Comforting Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lalah
Lalah
456 Followers

"I'm sorry," I blurted out. "You had some ketchup and I didn't want to interrupt you..."

"It's okay," she said, her voice carefully neutral. "Thanks for wiping it off." She looked away.

We sat in uncomfortable silence for a moment and I mentally kicked myself. What the hell had I been doing?! I had to say something before this got any more awkward, anything.

"So," I began, grasping at anything. "Uh, did Dad tell you he wants to rebuild the shed in the backyard?"

"No," she admitted, sounding a little guilty. "I guess I haven't been paying much attention lately."

"It's true," I said, telling her everything about it.

We were in safe territory again, and before long we drifted subjects and she started smiling again. We finished our hotdogs and sat there a while, talking and soaking in the sun.

A couple passed in front of us on the beach, hand in hand, and she lost her smile.

She got up. "Let's take a walk," she said. "I don't want to stay here any longer."

I got up too and she started ahead on the walkway. I caught up and matched her pace, looking at her out of the corner of my eyes.

She looked sad again, lost in thought. I came closer and circled her bare lower back with my arm, pulling her against my side. She stopped walking abruptly and I stumbled to a halt, still holding her. Slowly, tentatively, her arm came around my back too.

"You think too much," I admonished. "You need to relax and enjoy yourself a little."

"I guess."

I took a step forward and we started walking again, holding each other. "You're my little sister and I love you," I confessed. "You're never alone as long as we're together. You know that right?"

"I know." She was almost sobbing. "I love you too, it's just that... no never mind."

She leaned her head against my shoulder and I hugged her tighter, comforting her. We kept walking in silence.

Some time later she abruptly stopped with a wounded gasp, staring at something ahead. I saw him too. Darren, her ex, idling with another guy, watching some girls playing Frisbee on the beach.

"Him," I spat, pissed.

I let go of my sister and stalked to him, pissed. He was checking out some girl and apparently having a good time, not looking bothered at all over his breakup. I came up behind him and shoved; he stumbled forward catching his balance at the last second.

"What the hell!" he snapped, turning around.

"You," I grabbed hold of his collar, yelling in his face. "How could you do this to my sister!"

He pushed me off harshly and managed to free himself, then took a step back.

"What's your problem?" he began heatedly but I interrupted.

"You know what my problem is!"

I went to grab him again but Cindy came up behind me, trying to pull me back.

"Please don't do this," she begged.

I wasn't in a listening mood; I lunged forward and punched him in the face. He lost his balance and fell on his ass.

"Oh my God," Cindy shrieked, grabbing my arm and pulling back with all she was worth. "Stop! Don't fight!"

I realized what I had been doing to her and my anger left me as fast as it had came, replaced by concern; I didn't want to make my sister start crying again.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I shouldn't have done that." I grabbed her hand and started walking quickly the way we had come. "I'm sorry," I repeated. "Let's go."

When we were far enough I slowed down to a more sedate pace. "I'm really sorry," I apologized. "Are you mad at me for hitting your ex?"

"I don't know," she said. "Nothing is simple anymore."

I looked at her out of the corner of my eyes, at her bare midriff, her smooth legs, her beautiful hair stumbling down to her shoulders. "I know," I sighed.

We walked back to the car and drove home in silence. Once home she thanked me for the ride and went to her room saying she wanted to take a nap. I settled in front of the TV, trying without success to get all these thoughts of my sister out of my head.

Later on I heard a car stop in the driveway and checked the time; six and a half pm. I heard the front door open and mom came in the living room carrying a pizza box, dad following behind her.

"Hi honey," she greeted. "I had to do overtime and your dad had to wait to give me a ride, so we stopped on the way to get a pizza." She lowered her voice. "How's your sister today?"

"She was fine," I said. "I managed to get her to go outside today, and I think she liked it."

"That's great!" she cheered, handing the pizza box to dad. "You men set the plates; I'll go get your sister. Your father and I have something to tell you kids."

She was already up the stairs before she had finished talking, her voice growing fainter over the distance. I got up and followed dad to the kitchen, we set the table and sat down.

"We saw her ex today," I told dad. "I punched him, Cindy wasn't very happy about that."

He smiled and was about to say something when mom came in followed by Cindy. He closed his mouth, swallowing what he had been about to say.

Cindy was still in her small shorts and crop top, and mom was babbling to her "... so happy you're feeling better, I was beginning to think..." I stopped paying attention to what she was saying, watching my sister instead. She sat down in front of me as mom served the pizza, still talking.

"Your father and I have good news," mom finally said, grabbing a slice of pizza and sitting down. "Right my love?"

"Yeah." Dad sounded more reserved. "Your mom had an idea."

"Such a good one," she exclaimed. "We all need to get away from the house and get some fresh air. I was talking with Roseann down in accounting, you know the one with the Yorkshire Terrier and I had an idea. Your father and I moved our vacations around and we're all going camping like when you were kids!"

"You haven't even asked them if they want to go," dad said.

"Of course they want to go," she responded. "It's going to be so much fun!"

I looked at my sister in resignation. She didn't look too thrilled either; there was no stopping mom when she was in that mood.

"Uh," I responded. "When are we going?"

"Next weekend," mom announced. "We'll park at the river then canoe to the lake." I groaned mentally; we were in for the long haul.

I ate in silence as mom went on about everything she had planned, dad sometimes interrupting with a question or suggestion. I was drifting away in thought, not really following the discussion.

My gaze went to my sister sitting in front of me; she had eaten half her slice and was playing absentmindedly with a fork, looking bored.

She was so beautiful. For some reason I had never really noticed that before. How could Darren have wanted to cheat on her? What a fool.

I secretly looked at her while eating. Her hair was a little longer than when I had last seen her; it used to stop just below her ears and now it went to her shoulders. She must have started training, as there wasn't an inch of fat on her. Her breasts seemed like a nice c-cup and-wait; was she wearing a bra? Her crop top was pretty tight and I couldn't see any bumps under it where straps should be. Could I make out her nipples?

She shifted in her seat. I looked up and saw her looking at me. Shit! Had she seen me looking at her breasts? I quickly dropped my gaze to my plate, hoping I wasn't blushing in embarrassment. I really needed to learn better control; she must be taking me for a pervert.

When everyone was finally done eating we retired to the living room to watch some reality shows. Mom really loved those. The parents sat on the couch and Cindy went for the recliner. I sat on the opposite side of the room, on the couch next to my father and kept my eyes firmly glued to the screen, refusing to let them wander near my sister again, especially in front of our parents.

Eventually the reality shows ended and mom excused herself and went to bed. Dad switched channels until he found an old movie.

"So," he said. "What do you kids think about your mother's vacation?"

"I don't know," Cindy began. "Last time we went she ended up making friends with that old couple and we were stuck with them for a week."

"Don't remind me," he groaned. "But this time won't be so bad; I rented us a cabin on one of the small islands. We'll load up the canoes and row up the river until we reach the lake then head for the island. We will be alone."

"That does sound better," she admitted.

He stretched with a yawn. "I'm happy you kids don't mind the trip. I'm going up for some sleep now; got work early tomorrow." And with that he left the room, leaving us alone.

We sat in silence watching TV and I grew uncomfortable; the mention of sleep had recalled memories of last night to my mind and they had an effect on my body. I regretted not putting any underwear on this morning as I felt an erection straining against my jeans.

I looked in my sister's general direction, not daring to look at her directly. "Well I guess I'll take a shower and go to sleep too. Good night."

"Good night."

There was no graceful way to go about what I had to do. Quickly I stood trying to keep my back to her, hoping she wouldn't spot my erection. As soon as I was up I sped upstairs out of sight and headed for the shower.

I didn't stay in for long; I still had an erection and the temptation was great to stroke it, but the bathroom walls were thin and I didn't want to be heard masturbating. I quickly washed myself while trying not to linger on my groin and came out as soon as possible. I dropped my dirty clothing in the laundry chute and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I opened the door a sliver and took a peek outside; good, she wasn't around. I hurried to my room, closing the door behind me.

I hesitated next to the bed. I like sleeping naked; I always do so, but what if Cindy comes in again? She wouldn't, I decided. This was my room anyway; I can sleep as I feel like, and she didn't seem to mind the first time. My decision reached I let the towel fall to the floor and quickly got under the covers.

I couldn't find sleep. For some reason I was really hot and full of energy. I reached for the window and drew back the curtains, opening it to let some fresh air in and then settled back under the covers. But still, even with the breeze I realized sleep wasn't coming; the seconds seemed to drag on for minutes, the minutes for hours.

My door started opening slowly. "Are you sleeping Jeff?" I heard my sister whisper.

I sat up and looked at her in the moonlight coming in from the window. She was standing in the doorway looking at me, wearing a pair of pink panties, a matching short camisole and definitely no bra. I felt the stirring of an erection.

"I'm awake," I whispered back.

"Do you mind if I sleep in your arms?" she asked.

I lifted the cover next to me invitingly, making sure not to expose my nakedness. She closed the door and slipped in next to me.

"Thanks," she said as she pushed herself against my side. "Please hold me in your arms."

I turned nervously on my side, facing her. My arms went around her back and I pulled her toward my body, holding my breath anxiously.

Our bodies made contact and melded against each others, my erection pushed against her stomach just above her panties but she didn't say anything. Her head came to rest against my chest and I let out my breath.

We lay in each other's arms as I caressed her back. Gathering my courage I slipped my hand under her camisole, caressing the silken smooth skin of her naked back. I knew what I was doing was most likely wrong, I knew I was leaking pre-cum against her stomach, and that she was probably in too vulnerable a state of mind to really think clearly, but I couldn't stop myself.

I kept caressing her back even after I heard her breathing even out and knew she was asleep, enjoying the feel of her skin, but eventually I grew sleepy too. I let my hand slip down to rest over her panty covered ass as she lay against me, the tip of my fingers against her lower ass cheek poking out of her panties.

I fell asleep and dreamt of making hot passionate love to my sister. When I woke up the next morning I found her still sleeping in my arms. I spent a moment just enjoying the feeling of her in my arms. She seemed so fragile; it was up to me to protect her, take care of her. I extricated myself away from her and out of the bed, rummaged through my drawer, put some boxers on and headed for the kitchen.

I came back half an hour later with a tray of food and put it down on the bed next to her.

I had apparently knocked the covers away from her when I got up earlier, and now I could clearly see her upper body in the light. The fresh wind coming in the open window had hardened her nipples and they were pushing against the thin fabric of her top.

I leaned over her and my hand hovered over one of her breasts, torn. This was wrong; I had to control myself. Instead I put my hand on her shoulder, shaking it gently. Her breasts started moving a little in response and I looked at them hungrily, shaking her a little harder. I felt her stir and raised my eyes to her face, saw her open her eyes blearily.

"Hi," I said. "I brought you breakfast."

She sat up on the bed, half asleep. I couldn't help myself and asked, "Did you sleep well last night?"

She didn't look at me. "Yeah, thanks for comforting me."

I set the platter on her legs and sat next to her where it had been. "Here, eat this." Slowly she started eating, still not fully awake.

"Are you just going to sit there watching me eat," she asked nervously after a moment as I watched her teeth sink in a slice of honeydew melon.

I shrugged. "I helped myself to some fruits as I prepared your food."

She handed me the slice of melon. "You need to eat too, and you're making me self conscious watching me eat alone like this."

I gently took if off her hand and looked at her bite mark. I could see the outline of her teeth; I had to resist the urge of reaching out with my tongue and licking it. Instead I contented myself with biting where she had bitten, where her saliva most likely lingered still.

I looked up to see her blushing and looking at me. When our eyes met she quickly lowered her head, attacking her egg. The rest of the meal went without incident as she ate and I made a show of finishing the melon.

"Thanks," she said, getting up nervously. She looked down at herself. "So huh, I gotta go change, see you later."

The rest of the day went normally as we acted as if nothing had ever happened. We made small talk, watched TV and when they came back home ate with the parents.

That night too I went to bed naked, and again she came for comfort. We snuggled in spoon fashion, my erection pushing against her ass through her panties. Again she didn't say anything, not even that one time when under the guise of getting more comfortable I rubbed myself against her ass, pushing my erection firmly between her cheeks.

I was so excited I didn't fall asleep until before the early hours of the morning. When I woke up the next day I was alone in bed. I checked the time. Damn; one p.m. already!

I put on some boxers and went down looking for my sister. I found her lying on the couch in a skirt and t-shirt, reading a book.

"Hey sis," I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. I had an obvious erection straining against my boxers, but I didn't care. "Wow I really overslept. You should have woken me up."

She smiled at me. "You looked so tired, I just had to let you get some rest." She closed her book, standing up. "You must be hungry. Come, I owe you a breakfast." And she walked toward the kitchen.

I followed her. We reached the kitchen and I sat down at the table, watching her go around gathering things. I could get used to this; hugging each other to sleep every night and then eating breakfast together.

"Eggs okay with you?" she asked. She had her head in the bridge with her ass poking out, giving me a good view of her beautiful legs and thighs as her skirt crept up.

"So the weekend starts tomorrow," I said, changing subjects and trying to take my mind somewhere else. In the mood I was in all I wanted was to sneak up behind her and lift that skirt, pull down those panties and fuck her like crazy. "You ready for the camping trip?"

She stood up and turned around to look at me, alarmed. "I had forgotten! How long did they say we would go? I don't know if I can sleep alone..."

I got up and came to her. I hugged her in my arms and she hugged back.

"It's okay," I soothed, slipping my hand under her t-shirt to massage her back. "I'm here for you, I'll be there too."

My hand came up against the back straps of her bra; I unhooked them and they fell out of the way. I kept caressing, one hand on her lower back, the other where the strap had been.

The moment didn't last long; soon she pulled back and retied her bra. "I gotta prepare your breakfast."

I went and sat back at the table. She hastily cooked me some eggs and brought them over, then pointed at her book lying on the table. "So uh, I'll go read now." She picked it up and left the room. I ate in silence thinking about her smooth skin.

When I came back in the living room I found her lying on the couch reading her book again. I managed to squeeze behind her and hugged her body against me, caressing her thigh as she read. I think I may have fell asleep a while.

When I heard our parents' car I quickly headed back to my room to get some pants and a shirt on. I didn't pay much attention that supper as mom went on in detail about her preparations; all that mattered to me was the coming night and my sister. This could possibly be the last night we would spend together.

When she came that night and slipped in my bed I went to snuggle against her but she stopped me with a nervous hand on my chest.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?" she asked, her voice shaking.

"Of course," I replied honestly. "You're the most beautiful woman I have even seen.

She was silent for a while, and finally she spoke up. "Please lay on your back," she asked. I did, puzzled.

She snuggled against my side. I let out a gasp as her hand grabbed my erect cock. Emotions were raging in me. I really wanted her to keep touching me, but it was so wrong. Should this really happen? Would this forever change our relationship?

"Cindy," I began nervously, but she shushed me to silence.

"It's okay. I know you; I know you need sex and you're staying single for me, that it's burning you inside. Let me do this for you."

She started stroking my cock up and down; I was in heaven, the guilt had for now been replaced by love; love for my kind, beautiful little sister. I loved her so much at that moment I could spend my whole life like this with her, I realized.

"We're not really doing anything wrong?" she asked. I merely moaned in response.

I reached behind her with my hand as she lay against me and slipped it in her panties, grabbing her ass. She let out a gasp but kept stroking.

She was so smooth; I squeezed her ass cheek in my hand, fondling it as she masturbated me. I could already feel an orgasm building, overwhelmed by the sensation of my sister stroking me, of my hand on her ass. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure fill me. I came with a grunt, shooting load after load of sperm all over her hand and my stomach.

We lay unmoving, her hand still around my shrinking cock, mine still in her panties, until we fell asleep.

I woke up still in the same position the next morning and quickly I had a new erection while looking at my beloved sister sleeping against me. I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth.

"Sis, wake up, my love," I said, still kissing her mouth. I pushed my tongue between her parted lips, exploring her mouth.

She woke up with a gasp against my mouth, pulling her head away.

Lalah
Lalah
456 Followers