Coming Down Off My Hillside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more I am with you the more I want you to be happy, to give you, to love you and to be with you. I am very afraid that you will detest me for all that I have done. I am afraid I will make you unhappy. For years, I only accepted myself when I was alone. Now I have fallen in love with you and don't know what to do."

"The stories you had me read about the war. They were about you?"

"Some were. Some were about people I knew. I believed what I was told as a young man and I willingly went on my first tour. They gave me metals and I felt important. In time, I did my job, I was good at it and they gave me even more metals but I did not want them. For years, every night, I saw the faces of those I killed. That went away and I got lost into being alone and writing. When you came, life came. Now I worry that somehow all the old parts will hurt you and mess up our life."

"Twice tonight you have said you love me. That is wonderful to hear because I have fallen in love with you. The girls love you. Together we can keep any of the bad thoughts down. I have waited to hear you ask us to live with you. As your lover, your wife, your mistress -- any of those ways I would say "Yes" and live with you. I am not sure what frightens you. Do you get violent? Do you go on binges?"

"I don't think I can be violent and I haven't done strange, irresponsible things. The fear is not rational. If I am alone, even my thoughts cannot hurt anyone or be hurt by anyone. I want you and the girls more than life, but it is all new and what I have avoided for more than a dozen years."

"Let's relax and let life happen for us day to day. Let's love, make love, fuss at the kids and go to that clump of bushes out in the back. One day at a time, life is not so serious. We cannot see into the future and know what might happen in five or ten years. Can we let this subject go for today, sit nude by the fire, drink wine and enjoy a night without the kids?"

"I would like that, as long as you tell me that you know that I love you."

"I know that you love me and I know that I love you."

-------------------

By the fire Paul and Ann snuggled and drank too much. He had been worried that his mind might wander and he could not stay hard, so he took a full Viagra pill. With all the touching, he was soon hard but neither of them was all that assertive. Ann just scooted onto his lap as he leaned against the couch. She guided his cock into her still slippery pussy and sat leaning against him. They talked about the river house project, ways to decorate the house, where to put the second car and if the kids would be happy. Every minute or so, Paul's cock would jerk and they would giggle but nothing progressed for an hour. The wine bottle was empty. Paul went to get another one and Ann leaned over the ottoman to throw a couple of logs on the fire and stoke the coals.

When Paul returned, he could not imagine his good luck. He knelt behind her, grabbed her ankles and opened her legs. She slid back on the ottoman slightly and tilted her ass up, presenting herself. Paul growled but did not move.

"What's wrong Fido don't you know what to do when a bitch presents herself to you?"

"Woof."

The tight red skin on Fido's cock seemed to be lined up with the bitch's red swollen moist lips but the first two thrusts missed the mark.

"Come on boy, thrust faster, you'll find the right hole."

Another "Woof" was followed by more frantic thrusts.

"Good boy you are getting closer. Ahhhh. Yes, you found the place. Now fuck your bitch and make her howl. Fill her with you cum."

Paul tried to be Fido and thrust fast, then stopped, then a few slow deep strokes and then fast ones again.

"You are such a good boy. Now fuck me hard."

Fido pushed his bitch and the ottoman around the room barking and forcing her to make little whining sounds. They wedged themselves into the corner of the room and then quickly the bitch was panting, thrusting back and her legs trembled. Fido had all he could take and howled and poured his sperm deep into his cuming, appreciative bitch.

Paul rested on Ann's back for a few minutes and then said, "I wish I had a knot and could tie with you and lift a leg over and stand butt to butt."

"Now that is a little kinky even for us."

They rolled on the floor laughing. When the laughter subsided only holding each other mattered. The rug by the fire was fine for tonight. When they woke up cold about two they raced naked to the bedroom and jumped under the comforter.

---------------

For the next month, the pace was furious. All the permits got approved and work started on the lodge. Paul put the work out into the fly fishing community about what was being built and then week by week a beautiful lodge, right on the river, near Piute and Washoe ceremonial grounds began to come together. On one corner of the deck, a good fisherman could cast into the water. The flood had left a wonderful bend in the river and great hiding places for trout.

The first inquiries came in on a Thursday. Ann flitted around nervously and Paul wondered if all the business aspects were bothering her.

"Everything is going to be great. We'll find the right buyer and it will all happen quickly and easily. You'll see. I'll take you out to dinner tonight to your favorite French place. We'll celebrate ahead of time."

After the entre, Ann spoke, "Paul, remember how you needed to confess some things to me and were worried about how I would react?"

He wondered if now she had had some second thoughts. "Yes, Beautiful, I remember."

"Well I have to confess something to you and I am worried about how you will react."

"Nothing you could tell me could change how much I love you."

"Remember how hectic things were about a month ago>"

"Yes."

"I was out of my pills for two days and rushed to get them. Then we had a free night together and I forgot to take one then also. I wasn't safe and I'm pregnant. How do you feel about being a dad?"

Paul could not have been happier. He laughed, danced around the table, made a spectacle out of himself. He lifted Ann out of the chair and spun her around, bumping into two other dinners while he kissed her. Finally, he calmed down and sat down to talk and talk.

About closing time Paul's eyes sparkled and he got that naughty little boy grin that Ann loved so much.

"What are you thinking now?"

"We have to get out stories straight before our kid starts to ask questions."

Ann looked questioningly at him, "I don't understand, what do you mean?"

"I'm sure our child would like to think that he was conceived in soft tender, loving moments in our bed and we should tell him that. However, truthfully, it probably happened with me barking, slapping your ass and pushing my demanding bitch around the floor on the ottoman."

"If that is when it happened and this kid gets both of our craziness, we definitely will have our hands full."