Comforting My Mom

Story Info
My mom needs me.
1.5k words
4.3
110.9k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of how a son helps his mom cope with a family loss.

*********

The funeral was over and the limousine was taking me and my mom home to our empty house.

We just buried my dad who died suddenly from a heart attack. My mom was devastated as was I. Dad was only 50 and never had a health problem. This took us completely by surprise.

Now, my mom at 45 and I at 18 had to move on with our lives, alone.

Fortunately, my dad had great life insurance from work plus his own private insurance so we didn't have to worry about money. The house was paid for, as well.

Over the next few weeks, neighbors and friends stopped by with food and to see how we were doing. But after awhile, this became less and less.

At night, I would often hear my mom crying in her bedroom. I didn't know what to do or how to comfort her.

I was supposed to go to college in the fall, but I put it off one semester so I could stay with my mom.

No matter what I did for my mom, it just seemed like it didn't help.

One night I took my shower before I went to bed. As I finished my shower, I wrapped myself in my towel and was heading to bed when I heard my mom sobbing.

I went in her bedroom to try to comfort her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed in tears. I went over to her and sat down not realizing my towel had parted a bit and I was exposed.

I held her in my arms and told her everything would be fine. I reminded her that we were well off financially and that dad would not want her to be constantly crying or feeling badly. He would want her to go on with her life.

We held each other for awhile and for some strange reason, I started getting an erection. I tried to hide it but mom noticed it and suggested I go to my room and to bed.

As I got up, the towel fell to the floor and I was now naked in front of my mom. I looked at mom and she looked at me and started crying again.

I didn't even bother to cover up again as I asked Mom what the problem was. She looked at me and said that one thing she will miss a lot is the intimacy she shared with my dad and that seeing me naked reminded her of that.

I sat down again and held her. Suddenly, she turned her head towards me and kissed me, not a thank you kiss, but a sexual type kiss.

I pulled back and asked her what she was doing. She looked at me and said she needed me. She kissed me again and this time I didn't pull back.

Her tongue entered my mouth and mine met hers. I turned my body to face hers and our kisses became more passionate. My cock was hard and I could feel my mom's hand gripping it and starting to stroke it.

I leaned back and then my mom lowered her head and her mouth engulfed my cock. She started sucking it and I could feel the pressure building up. I knew it was wrong but how could I deny my mom.

As she was bobbing her head up and down my shaft, I told her I was going to cum. She sucked my cock harder and squeezed my balls and then I shot my cum load into my mom's mouth and watched as she swallowed it all. I fell back on the bed, spent.

After I rested a bit, I got up, picked up the towel and went to my room and got into my bed, naked.

At some time in the middle of the night, I felt the covers move. I looked over and there was my mom, naked, getting into my bed. I made believe I was sleeping and didn't notice.

As I laid in bed, I could again feel my mom's hand on my cock, jerking it softly. She got it hard and then lifted up the covers and straddled me. In an instant she pushed her cunt down onto my cock until it disappeared in her cunt.

I woke up and asked her what she was doing. She looked at me and said that she needed this and wanted to be my lover. She pleaded with me to let me fuck her.

I told her I would and with that, my mom rode my cock hard until she had an orgasm and I came in my mom.

She rolled off of me and laid next to me. Her nakedness was pressed against me. Her tits on my chest. Her nipples hard as rocks as she slid one in my mouth and told me to suck it.

I did as I was told and my cock was hard again. This time I asked my mom to spread her legs as I mounted her.

My cock found its wet target and slipped in her cunt easily. A few thrusts and my mom had another orgasm. I pulled my cock out and came on her tits.

I fell to the side and we fell asleep in each other's arms with my cum on my mom's tits.

The next morning we woke up and my mom gave me a big kiss. I asked her if she was ok. She smiled and said she felt great, thanks to me.

She got out of bed, took a shower and went to make breakfast. She just threw on a short robe that barely covered her inviting ass.

I followed and took my shower, put on a pair of shorts and met her downstairs.

As we ate, I asked her if she was ok with what happened last night. She smiled and said it was the best night she had in a lot of time. She then asked me how I felt.

I looked at my mom and said, "Mom, you are very beautiful and you don't need me. You can find someone who can satisfy you. I am your son and we shouldn't be doing this."

My mom looked at me, "Son, You remind me of your dad so much and I need you at this time. Please say we can be lovers. I will do anything you want, anything

We finished breakfast and I told her that I would do whatever she wanted.

I went upstairs and waited for my mom. After a few minutes, she came up and stood in front of the bed. She took off her robe and for the first time, I really saw my beautiful mom naked in the light.

Her breasts hung down a bit but they were so sexy. Her nipples were erect and her pussy was neatly trimmed. She was a vision of loveliness.

I approached her and pulled her to me. Her tits pressed up against my chest. She put her hands on my shorts and slid them off of me. My cock pressed up against her pussy.

We laid on the bed and began making out. As we kissed, my mom sucked my tongue into her mouth. My hands roamed all over her nakedness. Her nipples were hard and pressing into me. My mouth found one and I started sucking it hard while kneading her other tit.

I could feel her wetness on my leg. I knew it was time for me to slip my cock in her cunt.

I told her to get on all fours and I lined up my cock to her slit. I slipped my cock in her and pushed until it was completely in her cunt.

As I started fucking her doggie style, her tits swayed back and forth with each thrust. My balls were hitting my mom's ass as I fucked her. Her moans and body tremors told me to fuck her harder. I started ramming my cock in her.

She started screaming over and over that she was cumming and for me not to stop.

A couple of more thrusts and I came deep in my mom's cunt. When I pulled my cock out, my cum oozed out of her and onto my cock.

We fell over in a heap, exhausted.

My mom took my face and kissed me, telling me how much she loved me as a lover.

We rested with her head on my chest as she fell asleep.

Our relationship went on for a few months until I had to go off to college. By this time, my mom stopped crying and got on with her life.

When I came back for spring break, my mom told me she met somebody who she liked and was seeing him. I congratulated her and told her I was happy for her.

That night we had dinner and relaxed. Then my mom asked me if I wanted to go upstairs with her.

I looked at my mom, smiled, got up and followed her upstairs.