Comic Con Virgin: Day 3 - Scarlett

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

And then she popped her mouth and her breasts completely off me. In fact, she even stood up and took her mouth, tongue, lips, face and tits with her.

I was almost ready to stomp my feet like a baby who had his favorite toy taken away. Which was a disturbing and kind of degrading metaphor – although I wasn't in any state to see that then. Scarlett signaled for me to get up, and I did while dealing with the heavy weight between my legs.

When I cleared my head, I saw Scarlett sitting in the chair with her legs spread, like I had been. She stated, "Your turn," without going into more detail. But the spread legs and the finger on herself spelled out the rest.

I kneeled down just like Scarlett did, but I didn't plan to go at this like she did. Not that the back and forth teasing wasn't the hottest thing ever – it's just that she deserved more for it.

Without any warm-up or warning, I slid my tongue past her pussy lips and went right to work. When I did, I didn't take a break to go slow or leave her hanging. I just licked every part of her I could, nibbled and suckled on her lips, teased the top and bottom of her opening, and ran my hands all over her legs for added sensation.

Ultimately, I had to bring them closer, so I put my hands on each side of her pussy. I took turns rubbing her with each thumb, then put my left one right in while eating the rest of her out. My thumb fucked her steadily while my free one rubbed right alongside it, then my tongue started licking below both of them.

Scarlett covered her mouth when she got too loud, then just tried to moan softer. It only turned me on more, leading me to get my thumb deeper into her. Then I pulled it out, went to her seat and tried to get my thumb between her ass cheeks – since she seemed to be impressed with me taking the initiative down there with Cobie.

With that, Scarlett lifted up her hips and leaned back to give me better access. I could see her asshole just enough to put my thumb in position against it. It was wet enough that I could tease it, circle around it and pat it like I did with Cobie. In the meantime, I dove my head back in to let my tongue back to work on her pussy.

"Push it in, fuck me...." Scarlett breathed. She could have referred to one appendage or both. I sort of figured she preferred one to the other – but I took no chances.

Unlike with Cobie, I pushed forward to get my finger into Scarlett's ass. At the same time, my tongue wedged its way deeper into her pussy. I could feel Scarlett clench her ass and legs, right before I felt her hand on the back of my head.

Once I had the top of my thumb comfortably in her ass, Scarlett bucked herself against it and my face. She forced my head down deeper, in a kind of role reversal, and I took the hint pretty quick. I licked her up as Scarlett had my head bob against her pussy, while my thumb slowly moved around inside her ass.

"I want more," she cried out, and I didn't disagree on principle – I just couldn't bring myself to get out of the way. In spite of what more I would get to do if I did. So Scarlett took the initiative and tugged my hair, which snapped me out of it. I tried to carefully get my thumb out of her, and when I did, Scarlett got back on her feet.

This time, she changed positions by bending over the chair. By the time I got on my feet behind her, I saw her shapely rear pretty close to being lined up with my cock – which was the obvious point.

"Put it up there," Scarlett clarified. "I'll tell you when to go in my pussy later." This was hardly the position to argue with her.

Although my thumb had warmed her up over there, I still tried to lubricate my cock for a smooth entry. Without any actual lube – one would think I'd plan that far ahead by now – I fingered Scarlett to try and get out juices I could smear on my shaft, then licked my fingers and used the saliva to jack myself off.

But after doing all I could do, I took hold of her curvy hips and put my head against her hole. Ever so slowly, I pushed it in, while my hands rubbed her hips to try and help her adjust. Scarlett arched her back up, displaying her behind in an even more seductive fashion, especially with my cock going into it.

I took a tentative thrust inside, keeping myself 30 percent inside her. My right hand left Scarlett's hip to work back on her pussy, teasing her lips to sooth her. Yet she pushed herself back further, fitting more of me in and suggesting she didn't need soothing now.

With my cock halfway in Scarlett's ass, I began to fuck it carefully. Scarlett looked at me over her shoulder, so I went in a little harder to show her I was up to speed. I established a steady rhythm and my eyes went back and forth from her ass to her face, as they respectively started jiggling and moaning.

"Yes....ah, fuck, baby," she praised. It would have sounded sweet, if not for the extenuating circumstances. "Take it out," she continued, which didn't sound as sweet at all.

"Come on, now?" I reverted back into pouting mode.

"You've put a few things in my pussy, but I want your cock for last," Scarlett demanded. "But you're going back in my ass before you cum. Okay?" Well, that was a better way to put it.

Scarlett stayed still as I pulled out of her ass, and kept still even as I gave her time to change position. Staying in doggie style, she rubbed herself to get ready, but I put my head against her to take over from there. Since her pussy was probably more snug than her ass – by comparison – and was already wet enough, it was easier to just slide inside, although I still used caution.

When I was in, however, I felt less of a need for caution.

It took just a few thrusts before I put myself all the way in, letting my hips and crotch press into Scarlett's for the first time. I pulled back and in, then Scarlett pulled back from me and thrust her hips back against me, making me groan at the sensation and the sight.

I kept my gaze down as her ass met my hips thrust for thrust, then I brought myself to look further up. Getting my head together, I put my hands on Scarlett's waist and intended to savor the rest of her sultry figure while I could.

I bent down to kiss her back, while not interrupting my thrusting pattern. My lips trailed up to her neck and shoulder, as my hands ghosted over her curves, hips and stomach. I heard a series of impressed "Ooohs" from Scarlett, so I smirked right into her neck and against her hair.

I kissed across her skin to her shoulder, resting my chin there as Scarlett turned her head. I attempted to give her a sexy gaze of my own, but I probably didn't have the right tools to sell it. She had them, and she was proving it while barely trying this time.

Before I got too lost in that gaze, I pulled myself out, remembering there was one more position to do. Plus, I couldn't help but smile at being the one to leave her hanging now. She didn't seem as pouty as me, but she still looked annoyed until I got her aside and sat back on the chair.

Scarlett probably got the idea before I patted my lap, but I couldn't be blamed for being impatient. She didn't, judging by how she climbed on my lap and slid me back inside her pussy. Within moments, we were back to thrusting against each other as Scarlett rode me, and this time I could put my face back on her tits as a bonus.

I went right to her nipples for starters, spending an equal among of time on each while my hands held her hips. Soon I pulled my face back and just watched her chest jiggle, as enraptured as I was when her ass jiggled against me. When I had enough of it for now, I raised my hands up to Scarlett's upper back and pulled her into my arms, so her chest could rub against mine and I could rest my face on her neck.

After suckling on her collarbone for a bit, I put my face back in front of hers. I watched her flushed expressions as I thrust harder into her, then unconsciously lifted my left hand up to her cheek. Once I remembered where my thumb had been, I let my index finger glide over her cheek and slide down over her lips instead.

It proved to pay off when Scarlett wrapped her lips around that finger. And like she did with my cock, she had fun letting her famed, boner inducing lips rub over my smaller finger. Once I realized I was filling two of her holes, I knew I had to go for a third.

I suckled my right index finger down my mouth, but not just to match Scarlett. I got it wet enough so it could start inching into her ass once my hand went back down there. Scarlett groaned around my finger and nearly took her mouth off it, but I kept it in, trusting she'd get the effect when I was done.

As soon as my finger was settled into her ass, I thrust my cock deeper into her pussy, slid my left finger in and out of her mouth, and wiggled my right inside her ass. With all three holes of hers being attacked in some way, Scarlett barely avoided biting my left finger, and just settled for riding me faster.

I took my left finger out to give her breathing room, yet she put it back in within seconds. I worked her holes and she worked me, with my hips lifting up and my chest rubbing against her bosom. But since my left finger and hand wanted to touch the rest of her again, I soon removed them from her face and placed them on her breast.

Yet for all this, Scarlett was getting the upper hand. She bounced on me harder and faster, not thrown off by having both her lower holes stuffed. In fact, she did her best to swivel her hips, making us both call out to God – but she covered up the noise by putting her mouth over mine.

With our mouths muffled and no need to breathe yet, Scarlett worked herself to a fever pitch. I tried to keep up, although I was the one who wound up moaning, "Fuck me, fuck me," when our mouths broke. To level things again, I remembered I still had my finger in her ass, and used it accordingly.

"Oh....fuck it, that's not big enough. Get your cock back in there until you cum," Scarlett ordered. She lifted herself off me and shifted her hips forward, leaving me to line my cock back up toward her ass. After being buried in her pussy and after all the anal play, my shaft went back into her backdoor with less resistance.

Scarlett leaned back while getting adjusted, putting her pussy into full view. When she was all settled, I immediately put my left index finger and thumb on her opening, rubbing and pinching it as her ass began to bounce on me. I put my right hand on her back to help her lean, and soon I was tweaking her and fucking her ass for the millions they were worth.

With both of us close to cumming and with the party guests probably all gone, it was harder and less necessary to keep too quiet. Especially when I pinched her clit and she fit my entire shaft behind her.

"You're gonna make me cum....you're gonna make me cum...." Scarlett repeated. "You're gonna cum for me too...."

When she put her hands on my shoulders, thrust her hips back and forth and made her chest bounce one more time, I was inclined to believe her.

My mind was a blank to everything except my orgasm, and my hand furiously rubbing Scarlett off. In fact, rubbing her off was probably the only thing keeping my brain from short circuiting. But I stayed awake, and judging by how Scarlett squeezed the cum out of me even harder, it was paying off for her too.

I finally felt her go with a few seconds to spare on my own orgasm. I could only lean back, barely able to look at Scarlett as she threw her head back. Soon enough, it came down and so did her whole body as well.

Scarlett ultimately laid her body down against mine, as the both of us scrambled to reboot. When enough time had passed and I felt like I could speak English, I asked, "So.....Cobie wasn't lying, then?"

"She sure didn't tell the whole truth...." was all Scarlett had. In a way, that was fair, since I didn't fit in quite this much with Cobie or Yvonne. I supposed Scarlett inspired more out of me, given how.....inspirational she is. Even if that didn't seem fair compared to the others.

I suppose that should have made me feel somewhat guilty when I got dressed, parted with Scarlett, left Comic Con through the back – ha ha – and still wound up seeing Cobie walking across the street.

Then again, I wouldn't have been more....daring with Scarlett if Cobie hadn't set it up, which she really didn't have to. Even if she'd done it before – but she didn't have to pick me. Or like me enough to pass me on to Scarlett.

When she caught my eye, I tried my best to convey all that. But she was far more effortless in giving me a knowing nod, before looking away discreetly.

That served well enough as one last spine tingling moment from this tag team duo. They sure set the bar high enough for the next one.

As if, I thought. But dismissing seemingly impossible scenarios had worked well so far....

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12