Comforting My Step-daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's not a bad idea, but I've got a better one. When I finally cleaned out your mother's closet, I donated all of the normal wear that she had, but I still have a box of her sexy outfits and stuff. You are about the same size she was. I'm sure we can find you something in that box. Will that work?"

"I guess so, if you say so."

"Then it's done. Cindy will be over about 6. I've still got to go to the supermarket and get some things. I'll go get the box and select a couple of outfits for you to choose from for the evening, and then I'll head out. You can try them on after you finish cleaning this room."

"Ok."

I headed back up to my bedroom, already wondering what I should have her wear. I was about half way up the stairs when it hit me; the schoolgirl outfit that we had bought for a Halloween costume. It consisted of a sheer white button down the front blouse, and a micro skirt that barely covered the crotch. With a push up demi-bra that stopped short of covering the nipples, and a pair of crotchless panties, it would be perfect. I had promised to lay out a couple, but I was already hoping she'd choose this one.

I pulled the box down from the shelf, and pulled out the necessary items, reminiscing about all the good times I had had with her mom as I did so. For the second outfit, I pulled out a diaphanous long flowing harem dress that was to be worn without any underwear whatsoever. I really liked it as well. When the woman wearing it stood perfectly still, the dress covered all of the body. But it had slits in all the right places, and whenever the wearer would move, various parts of the body could be seen, sometimes in a teasing way, and sometimes blatantly out there for all. I laid both outfits out on her bed, and then went to make my shopping list for the store.

Amy was still upstairs dressing when Cindy rang my doorbell a few minutes before 6. I welcomed her with the usual hug and light kiss, and ushered her into the kitchen where I was finishing the final preparations for dinner. Cindy always dressed to tease, and tonight was no exception. She stands about 5' 7" and has a slender, dancer's build. As usual she wasn't wearing a bra, and she had on a very tight and quite thin orange top with a plunging neckline. While it covered much of her breasts, the tightness allowed her large nipples to protrude, and I couldn't wait to get my tongue on those sensitive nubbins. A pair of lime green short shorts seemed to be painted on, and her mound and pussy folds were evident to anyone who cared to look. Many people would consider her outfit to be downright obscene. I thought it was quite sexy.

"God, you look good enough to eat," I said.

She giggled, answering, "I'm counting on that." She stroked the bulge in my shorts, and added, "I definitely need some of this later."

"Hmmm. Sounds good."

I yelled up the stairs to tell Amy that Cindy had arrived, and she promised she'd be right down. A few minutes later she joined us in the kitchen. I was pleased, as she was wearing the schoolgirl outfit, but with only one problem. She had buttoned too many of the buttons on the blouse. I introduced them to each other, and they gave each other a big hug.

Cindy had clearly noted the outfit and had the same thought I did, as she said, "Oh, that is such a cute outfit, but may I adjust it for you."

Caught unaware, Amy answered, "Uh, sure."

Cindy's hands went to the front of the blouse and she undid the top three buttons, sliding her hand inside the blouse and across Amy's chest as she did so. She made sure the flaps of the blouse were spread wide as she moved back, allowing much of Amy's cleavage to be on display. "Much better," she announced.

"Thanks."

I poured us all some wine, and Cindy produced a joint for us to share. We smoked the joint as I finished the dinner preparations. Amy and Cindy got into quite a conversation, as Cindy shared our history. I put out some appetizers for us to munch on, as Cindy rolled the second joint. She usually had some pretty good stuff, and I knew all of us would be wasted before dinner was done. But I didn't think anyone was going to complain about that. By the time I was ready to throw the steaks on the grill, they seemed to be the best of friends. They plopped down in the living room when I went out on the lanai to barbeque the steaks. As I watched over the steaks, I observed them through the doorway. They were sitting facing each other, and I could tell that each of them was eyeing the other's body. I had no clue what they were talking about, and pretty much didn't care, as long as they were getting along. I knew that I would enjoy the benefits of these two young women before the evening ended.

I finished the steaks and we sat down for dinner. Between the wine and the joints, all of us were very mellow. During our dinner conversation, Cindy shared that she had gone in for a massage earlier in the week, and it had certainly relieved a lot of her stress.

Amy asked innocently, "Oh, did you have some pains that needed to be massaged? What muscles were they?"

I about choked on my steak when Cindy answered, "Well, I guess you could call it a muscle. My pussy needed some stress relief."

Amy's face turned all shades of red, and Cindy was laughing. So, Amy concluded that Cindy was joking, "Ha, I thought you were serious about that."

"Actually, I was. Men go in for massages with happy endings. Why can't we women do the same thing? I can assure you, it is heavenly."

Amy's curiosity was triggered, "So, how does that work? Did you have a man or a woman to do the massage? Isn't that illegal?"

Cindy laughed again, and told us more than Amy was expecting. "Well, Amy, you must understand. I am a nymphomaniac. I crave sex, and as much as I enjoy masturbating, it never seems to be completely satisfying. And, since I don't have a current boyfriend, I was particularly frustrated. And many months ago, when I was in with my masseuse, I was whining about my lack of sexual relief. That was all she needed to hear from me, as she ended that session by providing me with a mind blowing orgasm. I still see her regularly for a massage, and every once in awhile, when I really need it, I whine a bit, and she does a great job of reducing my tension. When I was younger, I thought it was terrible that men did this. But, I've got to tell you there is nothing quite like being completely relaxed from a really good massage, and then having your pussy massaged to an orgasm by a skilled masseuse." Turning to me, Cindy asked, "Don't you agree?"

"Oh, yeah," I answered.

Amy looked over at me and asked, "So, you, mmm, have had a massage like that as well?"

I nodded, saying, "Yep."

"Okay, then, I guess I'll have to try it sometime."

I saw a twinkle in Cindy's eye, and I knew her well enough to know that she had some crazy idea cooking. After a few minutes of silence, she responded, "You know, if you want, I'd be happy to give you a massage this evening. I've had some professional training in it."

Amy's face lit up. "Would you? Really?"

"Of course. That is as long as Pete doesn't mind."

As if I was going to object. "Fine by me. I've got some massage oil, if you'd like."

"Mmmm, yes. That would be good," Cindy offered. "Let's share another joint as our meal settles a bit, and then I'll give Amy her first erotic massage. Then, we'll have to decide what to do for Pete. But he can wait for now."

We moved back into my living room and got comfortable again. I turned on some light background music while Cindy rolled the next joint, lit it and passed it around. We all had a really good buzz on by then, and I knew that Amy was going to go crazy under the skilled hands of Cindy. Cindy hadn't given me a full sensual massage, but with everything else we had done, I was confident that she would drive Amy absolutely nuts. I looked over at Amy who was sitting across from me and noticed that she had slipped lower in her chair, and had let her legs fall open. With her short micro skirt and crotchless panties covering nothing, I could see that her pussy was already aroused. I noted that Cindy was also staring at Amy's crotch, and I definitely saw lust in her eyes. My cock was semi-hard already at the thought of watching Cindy give Amy an erotic massage. I had often fantasized about watching one, and now I was going to get to see one live.

We finished the joint, and relaxed for several minutes more, waiting for the high to build. Cindy broke our reverie, asking Amy if she was ready for her massage. Amy was quite exuberant in her positive response, literally jumping out of her chair in eagerness for it. I got up as well, intending to follow them. But, Cindy stopped me, and then asked Amy if she minded me watching, telling her she could have it in private, or she could let me watch. Cindy added, with a smile on her face, that I could and would only watch. I was pleased when Amy agreed that I could watch, telling Cindy, "He watched me masturbate to an orgasm last night. He gave me another orgasm by eating my pussy. I've got nothing to hide that he hasn't already seen. And I'm pretty sure he would really enjoy watching."

Cindy responded, "Okay then. We'll do it on the guest bed. Pete, can you fetch us a couple of towels and your massage oil."

"No problem."

Cindy was helping Amy undress when I got to the spare room with the towels and oil. Not that she needed much help with the few pieces of clothing she had on. Cindy spread one of the towels on the bed and had Amy lie face down on it, telling her to close her eyes, relax, and just enjoy.

"That should be easy enough," Amy answered as she climbed onto the bed. I plopped myself down in the easy chair at the foot of the bed.

"Oh, and by the way, I'm going to take my clothes off as well so that I don't get massage oil on them. I hope that won't bother you Amy?"

"Not at all."

Cindy smiled at me, realizing that I would have a great view of the ensuing massage. She then climbed onto the bed as well, kneeling next to Amy's lower legs. As is typical, Cindy started with Amy's legs, and using lots of oil, started rubbing her calves. She massaged one leg, and then the other, cycling back and forth to lavish equal attention on them. As I figured, Cindy did not rush things, knowing full well that getting the recipient into a totally relaxed state was an important part of the experience. After several minutes of firm work on the calves and feet, Cindy moved her action higher, spreading oil on the back of Amy's thighs. I was impressed with Cindy's style, as she was in no hurry to have her hands close to Amy's crotch. She focused on the meat of the thigh just above the knee, and kept her hands at least an inch or two away from any intimate contact with Amy's crotch. She continued on the thighs for several minutes, and I heard Amy mumble something. While I couldn't understand the words, I was pretty sure she was giving Cindy some very positive feedback, since I noted that Amy had willingly spread her legs apart some to give Cindy full freedom in massaging her thighs.

Slowly but surely, Cindy extended the range of her massaging hands further up Amy's thighs. From my perspective, I couldn't see how close her fingers were to Amy's pussy, but I could see more and more of Amy's thigh below her hands. But, from my perspective, I could see that the massage was having the desired effect, as Amy's pussy lips were engorged and somewhat parted. She was already ready for some direct contact.

After another couple of minutes, Cindy changed her position, moving her leg across Amy's thighs, and straddling her buttocks while facing the headboard of the bed. Putting more oil on her hands, she started working on Amy's back. I now had a delightful view of Amy's slick pussy, and Cindy's very tight ass. It doesn't get much better. I could tell that Amy was very aroused, but I didn't have the view of Cindy to know for sure, but as well as I knew her, I figured she had to be getting hot as well. My cock was already hardening in my slacks. I would have to undo the snap and zipper soon just to remain somewhat comfortable.

Cindy continued to work on Amy's back, although her body blocked much of my view. Eventually though, Cindy climbed off and moved back to the side of Amy, only this time next to Amy's buttocks. Recoating her hands with more oil, Cindy then started working on Amy's delicious ass. She started with light strokes which were more like a caress than a deep massage. She then poured some oil directly on Amy's ass cheeks, and I watched as little rivulets started running down the crease between her cheeks. Slowly but surely, Cindy increased the pressure of her hands on Amy's butt. Within a few minutes, the movement of Cindy's hands was causing Amy's cheeks to part, giving me a beautiful view of her asshole and pussy crease. It wasn't going to be much longer before I would be able to see deep into Amy's tunnel.

Cindy continued her ministration on Amy. I watched intently as her hands teased Amy. When Cindy had started massaging Amy's ass, her fingers never even approached her asshole or pussy. Now, as the intensity was being increased, I watched her fingers slide closer and closer to Amy's butthole and pussy. Cindy's efforts were definitely having the desired effect, as I could see Amy's legs twitch every time Cindy approached her crease. Amy would extend her toes and curl them and then release her tension. I recognized it as a sure sign of desire for more contact.

By now, I was stroking my hard cock lightly through the material of my slacks. This was hotter than I had ever imagined. I made a mental note to have Cindy give me a massage some day. It was evident that she was very good at what she was doing. She looked over at me, and saw what I was doing. She smiled, and then used one of her hands to reach up and massage one of her own breasts, stimulating her nipple to turgid hardness. She then picked up the oil bottle and poured more directly onto Amy's ass crease, and followed that by returning once again to using both hands on Amy's ass. As she did so, she took the moves another step, now sliding her hand firmly between Amy's ass cheeks, spending time to make sure and press some oil into her anus. Then as I watched she slid her hands even further down between Amy's open thighs. I watched as her fingers slid between Amy's pussy lips. As she did so, a shudder rippled through Amy's body, who was now regularly clenching and unclenching her thighs, desperately trying to pull Cindy's fingers into her pussy. When Cindy realized how hot Amy was she stopped and ordered her to turn over.

Amy rolled over onto her back, and we both got a great view of her pussy as her legs spread wide in the process. Her juices had fully drenched her lips, and combined with the massage oil, she looked downright fucking slutty. As they shifted positions I was able to see that Cindy was quite aroused as well, clearly enjoying the act of pleasuring Amy. Amy lay back on her back, and spread her legs wide, giving Cindy full access. Cindy one again knelt next to Amy's legs, and after pouring more oil on her hands, started on Amy's thighs again. Realizing how hot we all were, Cindy took a little less time to move her fingers and hands ever so much closer to Amy's hungry pussy. It wasn't long before her fingers were actually sliding up and down between Amy's pussy lips. Amy was completely out of control by now, literally writhing on the bed, striving for more contact, but Cindy was doing an excellent job of controlling the pressure, so that Amy's arousal level rose ever so slowly without taking her over the top.

Cindy looked over at me, and saw me now stroking my cock quite firmly through my pants. She then said to Amy, "Pete is enjoying the show very much. His cock is hard, and he is stroking it through his pants. I'm going to tell him to take off his clothes, so that I can see his cock as he strokes it. Is that all right with you?"

Amy was clearly in a dream state as she answered. "Hmmmmm, yes, that would be fine. God, Cindy, this is wonderful. I am so fucking' hot now. It's unbelievable. Your hands are like magic. I want to cum so badly."

About that time, Cindy slid her fingers through Amy's cunt lips again, and I watched as two fingers slipped easily inside her love canal.

"Oh, gawd! Yes. Oh, don't stop." Between her loud moans, she asked, "Can I see Pete's cock?"

Cindy established her absolute control, answering, "Perhaps in a few minutes." Looking at me as I was now undressing, she added, "But, Pete, you are not to cum while you are watching us."

"Of course not," I responded.

Cindy was now using both hands to manipulate the skin around Amy's pussy, kneading her thighs and lower abdomen, causing her pussy lips to gape wide open. Both of us could clearly see Amy's engorged clit, and her juices were oozing continuously from within. After a few more strokes, though, Cindy shifted her position again, and as she did so, she moved Amy lower on the bed, which moved her pussy even closer to my leering eyes. Cindy then moved up between the headboard and Cindy's head, now kneeling with one knee on each side of Amy's head only an inch or so away from her shoulders. Now, I had a straight on view of Amy lying on the bed, and Cindy straddling her. Even from seven feet away, I could see how hard Cindy's nipples were, and I knew that her pussy must be nearly as wet as Amy's.

After oiling her hands once again, Cindy started massaging Amy's shoulders and upper chest, essentially allowing Amy's arousal level to subside a bit. Having experienced some really good sensual massages, I had experienced the same thing. And I knew that while the arousal level did subside, the mental excitement didn't, as I couldn't wait to find out what my masseuse's next move was going to be; what was she going to do to get me even more excited? I watched as Cindy's hand massaged the upper slopes of Amy's breasts, which as big as they were, still stood firmly on her chest. Amy's nipples looked like little jagged rocks on top of her flesh mountains. And the jiggled continuously as Cindy's massage action cause them to sway back and forth, to and fro.

Cindy continued the chest massage, and with every few slides down Amy's chest, she stretched her arms and hands a little bit farther, covering more of Amy's aroused flesh. As she did so, she would lean forward over Amy's face, putting her own breasts inches above Amy's eyes and mouth. She continued doing this, caressing and massaging Amy's chests and sides, and occasionally massaging the upper and side slopes of Amy's breasts, intentionally avoiding any contact with the aureole or nipples. Continuing her firm compression of Amy's skin and muscle, Cindy continuously slid her hands lower and lower on Amy's torso. After several more minutes, her fingertips were approaching Amy's navel. As they did so, Cindy would rise up from her kneeling position, extending her torso further and further over Amy. I noted as she did this, that Cindy's pussy would end up directly over Amy's face if Cindy were to go much further with her hands. In my mind I could see where Cindy might be going with this particular part of the massage, and my member throbbed in anticipation of seeing Amy staring directly at Cindy's clean shaved cunt.

Cindy continued to be generous with the massage oil, causing Amy's skin to glisten in the low light of the bedroom. Continuing to enhance the eroticism of the scene, Cindy would lower her body down to Amy's, ensuring that as her hands massaged Amy's belly, her tits would occasionally graze against Amy's perky boobs. Once again, Amy was completely under the erotic spell of Cindy. She could not lie still. Her legs were constantly moving, and she would try to squeeze her thighs together to increase the pressure on her clit. I continued to watch, as well as lightly stroke my ever hard cock, as Cindy's hand journeyed closer and closer to Amy's begging sex. Every time that her hands approached Amy's crotch, Amy would thrust her hips up, trying to make contact, clearly desperate for sexual attention. But Cindy deftly avoided the desired movement, only increasing Amy's building desire for sexual release.