Comforting Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lalah
Lalah
456 Followers

"What?" she looked around, confused.

"It's me sis," I said, squeezing her ass cheek. "I need a shower, please come with me?"

"A shower!?" She seemed dazed and confused. "But, I don't know..."

Still fondling her ass I slipped my other hand under her top, squeezing on a bare breast as I leaned forward and kissed her mouth again. At first her body was rigid, but then she moaned in my mouth and melted in my hands.

"A shower... okay..." she breathed. "But please... no more fondling."

I pulled my hand out of her clothing. "Okay sis, no fondling."

I took hold of her hand and still naked lead her out stumbling, heading for the bathroom before she could change her mind. We went in and I locked the door behind us. When I turned back around I caught her staring at my erection, blushing.

"I never thought... I never considered... is this really happening?" She seemed to be talking to herself.

I came close to her, putting my hand on her shoulder. "Come on sis, you've seen me naked, it's not fair; your turn now."

She looked at me nervously. "No fondling, right?

"No fondling," I repeated.

She grabbed the bottom of her camisole, took a steadying breath and pulled it over in one quick motion, then let it fall in the laundry chute. I stared at her perfect breasts; an alluring white against the darker, more tanned skin of her body. I reached with my hand but she took a nervous step back.

"You said no fondling," she pleaded.

I lowered my hand, instead going for my erection, stroking slowly. "Sorry sis, they're just so beautiful."

She looked at the hand on my cock for a second, and then dropped her gaze away nervously.

Taking hold of the waistband of her panties she turned her back on me. She started lowering them; they went down her thighs exposing her white ass and then further down. She bent to get them off, giving me a perfect view of her beautiful ass. They too went in the chute.

She turned around shyly, looking at the ground. My hungry eyes went to her wet, trimmed pussy.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "You're so beautiful; an angel. I'd do anything to suck that pussy of yours."

She blushed. "Don't say that! I'm not that beautiful."

"Yes you are," I confirmed. I had never been so aroused in my life.

I came forward and hugged her in my arms, kissing her passionately on the mouth, my cock pushing against her stomach.

"You said no fondling," she let out against my mouth.

"I'm not fondling," I said, pushing my tongue between her lips.

Our tongues met and intertwined. Still locked in a passionate kiss I steered us inside the shower, closing the glass door behind us. Finally I pulled back, grasping for hair. She leaned back against the wall for support, her eyes closed.

I started the water and handed her the soap. "You first." She opened her eyes, looked at me and grabbed the bar.

I stood against the wall and watched her soap herself, imagining it was my hand caressing her body; starting from the shoulders, lingering a little on her breasts, then her hard nipples. Down to her slim stomach, her legs; the legs that had first touched my penis, and then her pussy...

I reached for her hand and grabbed the soap. "Let me do your back." She turned around, presenting it to me.

With one hand I started soaping her, with the other I rubbed, making circles, massaging her. I worked on her back and she sighed, then I kneeled and starting from her ankle I massaged my way up all the way to her upper thigh, stopping just before her ass. I did the same thing with the other leg, creeping up, but this time I did go for it.

She let out a moan, arching her back and pushing her ass out. I was still kneeling between her legs; I lingered on her ass, massaging her cheeks, squeezing them. I slid the soap between her cheeks, against her anus, and then I went down between her thighs and to her pussy.

I gently slid it between her lips; teasing her, going all the way up to her engorged clit then back down, pushing it a little into her sex , making her moan and beg for more as she leaned on the wall for support.

I let the soap fall to the shower floor. "Turn around," I told her.

She turned around, leaning against the wall with her legs spread. I came between her thighs, leaned forward and kissed her pussy, her clit, then let my tongue out, tasting her all over.

Suddenly the water grew ice cold. She tried springing out of the shower but I didn't want to miss what could be a onetime occasion. Holding her with one arm around the waist I stopped the water.

I pushed her back against the wall I started licking her pussy again; my tongue found her clit, teased it. I brought two fingers against the entrance of her pussy, pushed and they were in, inside my sister's pussy. I started pumping in and out, nibbling her clit.

She was getting back into it; she grabbed my hair, pushing my face in her pussy, wanting more.

And then we jumped in surprise; a knock on the bathroom door! We were supposed to be alone!

"Jeff is that you honey?" mom asked through the door. "What are you doing in there? I have some washing I need to before we leave today, we're running out of time and the other washer is busy already. Oh, and have you seen your sister? I could really use her help."

We were in big trouble. "I'm coming out mom, it won't be long."

"Hurry up," she replied. "We'll be late."

"Damn," I whispered. "What do we do?"

Cindy looked horrified. "I don't know! Oh my God she'll kill us!"

I got up and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Don't panic," I pleaded. "We'll find something. We have to hide you."

"Where?" she asked. "Look around."

It was true, I realized with horror. The glass shower, the bath, sink, toilet, washing machines. No room to hide. Unless...

"There's a way," I said. "Get out the window to the roof."

"Are you crazy!?" she almost shrieked but managed to lower her voice at the last second. "I'm not going on the roof naked!"

"Grab a towel," I said. "It's not for long, just a minute so she can start the wash."

More knocking came from the door; frantic. "Hurry up," mom demanded. "We're about to leave, and your father needs your help loading the car. Come out! Why did you sleep so late?"

"Damn," I whispered. I grabbed Cindy and dragged her out of the shower. "Grab a towel, get out!"

"There's just one," she gasped. "What will you do?"

I looked around frantically, but it was true. Mom must have packed all the other towels. I had no clothing, Cindy had thrown hers in the chute down to the basement and there was nothing else for shelter in this secondary bathroom.

"What are you yelling at?" came dad's voice from the other side of the door, addressing mom.

"Jeff's in there," mom complained. "We'll be late."

"Jeff," dad asked. "Are you done in there?"

"Yes, yes!" I said. "Give me a second."

I pushed Cindy toward the window, opening it. "No choice, I said. Hurry up."

She glared at me and, blushing, went out the window. I closed it until it was about to lock and stopped so she could open it from outside. I ran to the door, wrapped the towel around myself, and opened.

"I'm out now," I began.

Mom ran past me with a bundle of clothing, heading for the washing machine. "We'll be late," she interrupted. "Where's your sister?"

Dad shook his head. "Get dressed and come down for breakfast," he said. "Then we'll load the car." He turned and headed downstairs. I quickly went to my room to put something on and then followed.

I had been sitting at the table eating cereal and chatting up with dad about last minute preparations when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw mom coming down.

"Where's Cindy?" she asked, almost running. "I'm going out to get more ice for the cooler. If you see her tell her to check the wash." And then she was gone, probably already outside by now.

"She's really into this," I commented.

Dad grunted noncommittally in response. "Hurry up; I'd like to get the canoes loaded before your mother gets back." And then asked, "Where is your sister?"

I shrugged. "Probably up for a walk before we leave."

I sneaked a glance at him as I finished my cereal. Could I sneak away and go get her? Probably not; he'd want to know where I was going when we had work to do. With a resigned sigh I got up and put the bowl in the sink. "Alright let's go."

We had already loaded the first canoe and were working on the second one by the time Cindy came out wearing a pair of sandals and a small skirt over a sexy two pieces bikini. My eyes immediately went to her pert breasts nearly spilling out of her top and I stumbled, nearly letting the canoe slip from my hands.

"Watch what you're doing!" dad scolded as he struggled with his side, "I nearly lost my grip!"

He then saw Cindy and smiled at her. "Oh hi honey. Your mother's been looking all over for you. She wants you to take care of the wash."

She nodded, looked at me with an "I'm not done with you yet" look and walked back inside.

I wanted to go talk to her but I couldn't get a moment for it. When we finished loading the canoes I thought I would have a chance, but when Mom came back she rode herd on us, not letting any of us have a free moment. Once she was done with the wash Cindy was drafted too, and I was limited to the occasional eye contact.

"Well," mom finally announced as we finished and I sat down on the grass, sweating. "You kids go get your luggage. We don't have all day."

Cindy and I looked at each other in horror; we had forgotten about packing our stuff.

Mom saw our expressions. "Don't tell me you kids aren't ready yet? Go, go," she shooed us away. "Hurry up!"

We sprung for the house, hurrying upstairs. An idea hit me just as I entered my room; this may be my only opportunity to talk to my sister alone before a long time. I turned and headed for her room.

I found her kneeling in front of a drawer, grabbing clothing and throwing it on her bed.

"Sis," I began.

"You!" she interrupted, getting up and stalking up to me, stopping an inch from my face. "I had to spend half an hour naked on the roof before I saw mom leave! I bet all the neighbors saw me up there!"

She was about to say more but I hugged her against me and locked my lips on hers. She pushed on my chest and struggled to free herself but I didn't relent. Still holding her against me I took a step forward, forcing her toward the bed. She bumped against it and fell back on top of the clothing she had been piling up, me on top of her.

Only then did I reluctantly pull my lips away from hers. "I bet you liked being naked up there, the whole neighborhood being able to see you."

My hand went in her bikini bottom and found her wet pussy. I pushed a finger inside and she let out a moan. With my other hand I lifted the top over her breasts baring them to me. Leaning down I sucked on one hungrily. It was so smooth, so perfect. I couldn't believe I was sucking my sister's breast.

"I want you," she panted. Her hand went for my zipper and my cock sprang out. She grabbed it and started jerking, making me grunt in pleasure against her hard nipple.

I needed her, wanted her now. She made a sound of protest as I removed my hand from her bottom but it was silenced when I moved it to the side, exposing her trimmed pussy. She spread her legs invitingly and let go of my cock. I grabbed it and guided it between her thighs, rubbing the head of my cock all over her pussy, paying special attention to her engorged clit.

"Are you kids done?" mom's voice came from somewhere.

We recoiled from each other as if burned. I sprang up from the bed looking around nervously as Cindy sat up and fumbled with her top, hiding her breasts.

I realized she wasn't in the room and relaxed a little. "Coming right down," I yelled and hurried to my room.

I grabbed the suitcase from my closet, threw it on the bed and hastily grabbed some clothing, throwing it in at random. When it looked full enough I closed it, pushed a little and managed to lock it. Taking hold of it I hurried out of the room.

I heard Cindy gasp just as I was about to go down the stairs. "Your cock!" I looked down and blushed; my deflated cock was hanging out of my open fly, a drop of pre-cum glistening in the light.

I put my cock back in my pants and zipped up. "Thanks sis," I said gratefully and then we ran down the stairs, suitcase in hand.

"Took you long enough!" Mom said when she saw us coming outside. "Get in the car. I'll lock up the house."

I opened the door and slipped into the cramped car. There wasn't much room and we had to bunch up, suitcases on our knees.

"I'm sorry," father apologized, looking at us through the rearview mirror. "She's so excited about this trip; you know how she gets."

Mom came back, sat in front next to dad and he started the car. "I hope we didn't forget anything," he said.

We had been on the road for half an hour and the parents were making small talk, but I found I could not concentrate on the discussion. I couldn't get my sister out of my head; I wanted that tight pussy of hers.

I readjusted my suitcase to hide what I was about to do from view and sneaked my hand on my sister's thigh. She gasped under her breath and pushed my hand away nervously. I wasn't to be deterred so easily; immediately I put it back. She looked at me with murder in her eyes but I knew she really liked it.

I slipped my hand under her skirt and up until I made contact with her bikini. I pulled it aside and started teasing her pussy; sometimes I would rub my whole hand up and down against it, sometimes I would concentrate my fingers on her clit.

She had trouble sitting still; her face was flushed and I knew she was struggling not to make any noise. I kept teasing her as we drove but I didn't let her get an orgasm, stopping a little when she got too much into it. The trip seemed to be going faster now, although she probably thought otherwise.

We finally reached our destination a little after midday. I helped dad get the canoes out and to the riverside as the women emptied the car. The parents had decided we would row out an hour or so looking for a nice spot then stop for food; mom had prepared a big lunch for us.

Once the canoes were loaded we split into groups: mom and dad in one, me and my sister in the other. They got in theirs first. Dad pushed it in the water and they started rowing a couple of feet away to give us room.

"You sit in front," I told Cindy as she reached the canoe. She shrugged and sat up front on the bottom, paddle in hand.

I took off my shoes and socks, rolled up my pants, pushed the canoe fully in the water, quickly got in and sat down in the back. We started rowing. The parents kept on ahead and we followed behind.

I let the distance between our canoes drop and when we were safely far enough back I whispered. "I love you, I need you."

"Are you crazy?" she asked in a whisper. "Do you want them to hear?"

"We're far enough away," I countered. "Don't tell me you don't want it too. I know you do."

She was silent for a moment, then turned sideways and glared at me. "You kept me wet the whole drive," she hissed under her breath. "You're lucky we aren't alone or I'd slap you silly." And she went back to staring ahead.

I decided this wasn't a good time to push it and hurried the pace to catch up with the parents. We rowed the rest of the way in silence.

Finally they decided on a spot and we stopped for lunch. We dragged the canoes to the shore and dad put a square of cloth down for us to sit on as mom dug around the canoes for the food.

"Uh," I began. "I think there's wild berries along the river. Sis, wanna go look around with me for a minute?"

Mom piped in, "Berries? That could be good. You kids can go but don't stray too far."

I sighed. "You know we're adults right?

"Nonsense," she replied. "You'll always be my little children."

I looked at Cindy, she looked at me suspiciously. "I don't know," she began.

"Come on," I interrupted. "You heard mom; berries will be great." Before she could reply I grabbed her by the hand and dragged her toward the trees.

We breached the tree line and I led us farther into the forest until we were safely out of sight and hidden behind a tall bush. Finally I turned to her and grabbed her in my arms.

"I don't care," I said, "I want to have sex with you right now." I kissed her on the lips, inserting my tongue between her parting lips.

She hesitated at first but then her tongue met mine. I lifted her in my arms and with our lips still locked on each other's I laid her on the ground and settled myself on top of her, breaking our kiss and trying to catch my breath.

"I need you too," she admitted.

My hand came between her thighs and found her bikini bottom. I tugged and it slipped down over her hips, she lifted her ass and it went down and off her legs. Here she was legs spread for me, her pussy finally exposed and waiting.

I didn't lose any time; I unzipped my pants, pulled my hard cock out and plunged in, we both let out a groan of pleasure. She wrapped her bare legs around me as I started pumping in and out, frantic. She reached between us and started rubbing her clit as we fucked.

Before long she was panting loudly, crying out my name as I fucked her pussy; my sister's pussy. She must be a screamer, I realized and put my lips on hers and my tongue in her mouth before she could expose us.

I could feel my orgasm building and knew I would cum soon. So too was my sister; she had grown frantic and was meeting my thrusts mid way, moaning heavily in my mouth.

I heard mom in the distance calling out for us but I didn't care and just started pumping more urgently. This time I wouldn't stop for any reason.

She was getting closer; we probably shouldn't have just walked a straight line from the shore.

"Food is ready, where are you kids?" She couldn't be more than a couple of steps away from us now, probably just behind that bush.

My sister cried out in my mouth and her whole body shook, her legs pushed hard against my back and her pussy squeezed my cock. I came then, filling her hot cunt with my sperm. I kept fucking her; I could feel sperm dribbling out of her pussy and against my cock. I didn't stop until I was fully expended.

And then I sensed movement in the bush, heard it part and knew she was about to find us. I rolled away from my sister, turning my back to the bush as I knelt and hurriedly inserted my shrinking cock back in my pants.

"There you are!" I heard mom exclaim behind my back. I turned around expecting the worse.

Mom had stepped into our little clearing, my sister was now sitting and had managed to cover her leaking pussy with her skirt, probably just in time.

Mom looked worriedly at both of us. "You kids are all flushed! Hurry up! We need to get some sunscreen on you both before you burn."

"Yes mom," I said while still trying to catch my breath. "The sun is hot today."

Cindy held her skirt to her and scrambled up looking around discretely, for her bikini bottom, I realized. I looked around too and was relieved to find out it wasn't in sight. It must have landed in a bush or something.

"No time to search for berries now," mom said when she saw us looking. "If we don't hurry up there won't be any sun left when we get there." I doubted that, but there was no arguing with her when she was in that mood.

She started walking, looking back to make sure we followed. As we headed back toward the shore I couldn't help thinking about the sperm which was probably now leaking out of my sister's pussy and down her leg. I could feel my cock starting to stir again at the thought.

Hopefully this was only the first time in what I hoped would be our new relationship. Once the vacation was over I'd probably have to switch majors but I knew I had to move in with her. And, I realized with a smile, no one knew of us there. I could be her boyfriend.

Lalah
Lalah
456 Followers