes with his cold gaze.

The young girl seemed to freeze under the weight of his stare until after a long dreadful moment of internal recognition that on some deep and unchartered level she knew that this was what she wanted. Emily then voluntarily bobbed her head up and down, signaling her sexual surrender.

Emily could feel the imminent heat glow off of Micheal's crotch on her opened palm as he guided her hand closer to his aroused equipment. As he pressed Emily's hand over his jutting prick, he continued pulling her towards him until the girl's fingertips were buried in the course density of his dark pubic hairs.

Micheal then held her hand directly over his crotch for a couple for seconds before deliberately closing his fist around hers, forcing the missionary student to close her soft tender hand around the inmate's aching manhood.

A series of low guttural moans escaped both participants. Micheal proceeded to work his wrist up and down forcing Emily's hand to follow suit in massaging his cock. As the two built a slow jerky rhythm, Micheal's knees shook slightly feeling the young girl's soft, unsure hand begin to feel more comfortable touching him between the legs.

"All right.. ," he sighed down to the nervous teenager.

Finally, Micheal let go of Emily's hand to see what would happen and sure enough, his plan had worked. Raising his arms slightly, the aroused convict allowed the naive virgin to jack him off all by herself.

To steady himself, Micheal then slid his hands onto Emily's head and placed his fingertips into her dark long brown hair, rubbing her scalp lovingly as she plaid with his erection.