Comforting James

Story Info
James was near to ending it all.
1.7k words
3.76
12.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

So it was okay with Tony after I told him about my lifelong mate James who had lost his wife drastically in a car crash a year back.

Tony was concerned after what I had told him. James was in need of a lot of comfort to soothe his stress and I knew Tony was the type of guy who would do the honors.

I'd spoken to James many times about how much I adored Tony and how good he was for me after having been dropped by Danny, a guy I thought really loved me. Without warning he dumped me and it did hurt very much.

But I hardly think of Danny now that have found Tony who does most everything for me.

I live in a rather large country house and realized after I'd bought it a couple of months ago, I needed someone to assist me around the house and things like that, but dear Tony wanted to do everything, having found work and peace of mind in having something to live for.

I must admit I have taken advantage of his good nature but never without his consent. He knew very well my sexual leaning and, indeed, had made delightful moves to draw me to him. This was a very pleasant discovery because I didn't realize he was also gay.

I did notice though his delightful charisma and his trim sumptuous body, how wonderful he looked in those brush very tight jeans he wears and imagined how it would be to know him more intimately.

That soon happened and I adore the way he loves to play my servant lad and suckle up to me in every way. As soon as he rolled that sumptuous ass in front of my face and I had that first sniff of him; I knew I was a goner. When he stripped for me it was like a whole new ball game, all the fun we had bringing into practice all our deep hidden carnal fantasies.

And his fuck was absolutely gorgeous and he loved it so much too. I must admit I have been pretty hard on him of late but he still acts the servant part and presents himself how he knows I like him. Then he just has to sway it for me and I am soon up there inside him, soothing my extremity -he is my absolute comfort zone and fucks like perfection, squeezing me inside him, working it each way as he bends and sways with me inside him.

It feels so good too. He has a lovely disposition. I am completely besotted and I know my pal James will be too. Tony is just what he wants to ease the stress that almost drives him to thoughts of suicide. When Tony heard of that he was insistent that I must introduce him to James.

So when James called by looking a little apprehensive, I told him that Tony had agreed to be with him, that he would like that having seen the pictures of him. He likes older guys and when I introduced him to James it was like they had known each other for ages.

I 'ordered' Tony to get some coffee.

"He likes to be subservient and I think he would prefer that you are that way with him too. You will get the very best out of him I promise James."

So long as it is okay with you, Pete?"

"Of course. Tony knows the score and anyway he will enjoy it with you. He says he can never get enough of it with me so you will be able to do that."

"He has lovely stance Pete"

"You mean ass, don't you James?, you can say it how it is. He will do you a lot of good, being into Tony is heaven on earth."

At that moment Tony entered with the coffee on a tray and we got talking. Of course we soon got around to the matter in hand which really got James aroused, especially when we , told him the various things we did together.

Tony arose and swayed it just to show James he had no qualms about him taking full advantage of him. Because that is what he wanted too and anyway that was the master's wish, (meaning me)

"Let James have a sniff then Tony" and he did ,slowly working himself backwards and gently swaying his tight ass for James's pleasure and it wasn't very long before James was taking his first sniff of young ass. over his jeans. Tony made it more thrilling by tugging his waistband behind and pulling his jeans up tighter to separate his beautifully rounded cheeks.

"Is that better for you James?" Tony asked seeking to give of his very best.

James nodded agreeably and sat there gently stroking a rising beneath his trousers and Tony, rubbing James's face between the ridge of his cheeks.; Twisted his arm around which enabled him to rub up James in a very sensual way

"That is very big. I can see just how much you need it, sir".

"Tell you what" I said to Tony. Go upstairs and fit into your harness, I am sure my good pal with love that." and Tony was soon gone, eager to please.

"Harness., what is that?" James queried.

"Well you have seen how good Tony looks in jeans, just wait till you see him in harness, It really compliments that very sexy ass and stretches the cheeks wonderfully so one can get a good access to his sweet anus."

"But how can you do it with him, won't the harness get in the way?"

"A touch of the back zip and hey presto!, you have enjoyed playtime and now to get down to the serious stuff, the gorgeous brown hole is perfectly set for a good fucking you will see"

"I want and need that Pete. If only you knew. I get so hungry for the feel of sex, it drives me crazy."

"But now you have Tony," I assured, "and just look who is coming down the stairs now."

Tony was well trussed and was ready for playtime. Just the mode in which he moved was tempting enough but the feel of his flesh was very sensual. He looked stunning, and so very tempting

"Remove James's trousers and do what you do with me, Tony" I ordered and straight away James was so enjoying the delight of the youngster's hands stroking. and gently wanking him.

"It s so very big master,. We shall need to be patient with this one, but you have a nice cock. Do you like me to feel it like this?" and he rolled it on the palms of his warm hands.

"I love it Tony, it makes me feel so good.- I adore the feelings you give me, don't stop, Mmm just like that, that is divine."

"You will have to work on it, lad" I said teasing my fingers between his harness unzipping and finding his hole, as he took the bulk of James deep into his mouth, the hole I had just fucked two hours before and still feeling well stretched and lubricated after a rough work out.

Sometimes Tony liked it rough, other times gentle, it was always different but very enticing.

I smelled and tasted and offered it to James. With a little maneuvering he was able to reach Tony's hole to enjoy the pleasures of anal discovery , to get him in the mood as Tony busily sucked him like there was no tomorrow.

"That feels so good. So soothing and comforting" James sighed. He dipped a finger into the aperture, moving it around and then removing it and sucking it."

"Nice huh?" I asked. "Bet you have never tasted asshole like that!"

. James nodded with approval and slapping Tony, I made him yelp."

"I adore seeing his ass bounce when I spank him; it makes it look so perfect and ready."

James looked suitable revved up as Tony was set on slurping his large cock to the rim, with a little ingenuity he made it deep throat.

He was amazed that Tony could do that.

"Oh! Yes" I said. "That is one of his many specialities as much as he enjoys a sound spanking before intercourse. He loves to be all ass for me whenever I need it and one of the most wonderfully inspiring acts is to spank him as I wank him. I adore the scent of his cock, especially as he gets a stiff erection.

"That is so wonderful, I never imagined being with another guy could be so stimulating and gratifying., I can feel my cock being moved in his throat as he sucks me, it is beautiful."

"I reckon it is time for you to experience him - I can tell you are so ready and full for him, James?

"Yes please!"

"Tony!" I ordered. Get your ass bent over on all fours. Give it to James like you give it to me."

Immediately Tony was there looking so good in his harness which, now unzipped and adjusted, showed James the place to go.

Finding a comfortable position I ventured to kneel so Tony could suck me whilst he was being fucked by James. This was something new, to feel Tony suck me as he was being fucked. James was bigger than me too which should make it interesting. James started to work himself inside Tony and with a few moans he was halfway. I felt the tight suck in Tony's mouth as James continued to work his cock deeper up ; all the time grunting just how comforting and good it was and what had he been missing all this time.

"Pause when you are right up" I suggested, "and you wool feel just how it throbs.

He did and the look on his face said it all, Moving his head backwards and forwards with each thrust, Tony lapping it up and me too, it was a beautiful threesome whi8ch of course was destined to be repeated with a few additions thrown in.

Watch this space!

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers