Comic Con Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers

Even after the two huge orgasms I had earlier, I was so ready to go from the stroking and playing that I was ready very soon. Twice I had to stop and breathe while rubbing her thighs to keep her excited. Finally, she reached the point of no return and I let myself top the hill. She cried out as she began to cum and her spasming pussy pulsated to her orgasm dragging me along and I joined with her and we exploded in pleasure again.

"Oh shit lover," she said, "you feel so good inside me, like we fit together perfectly. Every stroke hitting sensitive spots and the pulsing of your cock is like a trigger for major rises in pleasure. I love the feeling of you cumming inside me too."

This time, my cock softened rather quickly. I am, after all, fifty seven years old. In about two minutes, I slipped out of her and let her relax her body. I went in the bathroom with an admonition to "wait right there" and brought back a warm washcloth and dry towel. I washed the dried and fresh juices from her body and gently cleaned what was leaking out. Then she did the same, though she started with inserting my flaccid member in her mouth, then washing and drying.

"Okay," I said, "grab your stuff and let's head back to my hotel. Well, our hotel."

She jumped up with the energy of youth and began to pack. She had her garment bag in the closet and she hung the Black Widow costume in it, tossed her stuff in her suitcase, grabbed toiletries and was ready to go before I was dressed.

I looked over at her and said, "Don't you think you will need some clothes for the trip to the other hotel? I mean, I love seeing you naked, and I'm sure everyone else will as well, but..."

She blushed and opened her suitcase to pull out underpants, a pair of short shorts, a tank top and a pair to sandals. I watched her dress and admired her sexy curves. "Damn you are gorgeous, Jax."

"I bet you say that to all the girls you sleep with on tour," she said with a bit of jest in her voice.

"Well," I replied and tried to keep the insecurity out of my voice. She had pushed one of my buttons and I wanted to suppress the emotional content, "I actually haven't been with anyone else in almost 15 years."

Evidently, some of my emotion must have slipped through since she stopped before donning her sandals and moved over to where I sat watching on the edge of the bed. She took my head in her hands, looked deep into my eyes and said, "Baby, I was kidding. I just can't wrap my own head around how lucky I feel right now." and she kissed me deeply, without tongue, just a soul exposing kiss from a half dressed woman nearly half my age. "Now, take me to our room so we can make love one more time before we go to sleep." she paused and chuckled, "I have never called it making love before. Usually it is just fucking. But with you, it feels like making love."

I nodded and kissed her tenderly before standing and swatting her luscious ass. "Let's get that oh so sexy ass in gear then!" I said, which caused her to laugh and we shrugged off the moment.

A few minutes later we were in a cab and headed to the apartment when she said, "What are you going to tell the press about us? You know they will ask."

"Hmm," I replied, "I hadn't thought it out yet. I suppose I should call my publicist and see what she says. Do you have any ideas?"

"If it was just me, I'd say you're my boyfriend," she said with a little lilt in her voice, "but you are effected too. And I am way younger than you..."

"Well, that sounds great to me," I said, "I've always wanted a sexy, young, gorgeous, young blond girlfriend. Did I mention young and sexy?" She laughed and we made out for a couple of minutes until the driver made the last turn to the hotel.

"Driver, can you circle the block while I make a call please?" I asked and he assented.

"I take it you saw the paparazzi at the door?" the driver said, "they are here for J.Lo I think. I dropped her off earlier. They will probably be here all night and until she leaves town. I think I've seen your face before, you a writer or something?"

I nodded as I scrolled my phone looking for my publicist's number and grunted an affirmative.

"They won't hesitate to take any celeb's pic while they're here," he said, "and there isn't really a way in that they don't cover."

I called my publicist and it rang to voice mail, so I hung up and dialed her again. This time she answered on the fifth ring, "Hello, who is this?" she said sounding irritated and barely awake.

"Hi Melody, it's Rick Nolan," I said and paused giving her a chance to register my name.

"Um, Rick, Zebediah pen name?" she said, obviously waking up.

"Yes, hey look," I explained, "I am in San Diego at ComicCon and I met someone. We are about to go up to my hotel room, I'm at the Hyatt, and there are a bunch of reporters here with camera. They are probably going to take our pictures."

"That's not a big deal," she said sounding a bit terse now.

"Well, the young lady is a young lady," I said with emphasis on the word young.

"How young are we talking?" she asked, "You are in your late forties, right?"

"I am 57. She is..." I said, paused and looked at Jax who mouthed 22, "she is 22."

"Oh well, shit," Melody said, "I will have to release something for the morning edition. I have an hour, damn, well, thanks for the heads up. That was well thought out, Mr. Nolan, the calling, not the young lady," she amended. "Although, well done on that score as well. Now I better get a quick story off to the paper. Have a great time in San Diego and I will call you tomorrow or the next day if I need to get more information. Oh, what is the young lady's name, if I can ask?"

"Her name is Jax," I said, and Jax whispered her last name in my other ear, "Jax Monroe."

"Is there anything I need to know right away?" she asked.

"Nothing," I responded as Jax shook her head.

"Very well," responded Melody already sounding completely awake and ready to go.

"Sorry for waking you with this Melody," I said, "I'm afraid that part wasn't well thought out."

"This is what I am here for, Rick," she said. "Don't worry about it at all. I will see you in New York next month, right? We'll talk more then. Good night."

I hung up and grinned at Jax, then told the driver, "Okay, we can drive up to the main entrance now. Thanks for your help with this."

"Not a problem, sir," he said, "I don't suppose you wrote a self help book for the sexually incompetent did you?"

I laughed out loud and said, "No, but look on the internet for Tantric Sex. There are a couple good sites that have helped me."

He pulled up to the hotel and I slid my card and added a healthy tip. As I expected, there was a bit of excitement as the reporters took pictures and shouted questions. Most of them probably didn't know who I was or anything about me, but they snapped their pics anyway and would probably pull out their phones to find out all about me.

We got a bell boy and he loaded Jax's luggage and we headed inside. I paid the difference for the room with another guest for the next three nights and we went up to the room. All the way up in the elevator, Jax could not stop chuckling to herself. After the bellboy was tipped and left, she laughed and said, "Self help book for the sexually incompetent."

She unloaded her stuff and we took a shower. I could not help but touch throughout and as I got a response, I fingered her until she had another orgasm in the shower. We dried each other off which only elicited a small change from my penis, then lay down in bed holding each other and fell asleep. It was about three in the morning.

I awoke at around nine thirty to a light knock on the door. I was naked and alone in bed but couldn't see the door to the room from my position. I looked around and saw that my usual mess was somewhat straightened and there was a robe laying on the chair next to the bed a pair of hotel slippers beneath. I took the hint, since I couldn't see any of my clothes and put on the robe which only fell to mid-thigh. I peeked toward the door and saw Jax in a twin to my robe shooing a bell boy or room service person out of the room. Off to one side was a room service tray with a pair of the domed covers for the plates and juice and milk for two. She laughed at something the bell boy must have said and I admired the view.

The robe was belted tight and bloused a little to show her long bare legs with the fuzzy hotel slippers on her feet. The press of the robe showed off her lovely butt as I crept up behind her. She turned her head just before I put my arms around her and smiled as she closed the door. I folded her in my arms from behind and she leaned back into my embrace turning her head for a quick good morning kiss. By now, my penis was straining to get at her and she couldn't help but feel it pressing against her back.

"Mmm," she hummed, "someone woke up happy." then she slipped away and moved the plates to the small table, "sit, eat. Then you can brush your teeth and we will have a bit of time to cuddle before you have to get ready."

I sat though, at first, I didn't feel very hungry. Then she removed the covers and underneath were steak, eggs and pancakes. She had also ordered milk and orange juice. My mouth began to water as I smelled and saw the food.

"I didn't know how you liked your steak, so I got medium but I had them sear it to lock in the juices. And scrambled eggs seemed safe." she said as she set the juice in front of me. I grabbed her and pulled her to my lap then kissed her more soundly. "ewww, eat then brush, then kisses," she said, but then gave me another light kiss on the lips before she finished setting the food out. She loosened her robe as she sat and it fell open to reveal her\self to me. She giggled and said, Incentive," when I didn't immediately start eating.

We enjoyed the breakfast, the Rib Eyes were wonderful, and I went to brush and shave around my beard and prep for the day. When I came out of the bathroom, I noticed that my Max costume and her Roxie costume were laid out over the two chairs. She was under the covers with a smile on her face. I walked to the bed and sat down next to her which pulled the covers tight showing off her hot young body. I kissed her then and she responded with passion, pushing up against my lips and pulling with her arms. I lifted my hips and pulled the covers down far enough to uncover her chest and licked her tits before breathing on the now wet nipples as my hand snuck down under the covers. Meanwhile, my erection pushed apart my robe and presented itself for inspection.

"Ooo," she said, "I guess we didn't break him last night." and she wrapped her hand around him and gently stroked my penis. I kissed her again the pushed her face toward my now turgid cock as she pushed the robe open. I removed it when she engulfed my cock in her mouth, then returned my right hand to her pussy. In the past, I had never really been a big fan of receiving a blowjob. Maybe it was a lack of connection or maybe the person on the other side, or perhaps the skill of the woman. Whatever it was, didn't matter. What mattered what how good it was feeling right then and there. I improved my position by half standing and squaring off to her face while she lay over on her side and lifted her left knee. I pressed my moistened fingers into her and began to finger fuck her while she blew me. But I didn't want to cum like this. I wanted to cum inside her again. She mewled as I pulled from her mouth but I gave her no time to complain. I grabbed her left leg and pulled her to me where I knelt on the bed. With one motion I pierced her vagina and bottomed out inside her. Both of us groaned with pleasure at the merging of our bodies and I began sliding out to the tip then back in with a long slow stroke.

"So, this is what you call cuddling?" I asked

"Oh shit, that's good..." she replied and paused as I hammered three times, "Do that doggie style, oh fuck."

I stood and rolled her to her hands and knees before bumping against her anus and pussy a few times as if deciding, then I pushed into her moist pussy and began to long stroke her and every few strokes to slam into her five times or so, then slow and repeat. I was afforded a beautiful view of her ass, one of my favorite attributes of a woman, as I continued to alternate my strokes and pushed against her cervix.

"Oh god, so fucking deep," she moaned, "You have the nicest cock. I feel full and pleasured with every stroke."

I continued to drive into her and she began meeting every thrust allowing me to shorten my own motion and conserve my energy. But the view of her in front of me and the feel of her pulsating pussy was carrying me like a tidal wave. When she came, it was all I could do to hold off until she finished, but I wanted more, more, more!

After her orgasm, I let her collapse forward and flipped her over again. Her tits bounced from the treatment and I pushed her legs up until I could reach past them and pinch her nipples. As I grabbed them in a pinch, I pushed into her again. I angled myself until I could feel her nearly jerk with each drive in and knew I found her G spot. The position wasn't the most pleasant as I squatted slightly, so I lifted her ass off the bed and began to drive with a fast rhythm. She bucked beneath me as I stimulated her nerve cluster and soon we were both on the edge again. I pushed her knees up and apart and drove my lips to hers as I pistoned even faster. This time, I was first and she followed right behind as the feeling of me squirting inside her pushed her over the line and we both came. For me, the earth moved and my perception of life changed. I pumped for the longest I could remember pumping while her nubile young body spasmed around and against me.

Two minutes later I was still twitching inside her and she was working on her third little orgasm when she said, "You have to pull out. I can't stop cumming. Oh my god."

I pulled from her with a slight pop and we both sighed. I lay down next to her and took her in my arms. She rolled over to spoon with me and turned her head so we could kiss tenderly. I gently caressed her until she calmed and I rolled to my back. She faced me then draped a leg and arm across me while laying her head into my shoulder.

"Damn," she said, "I don't know how you do it, but your touch excites me so much I just lose it." Then she peered up at me until I looked down into her eyes, "I think that's it. You pay attention. When I am here, with you, whatever I do, you see and react or accept. It is not something I am used to. No boy has ever paid that much attention to me. I mean, they all promise it, but when push comes to shove," she said with a pelvic thrust against my leg, "they just don't. You, you don't stop."

"Well, they are boys. I am a man. And a man knows how to treat a woman or he isn't much of a man." I said and idly stroked the small of her back as I kissed her raised mouth. "Is there anything special you want to do today?"

"I want to be with you all day and enter the Masquerade with you." she said, "Then I want to come back here, to this wonderful, huge hotel room and make mad passionate love with you."

"Your wish is my command," I replied with a grin.

"Now, let's shower and get ready." she said, "I can't wait to walk into the Con on your arm."

We showered but didn't do anything beyond the soaping, scrubbing and rinsing. We were already short on time and she wanted me in costume all day which meant the body tint. She insisted on helping me and got the tint all over my body, though I usually kept it to just my arms, hands and head. The slight green tint was perfect in tone and evenness as I sat to dry. I got to watch her get ready, which got me hard again. First she put on a set of dark tan panty hose and the silver hot pants. She donned the midriff baring stretchy silver tank top and covered it with a short red vest, open in front. She strapped on the holster and gun collection, a lifelike pair of pink blasters strapped down to her thighs and the knee high sliver and red boots with the knee guard. Last, she put on the wig with the mid back length hair and applied makeup. While she was applying her makeup, I dressed in a pair of tight black boxer briefs, a tight black tank top and Marshall's leathers in a light brown color. Over them I wore a double gun belt, light brown army boots and the Galactic Marshall badge. With the green tint on my skin and my silvery green hair, I looked like an older version of Max.

When we were all set and ready to go, we stopped and looked in the mirror. I whistled in appreciation for both our outfits and said, "I don't care what anyone says, you're my Roxie," and I kissed her carefully to avoid smudging her makeup.

She smiled and I was struck with her beauty yet again. How did I get so damn lucky? I had no idea, but I was going to ride that train to the last damn station.

"You know," she said, "I always had the impression that you liked Roxie the best."

I laughed and confirmed her impression, "Roxie was always my favorite, that is totally true. A lot of people miss it and think it is Sue or Emily. But we'll have to see how people perceive it after the current book and the three that come after."

"Three more after? Wow," she said.

" I am almost done with number five already and I have a basic idea on number six, though I am not big on using outlines or defining the story ahead of time. I usually write it all as I go."

"Oh wow, that is intense," she said, "I wrote some short stories and I just couldn't pull them all together in the end, the thread just unraveled and someone told me an outline is what I needed."

"Well," I said thoughtfully, "I noticed you came from Spokane, like me," and I interjected, "luggage tags," then continued, "Maybe when we get home, you can come over and I can help you get started."

She squealed and jumped into my arms locking her mouth to mine, "If you keep that up, we'll be late after I throw you on the bed and have my way with you."

She checked herself in the mirror, fixed her lipstick and we headed out. I picked up the paper from the tray as I wheeled it into the hall. "I don't see a tag for the room service," I said.

"Oh, I picked it up. You saved me a couple hundred dollars so far between hotel and meals and the taxi from the airport," she said, "so I used some of it."

"Well, thank you," I said, "But I don't want you to spend any more than you have to for the rest of the weekend. It would make me quite pleased if you would allow me to treat you for the rest of the Con."

"Okay, but I will have to make that up to you," she said.

"You don't, but thanks for thinking it," I explained, "I just got a big royalty check and an advance on the new book, so I am flush right now and in the mood to lavish you with prizes and ... well, you get the idea." I had been about to say love and I wasn't sure yet how that would be received. Not only that, I needed to examine what I was feeling and make sure it wasn't just lust. This young lady was barely over a quarter my age. I doubt she would or could love an old geezer like me.

She took my arm and we went out the hotel door. I noticed a crowd in the lobby and saw Jennifer Lopez surrounded by her entourage. I was sure she looked over at us briefly before going back to whatever she was saying. We exited the hotel to a hail of pictures and questions for Miss Monroe. Jax blushed when she heard her name, but I continued to walk and she followed, the heels on her boots clacking beside me. We walked across the street to the convention center and the paparazzi lost interest hoping to catch a pic of J.Lo. I pulled her new tag from my kit and hooked it to a button hole on her vest, then pulled out the my celeb tag and put it on as well. We stopped just short of the entrance and off to the side.

Girochen
Girochen
153 Followers