Coming and Going

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers

She held on, leaning her cheek against the wall while her hands reached back to touch him. He felt the dig of her fingertips in the muscles of his thighs, the clench of her buttocks as her pussy squeezed around him. He smelled the musky scent of her arousal.

He wedged a hand between her body and the wall, reaching for her opposite breast and grabbing her firm flesh. He pumped his cock inside her, using his other hand to pull her hair from her neck and kiss the nape. A wet sheen of perspiration coated her skin, and he felt her straining against him, trying to get closer. She met every one of his thrusts with a movement of her own, moaning and grunting with the effort.

He'd never seen her like this before. The need was nothing new but the rawness of her sounds, the roughness of her touch... it was like she'd decided to hold nothing back.

He fucked her hard, letting out all of the frustrations of the past months, each one of his thrusts forcing a short, sharp breath from her.

She slipped her fingers between her legs and began rubbing her pussy. He groaned and moved his hand from her breast to her throat, curving his fingers around the base while he kept up his hard, deep strokes. His other hand gripped her hip, pulling her back against him.

"I want to stay after this," she said, her voice husky and breathless. "Let me stay and sleep next to you so we can do it again in the morning."

"I want that, too." He kissed her flushed cheek, her suggestion making him pick up his pace. Her fingertips brushed his cock as he moved in and out of her. Her ass slapped against his groin. It reached the point where he couldn't hold on any longer. "I'm gonna come, Mads," he said, gripping her hip tighter.

"Oh, God, yes." She ground her pussy against him, squeezing him with her inner muscles as she rubbed her clit. Her breaths came quicker and she pulsed around him as her body trembled and an orgasm rippled through her.

Dean groaned and rested his chin on her shoulder. He turned his face against her neck, his heavy breaths stirring her hair while he thrust hard once, twice, losing it on the third stroke. His cock erupted, a rasping groan tearing from him as his cum spurted into her wet, warm depths.

He didn't want to move but he couldn't if he'd tried. His arms were still wrapped around her and the hand he'd had at her throat moved to her breast. Dean felt her heart hammering against his palm, and her breathing still hadn't slowed. She hadn't said a word but the way she stroked his thigh softly with her fingertips felt promising.

"Did you mean what you said about staying?" he asked, pulling back to place a kiss on her bare shoulder.

She stirred before him and pushed off the wall, turning in his arms to stare up at him. Her mascara had smudged and her hair was all tangled. She looked a mess but he'd never thought of her as more beautiful than right in this moment. Her teeth worked on her lower lip as she nodded, appearing hesitant for the first time since he'd met her.

"No more coming and going?" he asked, raising his brows as he yanked up his boxers and jeans.

She seemed to catch onto his meaning because she laughed and shook her head. "No. I'm staying."

He grabbed her and pulled her to him. "Thank God for that," he said. "Let's go to bed. That wall thing nearly killed me." He interlocked his fingers with hers and hurried down the hall with her before she could change her mind.

* * * * *

In the morning when she woke, Maddie took a moment to get her bearings. She discovered she'd snuggled in beside Dean during the night and her cheek now rested against his chest. The sun streamed through the window since they'd forgotten to close the blinds last night. He trailed his fingertips over her forehead, and she shifted against him making soft sounds of contentment.

She'd never been with anyone like this before, all relaxed and quiet, heavy limbs tangled in tousled sheets. It made her feel vulnerable in one way but safe in another. She traced his lower belly with her fingertip, building the courage to lift her head and look up at him. When she met his dark eyes, everything she felt for him rose to the surface and filled her with warmth.

"You okay?" he asked, squeezing her nose.

She laughed then, sending him a look filled with affection. "Yes. It's all good."

"All of it?" he asked.

Maddie stared up at him, taken with the view of his rumpled hair, stubbled jaw and warm, dark eyes. Now she'd spent this time with him, she couldn't imagine wanting to wake up any other way. "All of it," she said, climbing on top of him to straddle his body.

He smiled and pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her to keep her right where she belonged.

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers
12