Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattchat33
mattchat33
3,084 Followers

"Cum anytime you want to." I heard Debbie say on the phone.

"OK," I sighed and then "What? Sorry?" as I realized what Cindy's mom had said.

"Cum when you are ready," Debbie repeated.

And that was it. My first jet of cum shot deep into Cindy's mouth and covered her tongue. Cindy eyelids fluttered closed for a second when she received the first blast of my cum, but then quickly opened her blue eyes and looked up at me while I continued to spray my cum into her mouth. Cindy helped me by pumping my cock with her tightly gripped hands, and her tongue licked across the head of my cock even while I was firing my cum into her willing young mouth. My legs started to buckle and I reached out for the table with both my hands to steady myself as I came hard, Cindy's mouth still sucking on my cock.

The phone fell out of my hand and went sliding across the table but I managed to grab it before it hit the floor and my climax slowly subsided. Cindy sank back on her haunches, letting my cock fall from her delicate mouth, and looked up at me and smiled a gorgeous sexy smile while I recovered my breath from the powerful orgasm I'd just experienced. I watched Cindy tip her pretty head back and swallow my warm cum, wiping her lips with her manicured fingers.

I noticed that I still had the phone, and lifted it to my head.

"Chris? Chris? Are you still there?" I heard Debbie asking urgently.

"Um, yes, still here. I dropped the phone sorry," I replied, amazed at what Debbie had said earlier.

"Well, I can tell you are busy Chris," Debbie continued, "so, as I said, come around to my house when you are free later and I'll make us a meal. OK?"

I now understood what Debbie had really been saying earlier and felt embarrassed. I suddenly understood the enormity of what I had just done. I had been talking to Debbie while her daughter had sucked me off, and then I had even filled her daughter's mouth with my cum while still talking to Debbie.

Meanwhile, Cindy stood up, blew me a kiss and walked out the door as if nothing unusual had happened, leaving me alone in my dining room with the phone.

"Ok Debbie, thanks for the offer. I'll see you later. Must go now. Bye." I distantly heard Debbie reply before I hung up the phone and slumped in a chair with my softening cock still out in the air and glistening from Cindy's wet mouth and the residue of my cum.

I smiled to myself and thought that I had just had the best blowjob of my life with my neighbor's eighteen year old daughter, all while talking to her mom on the phone. Life is good to me. Let's hope it continues.

mattchat33
mattchat33
3,084 Followers
12