Comforting My Step-daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to suck on them?" she asked Cindy.

"Yes, please," Cindy moaned in response.

Amy moved closer and lowered her breasts so that Cindy could wrap her lips around the succulent melons. As Cindy's lips closed around one of Amy's nipples, Amy moved even closer, spreading Cindy's legs further apart. As Cindy suckled on her breasts, Amy slid her hand back into her already soaking wet panties. I continued to watch, even though I was finding it harder and harder to be a passive voyeur. I desperately wanted to partake in the action, but I refrained, knowing full well that sooner or later the action was going to get even hotter.

Turned out it didn't take long. Amy looked over at me, her eyes dropping instantly to my cock standing at attention begging for some relief. "Staring me straight in the eyes, she commanded, "Stroke your cock. I want to watch you play with yourself."

I did as requested, surrounding my shaft with the fingers of my right hand, easily settling into a slow rhythmic up and down motion on my engorged manhood. My breathing increased with my arousal, but I kept the pace slow as I wanted the build up to last as long as possible.

"This is so hot," Amy moaned. "Are you aroused like that because of me and my dancing?'

I answered. "Oh, gawd. What do you think? Yes! You are one hot babe, and there are two people here who want desperately to fuck you; to eat your pussy, or whatever you might desire."

"Mmmmm! That sounds so good." Amy freed her breast from the suckling of Cindy and backed away just a bit. Then, still dancing to the sexy drumbeat of the movie, Amy grasped the waistband of her panties with both hands and made a major production of lowering her panties down over her hips. Ever so slowly her pubic area came into view, showing us that she was now full shaved. Her pussy lips were open and swollen with excitement, letting us see the wet inner folds of her succulent womanhood. She slid the panties down her legs and kicked them to the side. As I continued to stroke my cock, she stood between Cindy and me, and dipped two fingers deep into her cunt. Glancing at Cindy, I saw her lust-filled eyes staring straight at the center of Amy's sex. I knew both of us were enjoying the show, and that we both wanted to take control, and throw Amy down on the couch and have our way with her.

Cindy caught my eyes on her and licked her lips in slow seductive highly sexual move. Amy saw the action and instructed Cindy to start stroking her own "cock". Cindy gripped her "manhood" and holding it tightly started moving her hand up and down. As I watched, I realized that her cock also included an extension that was cleverly buried deep in her pussy. So, by stroking her cock, she was essentially fucking her own pussy. The smell of sex permeated the air, and the heat of our bodies was causing all of us to sweat in the otherwise comfortable room.

Amy danced her way over till she was dancing between my spread legs. She lowered her upper body until her breasts were swaying only millimeters from my face. I watched as she slid her hands back up her body to her breasts, and finally brought her fingers to her nipples. As she pinched her nipples, she rubbed her breasts against my face. Before I could respond and lick her nipples, she pulled back. She then turned around, and once again bent over at the waist. She spread her legs as wide as she could while still between mine, and inched backwards, pushing her delightful ass towards me. She reached behind her, and grasping both of her butt cheeks, she spread them, providing me with an intimate and delightful view or both her asshole and her soaking wet cunt.

As I inhaled the sweet smell of her sex, I continued to stroke my steel hard cock. Still bent over, she looked back between her spread legs, to see my hard cock and my face only an inch away from her dripping pussy. She smiled, and pushed her ass into my face, eliminating the gap. I responded instantly, opening my lips, and plunging my tongue between the folds of her pussy. I heard her gasp in delight, as my tongue slid up and down her sexy pussy lips. I alternated teasing her clit with plunging it into her cunt, savoring the tangy taste of her juices, which were readily flowing from her now wide open pussy.

"Gawd! I am so horny now!" she exclaimed. "This is so hot!"

I heard Cindy respond. "Gawd, YES!"

With my face buried in Amy's pussy, I couldn't see what Cindy was doing, but from the sound of her voice, I knew she was close to an orgasm. For that matter, I was pretty certain that Amy was close to one as well. And as much as I wanted to reach around and start fondling Amy's tits, I refrained, respecting her "rules." So, keeping my hands at my sides, though, I continued to use my tongue on Amy's tasty and very wet pussy, savoring the delicious taste of her oozing juices. But after a few more seconds of this, Amy pulled away from me, allowing me to see what I had only been hearing minutes earlier.

I looked over at Cindy, and saw that her shirt was fully unbuttoned now, and the fingers on her right hand were massaging her breasts and squeezing her turgid nipples, while her left hand continued to stroke her "cock". The sight was overwhelmingly hot as I watched Cindy tease herself while Amy moved in closer to her. There was no way that I could just watch as I wrapped my hand around my own cock and started stroking it lightly. I knew I was close to my own orgasm, but I desperately wanted the scene to continue.

Amy moved in close to Cindy, pushing her ass up close to Cindy's face just as she had done with me. Amy looked over at me; the grin on her face told me how much she was enjoying being our private dancer. Cindy pressed her face into Amy's pussy, her tongue plunging deep into Amy. Cindy's tongue action only heightened Amy's arousal further. I watched the action for a couple of minutes while lightly stroking my cock, but I knew that given our level of arousal, the current action wouldn't last long.

And I was right. Within a minute or two, Amy reached between her legs and grasped Cindy's "cock". As she held it in her hand, she slowly lowered herself towards it. I watched intently as Amy's pussy got closer and closer to Cindy's "manhood". Was she going to tease Cindy, or was she actually going to impale herself on it. Amy's hands continued to roam over her own body, squeezing her nipples, or teasing her clit, or both. Cindy kept her hands at her sides, but I could tell how much she wanted to touch Amy. Inch by inch, Amy got closer and closer. I had to lean forward a bit to see the real action and I did so, not wanting to miss anything. When Amy's pussy made contact with the head of Cindy's "cock", Amy started moving her hips forward and back, essentially rubbing her pussy lips around and across the hard cock at her pussy entrance. I could see Amy's pussy juices oozing out of her pussy, and slowly covering Cindy's "cock". It didn't take long for the "cock" to become well lubricated, and once it was, Amy continued her downward motion; her pussy slowly engulfing the large cock. The pressure of Amy's pussy on the "cock" pushed it down and into Cindy's groin, causing her to moan even louder. As I watched this action, I realized that part of the toy being worn by Cindy actually included a similar cock that was already buried deep in Cindy's pussy. So, as Amy pushed against the toy, the toy only pushed deeper into Cindy.

Finally, Amy's pussy opened enough and the head of Cindy's "cock" slipped inside.

"Oh, gawd," Amy murmured, as she slid down the shaft slowly. "It's so big, but gawd it feels so fucking good."

Her pussy had swallowed nearly all of the ten inch cock when she stopped going lower. She increased her hip motion and gyration around the cock, while maintaining it's position deep inside her pussy. She was moaning continuously now, as the cock worked it's magic inside her hungry cunt. Meanwhile, Cindy was constantly clenching her fist, clearly being driven crazy by the resulting action of the other end of the cock in her pussy. She was doing her best to obey Amy's rules.

"Fuck!" Cindy finally screamed. "This is driving me insanely crazy; the things that are going on inside my pussy. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna' fuckin' cum. Amy, don't stop! Oh, gawd!"

Amy then ordered Cindy, "Play with my tits!"

Instantly, Cindy's hands found their way to Amy's breasts, her hand surrounding those delightful orbs, while her thumbs and forefingers zeroed in on the turgid nipples.

"Fondle them! Squeeze them! Pinch Them! Make 'em hurt!" Amy ordered.

I winced inwardly, being all too familiar with Cindy's occasional streak of dominance, especially over young women. I doubted that Amy fully realized what kind of permission she was giving Cindy. But, I knew it would be okay; Cindy would bring Amy along very skillfully into becoming a true sex slave to us. As I expected, Cindy started fondling Amy's nipples. I had no idea how either of them could maintain any semblance of control as Amy slid up and down on Cindy's cock.

My stroking was getting frenetic now, as the torrid scene played out next to me. I watched Cindy squeeze and pinch Amy's nipples as Amy ground her pussy harder onto Cindy's "cock". They were both moaning; I think they were trying to talk, but for the most part it was just loud mumbling. By now, pre-cum was leaking profusely from my cock head, and I was sure that I would only last another minute or two. My breathing go heavier as I watched Amy grind herself against Cindy.

"Fuck! You two are hot!" I managed to say between my own moans of excitement. My comment drew Amy's eyes back to my cock. Then she raised them to mine, and said, "Stand up! I want you to jack off all over my face!"

I did as I was ordered, happier than she probably realized, as I find jacking off on a woman's face to be really hot. As I stood in front of her, my cock was about the same level as her neck. Somehow, she managed to get the two of them to slink down a bit on the couch to bring her face even with my cock. I stood between their combined but spread legs, and continued stroking my cock for her. As I did so, looking down, I had a great view of Cindy's pinching and squeezing Amy's nipples, pushing me ever higher and higher. Somehow, amazingly, Amy found her voice again.

"Oh, yeah! Gawd, Cindy. Fuck me! Look at his cock. It's so fucking beautiful. Play with it!" she commanded me, looking me straight in the eye.

I did as instructed, feeling my orgasm building in my balls. "Fuck! It's building. I can feel it in my balls." I picked up the pace, not being able to control it any more. As my orgasm built, I squeezed the base of my cock, trying to prolong it another stroke or two. That was about all I could do as I erupted.

"FUCK!" I screamed as spurt after spurt of cum rocketed from the head of my cock. My first spurt missed Amy's face, but landed in her hair. After that, my aim was a bit better. My second shot of sperm landed on the bridge of her nose. I continued to stroke my cock, pumping more of my cum onto her face. My third rivulet landed across her lips, and she immediately used her tongue to collect as much of it as she could. When I started cumming, she had upped her pace on Cindy. Cindy started screaming even as I was still pumping spunk from my manhood.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed. "Fuck Amy! You are so hot!"

Moments later, Amy joined us in the screaming as we reached an orgasmic crescendo together. I pumped the last few drops of cum from my cock, and as I did so, Amy reached up with her hand and wiping my juice off her face with her fingers, she swiped it into her mouth, lustfully trying to swallow all of my ejaculate. After a couple more breaths of air and strokes of my cock, I was wiped. I collapsed back onto the couch before I fell onto the floor. They weren't far behind me, although Amy did have to struggle a bit to rise up off of Cindy's manhood, before she could plop down on the couch between us.

It took us several minutes to catch our collective breath. Amy was first, surprisingly, and asked, "Well, whaddya think?"

I was first to respond saying, "You would make a lot of money if you ever decided to strip and dance for a job."

"You think?" she responded.

Cindy answered for me, "Oh, yeah. Absolutely!"

(To be continued)

12